WTF Cops Shoot and Kill Beloved Mother in Her Own Home While ‘Checking on Her Welfare

Kill the mentally ill. I wonder what kind of story the cops are making up for Thursday.
thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-shoot-and-kill-beloved-mother-in-her-own-home-while-checking-on-her-welfare/

Attached: Ellen Plack.png (554x441, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whsv.com/content/news/Police-Woman-killed-by-officers-was-threatening-them-with-ax-560906761.html
dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=38106
humandevelopmentcenter.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn-YYGQi2Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=dDpJ5FtG6Ac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe she'd shouldnt have been such a dumb crazy bitch?
you aren't entitled to literally be crazy you dim faggots

In your own house?

Look, we checked on her welfare and found it best to put her down.
Sorry for your loss.

imagine how insane you have to be that it requires police to respond
nothing of value was lost

Her welfare...

... was put in check.

Attached: 1567574823337.png (350x350, 138K)

usually if a cops are called for a "welfare check" then that person is probably not in a good place.
>57-year-old Gay Ellen Plack

what kind of stupid name is that anyways?

fpwp

Yes you are. You absolutely are entitled to be bat shit crazy. Absolutely. Stop sucking the "buh da scool shoter' bullshit.

>The officers can be heard yelling “no, no, no, no” when Plack comes out of the bathroom with an ax.

sounds like a big misunderstanding.

What kind of baloney absolute normal mundane never stand out because youre a coward name you got?

I kek'd

>Gay Ellen
She probably begged for death

mental illness: the post
better send in the 5-oh bois

there's unironically not enough of this, tbfh

it sounded like she had an AX to grind with the police

Damn, sounds like I need to start calling in welfare checks on minorities in my neighborhood

I'd call it a wash since cops didn't charge for the bullets.

Attached: democrats.png (1539x646, 1.59M)

>Psychotic jew woman off her meds attacks cops with a weapon during a welfare check.

Kikes did this.
They lobbied to close the state sanitariums.
The changed laws so her family couldn't commit her.

>Gay had been a fierce warrior for decades
>My sister fought harder than anyone can imagine
Probably attacked the cops with a knife so they had to put her down

This! 1000 times this. Keep up the good work boys.

culling the weak
you all would have done the same.

Kekekekekkeke

Cops are cowards user, literally the only way you can commit murder because you “feared for your life” was the only justification. The woman was probably mentally ill, or had Alzheimer’s and was scared someone was entering her home. Don’t worry the cop will get paid leave and his $150k year pension paid by tax payers like you

Dude, I'd call the local gangbangers before I'd call a cop

>Gay had been a fierce warrior for decades
yea apparently she was an ax warrior

Black Lives Matter

>Dude, I'd call the local gangbangers before I'd call a cop
>am spic

Literal ZOG bots got on this thread quickly.

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 37K)

What’s their number?

What are you worth? Welfare check. Who initiated? In Chicago you have social workers who feed on the elderly trying to the oldsters social security checks signed over to them. They have a formula Isolate Medicate Confiscate.
1st they claim guardianship for their own good!
Then they isolate them and very expensively "treat" them $20 for an aspirin etc. They medicate them until they are zoned out. Then for their "services" they take all their belongings and put it in a resale shop . For illegal immigrants they get the dead ones stuff free with a note . You seem pretty ignorant about the value of life. What do you think (You) are worth? As a reptile human resource? Are you the one who deserves to live? You know what a welfare check is? There are social service predator scams and they use police just like the Child Protective Services do to create a reason to start feeding off of the weak. Prove to me you deserve to live. I think you are mentally ill. I diagnose you as a schizophrenic psycopath.

Attached: Smart people sound crazy to dumbs.png (448x484, 320K)

>psycopath.
you;re right about that, cuckboi
you talk too much, kinda like a fag - you must be fun at the parties you're never invited to

they caught her out of the kitchen?

“Gay had been a fierce warrior for decades against the unrelenting and unforgiving mental illness of bipolar disorder,” Bostock said. “She was recently hospitalized involuntarily, and released, as required by law, after just three days.”

Bipolar and involuntarily comitted for the maximum of 3 days.
Your hatred of cops doesn't automatically make them wrong.

