Trump Said This Wall Can’t Be Climbed. Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Sh*t

thedailybeast.com/trump-said-this-wall-cant-be-climbed-professional-climbers-say-hes-full-of-sht

>Years after it was first promised and at a cost of more than $10 million per linear mile, President Donald Trump is confident that his newest stretch of a strengthened barrier along the U.S. southern border is “virtually impenetrable.”

>How confident? Enough to have its scalability tested by the world’s greatest rock climbers, he told reporters on Wednesday.

>“We have, I guess you could say, world-class mountain climbers. We got climbers,” Trump said beside a newly finished section of the barrier in Otay Mesa, California, which tops heights of 30 feet. “We had 20 mountain climbers. That’s all they do—they love to climb mountains. They can have it. Me, I don’t want to climb mountains. But they’re very good, and some of them were champions. And we gave them different prototypes of walls, and this was the one that was hardest to climb.”

>The climber test, Trump boasted, is proof that “this wall can’t be climbed.”

>The problem? The country’s top climbers have no idea what the hell Trump is talking about.

>“I have never heard of any climbers ever being recruited to try and climb a border wall,” said Jesse Grupper, who won the gold medal in the men’s sport lead category of this year’s USA Climbing Sport & Speed Open National Championships.

>Speaking to the nation’s top-ranked climbing athletes, past climbing and bouldering champions, and sports associations, The Daily Beast sought clues to the identity of any climber who might have participated in such a test. Not a single person in the tight-knit community of world-class climbers had heard a single word about any border wall experiment.

Attached: 190920-bixby-climbing-wall-tease_qg3nwp.jpg (1362x766, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now let's see a fat fucking goblina and her 4 ninos do it in the dark.

>0.00001% of the world can climb it, that means it wont work!

Shill harder.

We just haven't turned on the power yet.

FUCK. Now millions of professional climbers will flee Climexico into the US!

DRUMPFT! said it's a wall when it's A FUCKING FENCE, anything else he lies about it is just irrelevant at this point.

Shoot anyone who climbs it.

>250lb 5'1" beaner mothers with 2 children will be able to climb over
>drug mules with 175lbs of weed or cocain will be able to climb over

Looks like trump just got btfo!

Does that mean over time we'll get more athletes and less squat goblins?

Professional climbers can climb mountains. That doesn't mean that mountains aren't effective immigration deterrents. What a retarded argument.

lol is that how bad they want to leave their own country? take it up with them.

hahahaha

>NAXALT
It's almost like they dont read the sticky before they write these articles lmao

Tanksfully Mexican are not known to be professional climber, I guess after the wall will be build, it would become a popular discipline

>Professional climber says wall can be climbed.

So he's saying we need to put razor wire on top?

Attached: Trump wall.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

why memeflag when you write such a retarded post?

Do you journalist understand that you are human garbage?

Attached: 1501523307947.jpg (662x801, 142K)

If history teaches us anything, there'll be 5000 new taco stands on the mexican side of the wall next year, all clamoring to sell to the neon spandex clad mountain climbers using it as a free gym.

Attached: AYYYYYY.jpg (523x275, 64K)

This is why 2 years ago people were arguing for a CONCRETE barrier. Or the design with the overburdened top. But no, need for the border patrol to see sunset vistas of Mexico was more important.

Why didn't he just builda concrete wall like prisons and military bases have?

Attached: IMG_2533.png (979x824, 536K)

cringe.

In the latter case they will just push their haul through the slat gaps (they help border patrol see!) and then climb over. It’s not hard to imagine a belay system being deployed by a human trafficker that would use a climbing harness to assist kids over the top. You can tie off to the top so this is not hard at all. You hoist them up, at the top tell them to attach the free short line with a clip to the belay from the other side, uncoil, Climb over, get lowered down. 2 minutes tops/person.

A professional mountain climbing gold medalist climbed the wall, looks like it won't stop thousands of illiterate subhuman drug fiends after all.

cope harder boomer

I have never seen a 30' tall fence. This will be a first for me.

fpbp desu

You’re right, The Wall should be much taller and perhaps we should have some nasty barbed wire along the top.

>Professional Climbers

Attached: Shapiro Acting.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

doubt that millions of goblins and goblins are gonna become pro climbers kek

youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE

Attached: 00a20f1ddc94fad1fc62d0483a6bdb9b58c72c9daca48da8db4bbfcaad29da69.png (828x1464, 268K)

Hmm.... That's kinda neat. Only the best of the best of the best can enter. Sounds like a long term winning strategy to me

>Professional Climbers

This is some retard logic. Professional climbers climbed the WTC therefore the WTC could be entered at roof level by anybody.

Finally merit based immigration, Jens you genius!

So, did he climb it or what? Looks to me like he's in a tight spot.

>Professional Climbers
As an accredited and licenced Climbologist with +20 years of experience in the climbing industry I scoff at this assertion. Have these "professional climbers" climbed the largest mountains or the tallest skyscrapers? No? Then you aren't a professional climber. Fuck off back to climbing plantation ladders to reach your avocado Paco.

1. invest in mexican climbing school
2. profit

Determination can surmount obstacles though. If it's humanly possible, they'll find a way.

He didn't even say that the "professional climbers", whatever that is, couldn't climb it. He said that they decided the one that he is talking about is the hardest to climb.
What probably happened they asked a climber or 2 what they think and that's what they told them. Again fucking bullshit that has nothing to do with anything important. Fuck the "reporters" and their clickbait.
Like we don't have problems bigger than that?

people are gonna start fucking mountain goats now

Attached: subject - mountain goat.jpg (1920x960, 127K)

MFW the wall is to stop child sex slave trafficking. Intel knew what epsteins new Mexico ranch was a hub for. Trump took action.

