Adam Schiff hand picked Ed Buck to be an elector in the Electoral College

Why would an american patriot like Schiff personally vouch for a gay homicidal drug addict?

Attached: 1564882582086m.jpg (686x1024, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pieceofschiff.com/138-2
amgreatness.com/2019/02/28/where-is-house-ethics-probe-into-adam-schiff/
twitter.com/90s_wrestling/status/946091816650264576?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

possibly because Schiff is also a gay, homicidal drug addict.

Why didn’t Adam Shiff care about trump being spied on by Israel.

>patriot

>schitt

LMAO pick one faggot

probably eskimo brothers with the same little boy

How will this play out? there was a flurry of re-directing headlines from the lib media machine the minute this emerged. This shit is so interesting, but very difficult to find hard information.

Attached: adam schiff mom.jpg (640x480, 66K)

No shit? Do you think he would do better with cheese pizza or walnut sauce?

Attached: IMG_7268-768x510.jpg (768x510, 45K)

IMO the israeli spy news was used to discredit the administration. Does anyone believe an enitre network and all of the hardware was just installed in the capitol without anyone knowing about it? The thing about spying that most people do not realise is everyone knows who these people are, they arent undercover agents hiding in the dark. The assets they run may be hidden but spies are out in the open.

Ed buck liked to pay homeless guys to take a shit in front of him. True story.

Why? He is lock step in his support with our greatest ally, israel. What could be more patriotic than that?

Attached: C3nRsPrWYAUk-rF.jpg (599x598, 66K)

Attached: Schiff nambla.jpg (494x575, 100K)

looks like he has his own website.

pieceofschiff.com/138-2

Take the intercontinental belt back! Take it back to parts unknown! Load the spaceship with the rocket fuel! Load it with the words! Because after SummerSlam, the belt will be mine!”

/thread

"How must I prepare, you must ask yourself. Should I jump off the tallest building in the world? Should I lay on the lawn and let them run over me with lawn-mowers? Should I go to Africa and let them trample me with raging elephants?"

"I was sent in a capsule from a place far from here, and I came here for one reason. To attack and keep coming. Not to ask, but just to give. Not to want, but just to send."

"Full of the juice that carries the spaceship as far as it wants to go ... because when the moon is blood red … the heavens have opened up from above and the Warriors have spoken. You’ve got the power to make the skies rumble and the earth shake. In the sheets of the wind, then I will survive."

"As you, Ho Kogan, travel to WrestleMania ... tear down the cock-pit door, Ho Kogan... take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice ... assume the controls, Ho Kogan… shove that control into a nose-dive, Ho Kogan... and you will soon be close to parts unknown!"

Attached: Triangles.jpg (250x255, 5K)

this. OP a faggot

Attached: 7868263478234234.jpg (2000x2507, 693K)

Thanks fren.

based

DIG YOUR CLAWS INTO MY ORGANS! STRETCH INTO MY TENDONS! BURY YOUR ANCHORS INTO MY BONES FOR THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!

LODGED IN MY SKULL ... WAS A PIECE OF THE CRYSTAL OF YOUR KINGDOM! YOUR MADNESS! THEY SAID, "BUT WARRIOR, IT'S LODGED INSIDE YOUR SKULL," AND I SAID, "SEW IT IN! LEAVE IT WHERE IT LAYS!"

I NEED NOT THE NORMALS TO PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I FIND MOST COMFORTING: THE CHARGE OF PAIN! AND THE SMELL OF COMBAT!

I remember Wrestlemania VI, being in my locker room painting my face, about halfway done, and the production guys came, and they knocked on the door, and they came in. I was looking in the mirror at them, and they said, 'Hey, Warrior, we've got a cart to take you to the ring.' I just looked at them, and I said, 'I'm running to the ring.'

>Does anyone believe an enitre network and all of the hardware was just installed in the capitol without anyone knowing about it?
It’s not outlandish. The devices come in packages that are the size of a brick. The challenge to the size factor would be keeping it powered. There’s no indication of how close to the WH these things were. There are many places to hide them that come to mind (sewers, under trash cans) and many more if you’re brazen enough to rewire a hot electrical line to draw juice.

