Can we start a new Knightly Order?

Doesn't have to be Christian, just White. Christians, Pagans, and atheists welcome. (No muslims obviously.)
>defend Whites
>defend Europe
>take back our lands
>fill our coffers
>institute new governments
>leftists put to the sword

All we need now is an AESTHETIC uniform

Attached: orders.jpg (500x529, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
knightstemplarorder.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Hospitaller.jpg (480x720, 82K)

No
Because you only exist in the internet

Be happy with your online inkwell movement. That's your level

You would need to get off the internet and do it irl. So no , you are not even .0000000000001% capable. Make memes . That's your max level.

You have been visited by the Win Worley of dead and dying spiritual kingdoms.

Satan's kingdom is coming to an end soon, but only if you take up your authority in Christ and go to war against the hosts of hell (Ephesians 6:12).

To begin, come to the Lord with the following prayer in you heart and on your lips:
>Dear Lord God, I am a believer who professes your Son, Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. As an heir of salvation, I am aware of the tremendous power and authority which you have delegated to me through your Son and your Word. Dear Lord, I now wish to exercise this authority for the furtherment of your glory and kingdom.
>In accordance with Luke 10:17-20, I claim authority over all of the enemy spirits.
With the above, you now outrank all powers, authorities, dominions, principalities, world rulers, kings, princes, Satan and all angelic ranks.
>In accordance with Matthew 21:21-22, I claim authority over all the enemy's Earthly institutions, corporations, agents, entities, etc.
The above gives you ground to launch an offensive against, for example, Google.
>In reference to Hebrews 1:14, I request protection against the blows of the enemy.
Very important. If you start praying warfare prayers, you're going to be on Satan's hit list pretty quickly.
>I bind the above to the third heaven in accordance with Matthew 18:18.

With the above, you can now wage war in the heavenlies. How you do this is up to you; plan and strategise.
For example, suspect a member of high society is engaging in nefarious activities? Send a spirit of revelation to enter into their midst, if something is being hidden, it'll become known. When it is known, continue to pray by sending out appropriate spirits to protect the course of justice.

Couple of videos on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
1:12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
20:46

Attached: 1531900300901.jpg (232x366, 38K)

Says the communist. The internet wouldn't exist under communism and neither would you. Show flag burger.

Stop trying to organize. That’s how you get infiltrated and BTFO by the Feds who start throwing conspiracy charges right and left. Minecraft is a single player game.

Breikvik might have been an autist, but PPCTS was the right idea. If you want to be one, you are already.

Attached: vote with anders breivik.png (414x551, 354K)

Just don't turn into a bunch of faggots like the templars did

Attached: 1565082347106.png (500x581, 202K)

(OP)
Check it out:
knightstemplarorder.com/

>That’s how you get infiltrated and BTFO by the Feds
Anders B. was a autistic zionist, but he had a response to this. He called it open source warfare. This will be achieved by our continued efforts to call and request that all Europeans accept the duties which are expected from each and every free, patriotic individual.

Attached: btbw.png (563x808, 304K)

>allegedly
Also praying to a head is not the same as praying to Baphomet.

>allegedly
They weren't the first and they sure as shit won't be the last group to do it

Attached: freemasonry13.jpg (736x1081, 167K)

Still can't start a movement in irl. In irl peeps will just laugh at internet nerds. Anyway you guys aren't capable of leaving your screens. Make more memes. That's your highest level lol

>jewish attempt and d&c of Europeans, 18th century style

>AESTHETIC uniform
you don't want to be a "knight", you just have a weird uniform fetich. I bet you take photos with a plastic sword in "heroic" poses and then you put a latin description that you translated on Google on them because that's what knights used to do back then, right? Pathetic

>Still can't start a movement in irl
Both Breivik and western intelligence agencies have explained their shortcomings, and how this can be circumvented.

Attached: open source.png (739x717, 89K)

Ive been thinking the same exact thing
Associations of NGOs seems to be the way to go
do charitable work and take the oportunity to redpill the masses. Idk you burgers but we macacos could revive a disbanded order and possibly get Imperial support

Attached: SoS.jpg (736x917, 84K)

nigger you again? Are you a masochist or are you getting found of the place

Historic knights were manlet aristocrats stabbing each other in the back in a game of vying for power while the head honcho constantly wrestled with religious figured to wrest that little bit more of control

Base your group on something worth following; historical knights were bad people.

You take their stories at face-value. False accusations were made to make sure they didn't hold more power than the crown. Believe what you want, you're free to do so.

