70% of Chinese are cheaters. 70%

70% of Chinese are cheaters. 70%.

scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1879850/chinese-most-dishonest-japanese-and-british-least-study-finds

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-21 205835.jpg (1117x1215, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akarlin.com/2013/02/antisocial-punishment-why-china-will-defeat-corruption-but-russia-and-the-arabs-wont/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac#The_Great_Race
sciencenews.org/article/lost-wallets-are-more-likely-be-returned-if-they-hold-cash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: honesty_1711.png (486x837, 17K)

akarlin.com/2013/02/antisocial-punishment-why-china-will-defeat-corruption-but-russia-and-the-arabs-wont/

Attached: antisocial-punishment.jpg (600x571, 70K)

>no israel
useless study

Fuck chinks

Japanese girls best

Attached: 1550236402335.jpg (937x1171, 172K)

d.did they study israel or africa?

thats pretty cool. im allegedly fairly honest . that pairs well with people saying i a nice guy. maybe its time to get a sweater grow a mustache and become a serial killer.. but not lie about it. always make jokes about how if my date keeps that up im going to have to break out the cuffs and ball gag or how so and so is cute enough for a windowless van ride

No Pakis either.
I guess they didn't want to have to make the scale 10x bigger to accommodate their innate dishonesty.

This is not news if you're in any way affiliated with the gambling world.

>south africa

wtf?

Chink reporting in. Its a cultural thing; in the west grifting and scamming is considered amoral and lacking oh honor. But in bugland out culture considers it an act of skill. If you can outwit someone you're entitled to the money and they are a fool for falling for it. Its probably why, on average, east asians are smarter than whites. We're trained to think for ourselves from a young age.

I thougt everyone knew this? I remember there was an exam being held in china a few years ago where the school had the audacity to ban phones from the exam hall. Naturally students and parents protested demonstrating on school grounds until the faculty relented. All that just so they could cheat during controlled exams

>asians
>think for themselves
Oh you’re a funny one you

>We're trained to think for ourselves from a young age.
Yeah right Mr Social credit score.

Why aren't jews on here?

And those statistics probably aren't 100% accurate, so it's likely even higher.

Based. This is why the Chinese have existed for so long. Their genes are eugenically superior and they're basically a race of Chads who care for their own kind while completely disregarding the inferior rest.

its a cultural thing because you deceitful gook behaviour shapes your society

Obvious to anyone whose attended school at any level including and after preschool to medical school.

I mangled a young gooklet head by accident when he pick-pocketed me by reflex i clocked him in the nose and his lip became a flap,i felt bad but then i realised this cunt was trying to rob me and if i didn't feel his hand he would have and felt no remorse for it.

CHEATING CHINA

CHEATING CHINA

CHEATING CHINA

SANTA CLAUS

>Clocking a kid then feel no remorse
This is why Whites are the niggers of Asia.

Isnt it the basic difference between western focus on honour, the following of your internal code even if you’re seen negatively by others, and the eastern focus on face, where you can mostly operate as you wish as long as you appear to be respectable to others externally.

*clocking a theif, fify

If it was any other flag I'd say you are just being an internet tough guy
Because the jew on a stick has brainwashed much of your side of the world into valueing weakness.
Pic related. We are flat out smarter than you. Either you are genetically inferior or culturally inferior. The choice is yours.

Attached: ccf_20170201_reeves_1.png (768x511, 18K)

This is why the Chinese economy is a bubble waiting to collapse. Literally everything is based on lies and corruption.

Whistleblowers are treated more harshly than wrongdoers. Infrastructure has not been built to last. Poor quality products, poor quality steel.

Even their new social credit system will just open itself up to abuse by those in control.

I see Israel is not represented.

In college, every single Asian kid—not just Chinese, but they were the worst—cheated their way through every class by even the most bizarre methods. They knew which profs didn’t catch them. They seemed to get the exams for clases ahead of time and wouldn’t share.

Same it never translated into anything worthwhile. Whether that's genetic or cultural is up to you.

