Modern Jews Are Of Esau?

Were Jews the Idumaens of the bible?

What are the repurcussions of this and who would be the real Israelites then?

youtu.be/oCE89hhNK_k

Attached: Cain_Abel-281x300.jpg (281x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
web.archive.org/web/20170319164635/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omertà
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226580638/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moab
youtu.be/Bq15vpea6fs
biblehub.com/greek/1484.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_(religion)
biblehub.com/john/1-49.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Modern Ashkenazi and Sephards are European larpers.

Am I the only one who thinks its kind of weird how we're still fighting over conflicts of the Bronze Age?

Attached: Bronze Age Civilizations .jpg (2340x1655, 1018K)

kikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeah
>The Edomites first established a kingdom ("Edom") in the southern area
of modern Jordan and later migrated into southern parts of the Kingdom of Judah ("Idumea", or modern southern Israel/Negev)
Eventually they were forced to convert
>They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them, among others, to Judaism

And around that same time the Pharisee that follow the oral law come around
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
>The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmud
like we have today the kikes follow the Tal Mud and which was repeatedly rebuked by Jesus, telling them they are children of Satan.

Now Edomites are the descendents of Essau, the brother of Jacob/Israel who decided to wage war his brother and his people.
>The Hebrew word Edom means "red", and is derived from the name of its founder Esau

Now to do this Essau joined Amalek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>According to the Bible, Amalek was the son of Eliphaz (himself the son of Esau, ancestor of the Edomites)

Which thus, together with Essau became the Edomites (plus a couple other things mixed in likely).
The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah (Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black (can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers

Attached: Canaanite Jew.jpg (464x211, 33K)

from Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
>2. For there are three philosophical sects among the Jews. The followers of the first of which are the Pharisees; of the second, the Sadducees; and the third sect, which pretends to a severer discipline, are called Essens. These last are Jews by birth, and seem to have a greater affection for one another than the other sects have.

so the closest relation the kikes have to the israelites is through Esau who mixed himself into the canaanites

Esau originally had the birthright to take over the tribe as a first born. However after a day of work on the field he went inside and asked his brother for something to drink or eat, for which Jacob demanded Esaus birthright. Esau agreed, and thus got what he wanted and Jacob got the birthright from Esau. However after this Esau wanted it back, Jacob didnt want to return it, and thus Esau parted from his family, joined a canaanite tribe that became known as Amalek (the Israelites nemesis) to wage war on Jacob/Israel. These eventually (likely with a couple others mixed into) became the Edomites which are todays Kikes. And to this day they still demand the birthright back from Israel (The white man). Their hate of whites is actually envy, they want what we have. Thats why they undergo plastic surgery to appear more european, take on germanic last names and yiddish is even just some fake german. They try to genocide whites so that they can take their position of chosen people they believe they inherited from Esau, without anyone else being left to rightfully claim that position.

Other than the kikes however Esau made up with Jacob/Israel again eventually, but (((they))) refuse to follow the lead to this day.

Attached: White Israelite.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

No. They are mostly Italians.
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

The bible is a bunch of jew stories and not a factual historical record.

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time like the seed of promise is prophesized to do.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created a civilization and ruled for some time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

Attached: DC866405-A750-4DA7-8AF7-7CA4739434C2.jpg (750x731, 76K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
web.archive.org/web/20170319164635/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

From the Bible
>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this

there is a reason why its said that those that dont know history are doomed to repeat it over and over.

Attached: Yuya.jpg (700x590, 95K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe, mainly central and southeast giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes, found in Bulgaria (Balkans)

>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Attached: Paleo.jpg (203x318, 9K)

A picture commanded to be made of Jesus by Tiberius Ceasar.
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/

>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Esau, the twin brother of Jacob, who birthed the Israelites is described as
>25The first one came out red, covered with hair like a fur coat; so they named him Esau
red hair, a trait usually found in whites mostly. If Esau was white his twinbrother was too.

>7Her dignitaries were brighter than snow, whiter than milk; their bodies were more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like sapphires. 8But now their appearance is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick
So first they were white, then something happened, likely the captivity where they were brought away, and were replaced by dark people.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners

Attached: Our Savior by Tiberius Cesar.jpg (523x640, 22K)

Except the parts that have been confirmed by contemporary empire, which is every part where contemporary empires have records on their involvement?

