When did you realize college was a scam?

youtube.com/watch?v=35vY_c6h23I

And how did you find out that being well connected was much more important?

Attached: 9889223.jpg (809x596, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35vY_c6h23I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5977074/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I graduated high school and my dad offered me one of his occupied properties or a college education.

Knowing my dad, he probably made 25k off me selecting for the 75k property...

@6:50

Women and gender studies class

Attached: npc woman driver.png (747x614, 676K)

t. Jew

>75k property
>muh cuck shack

My dad is a Filipino. He's a first generation immigrant that started a construction company in the right area, bought up a ton of land. Builds Mc'Mansion neighborhoods has around 48 properties that his property management company handles.

>That feel when no money but worth 300k.

Thas fucked up

when i went to college and saw that everyone who went to the protests got straight A's while missing months of class

what a fucking joke

After a $22,000 associates in IT

Go to hell you flip.

When I got out of a community college landing a programming job that pays more than my university graduate friends while still being debt-free

I love and trust my dad, I know he's setting me up for something big.

He sat me down and drew a cartesian plane. Labeled the top y axis as wealth, bottom everything else. Left x as health, right as family and friends. In short, told me to do what I can to go up and to the right.

Lol, ok.

They give positions to people who are popular to increase the value of the name of the school.

are there any pure white people left in America? every single person there seems to be some disgusting race mixed mutt

Yea my mom is a fucking race traitor. My older brother made some blonde hazel eyed kids though. I expect the same from my squirts.

My 6th semester

Enlighten us

>move to new country
>decide to make a living shitting it up
i love immigrants

>And how did you find out that being well connected was much more important?
You realize that she is set for life now and you are not?

Both the education she has received and the connections she's fostered put her at a massive advantage over your average poltard who didn't go to Harvard. College people on average achieve high levels of professional success and comfort. Non-college-educated tards sometimes do ok, but usual end up in minimum wage jobs with no options, hope, or future.

Don't listen to OP's damaging meme, young anons.

Source: am Ivy educated.

Attached: Harvard commencement.jpg (600x255, 201K)

>"wholeass" as an adjective
>no punctuation
I hate the niggerization of the English language so much. I hate it.

It doesn't matter what degree/diploma you have as long as you have experience. Just do whatever the cheapest option is that has co-op or something equivalent to it.

Like 5 of us and they're either cucks or like me waiting for revolution day

How is he shitting it up? He just plays the market. I'm pretty sure he donates millions to our church, the police, and even helps out his distraught employees, letting them sleep in our guest house and feeding them steak.

>youtube.com/watch?v=35vY_c6h23I
This way of talking is such a fucking cancer holy moly man, on our local radio we got a new anchor woman to give us the info on "lifestyle and such" and she talks just like that in our language
I want to punch the radio

Attached: 1555401239165.jpg (396x432, 104K)

10 years old using pure logical questioning.

College is great if you get a real degree.

GRADE 9.

>Women and gender studies class

Week II: Leaning In

It does not matter if you have a good idea, if you are part ofa group of people not relied on for haveing good idea (women)

IT'S NOT ABOUT *AMBITION*

Changing perceptions - What are the best-selling stock photos?

1. The Wage Gap

- Media salary for women is 80% of mens = working for free for 10 weeks a year*
- Gender segragated jobs
- Women most likey to be teachers, nurses, retail, waitress, childcare
- men most likely construction workers, truck drivers, engineers
- men not domestic work, women historically domestic work
- WHO IS UNDERSTOOD AS CONTRIBUTING IN A MEANINGFUL WAY?
- rewarding flexibility, availability all the time, not possible

2. Negotiation

- 20% of women (22 million ppl) dont negotiate
- Men negotiate 4X more than women
- Must negotiate a first salary can lose 1/4 $M by age
- Women ask less and get less 38% less than men

3. The Ideal Worker

- anything can happen i their life but wont affect their work
- YOU CANNOT HAVE IT ALL

3. The "Opt Out" Narrative

- give up negotiating to work under unreasonable circumstances

Attached: gender studies class.jpg (1894x994, 204K)

>Week II: Leaning In

Attached: women and gender studies.jpg (1377x931, 184K)

Yeah that's bullshit. I've seen people with Ivy League educations fall flat out in the real world. Ten years later, they're working in the back of a lab doing rat work with their ivy league hoodie on so that everyone knows they went to Princeton. Ivy League undergraduate education is equivalent to any other college. Connections only get you so far. If you actually want to do something worthwhile with your life, no one is going to let you succeed. You have to make your own way.

