What the hell happened to us?

this board mattered at one point, we actually use to fight for something, we also had good creators like murdoch murdoch, and now its nothing at all, just empty pointless threads, how do we make it better?
maybe its me, I got a great career job and have been growing as a person. but /pol doesnt seem like home anymore.

Attached: what the hell happened.jpg (304x166, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04&t=2s
youtu.be/eMPyOaqVejo
unz.com/akarlin/the-alt-right-is-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iv lost weight and make more money, im happy now and the spirit is there, it just seems like it was all a figment of my imagination.

>Dat mouth animation

thats sort of the point, its shitty animation, not unlike how south park use 2 be.

>lost weight
Did you remember to flush?

>bad on purpose
Dunno kinda sounds like reddit

I get what you're saying in general user
but desu i think its been picking up recently
r/thedonald refugees have slowly but surely been getting redpilled and the recent happenings have been fun
just wait till the election
the memes wills start flowing purer

I've been selling Crack since like the 5th grade.

Attached: xw5s66dgcg7z.png (553x506, 89K)

i remember hating that flag not 3 months ago, but I got a well paying respectable job, lost weight and got a cool girlfriend and now all those feelings are gone.

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/227341588

i dunno it feels dead, like it's soul has been ripped out, and in a way I feel free. my life is going so well and it coincides with /pol's downfalll

>lol just have sex racist incel.

I hate you liberal manginas so much.

I agree with you. This place sucks now that the election campaign has resumed. Its full-blown TD now. im leaving and I won't miss it.

>I got a great career job
Fuck off then.

The board died when it and 8ch were bought by Natbol deep-state commies in mid-2016. They slow boiled it down from Spencer and a faggy rightwing version of ANTIFA irl activism, into mossad terrorism promotions like Tarrent-Siege and psychological warfare demoralization tactics like 96% of the posts.

Since GenX moved on, and millennials (like Murdoch) are natural trend followers being raised feminine NPCs, and the zoomers are too young to not bump bait, the revolution of redpilling is dead.

Attached: faggot gnosis crowley.jpg (451x600, 38K)

Jow Forums Enabled me to find a wife and start a family.

>been growing as a person

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

except iv been here for a decade and my life is going so incredibly well and all my feelings for our movement have stopped. I think we were wrong in alot of ways.

It's full of bots creating noise and division to drown out real discussion. How long have you been here?

>/pol doesnt seem like home anymore
>/pol

it was never home for you, newfag

If you don't like how things are then do something about it. Counting on others is cuck shit. Be the hero you want to see

>being this new

what a thread

Kys shill

as I said Millennials are easy to control and a cartoon is all they need to get distracted against a new enemy DT

and where is murdoch murdoch? not even allowed to be talked about on their own board.

>The board died when it and 8ch were bought by Natbol deep-state commies in mid-2016. They slow boiled it down from Spencer and a faggy rightwing version of ANTIFA irl activism, into mossad terrorism promotions like Tarrent-Siege and psychological warfare demoralization tactics like 96% of the posts.
>Since GenX moved on, and millennials (like Murdoch) are natural trend followers being raised feminine NPCs, and the zoomers are too young to not bump bait, the revolution of redpilling is dead.

Jow Forums is doing its job just fine, we are just in a transitory period where everything is in flux. The upcoming Halloween campaign sounds fun and Trump stands an exceptionally strong chance of getting a second term (he is far from perfect but is America's best man right now). The Epstein and NXIVM case are rolling along, hopefully they at least amount to something.

People are talking about Jews and Israel, that alone is huge progress.

Personally, I'm finally over my ex-fiance leaving and now I'm working out more and reading stuff like Faust and Carl Jung. Jow Forums is doing fine

By making general threads and ignoring slide ones, keep things originated. Every thread that isn’t a general does not deserve a response.

