End the madness

Buy land. Build shelter. Grow food. Make just enough money to pay taxes. Find like minded people to join the process.

Attached: kacz_027.jpg (287x425, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FR7yhm5obtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im trying op. Im trying...

Ever heared of waco?

>Make just enough money to pay taxes.
There's a thing called homesteading you know.

>Buy land

Sorry but boomers made this unrealistic.

Also, kek at everytime I see Evergreen Park, IL. It still looks like that.

these

isn't buying land and paying taxes supporting the system?

Attached: R5KEac6.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Not completely. It will keep you out of jail. You going into tons of debt is most certainly supporting the system even more though.

Debt-free fellows. I've been trying to talk friends into us buying a culdesac or a few acres next to each other for years. They don't get it. But don't you want to know who your kids are playing with?

I've got land in sothern Maine.
I can help you guys get jobs.
You can come and live with my family in the meanwhile. Come springtime we can have a well dug and build the houses together on the weekends while we work our other jobs.

I've thought hard about this.
If you're a farmer, you're going to 1099 (self employment) file for taxes
3k can be written off a year if you put it into a savings account specifically for healthcare
there are certainly other tax credits as well that can be listed off.
if you live in a community and everyone 1099s together and you spread out the cash enough your taxes can be practically null and you might even receive tax credits back (money from the federal government).

Get enough people together, buy more land, and repeat ad nasuem until you have a strong, well knit, well connected, and similarly ideologically aligned community.

Stick with it user. Maine is somewhere I dream of settling.

Wanna make it come true sooner than you thought?
I'm dead serious btw.
I want to build a glorious white community.
You're white right?

It's unfortunate that people don't get it. Makes me feel like I have psychosis

If you come in the next week I could have you a job on a lobsterboat.

can I come

There is no such thing as buying land. you just rent it from the government.

fuck off, we're full

Attached: maine-mountains-map.jpg (1030x1255, 162K)

>eating bugs in the wild isn't a surrogate activity so you'll gain more satisfaction from it than sitting on a Tibetan Cave Moaning forum

nigger they're coming anyways. might as well have a bunch of whites that want to keep maine white settle here instead of these kikes and liberals that love their nigger pets.

I appreciate it user. I have a couple hooks that I cant make such a drastic move.

if you're white then absolutely.

I guess. as long as you don't vote for Dems then I'm fine. the african refugees are the worst.

alright user.
want my protonmail to keep in contact?

based

Attached: 1564583637429.jpg (370x368, 31K)

I was born in Maine myself.
Fuck the somaliniggers in the dirty lew and the congoniggers Portland.
Janet Mills is a traitor. Merkel of Maine.
want my email?

My Uncle is in Washington. I don't have the balls to be that poor . . .

>paying taxes
I'll just wait for them to try and take me to jail... oh lawd I'll be waitin fo them to try

Lewiston is a hellscape. Truly a sign of things to come if we continue with Mills-style vision for Maine.

Attached: HLAUG2CIGVMAGP4Y54Q7TNWSLI.jpg (800x551, 94K)

Hey, I'm white and might be interested. Do you have discord at all so we could talk?

want my protonmail?
I don't do discord.
It's fucking hell. Shame we have a term limit for governor. I'd've voted for LePage again. Nice frenchie from lewiston.

Yeah brother

he made so many people seethe in his 8 years. it was hilarious. pic related was probably my favorite.

Attached: gov3.jpg (485x487, 49K)

acadiannation@protonmail
That's a great one. Gives me a good chuckle.

Sure, but hopefully you don't lose access to it, will be a while before I'm willing to email anyone who posts their address on a public forum. I admire your spirit though. I'm putting money away for my own rural property too.

I posted a geographic region, nothing specific.
I understand your hesitation though.
And caution is a good thing.
Best of luck user. Save the white race.

Can we post tech horror in this thread? I knew DARPA was already working on manipulating brain-states through neural implants and I knew that this was superficially similar to Musk’s Neuralink, but I was just hit with a major redpill when digging into this deeper – I didn’t know DARPA was directly behind Neuralink’s funding and technology. This just goes to show that Ted was right again, the system is going to take more and more steps to directly control us in order to bend us to its own needs. Microchips and brain-implants are the mark of the beast. This is yet another reason why I’m going to buy land and drop totally out of the rat-race

Attached: AFE63E4D-B067-4D50-B937-627D5B0A1BF3.png (661x693, 319K)

another pic

Attached: 0B308001-2564-4682-84E6-C424E05E263C.jpg (719x1280, 95K)

Or...we burn it all the fuck down.

deus machinima was right again!