The toughest opponent for me would have been Randy Savage, the Macho Man, because his intensity paralleled mine.

He dresses like Chris Chan would if they were the same age,

dude is dual citizen democrat garbage, and for some reason nobody in congress has the balls to serve him justice.

amgreatness.com/2019/02/28/where-is-house-ethics-probe-into-adam-schiff/

Attached: 2DB9EBF8-2B09-4B1A-8550-416AA8D135EF.gif (400x287, 1021K)

remember when tshirts were heavy cotton, made in the usa and not cut to be tight on twinks?

You have a good point, I have no real information on what sort of network this was. An israeli diplomat would have access to many otherwise secure areas. There is also the glaring possibility this 'spying' was simply inter-agency related and Israel just took the heat. Again, dont know enough details. Even the Israeli press was vague about it.

Attached: Hulk_f2ad9b_133844.gif (320x240, 483K)

>White monkeys the gif
Fuck I'm laffin

The ultimate warrior is not a monkey you raysis.

Attached: 4654876874.jpg (367x461, 14K)

I think most folks forget (or don't understand) that the last three administrations have stacked DC with so many unsavory politician/partisan pedo power retards, that drumpf has hardly made a dent in the scum layers. The whores of babylon will fight tooth and nail any outsider with the audacity to challenge their empire of filth.

tldr: still plenty of leftover insiders gleefully willing to help undermine orange hitler at any cost

No, no question this is true. My guess is they will not even try it runs so deep. One has only to observe the untimely passing of a certain federal prisoner to see this.
That does not mean they can stop him.

twitter.com/90s_wrestling/status/946091816650264576?lang=en

Oh I see. ugg.

WHAT DO YOU SEE?!?! TELL ME

which reminds me the epstein memoryhole is almost unfathomable for this boomer. thirty years ago he would be the subject of every 60 Minutes and spin-off, late night and daytime talk shows, local news, etc. And then the highest profile prisoner worldwide commits arkancide precisely as the security cameras malfunction? Donahue would be going apeshit. these days ellen and seth are like "who cares, he dead, did you hear what raycis donard said?"

>thirty years ago he would be the subject of every 60 Minutes and spin-off, late night and daytime talk shows, local news, etc.

LOLNO

The media is dead, it died while I was doing something, I cannot remember what it was. One day I turned on the tele and I noticed everyone was a liberal nutjob with identical views and what I can only imagine now passes for an opinion. The frontier is now the web and they are trying to censor that. Notice all the commercials are for pharma. Ad dollars have shifted to youtube and msm news sites, the pollution is off the charts and everyone is black or some odd mixture of mutt.
I like your view into the past, it is so accurate.

Thats if he had been exposed, which 30 years ago would have been impossible. This global communications network we are all tied to must terrify these people. Shut it down they will, its just a matter of when.

I've only received a few google news alerts on my phone
One was for Epstein buying "girls panties" from the prison commissary in Florida, this was released shortly after his death
the other was to watch the season premiere of empire, shortly after the Jussie Smollet hoax
maybe just maybe the Epstein thing was all a big public show, the media did actually cover it just at a minimal level
you're not entirely wrong just that, I've seen a lot of media coverage about Epstein and it isn't 100% targeted at me, for some reason Google is pushing the Epstein story (yet buried stories like the Vegas shooting)

well in the sense that the hoi poloi would have access to the information. journalism was actually a thing before the internet. now days too much shit is flowing so fast folks dont have the option of meditating on a "happening"

Attached: msoy.jpg (785x1200, 124K)

Information overload works for an against them...whoever them is, I know nothing.

All I know is that Adam Schiff is a massive DICK. He is simultaneously trying to enrich himself and weaken the United States of America. He should be hung for treason. Change my mind....

Leave Adam and Ed alone! They have problems and make mistakes just like you and me. Your homophobia and the nazis on this chatroom are a bigger threat to the diversity that will save this doomed planet. Pray for Israel.