Kind reminder

Context:
You live on a 5.9 sextillion ton ball of dirt flying at 67,000 mph around a minor dwarf star.

This insignificant star which we call the sun is itself orbiting The Milky Way galaxy at 514,000 mph.

This galaxy is so huge that takes around 230 million years for our sun to complete a single orbit.

The Milky Way galaxy is orbiting a supermassive Black hole at around 1,300,000 mph.

And you are a bipedal primate who wipes his ass with his bare hands and a thin piece of paper.

+10,000 years ago much of Northern Europe was sandblasted by half a mile thick ice caps.

Turning off the tap while you brush your teeth and switching off the lights when you go to bed will not save you from the forces of entropy.

Yesterday was not the same as ereyesterday and tomorrow shall not be the same as overmorrow.

While they wait for the winds to blow and the sun to shine, we shall make it.

Attached: 466FF7AC-F172-46A8-A976-9021894F1862.jpg (960x960, 157K)

imagine believing this

Attached: tb.jpg (184x273, 8K)

$10 says OP was jerking himself off while writing this and literally came as he clicked post

this all sounds like complete bullshit to me

Ight bruh dun thank eye gotcha pernt

>According to modern science, a group known for being wrong, and going back to change their answer.

>You live on a 5.9 sextillion ton ball of dirt flying at 67,000 mph around a minor dwarf star.
>This insignificant star which we call the sun is itself orbiting The Milky Way galaxy at 514,000 mph.
AH YES WOW IT SURE FEELS LIKE IT WOWWW GONNA FLY OFF THE EARTH LOL
BUTTERFLIES MUST BE STRONG TO KEEP UP WITH THAT WOWWW
>imagine believing this brainwash when you can literally just pay attention to the Earth around you and figure it out that you're being lied to

>burgers confused when teached about science
Predictable

Dude, right? What actual retards.

I throw a ball straight up and it comes right back down. We can't be moving!

I don't care if the odometer says we're going 60mph, I don't even feel a breeze

Black holes aren’t even real

Attached: 1568784149487.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Space isn't real

>proud to believe this

How can they be if our eyes aren't real??

I'm sure that telescopes are capable of seeing shit so far to the point of we knowing what other galaxies are, and this is not some scientific conjecture.

>babby's first bong hit

>switching off the lights when you go to bed

Sleep quality will improve though.

you should write lore for the new rockstar. “the follies of man turn on the juice”

Will read

I you could reach the boundary of the expanding universe and could go just a bit past the edge would you disappear ?

The universe itself isn’t expanding.
The universe exists already.
It’s only that matter is expanding into the ‘empty’ universe.

But of course we could also be living in a simulation.

>‘empty’
so where did this come from? in what dimension does the empty exist? What are the boundaries of the empty?

When you reach the turtle. Then it's just turtles all the way down.

Keep it easy my space bro. These flat earthers ate too much paint. All you fags have sub 60 IQ.

AHAHAHAHAHA!
Words.

Kindly reminder, OP is full of crap.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 289K)