(((Einstein))) was a thieving Jew fraud.

Attached: ZOGtraining_open_season_on_whitey.jpg (500x873, 331K)

>Who initiated?
You can blame her doctor for the welfare check

Modern psychology is entirely Zionist controlled and weaponized.

Attached: dad.jpg (1074x1074, 99K)

>You can blame her doctor for the welfare check
he did the world a favor he and the cops should get a fucking medal

6-423-879-321

This, after reading the story sounds like another episode of The Nuffins’

It's the red flag law for the peoples comrade! Social worker parasite to the rescue. First you need police report.

She wanted to ax them some questions.

>thefreethoughtproject

>Letting Israeli mercenaries into your home without a warrant.

Attached: ZOGneverrelax.jpg (1242x1613, 817K)

the doctor was prob "I need to get rid of this lady somehow..what can I do?? oh I know what I can do.."
>According to police, they found a room locked inside the home and after multiple attempts of calling out Plack’s name, the two officers made forced entry into what was revealed to be the bedroom.

/thread

>absolute chad unit

>the doctor was prob "I need to get rid of this lady somehow..what can I do?? oh I know what I can do.."
based headshrinker

>two shekels have been donated into your piggy bank

Attached: ZOG_NonEnforcement.png (974x729, 983K)

>According to online records, Plack had been a registered nurse since 1994. However, she voluntarily surrendered her nurse’s license in 2011 after she began battling with mental illness. The Richmond-Times Dispatch reports that after spending several months in a mental health hospital, Plack indicated that she wished to suspend her license to focus on healing, according to a consent order by the nursing board.

>“Gay had been a fierce warrior for decades against the unrelenting and unforgiving mental illness of bipolar disorder,” Bostock said. “She was recently hospitalized involuntarily, and released, as required by law, after just three days.”

whsv.com/content/news/Police-Woman-killed-by-officers-was-threatening-them-with-ax-560906761.html
>“She never answers the door, she’s afraid they’ll take her to the hospital,” a neighbor said. “They were walking around her house, shining a flashlight in her bedroom window. Officers went inside and then I heard three gunshots.”

>One officer searched the bedroom area, while the other officer searched the bathroom and was confronted by Plack.
>“He was confronted with an individual wielding an ax and swinging an ax,” Cardounel said.
>The officer retreated, but the Chief said Plack came out of the bathroom and “charged” at the other officer in the bedroom.

What can we learn from this? Don't be crazy.

Attached: (((truckofpeace))).webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Attached: (((TruckofPeace))).jpg (2564x1440, 403K)

Attached: scottisrael_broward_masons_zog.jpg (708x701, 123K)

She probably came at them with a knife or something.

Attached: crown-heights-shomrim-1.jpg (1024x683, 387K)

They should've came at her with a warrant. It's just grooming you for ZOG(((red flag))) guilt presumption, pinko.

Attached: ZOG_boston_martiallaw.jpg (600x433, 130K)

Attached: ZOG_(((nypd))).jpg (600x400, 37K)

Meet my daughters, Ellen and Gay Ellen.

Attached: MV5BMGI4MDZkNDYtZjgxMi00ZmUwLWJhMGEtZGJiMTA0ZGQxYTgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_.jpg (873x688, 55K)

Attached: ZOG_PATRIOT_Act.jpg (448x600, 43K)

Attached: (((Amazon)))_Prime_ZOG.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

Attached: (((amazon)))_ZOG.jpg (1536x2048, 327K)

Attached: ZOG_goy_in_the_sky.jpg (305x165, 7K)

Attached: ZOG_US-Israeli police training programs.png (407x683, 206K)

After reading she attacked then with an ax. She probably had a care giver who was worried that she was off her meds and not answering the phone.

cops are nothing but trained lunatics now, trained to do nothing but escalated absolutely nothing into the slightest thing they feel they can get away with shooting you for

Crazy people are a threat to society and should be humanely terminated

>cops are nothing but trained lunatics now, trained to do nothing but escalated absolutely nothing into the slightest thing they feel they can get away with shooting you for
how many cops you know mapleleafballs?

