They think we'll just sit there and take it like GOOD LITTLE BOYS!

streamable.com/h1ws3

Attached: JOKER.png (342x341, 141K)

>wop subtitles
Sup giuseppe

Looks like someone needs some more diversity, multiculturalism and enrichment.

This looks awesome.

> memeflag
> kike movie
> forced psyop
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE ACT AND SOUND LIKE A FUCKING TRANNY?

THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS!

i can't relate to him or any actors, poor bait.

>He talk funny
Most incels are closet faggots

Attached: incelfags.gif (640x360, 1.79M)

>Brazilian
>lOOK AT MI HATE JEWS IM COOL Jow Forums?!

Why does white male privilege maintain the patriarchy while casting the joker. We need a darker joker to show more diversity in cinema. Why is our favorite villain always a smart white male figure! #joker #fightthepatriachy #fightnazis #downwithcisgender #endwhitesupremecy

Comment this on the joker movie ads and Instagram. Interpolate it though and refractor the words; while maintaining the message and spreading hashtags while adding your own. and anytime you see those hashtags used spread or talked about echo their bullshit verbatim agredguably. Even if you have to agree to spread.
>amplify the echo chamber
> til they are deaf

Attached: 31AB606F-CBCC-4D9D-A878-684F0C7BF58C.jpg (960x820, 110K)

He is one

Where's the part where he acts like the Joker?

What are these, Cartel Members?

>6 months after movie is memory holed
>normies defend De Niro when he's brought up on child abuse charges.

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A MENTALLY-ILL LONER WITH A SOCIETY WHO ABANDONS HIM AND TREATS HIM LIKE TRASH?
(I haven't seen the clip in 2 weeks and I still remember that line word for word)

It's just him mentally breaking down.

I don't know whether to say cringe or yikes about that line.
It doesn't sound at all like something The Joker Would Say.

You get what you fucking deserve.

Joaquin?

Well I know Joaquin was personally breaking down but also this scene was the joker going from a normal person (alex I believe was his name) to the joker. Remember this isn't a "joker" movie in that you're gonna get a completed joker character but rather the joker is a dynamic character who changes through the story from a normal guy to the joker. Though....

At the end, he is sitting at a desk in a mental hospital and is giggling at something, the nurse ask him why he's laughing and the joker responds "Oh it's just a joke you wouldn't understand" which could imply the entire story was just a joke made by the joker and not an actual origin story. So to answer It could just be with in the mind of the joker but eh it's just a theory.
YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!
Also that line was originally scripted to say "system" instead of society but Joaquin must of improved it in true joker style.

Attached: AHHHH.jpg (2400x2363, 871K)

because the character was molested as a child, which turns almost all of them gay

I hope he's a sadistic mentally ill faggot

show your flag kike

He is mentally ill...

His name is Arthur Fleck

Ah Arthur, knew it was some A name.

That's because he is becoming the Joker.

No, it plays off the meme, we live in a society. He even pauses slight, after saying saying society.

Robert De Niro dies? Splendid.

If it doesn't capture his actual feeling, his pov feelings, this movie is bogus. If it just shows you how HE feels, the movie is blue pilled garbage. But if you feel how the Joker feels, it could be good. This clip is a bad sign. It shows that the writers are making the decisions, not the characters. Joker literally shoots the guy in the head reminiscent of the newer Wolfenstein game where the soccer referee shoots a player for handing him a red card. It's just incredibly lame "shock" "scare."

So you sympathize with him when he's charged for child sex abuse.
>But he's a voice of reason against incels! Pedophilia is good because at least angry people are having sex and aren't so angry!

This movie looks gayer than a pride parade float shaped like anal beads driving down Homo Avenue in the middle of Fagtown with a Bette Midler song on loudspeaker.

Attached: 1560191675822.jpg (423x280, 25K)

It's almost like a powerpoint.

That was an awesome scene