Source: am Ivy League educated

Tbh I’m glad I didn’t get accepted to Harvard now, some local jew alumni interviewed me and he was a seedy motherfucker

You’re a faggot who overplayed for a worthless degree. They used to be worth something but not anymore.

You know what that material is covering? It's addressing Cheryl Sandberg's bestselling book Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead. Sandberg is the chief operating officer (COO) of Facebook and has a significant track record of success. Unfortunately, the book is basically liberal feminism that espouses self-belief, autonomy, and solving your own problems. It has no perspective on structural issues, such as multigenerational discrimination or identity-based barriers.

Sounds like you might learn a lot from this class, user!

Attached: lean in.jpg (1594x2560, 292K)

My brother went the other route getting his masters in petroleum engineering. He's pretty fed up with the 9-5 situation. We scheme on becoming the new Koch brothers. Should we break into, he's telling me energy, but I feel like he's a hammer looking for a nail.

((()))

Thanks for the anecdote, user. As I said, there are exceptions. I'm glad you've encountered some. Take a look at average salaries for Ivy League grads and you'll see where the difference lies. You should know that you need to form a persuasive argument with evidence, not anecdote.

Attached: ivy league earnings.png (1484x924, 331K)

>You’re a faggot who overplayed for a worthless degree. They used to be worth something but not anymore.
Overpaid? I actually didn't pay. Full ride. But that's a different story. Ivy League colleges are now so wealthy that most poor people pay very little to attend them. Harvard does 100 percent needs-blind admissions and picks up the tab for anyone who can't afford.

So I'm afraid that your argument holds no value.

Attached: Harvard English major placement.jpg (708x734, 78K)

I don’t get it, the wage gap doesn’t exist, how are they teaching it?

Attached: 9CF44C51-5F98-45C5-AFF9-407F89E9F00B.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>I don’t get it, the wage gap doesn’t exist, how are they teaching it?
It doesn't exist on Jow Forums. It does in the empirically verified real world outside Jow Forums.

Attached: Gender wage gap.png (595x421, 34K)

>Harvard University is teaching meme shit like the wage gap

wtf. Is this real? I thought these institutions were second to none

Attached: 1558825405165.jpg (670x503, 39K)

>multigenerational discrimination

you ever wonder why this exisits in the first place

So he told you to die

>Sandberg

every time

Looks like classic divide and conquer pinning women against men.

>Freshman year 1st semester
>Anthropology 101
>Literally just watch videos all semester
>Dont even have a teacher

Tell parents Im going off on my own from now on

>When did you realize college was a scam?

When I tried to use my degree and every time I applied for a good paying job, I'd get an affirmative action letter asking me to fill out a race/ethnicity questionnaire to see if I qualify for their immediate affirmative action needs. Got tired of receiving letters stating that I'm unqualified for their AA needs and went back into skilled trades to pay for my useless projects management degree. My question is "where is all this "white privilege" I hear so much about. I can't wait until they push people too far and civil unrest finally breaks out. I want to see the look on the faces of the wealthy liberal political elite when the angry mobs drag them from their mansions. I'm sure they'll still "not get it" as to why this is happening.

>you ever wonder why this exisits in the first place

I have indeed! It's a very interesting field of new research, especially in measurable phenotypic differences in populations whose family lines have been exposed to significant trauma.

Try:
Nagy A. Youssef,1,2,* Laura Lockwood,3 Shaoyong Su,4 Guang Hao,4 and Bart P. F. Rutten5, "The Effects of Trauma, with or without PTSD, on the Transgenerational DNA Methylation Alterations in Human Offsprings"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5977074/

Let me know what you make of this cutting-edge, new research.

Attached: Morgan Freeman.jpg (750x500, 256K)

>my dad got me my job
kill yourself

When I was 16, deciding whether or not I should attend college. Most of my peers recently graduated, but they're immersed in debt, and a significant portion of them are unemployed, or working minimum wage jobs.

college is for girls to get their MRS. degree

>Looks like classic divide and conquer pinning women against men.
You failed to grasp my summary of her argument. She's an individualist libertarian who has no interest in structural groupings or identity politics. You'd probably get along with her very well, if you could understand her sentences.