>be amish

I’ve seen a lot of people saying that, I really need to check it out. The scary thing is that simps will defend this as “it’s just a voluntary choice” and even try it out themselves, but the day this stuff becomes mainstream it will slowly become obligatory to chipped. It’s like if you would totally try to swear off using the Internet today and try to live a normal life — it’s impossible. It didn’t use to be like that

"You can eat your cake and have it too..."

The Amish are based. They have little to no adult drug or alcohol abuse, almost no crime, strong mutual aid networks, 6-7 children per family, no family disintegration and are deeply religious. We should all be more like the Amish and other traditionalist Anabaptist groups like the Hutterites

>Make just enough money to pay taxes
Stop being a ZOGbot

It's fucking terrifying.
Makes me wonder how many viruses and diseases were manufactured in a labrotory somewheres so someone can make a profit selling the cure/treatment.
Like AIDS.

Also it's Deus Ex.
Although Machinima was a part of the video games series.

My workplace just implemented fingerprint timeclocks.

Sounds nice but little Somalia put me off, I'm thinking of Alaska myself. Also I hear Idaho isn't bad.

checking those digits.
tired dog is a happy dog.
also, people are better off when they have a support network to share with each other.
men can talk with other men.
women with other women.
and they can share in each sexes specific difficulties.

Also, here's a "movie". It's seriously a great story.

youtube.com/watch?v=FR7yhm5obtk

You should quit your job as soon as possible. It’s like with the Iphone’s that want your fingerprint as an easy way to unlock. Corporations want your biometrics for God knows what
Thank you, I will check this out soon.

>follow your guidance
>get sick
>no health insurance
>system designed so no one can afford to pay w/o insurance
>die

Imagine being so unimaginative that you can't think of any solutions other than the status quo.

I actually work for a public corporation, so it's more like government wants my fingerprint. But let's be honest they already have it.

Still, I am deebly goncerned by how blatantly they are violating everyone's privacy and getting away with it because giving up your fingerprint is still not quite outrageous enough to quit a job over, even for me.

Holy fuck this thread is glowing bright

Let’s be honest, if people didn’t go apeshit over the PATRIOT Act and the Snowden revelations they won’t view giving up their fingerprints as anything especially concerning, especially if they are bluepilled. People are too docile to do anything about it and what we’re seeing here is gradualism from our natural state to eventually total control. I’m not even saying that it is entirely purposeful or planned, but like Ted says tech HAS to take this route for the system to keep working smoothly in face of the misery, nihilism and dislocations caused in humans by how this whole thing is organized. But I’m not going to deny the Jews have a special interest in things like neural implants. Unlike other forms of technology, I believe these are perhaps uniquely sinister.

Agreed. I'm honestly despairing for the future. The amount of power over other men has never been so total and it's actually getting worse. I feel like we're approaching an endgame of history where one faction is finally going to come out on top, completely and eternally, and the worst part is they did nothing to earn that victory except by chance happen to be the ruling class at just the right point in time of human technological progress to enable the total and irreversible subjugation of men by machine.

I remember being 15 when the PATRIOT act was passed and I was telling everyone that the government was surveilling all of us. They all would laugh at me. I was blackpilled before blackpilled was a meme. now it's doing what I can to build a community and a parallel society to fight against these transhumanists that want us all to be nothing more than chattel. Most people are completely unawares of the forces that are at work.

There's still a chance user. We have to organize.

*I was 15 when I learnt about it.
I was 7 when it was passed.

>I'm honestly despairing for the future
I feel you. I’m pretty blackpilled, but I plan to at least try to move off the grid and perhaps start a family if I’m lucky enough in this environment. It’s the least I can do to ensure I and those I love will live a happy life for the forseeable future.
>The amount of power over other men has never been so total and it's actually getting worse.
I’ve said similar things. For this reason I’ve been growing increasingly anti-statist as well as anti-tech. While corporations may be arguably worse, it’s the government who can kill you and lock you up in a cage if you don’t comply. It IS only going to get worse as tech becomes increasingly sophisticated. We’re honestly in the tail end of the era where we still have at least a modicum of freedom free from prying eyes, and even that is quickly going to be a thing of the past.
>I feel like we're approaching an endgame of history where one faction is finally going to come out on top, completely and eternally
This is what will happen if / when they discover how to make themselves essentially immortal. Clearly only this privilege will be granted to the elite. They will rule for hundreds of years, or if not them, increasing advances in AI technology will lead to some sort of mechanical philosopher king who will have ultimate power to enforce (((their))) will for eternity. While I still think it is possible that the entire global system could collapse within this century and lead to a regression of many forms of tech that require lots of organization beyond the local level, if we somehow dodge that bullet I’m pretty afraid for the future.