Honky as charged

Attached: IMG_2625.jpg (599x721, 90K)

Can't be repeated enough. Jews aren't what they say they are, their name itself is a lie. They started out as gangsters during Christianization who took the role of characters out of the Bible, to make an argument that they shouldn't be forcibly converted like pagans, nor held to moral standards like Christians.

They'll claim they were forced into being moneylenders by Christian persecution, but of course this is the opposite of the truth: they became Jews and remained Jews so they could practice usury and other crimes. Moneylending was criminal. The Jews were nothing more than a crime syndicate, and today, this remains their primary character.

Calling for tolerance of the Jews is like calling for tolerance of the Mafia. Criminal organizations need to be stamped out.

Modern jews are of the sect that killed Jesus Christ. The others converted and diverged.

My kind of fucking thread
Yes, modern day kikes are NOT Hebrews/Israelites.
Modern day kikes DESCEND from Jacob's (Israel's) twin brother ESAU, who came out hairy and redheaded.
Esau mixed his holy adamic bloodline with the daughters of the (((Canaanites))), thus his mongrel offspring containing the cursed seed of the serpent.
When Esau's parents found out that he had taken (((Canaanite))) wives, they were both heartbroken and upset with him, and instead of leaving the (((Canaanite))) hoes and finding a nice Hebrew big tiddy qts to marry and fix his mistakes, he went to his fucking Uncle ISHMAEL and took Ishmael's daughters as his wives.
Esau had red hair and Muhammad had red hair.
Muhammad descends from Ishmael, and Esau mixed his blood with the Ishmaelites.
Both kikes and mudslimes are enemies of the Hebrews/Israelites (Christian White Peoples).

The kikes themselves admit that they descend from EDOM (Esau) and not fucking Jacob (Israel). Hence why Jesus Christ rebukes the Edomite kikes in the NT. Hence why he says, " There are those (Edomites) who claim to be of Judah (Judeans), but are NOT, instead they (Edomites) are the Synagogue of Satan.
The filthy fucking kikes are the Children of Cain because they have the cursed blood of Cain inside of them, Cain who was son of the devil and not Adam.

Attached: edomismodernjewry.jpg (444x368, 39K)

God cast Jews from Israel for indulging in various sins. Jews turned to worship Edomite (notice how Jewgle tries to auto-correct) pagan "gods" to reclaim Israel. God sent his messenger to claim repentance. Jews kill his messenger.
All Jews are atheists. Many are not even Semites (ie Ashkenazim).

Best thing i've read in a while.

If you don't believe that the Jews are primarily a crime syndicate, compare the concepts of Mesirah and Omerta:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omertà

Based biblical history user

Have you not read the story of Esau and Jacob? Esau is the hero of that myth. Jacob is a lying thieving rat bitch mama's boy scumbag. That's why he is the mythical progenitor-hero of the Jews

Fuck off, you lying scumbag spammer piece of shit.
>Israelites being white
Stop pushing this lie. White people are not Jews and have nothing to do with them. Repeating a lie and spamming will not make your lie true

They re-wrote it and switched the roles.

Attached: prankster.webm (224x400, 2.95M)

Esau sold his birthright for a fucking soup like a fucking retard, he did not care for his Hebrew ancestry and married the children of Cain forever tainting his Adamic bloodline.
This is the same thing as your daughter getting impregnated by a fucking nigger and producing mongrel nigger mutts, forever destroying her bloodline.
Jacob is the hero of the tale, he took care of his parents while Esau came and went whenever he pleased.

> kike edomite KVETCHING
fucking kek show your kike flag fucking faggot

>The Israelite tribes tended to marry only within themselves and thus physical differences between different tribes were emphasized. The claim may also be made that peoples of the same areas of otherwise entirely different physical characteristics often have the same coloring (Dixon, R.B. (1923) Racial History of Man. NY & London, p. 32ff). As for Scriptural references to the racial types of the Israelites, Jacob (i.e. Israel) was twin-brother of Esau who was אדמוני, admoni (i.e. red-haired. Admoni (אדמוני) is more commonly translated as “ruddy,” as in “ruddy of face” (i.e. the ability to blush), but can also be taken to mean “red-haired” or “golden-haired”) and hairy (Genesis 25:25) whereas Jacob was smooth-skinned (Genesis 27:11). Laban, the father-in-law of Jacob, has a name meaning “white.” David, King of Israel, was also described as אדמוני, admoni (1 Samuel 16:12; 1 Samuel 17:42), as was his son, King Solomon who was described as צח ואדום, tzach v'adom “white and ruddy” (Song of Songs 5:10). Further, in Lamentations 5:7, the Nazarites are described as צחו מחלב אדמו עצם מפנינים ספיר גזרתם, Tzachu mechlav ademu etzem mippeninim gizratam sappir “whiter than snow, purer than milk, more ruddy than the old ivory, fairer than the sapphire.”

