>Yemen Sep 4
imgur.com/a/VdZSkmn
>Afghanistan Sep 4
imgur.com/a/hRGebuw
>Libya Sep 3
imgur.com/a/tvPBpEX

Devs Sep 20
>Israeli reconnaissance planes overflew the Naqoura area in southern Lebanon
>Lebanese Minister of Defense: 2 UAVs have been seized after several were flying in airspace over Lebanon
>SAA forces target Al Kabana axis in Lattakia northern countryside with heavy artillery, in conjunction with the reconnaissance flights over the region
>SAA forces target with artillery shells Tarmla town and abandoned battalion in Idlib countryside
>Iraqi Foreign Ministry: We will not join any international force to protect the Gulf waterways and reject Israeli participation in it
>Pentagon: States of the region must stop the Iranian threat
>Houthis say that "escalation" north to Hodeidah (coalition airstrikes overnight) undermines Swedish agreements
>Airstrikes by the LNA on the Janzour and 17 Kobri areas in Tripoli as well as Bir Allaq
>Saudi Arabian and American officials continue to issue claims of denial concerning Yemeni bombing of Abqaiq and Khumais

Prev

Attached: 1542122061813.jpg (2835x1888, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedPoland/status/1175036123866906624
edition.cnn.com/style/article/beijing-tallest-skyscraper-citic-tower/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2019/09/17/sport/japan-rugby-brave-blossoms-world-cup-2019-spt-intl/index.html
twitter.com/IsraelGazaICN/status/1175533990507237376
tass.com/world/1079253
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK china, hong kong AND Vietn*m

twitter.com/BasedPoland/status/1175036123866906624

Why is there not so much a peep that China is literally the country with the 2nd most spending on the military, only losing to the US?

>FUCK china
Comrade Putin and comrade Kim Jong Un are not going to like this, capitalist pig dog.

Guess you could say the situation...burned out.

How old are you?

I mean it’s pretty commonly known.

Death to America!

Attached: 6547033085398.jpg (640x400, 51K)

Like holy shit, where's all the chink fear mongering on the media 24/7?

Oh so peaceful China that literally outspends Russia in defense.
28 year old.
Good to know! I remember quite a few fags here in /sg/ badmouthing muh Borsalino, muh forest fire.

>vietsparky shitting on china all day
If I wanted to read shit about China I would just read western MSM.

Attached: 1511823800181.jpg (934x1080, 148K)

>he instantly starts posting about china
He truly is mentally ill, this is a case of delusion almost as powerful as countrycuck.

I don't think it's commonly known enough.

There's a quite surprise when the world finds out Russia spends less money on military than China does.

>You have no point. There are no politicians who will improve the situation in any meaningful capacity. We can’t just outsource positive change to bureaucrats. That’s not how real life works.
Of course we're all responsible to lowering our carbon footprint, but only government can rein in the corporations that are destroying the environment. There are plenty of very responsible politicians that are willing to do that.

>Why is there not so much a peep that China is literally the country with the 2nd most spending on the military, only losing to the US?
China has the biggest population in the world, almost 4 TIMES bigger than the US.

>ug boomer calling anyone else mentally ill

Attached: 14597292.gif (330x264, 1.71M)

Does the western MSM cover HK protests 24/7?
Does western MSM shout all days about how chinks literally is the 2nd of the world in military spending?

Or is it all about that climate change and Drrummppft?

>thinking politicians fix anything
You know Americans used to want change in their own communities so much that they became politicians to make those changes.
Damn, what the fuck happened to America?

it doesn't mean i'm wrong

Attached: 1556713207162.png (577x101, 7K)

And? Why do they spend so much on military?

India has about the same amount of people, yet the military spending is way lesser?

Does China want to do something with its military?

Well, politicians lie, that's what happens.

Comrade Mao is right, politics come from the barrel of the gun.

China is way more advanced than India is. In less than 10 years India will be in the top 5 military expenditure.

>Well, politicians lie, that's what happens.
Or, greed became more of an option than betterment of their society.
Can only do so much before foreign lobbyists take over your country for their own gain.

Chinese silk butthurt belt.