>destabilizing a whole geopolitical region that the Brits put over 100 years into civilizing
This is why yanks are the niggers of the anglos

The lip is already a flap so somehow I feel you're exaggerating your accomplishment. Probably because you were drunk on gasoline fumes, Abbo.

chinks aren't human

Thats a graph only showing maths in american sats test, not iq. You guys have that shit beaten into you at the complete disregard for everything else. Additionally asians in the usa are often richer and are able to study to test guidelines, afford tutors and materials to help them pass. Give an asian a hammer and hill will make hammers until you tell him to stop.

We're Chinese not Africans. Half the shit you enjoy we invented and half the shit you think you invented, we invented.

Chinks are the fucking worst. West coasters should get out while they can before they completely take over.

Based and bugpilled
What bizarre methods would they use? Genuinely curious

clearly you are absolutely seething because i had a victory in Vietnam something a yank is yet to experience .

I mean, China cheats on both their average IQ and their GDP/growth, why is this surprising?

Apparently vancouvers already gone, in the usa i thought there were growing chink populations on the east coast?

>Half the shit you enjoy we invented and half the shit you think you invented, we invented.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. You have been trading off the same 4 inventions, which have since largely been superseded by more modern versions, for 9000 fucking years.

Fuck you chang, you create nothing , everything you make is ripped off. No innate sense of creation from all that thinking for yourself.

I wonder what happens when you take the asians, kikes and niggers out of the US statistic

if we, italy, were in this it would be higher

Indians cheat like a motherfucker

You haven’t invented jack shit in a thousand years bugman.

Attached: plzno.jpg (534x1002, 120K)

Results were antisemitic, so they didn't publish them.

imagine thinking chad has any reason whatsoever for deviousness and cheating
you must be either a chink or a kike. kys

>Why was israel not included in this study?

>Japan right behind China

Attached: download.png (640x487, 494K)

Why are Japanese so honourable and honest and based bros?

We think for ourselves, and others and society. Which is harder and requires more work?

And now you're getting replaced in your own countries. How'd that work out for you?

This.

I paid some chick to do my math homework + all online tests. Math isnt exactly related to major anyway

Passed with an A

Attached: 1551060539982.png (1400x5552, 857K)

America, Britain, and Japan should unite to take over the world

I didn't need a study to tell me this. Chinks are shiftier than Jews.

Honorary

Attached: 43fde0271a127ad3715f3a33ea1f15e77ae03b306b24a30104c407da2f3898a9.jpg (660x439, 36K)

Every person in stem knows this.
The chinese even have stories where they literally celebrate cheating.
In Western stories, we celebrate bravery, chivalry and invention. The chinese celebrate cheating.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac#The_Great_Race

Unit 731 did nothing wrong?

>Chinese are the jews of asia
This is news to people? Don't they have that saying about "getting what you pay for" when they chink you out of stuff.
This post here tells you all about it.

These bitches look like theyd be into some fucking weird sadistic bdsm stuff.

>british
>honest
HAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE LITERALLY JEWS AND PIRATES

Attached: 1564488307404.png (258x544, 130K)

Our chinks would keep copying each others code and get caught over and over. Very intelligent kids. The thing is, they knew they would never be punished since they were cash cows for the university. The only time one was expelled was when he somehow got caught with solution sets that his chink ta gave to him, and apparently he was a repeat offender.

Grover Newt Gingrich also saying China is ‘more dangerous than we believed’.

Surely still not even close to as dangerous as the USA.

The USA is more dangerous to its own ‘citizens’ than China is.

China will just be responding to USA provocations when it destroys the USA.

Now there is even propaganda claiming that a ‘study’ finds Chinese are the most dishonest people.
Shifty-eyed gooks.
Slitty-eyed?
Gooky, that’s it, gooky-eyed gamblers.

Every Chinaman’s a cheat, I’ll tell you what.

Imagine Americans claiming Chinese people are cheaters.

America is literally the most criminal cesspool of gang-members there is in the first world.

It is truly an inaccurate and unfair representation.