Attached: aryanchrist.jpg (1188x1011, 756K)

thanks user, but all i have i have only due to other anons that brought me this info, and I believe because of God who let them into the right threads and helped me understand and put the pieces together over time. Im merely returning the favor as im certain i am supposed to.
>8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.
I got it all freely, I asked in prayer for understanding, and it came greater than i could have imagined.
If interested, the last thread i made on Christianity and the teachings but it got a bit few traffic, so here the last one that got a bit more posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226580638/

Attached: Jesus Credit.png (727x532, 406K)

I for one believe the Philistines did nothing wrong.
They were just protecting their homeland against foreign invaders who killed all and claimed to be people of God.

The Philistines themselves were foreigners who invaded Canaan. Unlike the Hebrews who were related to groups like the Amonites and Edomites.

What distinguished the Hebrews from other Canaanite peoples, is their distinct theology.

Thanks for all of the eyes you wake up, I think you would want to add this too your archives too.

Scottish Decleration Of Independence
>"Therefore it is, Reverend Father and Lord, that we beseech your Holiness with our most
earnest prayers and suppliant hearts, inasmuch as you will in your sincerity and
goodness consider all this, that, since with Him Whose vice-gerent on earth you are
there is neither weighing nor distinction of Jew and Greek, Scotsman or Englishman"

Attached: Screenshot_20190921_202727_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg (1080x2340, 1.72M)

I debunked your bulllshit a long time ago. The Israelites are genetically closer to Jews, specially Yemenite Jews. They weren't white you we wuzzing fucktard.

Esau and Jacob are both jude.

No retard. The bible clearly documents that the Jews are descended from the Hebrews who were exiled in Babylon. And that Jesus prophesied that their temple would be destroyed, and they would be cut off from God for their crime of deicide.

The philistines were related to the phoneticians, they were most likely there before the Hebrews.
>inb4 but what about when abraham and his sons before joeseph and that whole egyptian thing.
There is no proof for or against them being there at that time I suppose.

You know what is funny, Israelites are more genetically close Edomites than to Europeans. So the real Israelites would resemble more to their cousins than some distant people that are trying to claim their history, just because they cannot handle the fact that their little messiah is a Jew.

I mean, they are related to them.
Whites are neither Jews or Edomites.

How Jew is translated in the bible

Idumaens = Jew
A Citizen of Judea = Jew
From The Tribe Of Judah = Jew

You have to read the Concordance to even understand what it is referring to when it says jew because modern envlish translated it all into one word, anytime Idumaens is reference with concordence you can be sure it's an edomite.

They were the exact same until the Babylonian captivity when Jewish priests came in contact with the Persian magisters who were a mystery religion cult practicing a mix of Babylonian/Chaldean rituals and Mithraism

Possibly.

Attached: image.png (1000x595, 220K)

The Philistines descended from sea peoples who invaded the Levant, they have roots in Sicily or some other Mediterranean region in Europe. As recent genetic evidence has demonstrated.

>inb4 but what about when abraham and his sons before joeseph and that whole egyptian thing.

You forget that Jacob and his entire house, which not only included his twelve sons, but also many servants, a retinue of soldiers, their wives, their children, numbered in an least a couple thousand people were all from the Levant before they moved down into Egypt.

And that Hebrew is a dialect of the Canaanite languages, and that other Levantine nations like Edomites are said to be descended from Abraham. And the Amonites and Moabites are said to be descended from Abraham's cousin Lot.

Any proof for that?

It's even more clear when you read Isaiah as though it were today, read Israel as white man, and "daughter of zion" as "fake jews"
"zion" proper, however, is not the same as it's whore daughter babylon.

Michael and his messengers are casting satan down from "heaven" to "earth" and he see's that his time is running out. Get ready for a war on christianity from the jews.

>Sea peoples
Yes, they are of that stock (Which from everything we know, quite European in stock.)
> Hebrew is a dialect of the Canaanite languages
Some proof would be nice for this.
>
You forget that Jacob and his entire house, which not only included his twelve sons, but also many servants, a retinue of soldiers, their wives, their children, numbered in an least a couple thousand people were all from the Levant before they moved down into Egypt.
That doesn't mean they were not there. Not at all.
>Edomites
Of course they are.
>Amonites and moabites
Any proof on this.