True, HOWEVER, those politicians just meet the sustainability criteria while doing little in regards to keeping life worth living. Let’s not beat around the bush, most of the candidates who give a shit about climate change are Democrats. Fine. I appreciate their concern, even if I do think the alarmism is uncalled for and dishonest. The thing is that their other policies suck really incredibly hard. On an individual level, one of the most simple ways to undermine the system is to just want less. Buy less shit. Spend less money. Make less money so that you pay in less in taxes.

So it's not about the population then, but the ambition.

I'm quite surprised western MSM just let this shit fly, I guess it is true they are pro-china.

Muh climate change and Drrummpft are what matter.

Based on the spending alone, the Cold War is already in place.

>2nd of the world in military spending
And Saudi Arabia is the third, unironically.

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build bridges even when there is no river. - Nikita Kruschev

As said, if americans step up and remove politicans, there wouldn't be problem.

In fact, that's true worldwide.

>muh democrats
they don't suck anywhere near as bad as fox news tells you they do, id much rather have bernie sanders or elizabeth warren as my president because climate change is far too big of a problem to ignore for more petty shit like tax cuts and border fences that dont actually work

But we all know Saudi is a joke.

China is a risk vietnamese cannot take.

Genuinely why does this general attract such cretinous, mentally ill or geopolitically illiterate posters, like faghrebi, countrycuck, sparky, vietsperg. etc?

i dont know, maybe you should do an introspection

>far too big a problem
We’re not gonna die in 12 years. I don’t give a shit what some four eyed lab coat wearing asshole says. This is a problem we need to solve because for our great or great great grandkids it may actually be 12 years. I don’t give a damn about le border wall. My main voting issues are lower taxes (which Democrats are kinda shit for) and protecting my 2A rights (which, again, Democrats are kinda shit for).

Cause people want (You)s.

Because this general is a leddit gateway to invite leftist and communists here, which is why it must be watched 24/7.

And no, I'm not cretinous, mentally ill or geopolitically illiterate.

>So it's not about the population then, but the ambition.
No, I would say it's a bit of both.
Bigger population means more spending on everything, including military.
Advancing your society means more spending specifically on military, because you should understand the military is the #1 standard of professionalism in the country. If the standard of your military is shit, chances are you country is really shitty.

Again, wait 10 years for India to wake up just like China did and they'll be in the top 5 guaranteed.

>Because this general is a leddit gateway to invite leftist and communists here, which is why it must be watched 24/7.
>And no, I'm not cretinous, mentally ill or geopolitically illiterate.

Never read two statements this wrong in my entire life

Socotra

Politicians aren't the problem. The entire system is just a tool, you have to understand this.
The same system that made America great is the same system destroying it.

You should look between the lines to truly find your enemy in the world.

God willing it will sink into the sea

>MUH TAX CUTS!
yeah okay thanks for admitting you don't give a shit about fixing the climate and that you're a selfish prick with no offspring to think of.

You're practically the same as a opium junkie that doesn't give a fuck how his actions affect others and is willing to destroy the whole world for his high.

>muh 2A rights
shit you don't need and would never actually use to overthrow a government because you're selfish and only give a shit about getting high off of whatever materialism you worship

Is China a paper tiger?

>Muh 12 years
Also, rich for you to call me a materialist considering there’s a 99% chance I live more modestly than you do. Never mind that my lifestyle is likely far more eco friendly than yours.

Maybe.

He's Vietnamese mate

It's in his genetics to distrust China

What are you 2 going to be complaining about when the government comes and takes your guns away from YOU?

Attached: e05d2ca750d7.jpg (960x741, 185K)

>I live more modestly than you do
Then you shouldn't give a fuck about tax cuts, but you already blew your cover on that argument so don't bother making any others
>muh 12 years
I never gave you a time frame because im honest enough to admit I don't know when the real damaging affects will take place, but they will happen sooner or later and it will be catastrophic.
I don't give a fuck about guns because they're not an instrument of change, only an instrument of false hope of change.

They have no real modern combat experience, however their equipment is modern and what isn't is being modernised quickly.
Their navy is rapidly evolving and so is their air force but right now they are essentially untested and it could go either way in a war with another superpower.

I dunno. I guess I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it. Run, hide, fight. Whatever the case, giving up is the last thing I wanna do.

