China creates reeducation camps for Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=v7AYyUqrMuQ

Where were you when you realize that China was doing the right stuff?

Attached: BigFlag.jpg (944x1418, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGYoeJ5U7cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bkVsus8Ehxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know it it's true or western prop but if it is true, it sounds like the Chinese are giving muslims a taste of their own medicine.

They're protecting themselves from possible future terrorism. They saw what happened on 9/11 and decided they weren't going to have it. I don't see the problem with that.

check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=gGYoeJ5U7cQ

Islam is far more correct than the Commies.

they are doing the same to christians

Based

>reeducation camps
More like organ harvesting centers.

I don't see any muslim going to the moon, or racing into the top 3 economic major powers, or as military superpower, or doing anything major in the power scheme overall, so...

I will go with the Chinks against islamic separatists

It's pathetic because the chinese communist party has a large spread on your country, and you embrace them for diversity like a super mega hiper ultra cuck faggot scum

china is a jew gaytheist failed state just a more totalitarian faggot cannibal version of organ harvesting for the ants of chinkdom

China is a joke a communist judaic joke

Good fuck Muslims.

Like they wouldn't do the same to you if they could.

What's with all the pro-China shilling from Brazil flags lately? Why should their anti-Muslim policy mean that we treat them as anything but an adversary as they treat us?

Attached: 1505015788357.png (800x5132, 757K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bkVsus8Ehxs
>we wuz scientists and shit

Attached: 0bb8e523feaf374b7c764612a493e307.jpg (344x401, 45K)

what do you call that face he's making? It's a genuine meme that everybody including me pulls out at certain moments and it's completely empty of any meaning, except we do it because we saw someone else do it.

What's with your anti-China shilling?

At their graduation ceremony they have to take a dump on the Koran to roars of laughter from the crowd.

What about amerimutts wargolem?
Hollywood, HipHop, wars for Israel, money for Israel, bipartisan unillateral support by blackmail of the ADL and other NGOs/thinktanks, etc

Your media, culture, politics, academia and might is used to serve and spread degeneracy. At least the chinks aren't doing this.

Ha! I get it. A crash course like crashing a plane into a building. Very funny buddy

not the type of camp i would have made but whatever works for china i guess.

To counteract the insects shipping tons of fentanyl into our country and stealing technology

Attached: 1532227806517.png (800x1672, 209K)

It's reparations for opium wars. They outsmarted you and now White men are addicted to opioids.

>They

Shut the fuck up, chink.

u mad, cuckboii

Republic of China is best China.
Fuck commies and their supporters.
On the wrong side of history for the past 70 years.
You will get your comeuppance one of those days.

They got their opium from Portugal and England, dipshit, not the US