You assholes always say Jews only look out for themselves. This clearly proves you wrong

twitter.com/TimesofIsrael/status/1175201485732237312

Attached: JewsHelpingMigrants.png (585x549, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2019/07/11/the-killing-of-a-black-jew-sparks-protests-in-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then why aren't they going to Israel?

So why don't they incentivise more the eastern migratory route from Egypt to Israel rather than forcing them on us and Italy? If anything its closer to where the migrants originate from which is Somalia and Eritrea.

Are they trying to get shoah'd?

Attached: 1501894928824.jpg (720x710, 62K)

stormfags' views on jews are a meme

We don't want our countries flooded with fugees.
fuck off. open boarders for israel. Let them go to israel instead, if they want them

I hate them so much
why is there never any war where I can sign up to kill jews

Attached: 1569109999367.jpg (125x117, 5K)

stop the excuses, you not need one war, just do like Robert Bowers.

Attached: img867494.jpg (667x397, 44K)

retard, flooding europe with blacks is highly in the interest of jews, but you knew that, didnt you kikeboy

no thanks glowy, war is legal..that stuff is only legal in minecraft

I understand Hitler more every day.

Shut the fuck up kike.

if white supremacy was actually a real threat of any kind someone would have slit that old jew's throat.

Israelis hate niggers even the Ethiopian jews
economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2019/07/11/the-killing-of-a-black-jew-sparks-protests-in-israel

Attached: jew and black Capture.png (910x652, 575K)

is a civil war in palestina right now, you can joint and do some type of guerrilla war.

>diaspora Jews spend their own money to import people who want to rape and murder them en masse
How Israel hasn't already amended the Law of Return to keep those mouthbreathers from making eventual Aliyah when things go south, I'll never know.

yeah but I feel like rocks vs nukes isn't a war

>Robert Bowers.
JEW

Attached: false-flags jews white nationalist terrorism gun control.jpg (2182x2217, 2.06M)

On monday in Malta 5 cuck countries will agree on sharing this trash among themselves

Cucks countries are Malta Italy France Germany and Finland

Its in Jewish interests to import more migrants to Germany you absolute mong

Attached: 1567967623287.jpg (416x485, 64K)