Taxes literally finance the fucking system that’s destroying the environment, you inbred cretin. You’re probably just defensive and projecting because you’re the materialist, and I bet you actually pay taxes into the system. Again, my lifestyle is almost certainly more eco friendly than yours.

>Bigger population means more spending on everything, including military.
Not really, again see other big population countries like India or Mexico.

China desperately wants to replace the US, which is why they heavily invest in their navy.
>Again, wait 10 years for India to wake up just like China did and they'll be in the top 5 guaranteed.
That would be a good thing since China trade relies on the indian sea.

lol wot? The same system that made America great isn't in America anymore.

The system now is outsourcing to find cheap labor.
But it's not.

>they're not an instrument of change, only an instrument of false hope of change.
I wish I could say the same to those Americans at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

>Taxes literally finance the fucking system that’s destroying the environment
lol what the fuck are you talking about mouthbreather, tax cuts encourage industrialization which accelerates climate change

/ug/ when btw lads?

Attached: 1558952431959.jpg (1920x1272, 644K)

Nigger, little people like me are not an industry. I don’t mean tax cuts for large corporations. I mean lower taxes for poor people.

ah yes the retards with guns at waco and ruby ridge brought great positive change to the country

Attached: 1567993434190.png (596x517, 661K)

Like voting...

Maybe or maybe not.

Gun shoots tiger or paper tiger the same way.

>muh little people
>muh poor people
poor people pay NOTHING in taxes as it is, but taxing materialistic items such as iphones and useless junk is a great idea, ontop of substantially raising taxes on corporations that produce that shit

No doubt you're a materialist if you care that much about tax cuts.

When DPR and LPR get peacefully integrated into Ukraine.

>Does the western MSM cover HK protests 24/7?
Yes.
>Does western MSM shout all days about how chinks literally is the 2nd of the world in military spending?
Yes.
They sound as obnoxious as you.

Yeah actually there really have been some great presidents who brought great change and its possible for it to happen again if red state retards could gain 20 IQ points.

Well shit, it's not like they were doing anything wrong until the ATF literally started shooting at them in order to force them to retaliate.
Imagine being a target because the government doesn't trust you with your guns (and getting killed and having the officers who murdered you Scott-free).

>Yes.
Evidence?
>Yes.
Evidence?
>They sound as obnoxious as you.
Evidently not.

I check the frontpage of CNN and WSJ and I see neither HK protest nor China military spending.

edition.cnn.com/style/article/beijing-tallest-skyscraper-citic-tower/index.html
CNN is literally praising chink commie blocks lol

oh no my paramilitary cult was disarmed how will i ever survive, everyone is equal under the law, even those morons

>everyone is equal under the law, even those morons
Do you even know the story?
Holy fuck they didn't do anything you retard.

Poor people and the middle class pay the lions share of taxes in practice because corporations aggressively exploit loopholes, even Sen. Sanders and Warren agree. Again, you’re calling me a materialist when I objectively live a lifestyle that is probably a million times more modest than yours.

>Muh left right finger pointing.
Fuck off. You’re such an uninspired oversocialized dullard thinking that this shit fixes anything. This country hasn’t had a good president since probably before my dad was even alive.

edition.cnn.com/2019/09/17/sport/japan-rugby-brave-blossoms-world-cup-2019-spt-intl/index.html

Shilling for multiculturalism in Japan, in a fucking sport article.

if you're a deadly threat to law enforcement you'll be dealt with deadly force I expect that for everyone in the country

Yo does it say allah on my head?

Attached: 20190905_110237.jpg (4608x3456, 3.52M)

You have been a masterbaiter man.

ask someone who actually speaks arabic, also your scalp looks vile.

twitter.com/IsraelGazaICN/status/1175533990507237376
>The Syrian army sent military reinforcements consisting of tanks, vehicles, soldiers, ammunition and weapons to the towns of Jamlah and Aabdyn near the Syrian border with the Israeli Golan Heights for unknown reasons, according to the SOHR

Attached: 1554913533936.jpg (1620x1080, 269K)

Pffft...nice head. No, it doesn’t say allah. I remember because the calligraphy or whatever for allah looks like a nutsack.