For my part, I realized this 30 years ago, so I learned as much as I could, took a class here or there and got certified. Made a great living and never had a problem finding work, although, I could have done a lot better.
Everyone wants to be on the top but there no very little room up there and somone will push you off in a second. Good luck kids.

>what is hours worked?
>what is fewer sick days?
>what is fewer vacation days?
>what is pregnancy and childrearing?

It's hilarious that you're so bluepilled that you genuinely believe that women are recieving less in wages then men, when the ral truth is that they're out earning men (in the youth bracket). The older men and women get, the less women make, because they (often) decide to stay at home, care for, and raise children.

Ivy league thots are worst thots.

Are you retarded
No shit women make less than a man does, the point is they say “muh patriarchy and muh equal pay” while ignores literally all the factors to why

Also Women are 100% useless

Attached: 47CCEBDB-80AB-4BEE-AC29-58DD875147C4.jpg (258x330, 21K)

yeah about that
well
uhm...

Attached: newz1.jpg (550x328, 48K)

I've yet to see a woman under 30 who cooks and cleans like all the men I know.

>memeflag kike faggot

Attached: 1476896180352.png (532x557, 20K)

When I paid off my loan 10 years later.

>She's an individualist libertarian

She is a jew doing jewy stuff.

HOW IS THIS STILL A DEBATE

WOMEN ARE FUCKING USELESS AND WORK LESS THAN A MAN, OF COURSE THEY MAKE LESS MONEY

Told me decide what's dying for and it's on me.

>Everyone will die and be forgotten.

>It's hilarious that you're so bluepilled that you genuinely believe that women are recieving less in wages then men, when the ral truth is that they're out earning men (in the youth bracket). The older men and women get, the less women make, because they (often) decide to stay at home, care for, and raise children.
This is widely proven. Look at top-level corporate salaries. Men consistently get more for doing the same work. This is part of Sandberg's argument too. Where's your evidence to support your counterclaim so I can evaluate it.

>Also Women are 100% useless
This is the level of thinking the wage-gap-denial argument employees. Sad! The autism gap is a completely different question, though.

Attached: Autism gender differences.jpg (616x702, 164K)

Go the fuck back. Filipinos are worse than the beaners.

Imagine not having a college degree lol

Men pay more tax because they earn more, hence confirming the existence of the gender pay gap. Thanks for the confirming evidence, user.

>And how did you find out that being well connected was much more important?
Being "well connected" is THE most important factor that determines future success.

>She is a jew doing jewy stuff.
Are you really that retarded that you can't detect meaningful differences in ideology in the world? Has Jow Forums made you this dumb or where you always this way?

Attached: retardation forgetting.png (500x372, 96K)

jew

>hence confirming the existence of the gender pay gap.

If the gender pay gap exists then all the women would get the jobs since its cheaper to pay the womenz. Corporate Capitalism makes it so.

and women pay less taxes because they earn less
you can interpret this however you like
at the end of the day (or life for that matter) men pay women to exist

Attached: awsxrvlo528z.jpg (574x272, 21K)

Tell me one thing Women are good at?
I’ll tell you one, raising children and being wife’s

Other than that, they are fucking 1000% useless, anything they do in work a man can do much better
They are useless, they aren’t getting paid less because that’s illegal, but they shouldn’t be in the work force in the first place
They just get the meme jobs

Attached: F308F144-380A-490D-876F-0C060E43514A.png (396x385, 155K)

It's truly hilarious how poor Jow Forumstards are at supporting their own positions. Don't you feel a bit pathetic when you don't even have a rebuttal? Doesn't it make you feel intellectually ashamed and like an incompetent piece of shit?

Attached: Canada national dance.gif (720x404, 3.19M)

>Kids of wealthy people surrounded by kids of other wealthy people who get ushered into the same circles after college.
This has nothing to do with the quality of the education at Ivy league schools. This happens anywhere that there are ridiculously high concentrations of people connected with money. They prop up their retards. It is just another form of nepotism.

>you can't detect meaningful differences in ideology in the world?

I detect coincidences. And jews all agree on one thing and work together to make it so.