It would have to be of the same religion or it will fall apart along religious lines

He is right though

The integers indicate the favour of heaven.
We need a name though.
Spitballing;

>Ordo Templi Occidentalis:
Order of the Western Temple
>The Knights Frater:
Frater means Brother in Latin
>Knights of the Infinite Resignation
Kierkegaard reference; imperfect but striving
>The Band Of The Frog:
self-explanatory, no Behelits allowed
>Fellowship of the Geas:
A Geas is a magical taboo, which empowers he who keeps it, and dooms he who breaks it

lol, I'd trust the crown more than the up and coming group of bankster knights

Attached: Joe9.png (201x262, 62K)

That is fucking horrifying

Attached: absolutely_heretical.jpg (255x221, 23K)

ALL these old time orders are run by fucking BBC sucking, cuck boomers.
The fucking German Order here is among the main proponents of the cursed multi-kulti invasion going on now.

Attached: Soph KYS fag.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

The goat man with boobs, a penis, and vagina? Or the fact that our very own Christian groups were so easily subverted?

Attached: occ10.jpg (787x586, 178K)

DEUS VULT

In their day, baphomet was used as a derogatory nickname for the islamic prophet Muhammad.

Baphomet is Muhammad, nigga. That's why they don't allow depictions of him.

Attached: Pizzagat_Occult_Connection.jpg (3888x6672, 3.79M)

Attached: kingdom_jerusalem.png (600x660, 96K)

It's a nasty story, but given how medieval "justice" worked at the time?
I would be surprised if they didn't torture him with red hot irons until he told them what they wanted to hear so that they'd just fucking kill him already.

Is that you Sid?
If it is, you already know who I am.

Good plan monkey fren

Attached: 1565820594600.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

>can we create a new Holy Order
>doesn't need to be Christian
Why did you make this thread?

He is bored and lives online. It's an inkwell fantasy post. He will be back to making seething posts about chad thundercock again soon

You'll get labeled "domestic terrorists" and a "hate group" within 48 hours of forming and get arrested.

Order of the Fallen Angels for we have fallen from our former glory.

Let us shine light on this plague of darkness, Kek wills it or he doesn't. Let it be numbers and the Angels return this year

Attached: image.jpg (959x960, 292K)

Freemasonry associating themselves with the Templars has sullied their name.
The accusations were brought against the templars by the french king.
7 years later Jacques de Molay, the last grandmaster of the knights recanted his confession, claiming it was made under duress for which he was promptly executed.
Anyway, i've always preferred the order of the holy sepulchre.

A jew on a stick.

>Doesn't have to be Christian
>pagans and atheists welcome
I'm out

It's true, and that's what "Baphomet" would've meant to the people at that time.

checked
not bad at all

Attached: 1562597776801.jpg (657x527, 92K)

nice numbers

Attached: 1568516161348.png (255x204, 50K)

This was all confessions made under duress by extensive torture because Philippe IV of France owed the Templars a shit ton of money and couldn't afford to pay them back.

>sending out spirits
Heresy

>New Knightly Order
>Does not HAVE to be Christian
>Atheist uniform
See, this is why it will never happen.
Does not "have" to be Christian, BUT....
You want an ATHEIST uniform...
With images of prior orders all bearing the Cross....
This shit writes itself... you can't make this up.

Attached: 1566095498584.jpg (1312x1312, 129K)

Looks like it's destiny guys. Our leaders and churches have abandoned us. Now the bringer of light shall return and
bring justice to all evil upon this earth, this winter the return of the light bringer to right all the wrongs of traitors, enemies, and usurpers of our once mighty nation and people of Europa.

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

Unironically, the West's populists and nationalists need a Saal-Schutz.

You would rather your daughter marry a christian nigger than a white atheist?

Ordo Templi Occidentalis would just prevent you from using OTO as the acronym, because the Ordo Templi Orientalis is already a thing and has way more people.

Although making right-wing offshoots of existing groups is what all the cool occultists end up doing anyway, so might as well.

any movement made up of judaic religions is destined to fail as that was the whole purpose they gave it you.
truth prevails, not the "kinda sorta have it somewhat figured out"

>Order of the Fallen Angels

Attached: 1568495971396.jpg (416x416, 130K)

Aesthetic you fucking retard.
You can't read

You're god damn right we can. Lets go brother.

The fact that you believe it.
Salem was actually full of real witches too.

Ah yes, the atheists only argument against Christianity. As if every parent is forced to choose between just those two options...

Attached: atheists.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

We already are.

Attached: 8B2EE788-08D9-48CF-BB8F-C4A1B36076A0.jpg (1444x812, 275K)

I know, it was sort of intentional as an inversion.
Afterall, intentionally sowing confusion is half of what we do.

Neither. Picrelated has been going around recently, atheists are physically and genetically inferior.