Deepfakes and audio mimicry likewise will make nothing trustworthy on TV, from the media, on the radio, anywhere.

Hutterite bosses are as rich as crime bosses, minus the crime.

Stuff like this happens to people in our circles all of the time it seems. A more minor example, but I remember telling people that these “personal assistants” like Amazon’s Alexa were spying and listening in on them. I was called paranoid and tinfoiler, but then the reports come out. Similar things happened with that one CIA report on smart TVs and fucking with cars while you’re driving it from a few years ago. I don’t know why normalfags can’t realize the threat before them. Even if you explain it they just laugh at you or call you crazy. I don’t know if it’s due to their prolonged media exposure and pro-status quo dispositions or what

Attached: C0D3F0D8-A7CF-4A4A-BD0B-33882AB81E3F.png (406x395, 158K)

>he thinks he can stop capital by ignoring it
you're already dead

Attached: 1542383110790.png (200x300, 47K)

>KEEP WORKING THOSE FORTY YEARS GOY, MAYBE YOU’LL ENJOY RETIREMENT THEN
>YES GOY, TOPPLE CAPITALISM AND REPLACE IT WITH THE DESPOTISM OF (((OUR))) WORKERS’ STATE TECH IS NOT THE PROBLEM
Communists are techno-industrial scum just like capitalists. Shut the fuck up, urbanite

America isn't the same. the FBI would never be able to kill children in this age without massive backlash.
sorry but America isn't the same, mass migration killed that America.

You're forgetting the end of your story. Where the government comes to kill you and burn your kids alive to save them from you.

He didn't say try to sell fully-automatic weapons out of your private arsenal. He said go out and build.

Better to live a single day as an Aryan than a lifetime as a shabbos goy

that's the plan and should be the plan for any sane individual. buy some land in the Midwest, build communities of like minded individuals.
when the fuck hole collapses it will be better to be in the Midwest around your own than stuck in an urban hellscape.

the civil rights act basically killed freedom of association and NGOs will dump shitskins in your community if you become too successful. doesn't matter if you own the land or not.
>muh civil rights violation
and no amounting of legal action will save your community.
just keep that in mind

What do you get out of all this?

got a way I can get in contact? I'm university educated in STEM field but can learn anything pretty quickly.

Lol. There are already plenty of plenty of people willing to support kids getting taken away from their parents, if the parents are heretics who don't worship the almighty vaccines. If the kids get caught in the crossfire, they will blame the heretics not the holy inquisitors.

I'm not a commie
capital already won, Luddites are completely irrelevant
did you think humanity would just exist in stasis for infinity? Life is change, reality is change, capital is the current agent of change.
It WILL overpower you, why contain it?

any of you wage cucks got some money just buy lands and a ton of rvs , trailers , hell make shift houses would even work for a start on some land. Spam a bunch of threads on here. thats it its that simple

>did you think humanity would just exist in stasis for infinity? Life is change, reality is change
Haha stfu techno-shill, look at you claiming that this current trajectory is inevitable and unstoppable. I pray for the day that God sends this whole party crashing down for its hubris

I think these communities are always so dumb. And isolated. I have a solution for everything. Not having to withdraw into something that is a lie though still idealized. I don't mean to disprove of religion.

see
A strong white community for myself and my family.

Hopefully people that also wanto to help other whites settle as well. I want to save the white race and one of those things involves helping those around me.

Imagine if there were 100 white families in a tight knit community that were solely focused on building communities and helping others settle. Those 100 families could easily become 1000, those 1000, 10000... imagine a state that is solely devoted to protecting, defending, and raising up the white race. that's what I dream of and want to achieve.

I know I can achieve the dreams I've set my mind to. I've achieved one so far, have nearly completed the second, and am now working towards my third (building a white community)

you know whats up nigger.

lol, did you notice the reaction to the Bundy standoff? when locals took up arms the fed cooled off. state reps were calling the federal agents paramilitary thugs.
America isn't the same, sure a lot of people would cheer it but there the liberals and shitskins the government doesn't care about pissing off.