Attached: Cohen jew.png (600x780, 721K)

It's funny because my dad grew up poor in NYC and fucking hates black people that don't work for him. He speaks Spanish because apparently it's very similar to Tagalog, loves Mexicans, but is a Trump supporter through and through.

Drinks Budweiser and still trys to get me to smell finger, he even tried that shit on my girlfriend.

Bah. Men get there because they're men.
Women often don't have the required mannerisms to get to that level. Confrontation, negotiation, straight forwardness. Those men got to where they were because they worked, and they worked hard.

I seriously see this shit all the time in the workplace.
>man comes in on time/early
>man works hard
>man negotiates for increase in wages and/or promotion
>if wages aren't met, and work isnt recognized, moves laterally and upwardly (finds better employment, which is the best way to increase your salary anyway)

I ironically learnt this from my mother, who is one of the highest paid emplyees in a very reputable new england company. You just see this behavior more from men then from women.

Just kidding. I'm actually a Flip myself.

Yah bro I'll just go to welding school. I'll be making 80k+ in my 20s.

Who's really winning, collegefags? #welding

Fucking flip.

Taking yourself so seriously that you're crying through the keyboard. kek

College isn’t a “scam”. You need a formal education for a lot of jobs.
It would probably be a good idea to figure out if the job you want is
A) in demand
B) recession/outsource /automation proof
C) you need a college degree to get that job in the first place

>Look at top-level corporate salaries.
How about we look at the salaries of the jobs 99.999% of the workforce take, rather than ridiculous outlying positions where a completely different game is played w/ respect to remuneration?

>It does in the empirically verified real world outside Jow Forums.
But it's been debunked since the 1980's, CV. Why do you dedicate your existence to lying?

Attached: CV Vitolo-Haddad.jpg (1200x1107, 100K)

>If the gender pay gap exists then all the women would get the jobs since its cheaper to pay the womenz.
No. It's not a uniform effect that applies the same way in all cases. Your calculator and sneaky checkmate moves aren't good enough for me, autist.

>men pay women to exist
Can you show me the receipts and contracts for these transactions?

>Tell me one thing Women are good at?
Communication and empathy, unlike Jow Forumstards.

Privilege reproduces privilege -- there's no doubt about that. The education in most cases is also awesomely good.

>I detect coincidences. And jews all agree on one thing and work together to make it so.
There is no consensus on one thing among Jews, you imbecile!!

I truly can't believe the low quality of responses here. It's as though Jow Forums has been completely taken over by autistic and retarded fourteen year olds. I can't believe the standards have slipped so poorly. Just being here is making me feel more stupid, so I'm done.

Go and get yourselves an education, kiddies, so you don't end up sounding like the retards itt.

Attached: Autistic pepe 2.jpg (326x326, 27K)

Life without NEETbux is a scam.

Attached: Hasegawa.Kobato.full.611895.jpg (714x1000, 435K)

>Thinks hard working people can only be Jews

Permanent poorfag

Do you have any proof that men get paid more for doing the same work? You have hourly earnings for these jobs along with productivity measurements? Or are you just pulling it out of your ass?

This is what mostly all immigrates do.
Meanwhile suckers get caught up in the American scheme.

The wage gap is a non-issue.

being well connected trumps everything, but still today a degree is a status symbol that you need in the job market

Thanks for the tip Shlomo.

>mentally ill liar still at it

Attached: CV Vitolo-Haddad 2.png (274x414, 175K)

I genuinely do not understand how people think that using a memeflag is a good idea. The only thing it does is mask your identity or attempt to give one. Both add nothing to the argument and expose the person using it. Please, for the love of god, update your groups rules for posting, it is so fucking obvious.

Attached: 1568513313459.jpg (640x640, 191K)

No, they're all the same sabotaging indoctrination.

>No. It's not a uniform effect that applies the same way in all cases. Your calculator and sneaky checkmate moves aren't good enough for me, autist.

failed rebuttal

checkmate faggot

Attached: pipul.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

>Communication and empathy
Women are better at empathy. They're better at figuring out the emotional states of other people.

She didn't develop connections at Harvard, she already had connections to get into Harvard. You ivy tards can never see that going to the Ivies is the indicator of connections in the first place, unless you're one of the minority pets you guys keep around to feel better about yourselves.