This bullshit article also claims that British and Japanese are the ‘least dishonest’.
British.
No, in reality, the most dishonest people on the planet are mostly British and American.

Indeed very likely that a tally of the machinations of the USA and UK would show them to be in fact the most dishonest, treacherous and nefarious governments in existence.
Those two in particular.

It seems nobody else has engaged in so many false flags, regime-topplings, infiltrations and assassinations.

They are literally the most dishonest people alive.

So this is just another form of dishonesty, to say that the chinks are the most dishonest ones and not the USA.

t. Wong

Someone else posts a graph from a study showing the opposite, which is likely true, that the UK is the least honest country and China is the most honest.
Thus probably these niggers made up the latter study in response.
Dishonest? Never.

It wasn’t China who assassinated Rasputin using Oswald Rayner.
It wasn’t China who false flag poisoned Litvinenko.
It wasn’t China who toppled Mohammed Mossadegh.
Hmm.
I’m beginning to see a pattern here where it seems like all the most notoriously dishonest and audacious political machinations were either the USA or UK or both together.

Jewish, not our fault. Its like saying "now you die of virus, you are at fault"

I wonder if glorious Brittania and the inglorious USA realize that this all leads to them being annihilated by natural disasters in 2027.

I’m talking tsunamis destroying most of the coastal UK.
Calderas erupting in the USA.
Gigantic hurricanes killing 95% of Floridians.
Russia launching a sarmat at NYC and San Diego.

That will happen, rest assured.
The USA and England will be obliterated.
About which they are as yet, rather dishonest.

you're still butthurt by the fact we fucked your armada aren't you?

Also all obviously bullshit, as with even self-report measures of Big Five for China.

It is easily disproven just by considering the fact that China is the least overpopulated as well as most average country.
Being such, in reality the vast majority of Chinese are extreme conformists and prosocials.

This is borne out by their crime-rate.
An extremely low crime-rate since nobody there wants to break the rules.

Thus the total opposite of crime-ridden USA.

Also consider the fact that the main genetic correlate to antisocial behaviour is what,
the long variant of 5-HTTLPR.
Only like 25% of Chinese have that.
60% of Whites have it.

Thus probably indeed this ‘study’ or article or whatever it really is is just an angry response from dishonest people who have been unmasked.

You achieve national success with brutal tactics and deception of your enemies.

However, you also need your common folk operating within the straight and narrow for their policies to be most effective. You need honest workers and cutthroat leaders.

China doesn't have that. It's why it's taken them so long to become globally relevant since the industrial revolution. They should have a 2000+ year head start, but they don't because individual citizens are going out and fucking over other individual citizens. They decieve each other for gain rather than focusing on their enemies.

If your government wants you to post false Pro-China propaganda on the internet for social credit then you can be dishonest all while being pro-social and conformist.

You can be pro-social among your own in-group while spreading lies about other people. This is a major problem in University research labs where a Chinese majority can just non-chinese partners and undermine their careers for their own gain.

It's exactly what you accused the US of doing. Decieving their enemies for the benefit of their group.

Interdasting. It's almost like a life strategy for societies where there are massive amounts of people.

They tried to do the study in Australia but the coins kept getting stolen and then the person conducting the test was raped.
After the ninth rape they asked the second person in to be tested and he accidentally raped the first person and the remaining 98 people waiting to be tested got confused and generally just raped each other for a few hours before going to the pub for some beers.

Attached: 1553121946035.png (688x726, 72K)

Attached: 1541087513752.png (800x1672, 209K)

It works in Chingchong land because you're a bunch of identical bugs that live in vast hives. If you scam someone the chance that they'll ever recognise you again is almost nil.

Meanwhile in human societies it's much harder to get away with being an anti-civilisation duplicitous rat because you'll be recognised and punished. So we evolved to have honour.

It may be of note here to consider just what 5-HTTLPR does in the long form.
It increases the number of serotonin transporters in the brain.
Thus meaning, it reduces the feeling of, or increases the amount of serotonin required for, a feeling of dominance and resource security.
Thus those with long 5-HTTLPR tend to be insolent bastards who always feel like they need more status and dominance.