Attached: 1567119258880.gif (400x174, 1.64M)

kek

>that strength and climbing prowess

well at least now, we'll be getting their best and most physically fit, instead of all the fat goblinas. it's an obesity filter.

Attached: whyimpressive.jpg (410x623, 113K)

Still doesn't change the fact a large portion of border patrol are the children of illegal beaners themselves. Everytime border patrol is caught helping invading shitskins its a fellow shitskin taking cartel money.

Why would you let your enemies guard your base makes no sense what so ever, the only group who should be guarding the border should be White.

Attached: beaner mexicans.png (768x997, 192K)

rope and bolt cutters kill the trumptard

Now do it on a sunny day.

How many female spics can climb that wall?

Wait til they fire up the Tesla tower that's in that region. I will pay to watch someone try to climb it then

You get ropes and pulleys and devise a hoist system.

It's supposed to stop obese welfare leaches from Honduras, not professional climbers

>being this mad all these years later
Hillary?

Attached: tds.jpg (396x628, 37K)

Why does it look like WTC?

It’s fair. Make the wall very difficult to climb, but possible. If the illegal can climb over, they can have a green card. If they fall, too bad. Another stipulation is that the wall is televised 24/7 and Americans can watch Mexican’ts plummet to a spinal fracture.

LMFAO
Those spics would get caught FAST. WALLS WIN!

Cool, now run razor wire along the top, and paint the upper third with anti-vandal grease.

fpbp

Lets see them try to get over the top....

Attached: 4mtcc334ntn31.jpg (801x801, 118K)

Better than the demgod nothing that was there. Take the walls down in your home you racist pig.

All the wall has to do is slow them down long enough for drones with cameras to fly out there and scan their faces.
Small teams with training and equipment can scale it quickly, sure. Good luck backpacking all that, plus food and water, while dodging recon satellites.

Run a strong electric current through it and set up 4K cams for good entertainment.

the entire Mexican pole vault team will soon be here

It's funny.. Cause I'm pretty sure that's a fence and not a wall. But whatever.. As long as Israel gets 38 billion every decade. That's what counts!

because he is rabbi. whatcha doin mohel?

If it will deter 99% of people it's good enough.

And I've never seen a wall made from steel bars with spaces between them. Maybe it's a wence, or a fall.. But it's not a fucking wall.

lol, i'm an actual racist, how the fuck is multi culti us going to live, (if i'm the majority)

It’s called an NDA and a million dollar consulting fee. None of these people would ever admit the truth or be charged with treason.

Yeah, they have to come in legally, kek. In greater numbers than ever before. MIGA!

i'm also a pedophile, hide your children

How can border Patrol see their targets behind a wall sven?

Kek. This. Fucking demoralizing kikes. What, no nigger flag edition.

Attached: 1567965665524.jpg (479x601, 181K)

Die ur self

Blade up wrist no cross up and down you can do it you sick fuck!!

Professional climber right here.

Attached: mexico-obese-1.jpg (587x880, 181K)

Why don't you just go suck the foreskin off an infant.

Attached: oythatsucks.jpg (593x548, 72K)

>It’s not hard to imagine a belay system being deployed by a human trafficker that would use a climbing harness to assist kids over the top.
lel

Attached: ok_kid.jpg (431x450, 68K)

You might be unto something here! Procedually generated problemsolving tests at the border, so that you can't just look up the answers online!

Just say you're jewish next time, saves double posting for attention when you can be filtered in one

>Trump figured out a way to only let fit Mexicans in.
4d confirmed

max kek

They didn't even say it could be climbed they just said they're not sure who tested it.

>he just wanted them to send their best

It's like pottery

So they just have to turn generations of beaners into professional climbers then. Easy.

It's called watch towers.

Having to enter a tower, just isn't as effective, as being able to just drive along on one side while looking through

He LIED?? He's never done that before!

>professional climbers

Well no shit they can climb fucking anything

>implying Mexicans can be a professional anything except for a lawn mower

The wall is supposed to be guarded. It's not impenetrable, it's to slow them down long enough for border security to reach them.

That's a very Reddit headline.

ITT - professional climbers are illegal aliens.
/thread

Attached: F49F8446-F412-4666-BD42-C8225AB2D40D.jpg (600x802, 92K)

>professional climbers
o ok

Attached: 1568403763081.jpg (1053x1070, 324K)

This is the new shill campaign? If even one person makes it past the wall then the wall is a failure?
Talk about desperation...

>we couldn't find any people who claimed to have test climbed any prototype, therefore, "pro climbers say he's full of shit"

You read the headline alone and you think that climbers proved him wrong via demonstration. So talmudic.

Attached: Trump_wall.jpg (960x626, 100K)

Electric current it is

CANT CLIMB OVER LAND MINES
*ARRIBA ARRIBA VAMOS*
>poof

Not going to bother clicking that garbage. The guy either didn't climb the new wall and safely scaled down the other side or he's such a rare outlier that the waves of 3rd world emaciated trash and pregnant goblinas have no hope of climbing it themselves. I can't wait to see the democraps' faces when they lose an election to him again.

Attached: disgustingleftist.jpg (983x928, 178K)

Why didn't they cover the top with barb wire?

>Mexicans
>climb

Attached: mx_fat-4959962968_088e11c91f_b.jpg (1024x768, 382K)