*Welp, fuck formatting.

>You forget that Jacob and his entire house, which not only included his twelve sons, but also many servants, a retinue of soldiers, their wives, their children, numbered in an least a couple thousand people were all from the Levant before they moved down into Egypt.
That doesn't mean they were not there. Not at all.

That doesn't mean they were not there first or at the same time.

The problem with this theory is that their are descendants of the Northern Tribes of Israel who do not get exiled to Babylon and who did not mix with the Jews, called the Samaritans, and these Samaritans believe in the Torah and in a Monotheistic God, and even had their own temple.

edomites is Esau, ONE guy, the twinbrother of Jacob, mixing into an entire foreign tribe, the amalek. So yes, there is a relation, but its so minor that its retarded to claim that this would mean the israelites would be the same as the edomites.
Let an aryan go to some backwater african country, he stays there, knocks up a few african women and after a few generations you got some little tribe going. Now when the Edomites are the same as Israelites, than this african tribe would now be the same as an aryan one.

Calm down schizo.

You're right about the red skin "edom" part

I wish you'd done your research, and knew that it's the exact same word as "adam", minus the fake jew make believe vowel points, and means the exact same thing.

Maybe if you scrutinized your propaganda a little better, you'd have truth instead of whatever slavery thing you have there.

Ree.

jews are israelites

Dude awesome read! More and more people are realizing the truth.

5.2/10 bait.

"According to the biblical account, Moab and Ammon were born to Lot and Lot's elder and younger daughters, respectively, in the aftermath of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. The Bible refers to both the Moabites and Ammonites as Lot's sons, born of incest with his daughters (Genesis 19:37–38)." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moab

Hebrew (/ˈhiːbruː/; עִבְרִית, Ivrit Hebrew pronunciation: [ivˈʁit] or [ʕivˈɾit] (About this soundlisten)) is a Northwest Semitic language native to Israel, the modern version of which is spoken by over nine million people worldwide.[8] Historically, it is regarded as the language of the Israelites and their ancestors, although the language was not referred to by the name "Hebrew" in the Tanakh itself.[note 1] The earliest examples of written Paleo-Hebrew date from the 10th century BCE.[9] Hebrew belongs to the West Semitic branch of the Afroasiatic language family

Attached: 1200px-Semitic_languages.svg.png (1200x1546, 346K)

I remember discussing with one of you fools, and he claimed that the Amalekites were a tall nordic Aryan group of people that fought against the Israelites. If this is true, then that would mean that the Edomites are whiter than their cousins. One thing that I do notice with you nordicists that you guys can't have one narrative. There is a word I like using for you guys. That would be pseudos.

How the fuck do you derive the jibberish you wrote from the greentext? Goyim are dumb af

WE

Based leaf.

t. Edomite

explain why jesus told his disciples to go to the lost sheep of israel and they all went to europe?

>"5These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Romans
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus
Philemon
Hebrews
James

What do all of these things have in common?

Isaac had mild down's, he only dug wells, but it saved his people.
Rebekah didn't know till too late.
When she saw him at first, she thought rich foreigner, cause she was dumb enough to water 10 camels.
Esau was Isaac's kid
Jacob was Ishmael's
That's why mom liked him. He was "normal"
That's how Isaac was "tricked", the birthright blessing was a game.
Not even a down's kid is as dumb as your preacher's excuses for all of this.
Now, if you can figure out what Israel REALLY means to it's name claimer, you're it, and you can read your book.
Good luck.

Attached: sudden-enlightenment.jpg (1201x800, 70K)

>Wikipedia
gross

Besides that, the history of all those languages is too flawed to come to a conclusion We don't even know most of them.

And on them being related to the jews, it will remain undetermined until we dna test some bones.

the greentext is just a quote of flavius josephus mate. if you have issues with it fight it out with him.

except there is no basis for claiming amalek were whites. In fact they come from canaan, who himself comes from Ham who traditionally is said to have been the one from whom the niggers come after the flood. And indeed the curse of canaan together with the curse of cain matches the modern niggers.

>I do notice with you nordicists that you guys can't have one narrative
its almost like everyone has their own sets of believe they derived through personal research and experience instead of just talking after some figurehead who tells us what to think.

