The only black man who I'm unwilling to call a nigger

This man is a legend. Why aren't niggers idolizing him? Are they just too retarded? They rather continue the cycle of being a welfare slave than beak out if it while still blaming everything on whites. This man is literally the solution to most of their problems, not to mention being a functioning member of society and not a fucking leech. I'm sure that most of them don't even know who he is but they sure do know who their favorite rapper is. Pathetic.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (855x1041, 591K)

Who is this based black man ?

What a nigger lover

Because Sowell is an "uncle tom" for not blaming whitey for all the black community's problems.

Malcom x wuz a bitch

I’m black and don’t even know who this guy is. Probably some Uncle Tom, if he’s receiving praise in here.

>The only black man who I'm unwilling to call a nigger.

I'll do it for you then.

Nigger.

You're the literal definition of nigger user. Exactly the type I was describing.

I was expecting someone to do this. Autistis are too easy to predict.

Walter E Williams and Jesse Lee Peterson are good too.

Nigga are ypu fucking retarded?

Ancap faggots will be first on tdotr

Haha. GTFO

NatSoc is a meme you mutt

Attached: 1567066727679m.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Walter Edward Williams
Clarence Thomas

there's probably more you don't know.

Say that to my face faggot. Anarchy and capitalism go together like sweet tea and jizz. I'm sure you know what that's like.

I'd include Sowell, Larry Elder, and Farrakhan.

I agree, I love watching his old debates on jewtube. Most young people don’t even know what a real debate is, you would be better off if you watched some. Though Jow Forums is not a place to randomly celebrate based niggers, an ancap is for faggots. Heil Hitler.

Nigger.

Can't get more based than this.

Attached: 4e92e68.jpg (1080x1666, 324K)

I know who Sowell is, the man is based. I've been reading up on Marcus Garvey too. Unfortunately, most blacks have adopted perpetual victim hood because there is less work and a large profit.

Thomas Sowell

MY NIGGER

He has my favorite quote ever...

"The word racism is like ketchup, you can put it on practically anything and demanding evidence makes you a racist."

And thats the entire point to call whites racist for anything and everything and has nothing to do with nogs wanting equality but to get us to shut up more and more, give up more and more, and submit more and more until our eventual extinction.

White people who say "how is that racist?" are the stupid people. Because like Sowell says...and demanding evidence makes you a racist.

And white people who say blacks are thre real racists are retartded because they dont use their brains and realize that black people (to their credit) don give a shit if whites call them racist.

That's the shittiest thing I've read all night lol. His analogy doesn't even make sense.
>HURR DURR WE'S KETCHUP RITE???
You're either trolling, a shill, or fucking smooth brained as well.

>omfg this self hating black man that shits on his race and worships whites is based!!!!

Just looked him up and holy shit it's real. Fuck you're retarded. Hitchens razor, dumbass.
>Because like Sowell says...and demanding evidence makes you a racist.
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.
>You're racist
>what'd I do that's racist?
>WOW I DON'T HAVE TO TELL U SHIT WHITE BOY
>JUST ASKIN THAT CONFIRMS YOU'RE RACIST
>NO FURTHER PROOF NEEDED

Wow. That reads like something right out of pol.

I also like Dr. Alan Keyes.

His books never impressed me. He writes in the style of modern feminist academics: His arguments often rely on a string of outlier anecdotes. He is exactly what you would expect of a nigger intellectual. He's like one of those lernt coons, using big words wrong, thinking they smart as shit. Most of what he writes is compelling. But even in his best tracts, there is always some small aside, some little argument, which is so stupid and pathetic that it ruins the pretense. He's intellectual cringe.

Damn that’s a perfect description of “educated” blacks. They just use big words incorrectly and don’t talk in ebonics but in the end you can tell those sub saharan genes are just holding them back.

Sankara?

capitalists get so excited when they adopt a pet negro

Probably Justin again.

Nigger trash

SJW's call him an uncle tom because he doesn't believe in automatic gibs for blacks or other minorities.

Attached: 48c764940ca04dea2bbf0166c71cd508.jpg (640x441, 58K)

They an’t got shit on my boy
Uncle Ruckus

Attached: EAC225DF-5CDD-4B9C-A6E5-4419875BEB9E.jpg (474x355, 25K)

Have you even read Uncle Tom's Cabin, nigger?

This is only true when it comes to Sowell talking about niggers getting their modern-day behavior from Southern whites.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 86aMn/NN) 09/21/19(Sat)19:39:49 No.227343367▶
> (OP)
>What a nigger lover
I'm down to live with 10%ers.
I can't find anything I disagree with Sowell about. Lick my anus the rest of you niggers

we might be all niggers compared to ben carson

this dude's books are fucking amazing