Why is the face of the global warming movement an autistic 16yo little girl that claims to have "mutism...

Why is the face of the global warming movement an autistic 16yo little girl that claims to have "mutism?" Am I overreacting or does that sound like some dystopian shit?

Attached: 1569102748071.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

childmind.org/guide/selective-mutism/
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/28/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-most-inconvenient-truth-capitalism-is-in-danger-of-falling-apart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, it's because """she""" was effectively raised to be this character. Like trained from birth to be a mouthpiece for a specific movement. So, yeah, I guess a manipulative member of a faction using a child designed to be mouthpiece for their own goals is a dystopic element.

Based and checked

But why the fuck would these people choose a literal child? Why the fuck would anybody listen to the ideas of a literal child?

>you just know
I think she's just being passed around by the globalists under the cloak of environmentalism

friendly reminder autism is just poor parenting

You know the answer to this question

mutism?

because it resonate with women due to the fact that women are fucking stupid

Maybe people will stop caring once she turns 18.

Perceived innocence and non-agenda.

Never mind the fact she looks like she’s dressing down to 10, maybe to appeal to pedo demographic ?

I mean no one 16+ wears pigtails like this.

Because that's who OPEC picked out to shill against energy production in white countries

No, I honestly don't. Please explain

Source? I could buy this on the higher functioning, but how could bad parenting fuck up your face that bad?

Attached: coolfetalbro.jpg (84x190, 9K)

Their targeting gen z and gen z hates every other generation with a passion so they had to use a child.

The mother is pure evil.
Greta herself is just a child with a learning disability.

The mother uses her daughter as a mouth-piece for her own failed eco-fiction.

"It’s past time to call it out. Greta Thunberg is a climate sock puppet. A parrot. A proxy with the double bonus for her eminence grise, manipulators, handlers and various hangers on and fraudsters, that because she is a sixteen year old school girl with Asperger’s she doubles as a human shield, is immunised from criticism and because of this combination in an age of diversity and tolerance, somehow everyone will take her seriously for fear of being characterised and pigeon holed as a bully".....

When Colbert or any other comedian makes a political statement to brainwash they audience and it gets picked apart they can always fall back on "what you expect a comedian to be a political genius??". With Greta they are doing the same thing for muh climate change; when she makes a retarded statement you can't even pick it apart because she's a mentally retarded female child. She's invincible to criticism, you can't debate her without punching all the way down

keep watching. she gonna become a big politician sooner or later

......."This is the ultimate ‘gotcha’ tactic and a familiar one. Disagree and criticise and you’re shooting Bambi. Disagree and criticise and you’re bashing autism. Disagree and criticise and your bullying a defenceless school girl
Now the climate catastrophists have sunk to weaponising and exploiting school girls with disabilities.
You can’t win. You’re not supposed to."

You underestimate the power of the Jew Soros.

Attached: 20190921_062622.jpg (720x642, 152K)

Its a " hear it from the mouth of babes " propaganda tactic. Liberals love this.
You don't see all the posts they make on social media about wild liberal shit their kids say but we all know that never happened?
In this case they need a literal child to say the things no child would care about.
So? They chose a 16 year old girl with aspergers and fetal alcohol syndrome who looks like she's 6 to go on world tour.
To promote the carbon tax agenda.
Because they've taxed you for your income and everything else.

childmind.org/guide/selective-mutism/
>Selective mutism (SM) is ananxiety disorderin which a child is unable to speak in some settings and to some people.
Even though she gives public speeches and goes on talk shows in front of thousands

I'm so sick of seeing this retard. I'm going to dump my old oil into the ocean just to spite these retards.

... from a multimillion , jewish, european dynasty ...

... coincidentially ofc. No pattern here. Just coincidence.

Something about a child's innocence is perceived to be a kind of pure truth? Like of course she's right because the world hasn't tainted her yet.

Attached: 1562385586333.jpg (695x798, 115K)

See

plus she drank alcohol while pregnant

Based Britt

Along with perceived innocence and positive intent, comes a drive for 16 year old children the ability to vote: see The Green Party of Canada 2019 Federal Election Platform.
My guess is the end game is, consent to vote, consent to transition, consent to be fucked (literally and figuratively).

it's all a jewish psyop

>Am I overreacting or does that sound like some dystopian shit?

Your Bullshit detector is functioning properly.

Gretta doesn't care about the environment, but she and her handlers really, really want to get rich.

Understand this: The organization she does PR for (We Dont Have Time) is trying to make bank from carbon credit trading. Their 2-step business model* involves:
>1) passing legislation to create a cap-and-trade marketplace
>2) building a social media/rating system to evaluate public and private sector entities on their carbon footprint. Those who rate poorly will have to choose between getting carbon-taxed to death, or paying for carbon-offset credits.

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/28/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-most-inconvenient-truth-capitalism-is-in-danger-of-falling-apart/

Since Greta's handlers will control both the carbon credit market AND the social media that ranks everyone, they'll always win and can do shakedown operations whenever they want.

*This scheme only works on liberal Western democracies. Countries like China or India would just laugh Greta out of the building.

Greta is an angel sent here to show us a better way, to save us from ourselves. It makes sense that she would be a public figure, she has a super cute face and a nice personality. I bet she smells nice too.

Attached: greta.png (1200x1003, 1.42M)

the mom so drank alcohol while pregnant

JEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWS
EVEY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.!!!!

FUCK THIS RETARDED BITCH!

I want to pump her full of semen until she blows up.

fully funded by soros