I see pic related as a bumper sticker on cars a lot (driven by a young female of course), and it is fucking retarded

I see pic related as a bumper sticker on cars a lot (driven by a young female of course), and it is fucking retarded.

I guess "well-behaved" women like Martha Washington and Emma Darwin never made history. Welp, I guess they should have shunned marriage and motherhood and pursued a career instead, oh wells.

In truth, these ladies do make history through their productive marriage to accomplished husbands. Their path to "immortality" can be achieved by simply being (marriage), not doing, unlike their spouse.

Attached: 0539576683454654.jpg (531x462, 37K)

Women are property bucko

Attached: history.png (531x462, 155K)

Attached: muslim-woman-beaten-2.jpg (627x400, 50K)

>ftfy
read my post again retard.

Whores make history by being known as whores

Not all history is good

Cunts displaying that want to be remembered for drama and controversy. It is best to avoid them. Marilyn Monroe should ring a bell. The THOTS Lord, savior, idol, and role model. Just yell, "stop spreading diseases whore".

Islam is RIGHT about women. (And that's a good thing!)

Hippity hoppity

Didn't bother to read it the first time.
Seems like the right choice.

talent, dedication and sacrifice have no place in the female lexicon.
if you're female you get ahead because you want to.

wat

>I said I wanted my chickpeas shaken, not stirred.

No, but they do give birth to great male children that do.

And that's a good thing. Good women are mothers. They're not going to go out and waste themselves on trying to be famous.

>I want to be a bitch so I'll rationalize being a bitch

kek

Poorly behaved women rarely make families.

Attached: t3_6ip2la.jpg (6027x3267, 3.35M)

True.

Attached: 8320586734367.jpg (573x318, 40K)

>if you're female you get ahead because you give head
ftfy

Omar made history by marrying her brother then cheating on him with a white man. Sharia trial when?

Nobody makes history.

You have to be a genius, also be creative and innovative, and have good marketing/people skills. Having just one of these traits is rare - to have all three is extremely rare.

Basically you have to be lucky to have these three traits. Having an IQ over 150 is either genetic, or your brain was developed around an environment were fluid intelligence was present. Being extremely creative/innovative is mostly genetic (it's a skill one can't learn). Having good marketing skills/being good with people isn't genetic, but it can decades to master them while some people just 'get it'.

Do women really think child-rearing and housekeeping is so time-consuming and inconvenient in the modern age? Even if you don't sit your kid down in front of a screen, it's easier than ever and someone who lives at home in any condition has, to put it simply, way too much free time. You've got swiffers, fridges that put out ice and water, vacuuming robots, air conditioning, those jet vacuum cleaners that never lose power, fast cars, fancy computers, etc.

To make things worse for the womens' (actually, male Jews') side of the "argument," the only highly involved part of child-rearing is maybe the first six years. And any amount of children above an only child will start to raise themselves after a while by interacting with their siblings, children in school, friends at church and sports, neighbors and family friends. Have your kids within ten years in a burst and you'll have your 30's and 40's free- that's still young and people turn their lives around at that age all the time. Just public school alone gives the parent all the time they want from 8 AM to 3 PM if it's an off-day. Put the kid in sports? You're free the whole day to work or play while your husband is at work. Maybe your wife is the breadwinner. Now you've got all the time in the world to do boomershit.

This is assuming at least "okay" economic straits since the state provides public schooling, but it seems to me that feelings of anxiety, distrust and resentment are fueling all this crap.

Attached: 1546629792313.jpg (350x346, 31K)

I grew up poor during the height of mindless consumerism and my parents grew up in a life that wasn't far from how people lived during the middle ages (we're foreigners). The phenomenons of First World Problems and Special Snowflakes are real as fuck. And while it's better than maybe the mid 2000's and 90's, it's taken on an insidious form.

Attached: 1557154307004.png (720x1034, 139K)

They need any excuse they can come up with to justify being massive cunts