Are women heartless?

Are women heartless?

Attached: Needgf.jpg (500x480, 31K)

think they call it "falling out of love"

Yes now stop caring

Predisposed, OP

why?

quite the opposite. They are purely emotional, pure heart. This means they lack rationality. All that matters is emotion to them, how THEY feel.
So they are effected by virtue signaling and propaganda that appeals to emotion. Everything that makes them feel bad is bad, and thus they just do what makes them feel good. they signal virtue to get praise by others, they seek attention, they manipulate to make you fulfill their emotional desires etc.

Not necessarily, they just lack any lasting sense of loyalty.

It is interesting because women are often accused of being overly empathetic.
The truth is actually closer to OP's question. Women are amoral (in general terms mind you)
Women engage in ethnomasochistic behavior not out of an oversized empathy but out of very selfish desires; status.
The jew figured this out early and rewards women with status for disloyal behavior. However, the trick to understand is that if women ever came to associate high status with ethnocentrism, you would see women embrace racial exclusion to the same degree and fanaticism as they do ethnomasochism.

Women only care about themselves

yup

The MODERN woman is.
It's time to change the world.

get ready for high IQ post.

Do you agree that women control their sex drive better than men? And that this ability gives them a certain advantage over men?

It looks that way only from outside. We have to talk about two levels. One is the level of the GODDESS, where we look at women as Goddesses, who receive donations from men. Man periodically „feels” the need to donate. Donation could be anything. It could champagne or flowers on Women’s day, but it also could be seed. Donation is honor to a woman. It means: „I want you. I’ve chosen you.” That is level of Goddess, where sexuality has meaning of power and donation. That is social level. Besides that, biological level exists, which I call WOMB level. That’s a story about, how women are affected by menstrual or womb cycles. What happens with a woman during ovulation, when the egg cell is ready to be fertilized by male sperm? During this cycle woman has stronger sex drive. During ovulation, woman is “calling” or “inviting” the man. That happens at all levels, even at level of scent. Woman has way more sexual fantasies and men look more attractive. She is throwing lustful looks and men see these obvious signals. Usually primary call for mating comes from a woman, but on a secondary level a man has an offer he can’t refuse. A man can’t say no. He thinks he is following his sexual desire, but that is only partial truth. There are a lot of components, but I would not say women are less sexually active than men.

Attached: THUMBNAIL.png (1000x1000, 653K)

>Do you agree that women control their sex drive better than men?
Have you seen the modern woman? Their sex drive is linked to their validation. Now you tell me if their "social masturbation" isn't more disgusting then simply being intimate with someone?

honestly this and /thread

Women aren't cruel. They don't have control of their own bodies. They have layer of GODDESS in them, which requires them to donate to it. All this useless shit like 90 pairs of high-heels, chocolate, flowers and Instawhoring is because they get energy from it! Yes, it is disgusting, it is social masturbation, but that's core of their being. Getting looks from men.
On other hand men should want to give all the beautiful women compliments and desire to have sex with them.
But this (((emancipation))) is bringing us back into matriarchy, which will destroy the order of society.

Attached: apu deceptive.jpg (2048x1676, 226K)

I think has the right idea.
We all want things we don't have.
What do women want the most? emotions.
That's because they don't have any, so they are obsessed with the idea of feeling something. That's why they crave drama.

Women are fiercely loyal to the cause they believe in. You are absolutely right, as long as we have the means, we can let women believe whatever we want.

have sex

Women are like animals raised in a zoo. Can't ever release them into freedom because they lack the skills and tools to survive by their own merit.

Attached: 1568975418929.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

All relationships are transactional. Women have vaginas so their part of the transaction takes no effort while yours does. Women are more rational about sex and relationships than we'd like to believe.

You're saying this like it's a bad thing... That vagina can motivate you a lot and you get a lot of energy trying to please the woman.

ayy lmao! based sheep