This whole site is over run with faggots and trannys now. There used to be at least one good thread a day, now we are lucky if we get one a week. Their goal was to run us out of here with their shitty slide threads, it worked.

i'm just here killing time till infinity chan is back online
this place is a shit storm at a down town bus station at 2am

All I hear is bitching and moaning from you new fags... nothing has changed, pol is the same shit it always is.

really?
ive been working hard for the past two years (60-80 hour weeks) and am finally starting to see my dreams come to fruition. which also means that i can make sure that i save the white race as well. this coming winter will have my land ready for the spriong and that will be the second time that i have accompliished a dream. the third one, which is a much greater one, is going to be starting a community. get bent you lukewarm faggot.

>good creators
>murdoch murdoch
>cringey garbage
sometimes you guys are such faggots

Attached: 1534600916833.jpg (804x743, 325K)

The Oregon Trail generation is still here to guide the way. We must be the only ones who see how close we really are

what cartoon?

We need to keep doing more of these “islam is right about woman” threads. I want text that contradicts the narratives of the leftists.

Attached: aaffaf5da733dfb983423f5a2165bcf0e2e1cf8a953907cc4fe6d9e5e7cd315e.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>what the hell happened to us
Infinity normies

Jow Forums still manages to have decent threads Mon-Fri during working hours. Yes. there are slide threads and Tranny discord posters, but they get the ridicule they deserve. Also Bhutan poster, who is essentially a tripfag because who the fuck else posts from Bhutan?

Btw we used to keep normies out with gore threads and such...

Just wait until the election, this place will explode

Attached: 1568935082116.jpg (534x539, 64K)

We could start an argument over whether or not Saudi Arabia has any interest in protecting cultural sites in Syria, on the grounds of most responsible party...

Of course we would need feedback from the Saudi's

(((Jannies))) kept deleting /SIG/ threads.

Then (((Jannies))) started deleting NoFap threads.

Then (((Jannies))) started deleting Jow Forumsiturature threads.

Then (((Jannies))) started deleting Documentary threads

Attached: images.jpeg-3.jpg (237x212, 14K)

>Documentary threads
Start by watching everything made by Adam Curtis

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04&t=2s

fuck off retard pol isn't your personal wank-sock

did TD take over the Jannie positions?

>we
>we
>we
>we

Fuck off, faggot.

Attached: 1256519926211.jpg (600x433, 38K)

Yeah growing up tends to do that OP. Image boards are like video games, some people grow out of them. But if you stick around long enough you will find that the board goes in cycles. We get periods of calm and periods of activity. It fluctuates with the coming and going of users.

But a certain core number of us stick around and we are always here, watching, planning, guiding.

> Adam Curtis
Hell yeah brother. I remember one user had an 84 documentary YouTube playlist that we all helped build.

I think his channel may have been shoah'd but anytime we tried to create THAT energy in a thread got pruned and deleted real quick.

Attached: machines.jpg (525x296, 47K)

The orange kike showed us that globohomo will do whatever they want no matter who you elect.
>"I'm going to decrease immigration, illegals and visa slaves!"
>does the exact opposite for all three.
>"America First!"
>israel first.
I could go on but it's all so tiresome. At this point it's every american's duty to simply fuck shit up as much as possible.

ever since mossad killed all those muslims for us in christchurch i've felt much less animosity towards israel and the israeli posters on this web site, has anyone else had a similar experience?

We got bored.

I think the most telling part about what happened is the fact that South Africa threads, you know the place where an actual white genocide is happening, usually dies at 30 posts.

Is this the final redpill?

^this. Good job noticing then jew user. They are the masters of lies indeed. We are breaking them..wearing them down...uncovering their scheme..going to expel them to Liberia. "Same constitution Moishe, the weather is great there you'll love it! Now get on the boat. Your wallet and passport please..

murdoch pushes a lot of CIA disinfo possibly because they're fucking stupid millennial trendies

>AltRight
>Spencer
>Zionist Jared Taylor
>Abraham Lincoln bad vs. Rothschilds Confederacy of jew bankers good
>You can't redpill MAGA tards

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22 Jessica Rabbit Betty Boop Photography, rabbit PNG clipart free cliparts UIHere (837x837, 1.15M)

Not me, im doing well because the left is losing its control of our energy and policy manipulation. We are just beginning our fight!

