I DINDU NUFFIN

>I DINDU NUFFIN
lmao what a joke of a president

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22_093215.jpg (1080x873, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/news/2019/05/what-have-the-top-trump-donors-been-up-to-since-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is still your Prez

QUICK someone post me the image of that millennial sitting on the floor alone with his head in his hands

HES RIGHT THO

I wonder when people are going to figure out these back and forths with Trump are entirely staged and inconsequential? There is zero functional difference between Trump and the previous administration. The media is not actually against him.

Attached: 1553551072733.jpg (533x1024, 99K)

>no collusion!
>literally colludes
lmao the state of trumplets

Show the flag leaf, save us some time

Based Trump

Except Biden's son IS the one who fucked up. Name something illegal about what asking a foreign nation to investigate criminality.

Cope memefaggot

Lel OP is a faggot

Biden is on tape bragging about getting a prosecutor fired that was investigating his son. He threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid.
>b-but Trump is the corrupt one.

1 post by this id

He's an embarrassment.

defend this

Attached: 1569037272306.jpg (1242x1000, 367K)

Jews keep using these memeflags thinking it’ll hide them. Hey schizo..when you post kike opinions while your flag is a southern or Nazi flag,it’s obvious that you’re a kike faggot trying to larp...albeit poorly.

salty AF right OP? Imagine when 2020 comes and you see him rise again as your president. Man o man I can't wait for your saltyness to increase over 9000

What's to defend?

Wrong, you don't get to run for president knowing you're corrupt so that you can call your opponent a collider for wanting justice on your ass
Nice try, asshole

Attached: 1544478518410.jpg (640x642, 64K)

He didn't mention Israel...

opensecrets.org/news/2019/05/what-have-the-top-trump-donors-been-up-to-since-2016/

I hate what this site has become sometimes.

Don't you guys literally photoshop Tokayev?

Forgot pic related

Attached: retouchedfeat.jpg (1600x840, 184K)

He's right, though.

>investigating illegal actions perpetrated by an American politician in another country
>COLLUSION!!!

that's 2014 MIGApede

Attached: 1568484165583.jpg (734x595, 63K)

he won't be one that's for sure

>shills getting nervous that this is going to blow up in their faces far worse than they ever imagined
Keep the cope up, OP, it's gonna get really fun for the left before long.

Memes hit harder when they are sourced from traditional literature or media. Being dumped into the middle of a classical painting is a little too much; but these old movie scenes and literary frames, e.g. Dante, Dostoevsky, Dickens. It offers whites both contemporary ideological wit and something of their culture to reflect on, while also bringing along tradition.

nice try kike, makes no difference. He will win in 2020 and you're numbers will decrease GREATLY.

>imagine being this deluded

Attached: 1568486247881.jpg (750x788, 111K)

No arguments whatsoever, the state of trumpshills