I hate how nothing is a sin anymore. In today's hijacked Christianity, the only sin is "judging people"

I hate how nothing is a sin anymore. In today's hijacked Christianity, the only sin is "judging people".

James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Nowhere is "judging people", "homophobia", or "racism" on the list of sins that send you to Hell. So why does today's generation act like those are the worst sins possible? Pretty sure the Christians in the Middle Ages who burned witches and heretics didn't give a shit about "judging people". They were a lot closer to God than we were.

Attached: First Crusade.jpg (1279x734, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Moscow-Constantinople_schism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, modern "Christians" are Satan worshipers

Attached: stop sinning....jpg (514x1146, 243K)

Your religion is weak and dying.
People (especialy young men) are leaving it because of its weakness.
Watch as this thread fills to the brim with people calling you a Christcuck. People glorify Joseph, a man that married a woman that was pregnant with a child that wasnn't his own.

There is no sin for "judging people", Jesus admonishes us against hypocrisy, and warns us the measure that we give we will get back.

Not that we should be brain dead retards.

dont worry, we will be victorious in the end. as we always are.

Attached: 152342.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

crucifixes are blasphemy, read your bible

No, the version of Christianity preached by heretics (Mormons, protestants, prosperity gospel, etc.) is dying. A new church is rising that looks nothing like the old.

And don't insult Mary, she was a virgin for His birth.

You have been visited by the Win Worley of dead and dying spiritual kingdoms.

Satan's kingdom is coming to an end soon, but only if you take up your authority in Christ and go to war against the hosts of hell (Ephesians 6:12).

To begin, come to the Lord with the following prayer in you heart and on your lips:
>Dear Lord God, I am a believer who professes your Son, Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. As an heir of salvation, I am aware of the tremendous power and authority which you have delegated to me through your Son and your Word. Dear Lord, I now wish to exercise this authority for the furtherment of your glory and kingdom.
>In accordance with Luke 10:17-20, I claim authority over all of the enemy spirits.
With the above, you now outrank all powers, authorities, dominions, principalities, world rulers, kings, princes, Satan and all angelic ranks.
>In accordance with Matthew 21:21-22, I claim authority over all the enemy's Earthly institutions, corporations, agents, entities, etc.
The above gives you ground to launch an offensive against, for example, Google.
>In reference to Hebrews 1:14, I request protection against the blows of the enemy.
Very important. If you start praying warfare prayers, you're going to be on Satan's hit list pretty quickly.
>I bind the above to the third heaven in accordance with Matthew 18:18.

With the above, you can now wage war in the heavenlies. How you do this is up to you; plan and strategise.
For example, suspect a member of high society is engaging in nefarious activities? Send a spirit of revelation to enter into their midst, if something is being hidden, it'll become known. When it is known, continue to pray by sending out appropriate spirits to protect the course of justice.

Couple of videos on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
1:12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
20:46

Attached: 1542765348024.jpg (225x355, 41K)

You forgot the sin of being unkind to people. That's for sure one of the worst ones right

get back in your bog, Levi

Attached: based levi.png (3568x1696, 1.78M)

Where did I say she fucked another man?
Catholics are infiltrated, so are the Orthodox.
Protties are absolute trash niggerfaggotkike lovers.
I was desperately searching and realized that Christianity is dying and I want no part in a cult that is (1) jewish at the root and (2) weak and promotes weakness as a virtue.

true, love is the greatest commandment

>so are the Orthodox
The Orthodox are decentralized and can only be partially infiltrated, but there will always be another part of the church which calls out the corrupted ones' bullshit. Constantinople, for sure, is a CIA asset just like the pope is, but he's been a good goy recently and the other sees aren't gonna put up with it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Moscow-Constantinople_schism

It's not a sin to Judge others. keep reading.
I judge others all the time....It's why I lock my doors at night.

Orthodoxy is decentralized and you're correct that it is more difficult to infiltrate because of that, but it isn't just one branch.
You should check out how there is a movement in a lot of the higher echelons of the orthodox churches to end the schism and live under one centralized church.

>he believes the 'weakness as a virtue' line touted by philosophers who were themselves weak faggots and just wanted to jerk off in peace and without fear

Meh.
It's the common flow of Christianity today.
Not my fault.

top kek
>It's still a sin in God's eyes

Being white is a sin

/thread

Attached: 1460556122970.jpg (5312x2988, 3.81M)