Fucking kike coming in with the bants. A+

Attached: That'll Do, Jew.jpg (1280x676, 71K)

I got a big tiddy gf and my desire to breed overcame that of being an extremely online racist

keep up the good fight. Also anything by Nobodytm, I was excited to see other people mentioning them this past week.

>The Oregon Trail generation is still here to guide the way. We must be the only ones who see how close we really are
I see narratives slipping back to almost David Ickie/Zietguised 2006 levels of confusion and disinfo.

Aside from Israel, Soros, and mods, the Natbol Russians did a heavy amount of disinfo shilling. But we can't call them out because of Hillary's "russian bot collusion" bullshit

Attached: dugin duke NWO deep-state.jpg (283x215, 8K)

>Aside from Israel, Soros, and mods, the Natbol Russians did a heavy amount of disinfo shilling. But we can't call them out because of Hillary's "russian bot collusion" bullshit
case in point "acceeration into communism goy!" >At this point it's every american's duty to simply fuck shit up as much as possible.

Attached: State Capitalism.png (1643x708, 579K)

Based lurked.

Our society is overrun it seems but not really, its the jew trick. /pol shills are also a jew trick. It is a paid psyop joining psychology, sociology, technology, and politics to control you. Snowden spoke of the program directly. Ignore it and be a great white you. This is a struggle, it took decades for the jew to get this power and it might take a while to get it back. Fight! Keep being white! Psyop them back. Study their fears, exploit their paranoia, use their methods on them. We can and must destroy them or they will destroy humanity.

So you've become a part of the system, you've found your place in it, and now you'll sacrifice something to maintain it, even though deep down inside yourself, you know it's rotten to the core.

You disgust me.

Indeed brother. Simply naming the jew and refusing to cuck to niggers is all we need to do.

This board was never your home. You are a tourist that has undermined this board with your shitty reddit memes since the election, fuck off.

Attached: plebit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

We need a Hispanic Murdoch-chan

Not a documentary, per se, but some Finnbro introduced me to Kai Murros. Changed my fucking life.

youtu.be/eMPyOaqVejo

Attached: 364.png (448x357, 6K)

sounds like you need to quit cooming OP

Attached: COOOOOOOOOOOOOM.gif (640x532, 3M)

Jow Forums got too big too fast during the election. It remains to be seen if it can regain equilibrium or if it’s changed forever.

what "happened"

-AR has failed and is now almost completely underground
-insane 8shitters came back
-shills spam the board to hell all the time
-glows own the rest

pol was never capable of producing independently good content, they just signal boosted what other people were doing

Jow Forums has been dead for a while, this page is just a psyop for various letter agencies at home and abroad now, it's why it's full of bait threads and cringey reddit orphans like OP whining about how we can't bring back the "good ol' days" even though they were never apart of them.

Infiltration, subversion, engage them and bend and warp and dilute their messages. BDS is a good one, agitate and be a leftist with no consequences with BDS. Support Islam when it attacks gays and thots. Cheer the nigger when he beats the jew. Then create a space and connect with your tribe. Find the girl and make her your kids mom and your wife. Smile at the anti-white as you shove the blade in. Then smile, pull the blade out, ask what's wrong? how can I help? ..as you shove it in again.

Deplatformed and censored everywhere and you guys did nothing about it as usual, the left will win in the end as usual.

unz.com/akarlin/the-alt-right-is-dead/

Attached: black pill.jpg (800x487, 45K)

Star Wars fatigue

You need a record deal. Call Moshe's nigger music studio emporium.

Yeah, I left summer of 2015 for a while and didn’t recognize the place when I came back. I don’t really have another home though and you can still find good stuff here if you dig.