>Sen. Sanders and Warren agree
you're so fucking retarded I don't know why you're even replying to me anymore, the whole idea is to end the loopholes, increase taxes for the rich and create an environment that consumers like you should be incentivized to not throw your money away on climate destroying nonsense
>Muh left right finger pointing.
its only the truth smoothbrain, red states overwhelmingly vote for candidates and policies that destroy the environment

>DDR using SKS
Why didn’t they just use leftover stock from WW2?

They were cult fanatics that thought the world was going to end. So they sat in their little ranch until that date.

They didn't do anything illegal under US law except when the ATF and law enforcement decided to provoke and almost bully them into submission (i.e., a shootout).

It's like going into a gang-infested area and saying "were gonna take all your guns away you low-life niggers". Of course you're going to start a riot.
Now imagine that with actual armed Americans living on their OWN property not breaking ANY US LAWS.

>they're not an instrument of change, only an instrument of false hope of change.

Oi m8 say that to my face and see what happens

Attached: 20190920_194951.jpg (4608x2592, 2.72M)

Too nazi for em.

Daily reminder that ruskies are still seething about nazi to this very day to allow such bad "weapons".

They made the SKS their parade rifle, the exact reasons for which i don't know.

Attached: 1563825725887.jpg (1102x1238, 705K)

More pics

Attached: 20190905_110219.jpg (4608x3456, 3.66M)

My god, le arab monstre

Too fucking young to know more and too fucking old to know so few.

See Daily reminder based Bundeswehr still parade on K98.

I hope someday that owning deadly firearms like that is breaking US laws. And yes the branch davidians did break the law with having illegal firearms and should have submitted to search and seizure peacefully and protested in court if they felt their rights were violated.

They inevitably resisted and were dealt with correctly.

UK has been covering the HK protests routinely more on mainstream BBC, ITV and Channel 4

Far far far more than the D-Notice blockade on covering the height of the French protests Giles Jaunes

I know enough, mein blanco fren.

Of course, UK feels it is responsible for HK.

And I just check BBC now, JACKSHIT about HK.

The gag order is on. No more Yellow vests and no more HK, protests bad!

Yeah, cause blue cities are truly shining examples of environmental conservation, huh? I have deer in my backyard. I don’t care if you want to put taxes on luxury goods. I mean actual end of year 1040B tax form shit. If you wanna add some VAT on iPhones, or Chanpagne, or designer clothes, or luxury cars then have at it. But in all likelihood I reckon that won’t pass. It’ll be just like drumpft and his little cuck fence.
>can’t pass get Mexico to pay for wall
>”compromise” and charge it to the taxpayers
>can’t close tax loopholes and pass VAT to finance your social programs
>”compromise” and make up for the lost revenue by taxing the poor and middle classes.

tass.com/world/1079253
13 million Venezuelans sign petition to protect sovereignty
It is noted that UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres will receive all the signatures

>should have submitted to search and seizure peacefully and protested in court if they felt their rights were violated.
Right, as if they were going to do that.
I can't wait for all those future Americans to give up their weapons to the police and protest in court as they feel their rights were violated.

It's a good thing those Natives gave up their guns, oh wee it sure was illegal for them to have it due to Government regulations, right?

Great, if only the few millions that disagree stay in Venezuela.

>I have deer in my backyard.
having deer in your back yard isn't a virtue
>I don’t care if you want to put taxes on luxury goods.
good im glad you're finally coming around to raising taxes
>I mean actual end of year 1040B tax form shit.
oh no my tax return might be smaller!

oh and for the record those who live in cities very likely have a much smaller carbon footprint of not using a vehicle everyday and public transportation leaving a much smaller footprint

>Right, as if they were going to do that.
then they're criminals when they dont submit to a warrant
>muh native americans
sorry but we're not in the 1850's anymore

Attached: ms-nww1e5.jpg (1536x2048, 476K)

Attached: ms-EXecI0.jpg (1200x1600, 346K)

Attached: ms-Zj14ED.jpg (1536x2048, 396K)

>muh history repeats itself because im too dumb to see the patterns
2019 'Murica everyone.

Attached: ms-lymnAh.jpg (1200x1600, 427K)

Wat da fug man

It's all the locations he's going to shoot up.

okay lets assume that it happens again, obviously the guns didn't help the native americans, what makes you think it would help this time?

I wonder what is the new Beijing shill line to be, now that western MSM has actually stopped covering shit in HK, like fucking nada.

Literally the Yellow Vest treatment.