It's 2019:

I AM FORGOTTEN

Attached: Milo.png (287x205, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/europe/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
youtube.com/watch?v=QtiyJBxAT04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proof that all trump supporters are homosexual loudmouths

If I'm not mistaken, I think he opposes Trump. He has for some time now

Pictures of him wearing maga hat hehe fags

Are they recent? Well, I don't keep up with him anymore since his career died, but last I remember he announced on Facebook that he was off the Trump train and how daddy disappointed him. I guess he got over it

Really? he was leading at that strait pride parade in boston

He was recently banned from a furry convention. It hasn't even happened yet, MidWestFurFest.

>e-celeb greasy alt-kike faggot greek jew

Dude, only like 20 people showed up lol They were outnumbered by the hundreds of protesters

Started off with great research, killer comebacks and nasty af insults which were v intelligent.

Now it's like hes put on a persona to make sure he attracts the larger demographic that he had previously.

He must have taken a shed load of cocaine during his college tours and now he just needs to focus on getting back to previous form.

Not forgotten, just not relevant anymore sweetheart. He'd have to do something as epic as the college tour again or expose a scandal to get back.

And rightfully so grifting sodomite

Who is he?

Sauce? What made him disavow?

Milo is a kike that wants to forcible mutilate baby penises.

breitbart.com/europe/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/

Attached: circumcision brain damage.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

Saw him speak at Straight Pride Parade,was entertaining.As for being out numbered by protestors was the point,free speech ruled the day and antifa got their asses handed to em by Boston PD allowed to do their jobs,a good time had.

He really needs to work on his future by getting out more in the public eye and speaking as he used to.His write up years back on the 4th of July and why America was a great country a good start as a great article for a born Birt.

Attached: 1538524185499.png (657x527, 44K)

No he isn't. Otherwise he wouldn't have been banned from an upcoming Furry Convention when they found out he was attending (because he was a moron and announced he was going).

I really liked his writing at Brietbart, even though I detest that like clickbait factory

guess so, I had completely forgotten about this guy ngl

Naw, this guy remembers after getting his dick sucked.

Attached: milo.jpg (720x960, 43K)

F

Attached: milo betrayed.jpg (535x934, 190K)

Attached: i677676ii76re.jpg (797x382, 25K)

>greek jew
So is he good with money or not?

Bye Ricky Martin

I heard about that. The statement they released went something like “Now usually we don’t do this, but this guy is too fucked up for even us.”

Attached: anodec.png (710x538, 349K)

He's a degenerate fraud who never anything more than a token gay paraded by RINOs to show how tolerant they are.

Yes you are

RIP Luke Perry

cum dumpster for faggot niggs

Kek, a real mystery

No you are irrelevant.

Vox Days lover

We remember you, but as said you simply don't matter.

His career died when he was deplatformed from Facebook and Twitter. Censorship works and you’re supporting it.

What a fucking obnoxious homo. He thinks he had an effect of the election of Trump. Yeah I’m sure all of the swing voters in Pennsylvania voted for Trump because this homofaggot e-celeb retard sucked dick 24/7 on twitter.

What a ducking narcissistic faggot. I’m glad he’s fucking irrelevant.

Well he's not as cute and twinky as he once was. So his followers have dropped him and forgotten him. This is normal in the gay world.

Breitbart fucking sucks now that Milo and Bannon are gone.

Those two should team up to start a new conservative news organization.

only ever cared about him because of gamergate, which he didn't win and then just abandoned, so fuck him. Get some fucking results before moving on expecting praise.

>thinking pol gives a shit about a subversive faggot zionist jew

HIS NAME WAS HIGHLY LIKELY SETH RICH!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=QtiyJBxAT04

That's it Im gonna grab you by your throat throw you off a boat into a moat and then gloat as you bloat and throat and then go to vote heed the words that I've wrote you goat

Second this

Attached: turkish10.jpg (288x288, 21K)

Trump didn't come to his personal defense