Thanks for shilling your blogpost with a VPN Vlad.

for you, user

youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

I recommend everything from these channels

Tons of blackpills, demonetization, deplatforming, censorship, and topped off with Trump not really doing anything significant or bettering the situation significantly. Then look at the lack of huge and fun happenings. All we have is stuff like DNC debate with virtually no significant conflict, nothing really changing much with the conflict with Iran and China, North Korea isn't doing much, the economy improved a little but is mostly meh (manufacturing jobs recovered a little but not where we were before/labor participation is shit/ ~94% of new jobs are gig, contract, part time, or temp) with recession markers going off, Pewds renormalizing (he deserves to rest), infinity being shut down, 4channel being created, immigration is at its highest levels, stuff like drag queens/feminism, lgbtqp+/zionism and other similar movements like bugs keep getting worse no matter what, 2024 being the age of permanent democrat rule due to voting demographics, etc.

What we're experiencing is two things: status quo and blackpills. It's the point where people just start to accept the new state of society as it exists due to little significant happenings/changes while all the bad things sorta just stay there unchanging and progressively becoming worse. This is what happened during the reign of Obama where we all felt that slow shift (though it started a lot with Bush and accumulated from the boomers, WW2, women's sufferage, etc.). All these little bits build up and point us toward our inevitable future. Now we're left with larpers with delusions of grandeur and spectators fiddling away as everything burns. Apathy sets in when hope fades. You can't save a people who don't even want to save themselves.

Attached: asfasdf.png (848x900, 661K)

Yeah, I left for a while too, came back, and it's not been the same, I miss those comfy Ukrainian civil war threads with Motorola and Co. posting goofy shit. There are still decent threads, but most either get slid with obvious bait that the new crowd bites at like retards or get pruned because leftypol and discord trannies have now taken up the mantle of being mods for this place.

It's bound to happen. Jow Forums isn't immune to changes in culture, at the end of the day the people who come here are subjected to the same propaganda everyone else is.

It's not like we elect our jannies, or our mods. They could be some onions slurping cuck chosen for their technical skills. Hiroyuki Nishimura has no reason to give a shit about supporting the white supremacist / nationalist contingent on Jow Forums.

Oh my god, finally someone else says it.
I literally made a comparison drawing once for it and it's night and day. All the people saying that "it's the point" are retarded; the mouth is one of the most important things in animation because it draws the eye. Even something going for a look like theirs would benefit from cleaner/better mouth animations. Doesn't need to be professional disney tier shit, just slightly better and actually fitting of wojak's character model. What they have now deviates from it completely.

w/e

>Rothschilds Confederacy of jew bankers
Lol the vast majority of Jew's lived in the north you ass blasted yank

>Lol the vast majority of Jew's lived in the north you ass blasted yank
what's your point jew-pawn?

Attached: civil war confederacy rothschilds.jpg (480x616, 69K)

>Jew pawn
This entire country is run by Jew's lol

we lynch niggers

And that's your answer OP

Attached: antisemitism peterson guru.jpg (540x535, 35K)

1830s you retard Russian kike, pre Federal Reserve

>muh fed
Who gives a shit this country objectively went to shit when the law started considering non whites as humans

Those cartoons are top notch cringe material, and like their creator, you’re probably a teenager with no social life offline who owns a kekistani flag.

I agree about the retarded slide threads, just sage slide threads or better yet ignore them all together.
In terms of content creation, I'm confident Jow Forums is still capable of creating good content for redpilling the masses.
We just need some way to effectively collaborate I guess

Altogether*

MM is Kino.

I think the ideas behind Jow Forums are still important but as a culture it has declined. It's no longer the edge and that's apparent to most, too many outsiders trying to act like they're in charge, too many people expecting too much. I think the Tarrant event was a watershed moment which caused a major rift in a number of identities. I've noticed a lot of scared kids turning to Christianity as a solution which really is a cop-out.

I think it's time to move on; where we'll find the new edge, I don't know, but that's where the greatest happenings will come from

Look at the shill and laugh

murdoch go away