YES, I WILL MOVE TO YOUR STATE
YES, I AM A DEMOCRAT
YES, I WILL CONTINUE VOTING DEMOCRAT
YES, I WILL DRIVE UP THE PRICE OF YOUR LOCAL REAL ESTATE
NO, I AM NOT WHITE
NO, I WILL NOT DRIVE SLOWER
NO, I WILL NOT ASSIMILATE
NO, I DON'T CARE HOW LONG YOU'VE LIVED IN YOUR STATE

Attached: 1549841538741.png (1000x1000, 303K)

I love being a Californian, as an older, aggressive gay man I have my pick from all the onions boys. It takes some finesse but I've taken so many of these submissive numales to the mattress for the first time it would make Freddie Mercury blush. They want to virtue signal and seen as anti homophobic so you can string them along and even the hardest of pounds to ass they'll hardly say a word until you finish and they quickly scramble to get away with regret deep within their eyes. It's a perfect system, of course all it takes is a week or two of time and some IPAs if you want to rutt them again but where is the fun in that? I have my pick of new hetero "men" nearly everyday of the week. God it's good to be a gay man in California.

>screams in Idahoan, Montanan, Washingtonian, Oregonian, Coloradan, Nevadan, Arizonan, New Mexican, Utahn, Wyomingite, and ESPECIALLY Texan

bump for truth
especially that guy

I too love being Californian, you’re average white Californian and first generation Mexican are the most gutless faggots to ever live. I LOVE walking down their nice affluent little neighborhoods, my shitkickers still wet with mud splatter all over their sidewalk and designers pants and dresses. I swear loudly and say racial slurs without care, I cut lines and I speak ill carelessly of Democrat policies. I can see in their eyes how they SEETHE, how they want to be a brave little neoliberal but they dare not speak out against a brown man. The Mexicans pathetically try to act tough, they puff their chest out, they get in your and play the act while never once expecting to actually throw hands or have the shit dished back at them. They know in their hearts they’ve been domesticated by their white and kike neoliberal overlords, simple cattle, harmless. I get rock hard knowing those brave women get wet at the sight of my boldness, my manly bulge barely contained within the confines of my ancient Levi jeans, my halfassedly concealed Glock 26 poking through my clothes. They meekly move out of my path as I stride, not daring to make eye contact with me, I walk through these streets and I know that one day, when the social order begins to collapse, they will be my playthings, they will be defenseless and they WILL accept it. This is the fate of the neoliberal, fat, domesticated sheep waiting to come under the control (especially sexual control) of stronger men, men they’ve failed to realize live in the darker, rural corners of the state. Take heart my ruralbros, stay away from the meth and prepare to seize your destiny from the Californian neolib

Attached: B4ECD835-B715-49C9-9D45-62A952DA0C26.jpg (640x800, 61K)

you're a communist, you don't deserve to breathe American air.

Pickup truck accidents are up by 100%

im californian too. everyhting so expensive. my property tax is $10,000 a year. thats $800 /mo just to rent land from america. shits fucked up.

We'll get a load of you. You near the bay area at all, wanna catch a drink?

I too am Californian, but live in a pretty red county. Basically the true Northern California, not faggot SF. It isn't perfect though, meth is rampant here but at leaast property is slightly more affordable. Also I can shoot guns on my property, not many Californians can say the same.

No but come up to the Sierras, I’ll have something for you for sure

Attached: B190C733-D2AB-4A6D-8539-032DA2EAD946.jpg (500x495, 88K)

California, the canary in the coalmine for demographics

Attached: 1563131767346.png (972x954, 296K)

Say:
"Mohammad the Prophet is a faggot"

Lifetime Californian, just turned 60 this week, yep, an old fag.
Born in Silicon Valley in 1959, my father was a little wheel at IBM.
I have been online for 35+ years and made my way with a biology degree.
When I was a kid this place(Santa Clara Valley) was known as the 'valley of hearts delight', and it was.
Orchards everywhere, you could look out over the valley and see the different colors of blooms for the different fruit trees....shit from my back yard when I was a kid.
We played in the fields, caught snakes, lizards, frogs....bugs of every description.
All of that is gone, all of it, covered with asphalt and houses.
These amoral progressives claimed to want to protect nature but all they did was destroy in the name of increasing property taxes.
To say I hate democrats is understating reality...

I fucking love when Californians move here and then move out after they see the first winter.
t. minnesota

lol you shits never go to Wisconsin. Can't handle the weather you sissies lolllllll

Attached: 13174013_1741224286156555_3594985147088436379_n.jpg (552x588, 30K)

I cant wait until California falls in the ocean

Well, you do have a reputation to maintain don't you?

>the only way he can cope with Californian superiority is to fantasize about a day that will never come
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's guaranteed. And like sodom youre all nice and packed together for gaia to toss right into the abyss