>"5These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

What is the book and chapter for these verses? Because google isn't turning anything up.

Matthew 10:6

Matthew 10:5 I think?

Who knew Obadiah was written for our time?

This is the scholarly opinion on the language. As far as testing bones, that's been done a bunch, and it helped confirm the European roots of the Philistines.

absolutely truthful and based, khazar poster.

You know that the Canaanites were Phonecian right? They weren't black.

Opinion, and influenced by Jews no doubt.\
All Caananite history need to be re looked at.

I can't find any testing on any other neighbors DNA though.

No it doesnt simple man.
The judeans of that period were mostly cleansed after the revolt failed

Canaanites could be related to many groups honestly. Not that much info on them
I (((wonder))) why.

REDPILL:

Modern Jews were created in Christian Rome through a new set of legal books called the Talmud and were larping as the 'old version' of the Empire's religion.
This is why they're the only non-Chistian group to survive beside Islam. But the Judean culture died 100s of years before Judah-ism.
Their inbreeding, bone structure, and fanatical behaviors suggest neanderthal blood which now they deny but decades ago came out screaming they were the "revenge of Neanderthals", as Palestine was the last known habitat for Neanderthals.

Also Israel never existed and Judah was created by Persia from random nomadic tribes. That's why "Hebrew" is Aramaic for nomad, and the Hebrew language is just updated Canaanite letters

Attached: 1566686231555.jpg (971x1450, 549K)

they are the spiritual successors of the pharisees from even the days of Moses when he received the commandments, the start of oral tradition. they are mostly edomite converts from king herod's day, the tribes who mingled heavily with Phoenicians and Scythians

Israel of Yahuah Elohim has and will always be a mixed multitude

Attached: torah unification.png (2560x424, 2.05M)

Ok there's several glaring problems with this, one the Apostles did not leave Palestine until after the resurrection and the commandment to preach the gospel to all nations.

Two, the Apostles didn't only preach the gospel to Europeans, but Also established Churches in the Near-East and as far as Ethiopia and India.

Third, non of the Church Fathers have this understanding, nor even any heretical sect of Christianity until the last couple of centuries with the Christian identity heresy.

Fourth, Saint Paul is clear that election is a matter of faith first and foremost in numerous sections of the epistles, and Jesus even says things along these lines in the gospels.

Attached: judism origins Jews.png (1612x431, 174K)

Shut the fuck up (((memeflag)))

You know something is bullshit before you even read because the poster posted a naked woman along with it.

lemme elaborate more, when moses received the commandments the pharisees claimed they receieved secondary commands at the foot of the mountain and that's the start of oral tradition

Not true youtu.be/Bq15vpea6fs

>tfw you'll never suck a humid braaap from her asshole and coom

Attached: 1567882823486.png (331x327, 224K)

>"Two, the Apostles didn't only preach the gospel to Europeans, but Also established Churches in the Near-East and as far as Ethiopia and India."

Research what northern indians look like and none of the disciple or apostles went to ethiopia.

>"Third, non of the Church Fathers have this understanding, nor even any heretical sect of Christianity until the last couple of centuries with the Christian identity heresy."

Not true read pic related and document online for fuller reference

"Fourth, Saint Paul is clear that election is a matter of faith first and foremost in numerous sections of the epistles, and Jesus even says things along these lines in the gospels."

"Fourth, Saint Paul is clear that election is a matter of faith first and foremost in numerous sections of the epistles, and Jesus even says things along these lines in the gospels"

Give me a second to find the verse that disproved that

Pleasant reading.

Attached: blue eyed god.png (1384x748, 304K)

Galatians 3 "28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise."

Matthew 28 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

You can't cite any Church fathers, any Saints, any Popes, Bishops or anyone saying anything like this ever. It is only said by your Christian identity heresy.

Matthew 15:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel

Galatians 3 "28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise."

He said Jew nor Greek because they were the same people read the title of the book of who it was addressed to GALATIANS.

Matthew 28 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all (NATIONS) , baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

NATION in this verse is translated from the word ethnos which mean of the same relation.