Like … ?

Exterminate.

It is eugenic.
I cast Eugenics Missile.

Obviously 5-HTTLPR is a major factor in the 9.
Secondarily the short MAOA, which increases aggressiveness and surges of serotonin.

However the most essential is the above, long 5-HTTLPR.

Since the essential trait of the 9 isn’t an excessive reward stimulation, emotion or craving for addictive substances, etc, or even aggression per se but the feeling of long-lasting low status and an insatiable craving for dominance and property.

This is exactly the irrational bullshit that drives the USA kingpins.
Basically it is just a genetic disorder and they are psychopaths because they are degenerates.

They don’t even attempt to rein this in, they just go with the flow of power.
Or paranoia, etc.
Madness.

its also why china has been conquered all throughout its history, because they encourage traits that are lacking in honour. Without a strong sense of honour you cannot create a true warrior. oh sure you can create soldiers, you can even draft them, and they will march around and go through the motions, they'll even go off to war .... but they are no match for a warrior.

To a warrior honour is the most important aspect of his character. Without honour he is nought, but a thief and a murderer, if his mind is weak, his body will be weak, and his moral action will be weak. Honour is the wellspring of the will, and all that is good and green in this world is born from the triumph of the will. Look round about, at all you survey, this whole world, even the animal kingdom, it is a triumph of will. The will to live, the will to succeed, the will to do that which they said couldnt be done. Without honour we will not hold ourselves to our duty, we will not hold ourselves to our word, without honour we take the easy route, and the hard road, the road less travelled, is never taken. Hard roads make hard men, hard roads breed warriors.

Attached: 2manyredpills5.jpg (3447x2263, 566K)

All you have proven is that 60% of white people are hard workers that relentlessly pursue greatness..

It's your assumption that they use deception means to do it. That piece of it is your bias. It's your bias because that's how you would achieve the same goals, isn't that right Chang?

Huh. That's what's happening to the US. And Europe.
And if things keep up, even Israel.

>Canada not even on the list
That's because they couldn't find any actual Canadians to take the poll, only immigrants.

Truly, chinese tourist is a locust.

Where's the difference? They and their plastic surgeons seem to be exactly the same

>be Chinese
>explain how swindling and cheating is a part of your culture and how cheating on tests is okay
>expect people to believe test results that show chinks to be smarter one post later
Genuinely wonder if you have any self-awareness at all

Damn, you wanna be more brutal to the Chinese than this, you're gonna have to sell them some opium.

Yep, exactly.

Truth is, the most intelligent westerners who are successful are in positions of power because they have spent a lifetime manipulating people who are stupid.

The Chinese are just using this skill to their advantage. If you are weak minded and gullible, you deserve to get crushed.

How come jews aren't on this list?

based bug squasher

Attached: Chinese stripper.webm (480x360, 432K)

The Gweilo know. Pump it up.

Lost wallets are returned in South Africa at a higher rate than in China.

sciencenews.org/article/lost-wallets-are-more-likely-be-returned-if-they-hold-cash

Attached: china-wallet-study.jpg (730x326, 55K)

thats exactly how they think
>u die of virus, u not chosen by heaven unlike me to never got caught for being wicked

BUT THEY AREN'T CHEATING ON THE IQ TESTING, GOYIM! WE PROMISE!

Attached: Asian ripoffs.jpg (2688x1512, 1.08M)

why is japan the most dishonest near china on the top,

but the bottom it has the lowest.

That got you chinks pretty far by stealing military weaponry schematics and plans from westerners. I'd say that's the only ace up the insects sleeves but wouldn't get them far when they can't steal from anybody ahead of them anymore.

Very true chinks can easily be mowed down and were against the Japanese because of their dishonest traits leading to cowardice and general beta behavior of an unbecoming people.

>telling us what we already knew

everyone knows the chinks are sneaky backstabbing crafty take-advantagers

Attached: Zerg Lush.png (480x345, 315K)