Don't worry comrade! Big fat mental health program coming to your commie-unity! The commies in Minnesota and in Illinois now have leftist organizers now heading to become Mental Health Technician! They will process you for the behavioral psychology programs! Also they will have orginizational psychologists because you are human resource in the commie unity. dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=38106
They will also have Gestalt ! The great practice that they jews use! There will be group leader to keep the herd thinking properly! Kurt Lewin the father of group dynamics is the preferred choice of globalist brainwashers! Don't forget Ericksonian Conversational Hypnosis to "help" you think the "experts" want you to. It's how they do NXIVM members ., The technicians only need a HS diploma! They have "development" centers. Like Hillary's Fun Camps Keep screaming more mental health for the false flag shootings! They are gearing up to meet your mandate! It's from the commie Bankrupt State of Illinois! Youknow it's good! They are just starting to proliferate you mental health demanders you! Careful what you wish for! This is a development center.humandevelopmentcenter.org/
Psychotherapy for all from public private partnerships!

Attached: HDC .png (1057x437, 176K)

Family members can request a welfare check; better hope you haven't pissed of any cucked relatives

>they'd rather shoot you than just step away from your house

Rabbi said yo aint behavin kosher. Sum finna check on yo. Aint gotz no time fo warrantz n shit. I be fearin fo my life niqqa.

Attached: ZOGbots_black_cucks_massa_moshe.png (1086x1293, 1.45M)

>better hope you haven't pissed of any cucked relatives
when you come from superior genes this kinda shit never even crosses your mind

The Police were there to "check on her welfare". Ok.
A woman comes out with an axe, you fucking run and try to hold her in the house while you call for the ambulance and hopefully her family.
I understand that a person with an axe is extremely dangerous, but they knew that she was crazy. It's not like she was a normal person and they have been surprised. I'm actually surprised that they showed up without any medical help, just in case. If she was hospitalized against her will then she's done this before (or tried to kill herself). When she wouldn't come out that should clue them in that something is wrong.
The sad reality is that the Police don't give a shit about anyone's welfare. Why did they go there in the first place? Unprepared and surprised doesn't excuse them because they shouldn't have been neither.

wtf is a "warfighter"

cops are niggers

In America, something as simple as a vague social media post could prompt loved ones to alert the authorities. This action/process/practice is especially dangerous for those who are mentally ill/brain injured/substance abusers. Even worse, ANYONE can do it to anyone with the right information. Same as swatting.

Cops are heroes, people. Just DON'T EVER ask them to be unless it's for YOU, YOURSELF, and is life or death.

One less nutter. Good job officers.

>Oy vey! Da goyim isn't taking Dr. Shekelberg's brain medicine for a (((chemical imbalance)))
>STOP RESISTING!

Attached: ZOGthinjewline.jpg (921x750, 106K)

I happen to have known a lot, and I happen to have a judge uncle who agrees with me

DAS RITE!

Attached: ZOG_SIMON_SAYS.jpg (400x300, 13K)

you'd think the doctor who asked for the welfare check would have all like "oh BTW shes a paranoid schizophrenic"

>I happen to have known a lot, and I happen to have a judge uncle who agrees with me
imagine my surprise the leafs are all cucks

VA cops are useless faggots

>VA cops are useless faggots
handsome too, hope they get a bonus

Attached: ZOGZOG.jpg (1403x1080, 413K)

nonsensical

on the one hand it's bad on the other the cops did the taxpayers a favor

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn-YYGQi2Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=dDpJ5FtG6Ac

Attached: ZOGkellythomas.jpg (620x320, 58K)

you seem to be some sort of faggot pig..just an observation

Attached: Filthy_Dumb_ZOG_Scum.png (712x464, 138K)

I'm an INTP parties are for fags.

Attached: lf begging q.png (774x416, 88K)

Attached: zogcuck_.jpg (750x885, 55K)

>you seem to be some sort of faggot pig..just an observation
t. chad cop, ama fuckboi

Fucking barbarians, man

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

This guy loves the taste of boots

All these bots backing the (((blue)))

Attached: ZOGcertifiedshabbosgoyim.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Imagine being the dumbass who made the call.

>Imagine being the dumbass who made the call.
medal of freedom award when

well that explains a lot

Maybe some of the blue check marks need a welfare check...