Proof
biblehub.com/greek/1484.htm

Jesus' Crime - INRI
At the time there was the Edomite Herod the great King over Judeah, even though the King must come from the line of David making his claim unrightful. So when he heard from the 3 Magi that they were on their way to greet the new born Messiah and king of Ioudaios (the descendents of Judah and original inhabitors of Judeah) Herod feared about his position and ordered every male child in Betlehem 2 years or under to be killed to keep his throne.
Now the Messiah, Jesus, had quarrels all the time with the local authorities, with the Pharisee which are Edomites that converted to Yahwehism but perverted the teachings like we see the modern "Jews" do today with their Talmud. This all happened when when Judeah was controlled by Rome, with Pontius Pilates as the representative, but leaving the country semi-autonomous.
So Passover came along and by law Pilates was forced to release death sentenced prisoner by public vote. They could choose between Jesus and the "notorious prisoner" Barabbas. The "People", the Pharisee, which are the modern Kikes, chose Barabass to be released over Jesus
>20But the chief priests and elders persuaded the crowds to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus put to death.

>22“What then should I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify Him!”
>23“Why?” asked Pilate. “What evil has He done?” But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify Him!”
So Rome was in favor of sparing Jesus but the Pharisee wanted him dead.
Since Pilates feared another revolt to break out, of which one just ended he gave in and let them execute him.

In the end he put a plague on Jesus cross stating his crime he was sentenced for like it was custom.
>INRI
>Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum
>Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Judeans
Recognizing Jesus rightful claim of ruleship over the people, that he was right about everything and at the same time declaring Herods ruleship illegitimite

Attached: christchan.png (242x208, 13K)

around jews, never snooze

>Christianity is Jewish
With this statement you say
>Kikes want you to believe that LITERALLY God All Mighty called the Kikes Children of the devil, brood of Vipers and hypocrites and that he hates with a passion everything the Kikes try to push on us and stand for

See how stupid that sounds? This "Theory" is just as retarded as saying
>Romans invented Christianity to convert Kikes with their go to conversion Method being killing every Christian they could find for 200 years straight in the most brutal way they could think of

Back at the time of Jesus there was no Judaism, but Yahwehism, based on the laws of the old Prophets and practiced by the Israelites (when they didnt fuck around with false gods), in Judeah mainly the branch of the Sadducees, Essenes and the Pharisee with only the Essens being direct descendents of Judah. The Pharisee disliked the elitist Sadducees and claimed to be for the common people and gained influence that way. Their practices are based on the oral law that they practiced which is basically religious pilpul to argue that you follow the law without ever doing so, and was written down couple hundred years later in the Tal Mud and became the base of the modern rabbinical/talmudic Judaism that we know today.
So the Pharisee (Edomitic converts LARPing as ethnic Judeans ) became the modern kikes and were back then already denounced by Jesus as Hypocrites, a den of vipers and children of the devil.
Christianity however is an update to the old law and traditions, the continuation of it where as the kikes specifically make up shit to not follow it but claim to do so anyway and came later down the line.

TL;DR Judaism is the oldest existing „fellow white people“ sheme in existence meant to make them vlend into the host nation and subvert from within

Attached: Children of the Devil.jpg (726x564, 121K)

>put a plague on Jesus cross
plaque. a pox on you for depending on auto correct for your copy pasta germanbro

nah, its just my own bad spelling. never really was good at it

jacob was not born israel, he was given that name.
once jacob got the name israel, that made him and
his offspring, jewish. before the name israel was
given to jacob he was just a shemite like his twin
brother esau. God grafted in the gentiles by giving
the name israel to the non jew. whom are the semites
or shemites.

doesn't matter, esau and jacob are twins, ie
both shemites or semites, both of them are
GENTILES lol.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_(religion)

waiting on your future thread about these guys. i can obviously reply to posts but i'm range banned from being OP

on first glance they seem like materialistic anti christian LARPers claiming the creator is merely the sum of his creation
but then again it could be just wikipedia bullshitting like they often do

Doubt it, esau was the good son who got scammed out of his birthright by his scheming brother. Esau was loved by his whole family, jacob was only loved by his mother. jacob was obsessed with his mother.

>scammed
how was he scammed? He openly traded his birthright for some soup or whatever it was.

Me. I am. Are you?

thats what all jews say to justify their scams. "you let me scam you, it's your fault not mine, my conscious is clean"

I too am Range Banned.
Glad you guys are giving the Synogogue of Satan a good thrashing.
>inb4source
Meta non postable atm.

With this post I hereby bless this thread in the name of our Lord and Rabbi, Jesus Christ. May this thread be free from indigenous European religion, skeptics, and others who do the work of Satan. Amen.

biblehub.com/john/1-49.htm

Attached: John 1-49.jpg (450x450, 113K)

Wondered how long it would take my post to trip your crawler.