Attached: 9E985D4E-24A3-4317-9CB3-E9715CBED821.jpg (1962x1320, 1.06M)

The fact that you don't believe it.
We have a group of "people" right now gathering on pedophile islands and underground complexes just to rape and harvest children and their organs.

Attached: pizzagate1.jpg (908x579, 61K)

Christians will just form a secret order within the order and fuck it all up, as per usual.

Tbh I kinda like Ordo Templi Occidentalis now.

Kind of cheesy

Also, have any of actually seen a horse in person, let alone know how to ride one? Horse+soldier = knight.

BASED, really underrated.

The first step to becoming a value to your people is to stop thinking in hypotheticals

Attached: 1568837976803.jpg (645x729, 65K)

That's fine, if we reach the point where sub-factions actually have the power to split off and act independently, it would indicate that the system is conceptually sound.

No fraternity lasts forever, and even in the case of schism, we would all still be working towards more or less the same goals.

I would also encourage internal debate between theologians and logicians of different viewpoints, as a form of intellectual sparring.

Absolute heresy

I'm not arguing against or attacking Christianity. I want the Order of Fallen Angels to include everyone White and that user posted he is out because it's not Chirstians only. So if he is Christians only then he loves Christian niggers

And you someone came to the conclusion that these (((people))) are templars?
Stop playing Assassins Creed, Aiden. The jews are the enemy not Christians

These ideals is why white on white genocide is so much prevalent. Medieval wars, dictatorship wars, ideological wars have reduced the white population. The enemy is always within and those walls are to keep you inside, not to protect you from a perceived enemy

no, OP, you can't play pretend while playing
pretend already.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-Butts7_1560197290.jpg (625x699, 52K)

What if you weren't such a faggot?

I hope so. However I've already started a new clan in Texas for White Red headed green eyes only.

I suggest a martial arts and warrior monk of the order of European blood. Horses are a pain in the ass to manage.

Then how is it that I can roll for bluff in my D&D game?

Shah-Mat, Infidels.

>Order of Fallen Angels
>Naming the organization after the angels that rebelled against God
Have fun trying to get Christians with that one

Horses, swords and helmets are ceremonial attire now anyway.
This must be a modern organization with an eye to classicism.

Not really, anyone on Jow Forums is not fit to meet the lord, only worthy of redemption by doing the lords work.

We are fallen angels now, but through our deeds we shall make atonement and earn back our place beside our father in heaven.

You may not be Christian, you may not have lived right. But through carrying out the will of the lord you shall meet his grace we pray.

Lord give us guidance for we are lost.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 60K)

The black sun is already the symbol of white resistance

Attached: bls.jpg (1280x843, 164K)

Hence why my suggestions Were either derived from Latin, Philosophical ideas, Memetics, or conceptually related to the idea of fidelity.

Anyone worshiping Baphomet is surely not Christian.

This. Stop trying to subvert and change the resistance.
Join it

None of us hear have lived Christian lives worthy, like the fallen angels we were driven mad consumed by the abyss of staring into evil.

Through the lords work we shall earn redemption, our goal is to not remain fallen angels but through our name we acknowledge our imperfections.

Attached: image.jpg (894x894, 105K)

Perhaps you should work on your grammar.
See, Atheistic does not mean "aesthetic".
If you meant "aesthetic" then you should have said that.
You let your personal bias against Christianity infect your OP.
And it shows.
Pic related.

Attached: FU.jpg (288x454, 67K)

>Wikipedia says they allegedly worshipped Baphomet so they worshipped Baphomet

A fallen angel is a demon. Order of the fallen angels is going to sound demonic to a lot of people.

It needs to be organized.
Look where christianity has gotten humanity.
Take the gnosticpill, like the Templars did and which the (((Church))) made sure couldn't spread.

We shall (and have) earned redemption
The fallen will not. That's the difference. That's why it will not work.

>Sacred Order of The Black Sun
>Fellows of The Sonnenrad
>Knights of the Twelve Rays

Lots of potential, powerful symbol.
Not cheesy or edgelord sounding.

>Order of The Black Sun

>would you rather your daughter marry some jungle bunny LARPing as a real person with real person morals or would you rather she marry a weak-willed, depressive bugman
Neither.

this good

Attached: 1566871571237.gif (500x500, 3.11M)

That is fortunate, for the lord sees fit to bring them hell on earth. The bible is clear on this. Let us leave it up to the lord, it's his will or it isn't and we carry out nothing but God almighty will, and we shun no man whether he is a saint or lucifer himself, it's not our place to judge, it is the lords.

Attached: image.jpg (600x334, 57K)

Give me one source that a fallen angel cannot redeem themselves. I will wait.