America is far closer to the brink than you care to realize. people outside of the urban areas have lost faith in the government. Trump was a band aid.
nobody cares when DHS takes away a few shitskins, hell the shitskins don't even care, but roasting white kids Waco style will produce a negative reaction.

America isn't a high trust county anymore
cope

just be careful. shit organizations like Catholic Charities might decide to dump shitskins into your community.

>pay taxes

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 18BD14D1-9824-43F6-93F1-D4E9325F2043.jpg (536x516, 113K)

>look at you claiming that this current trajectory is inevitable and unstoppable.
I'm not saying that the current trajectory is inevitable
just that A trajectory is inevitable, whether that's a Malthusian trap, nuclear war, or (what I think is more likely) the replacement of humanity with its creation.
There's nothing transcendent about humanity, it will not be around forever. Should we take life down with it?
No matter your answer, Gnon has already decided.

zCatholic chaarity of Maine is one of the organizations that allows all the niggers into my state.

I don't want to go into too great of detail here, but I wouldn't allow for such a thing and the people that I gather around me wouldn't either I hope.

Fuck you.
I know what I see for the future and it's not the hellscape imagined by you. I'll do my damndest to see it come to fruition as well.

actually, fuck that. don't make any "income" and get as much welfare as you can get

bleed the beast is also an option.

on my way

I'm serious user.

Me too. I'd pack my shit right now. Anyway to contact? Discord? Email?

acadiannation@protonmail

Band together and take land. Why buy it?

start a community and those like-minded who prove they have the mettle will come out of the woodwork... keep a tight community and cracks won't show for at least a few generations, you have to keep that mindset of absolute freedom in the youth. You are not in a free country if you are not allowed to leave- I don't mean leave as in get apply to get a legal document saying you can fly to another country that will keep you in the same globohomo system. Leave vertically, not horizontally...

Tribes (countries) have become hundreds of millions, an "us" that big is inevitably too weak to stand. It's doomed to fail. Build a tribe of, say, 20, you'll have 500 within a few generations if you each have a solid number of kids.

Weaponize and defect from the cycle of meaninlgess degeneracy, wage slavery... break free from petty desire and ascend to become a leader for your people. Is it possible? I will find out or I will die trying.

I'll send an email in the morning, I hope you're serious. Good night user

What is that future?
and what comes after it?

So the (((people))) that make tons of money can make you broke, dead, you kids raped and brainwashed and they think its funny? No thanks.

Attached: 23423.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Catholic Charities dump a lot of shitskins into my community. first it was Bosnians, nobody really cared. they were followed by sand negroes, Somalis, Haitians and now Guatemalans.

we already had about 15% non whites when they happened but the public housing was largely confined to one area of the city. this increased the demand for public housing and thanks to the Obama Administration they were put up around the city. we tried to fight it but muh cibil rights trumps all. then you had mass white flight.
the city went from 85% white in 2000 to maybe 45% today.

it's pretty sad because the city has gone to complete shit, I mean 3rd world. most whites relocated to a near by village which is prospering but you're beginning to see the same process there.

you see they don't say you're town is too white, what they say is shit like
>there a serious lack of public housing
so they build public housing and the process is repeated. it's absolutely sickening.
I think half of the hate and animus would be gone if the government just let people live around the people they want to live around.

I would say fight any and all public housing to the last. if you want to preserve your community do not allow it to take root anywhere. if you can stop public housing you can eliminate 90% of the problem. you might have a shitskins move there but if a shitskin can actually afford any home, they usually aren't so bad, unless they start bringing their relatives over but you just call the police on them for being loud. they either learn how to behave or leave.

The future is a strong and healthy white nation.
The step after that is the stars.

>to pay taxes

Faggot.

I know their game. I'm sorry about your home user. I hope you understand that this is the very thing that I'm trying to prevent happen to my home as well. I can see it now. The next 5-10 years are going to determine if my community dies or flourishes. I aim for the latter.

polar?

Or, all those hundreds of dollars you pay to an insurance company... put those in a savings account with no debit card attached. It you never gget sock, use that money and pay cash for your care. Tou can negotiate down to pennies on the dollar if you donit right.

There has to be some kind of mathematical issue with this or else everyone would be doing it. My guess is the size of the land will have to be very large, and will cost possibly a million dollars, which would require you to work for your entire life before you start this project.