Print this

The "Islam is right about women" and "it's okay to be white stuff" is great for creating media attention and exposing contradictions in the system. On top of that, why not print stuff that just flat-out tells the truth? It'd draw a lot of eyeballs and wake up a lot of people.

Attached: media.png (2092x1270, 208K)

Attached: media2.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Attached: media3.jpg (4856x2272, 2.97M)

Attached: media5.png (1701x801, 1.23M)

Attached: media6.jpg (2135x4273, 3.77M)

Just post whatever you want desu the world is but a memechan thread

Attached: islamwasrightabout.png (520x625, 40K)

I am. I want to get the idea into other people's heads so they do it too.

Attached: sdi7fsbuyo701.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

Attached: wWbXk.png (1824x767, 799K)

Good stuff

Sorry for low quality idk why its like that. It wont let me post again sadly.

Because just telling truth doesn’t work. People will just dismiss it as racist propaganda and ignore it. If you want to get people to believe something, you have to convince them that they came to your conclusion all on their own.

Attached: 1568339578053.jpg (1024x740, 125K)

100% wrong. How do you think advertising works?

you're vastly overestimating normies' capacity to absorb data
also they just blue-screen when they see the word Jew, and parrot some colbert-tier derision. the most they might do is check snopes

>ignore it
That seems rational, but the media has become completely irrational. It does not represent the sensibilities of any normalfag. The trick is to just get these things into the general consciousness by taking advantage of a small but loud group of hysterical vaginas. Thanks to the miracle of mass information even people uninterested have no choice but to become aware.

Goddamn that guy's a fucking moron

atleast make it black and white so you arnt wasting so much fucking ink god damn

Niggers kill other niggers

Attached: realcrimestats.jpg (915x686, 179K)

Sure, a lot of them might. Maybe 95% of them. But 1 in 20 could be a lot of people. And you can't forget the media attention it'd generate.

I think the real reason Biden is the way he is is because he simply gives zero fucks. Got too far just floating through so long as he was permissive to whatever his protectors wanted from him.

Attached: 1509756393196.jpg (203x425, 18K)

>the media has become completely irrational. It does not represent the sensibilities of any normalfag.
This. Most regular people feel the same way that we do but don't have the capacity to articulate it. Our job is to give them that capacity.

do it your Goddamned self, you gutless leaftard

I am, I want others to do it too. If you don't want to don't do it.

Despite making up...