You now realize every woman you know who has kids has had a man cum in her and knows what it feels like to have cum...

>you now realize every woman you know who has kids has had a man cum in her and knows what it feels like to have cum inside her

Every time i realize this about a woman my whole perception of her changes. I wonder how she felt as she lay there and got filled by some guy. So fuckin weird.

Attached: 06286CB9-8BD0-4B68-9811-653AC333D681.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xh2xXtpj_a0
youtube.com/watch?v=bpXLHtF8fw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>if A woman didn’t have a vagina would you even want to talk the them?
^have this outlook and you won’t care at all about them

I don’t get it they’re women it’s what they do. Nature wants them to make more humans Soblong as it’s humans and not niggers 3/4ths of concerns are addressed.

>you NOW realize [basic fact about sex and reproduction]
Are you a fucking alien, bro?

OP wonders about men, cum, and women's feelings.
WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?

bro. cum in pussy is normal

>incel is so shook about sex that the thought that sex produced everyone around him is terrifying
Holy shit dude HAVE SEX unironically.
It's not as of a deal as you think it is.

Have fun with another man’s used goods

>I wonder how she felt as she lay there and got filled by some guy.

Ask your mother.

I don't go that far, but whenever I see a pregnant lady I can't help get a mental imagining of what she looked like getting banged and filled, when she was knocked up.

wait, what exactly is your point?
The OP is about women with kids having to be coom'st inside, so why would I be concerned about them being "used goods"? No shit, they have kids...

is your problem that women have sex...at all?

Haven’t held a door for a whore since, they are literally a compost pit of other men

>goods

People aren't property

would you extend decency to another mans posession? Let alone the man himself, allow him to cater to her needs, him and the other dozen of faggots who share her

Have sex Faggot.

My girlfriend was a Virgin when I met her, is completely based and redpilled, and hates niggers and Jews. Literally the only penis she has ever touched with direct skin to skin contact was mine

Attached: E94615D5-A0EE-46D7-A2AA-95335911D7AF.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

You are insane.
Sex doesn't matter this much, stop putting the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Most women over the age of 16 have experienced this. Sorry to burst your bubble? I hope you don't become an incel.

youtube.com/watch?v=xh2xXtpj_a0

I understand though ow they always ask me if I am from ... they go.. type how your granfather did

but no! I am not a prostitute

youtube.com/watch?v=bpXLHtF8fw4

he was lit in the resitance though. and the norwegian gov denied us to have -son names, well we revered that

fucking hitler coming here, telling me about my linage, denying me to be named -son because his jewish fantasies. well hitler i am not a jew like (((you))) and I don't do meta either

imagine being around women such that you need to worry about this stuff. take the volcel pill and none of this matters any more

>Literally the only penis she has ever touched with direct skin to skin contact was mine

Oddly specific.

Makes it sound like she touched a lot of dicks with gloves on.

Attached: 4267032_240.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Really brave of you to assume he was telling the truth in the first place.

T. Someone’s used roastie goods

I would brand my whores if their husbands didn’t throw a fit

It’s 4:30 am here and I’m in bed with her right now and can’t sleep. Virgins are the best because they’re clingy, and I’m going to marry her and give her beautiful Slav babies. Enjoy your whore

>has only ever touched my penis

So you believe. In reality she masturbates, fantasizes about other men, and in those fantasies thinks of things she would never do with you.

So weird...

Sleep issues can lead to intrusive thoughts

jodesvin!

Which is true for every single woman ever in the history of mankind. I’m not going to autistically obsess over my girlfriend sometimes fantasizing about other men when I’m not around. It’s completely insane and overall idealistic to assume your girlfriend/wife NEVER thinks about other men. In the 21st century I’ll take what I have and appreciate it

No, you aren't.

Just think any gay person over 20 had a dick go in their asshole and cum in them, likely resulting in cumpoop.

Why are you a subversive? Is it an ethnic trait or did you lack a strong father growing up?

What is cumming inside of a woman like? I've only had one sexual partner and we always used condoms. I almost feel like I'm still a quasi-virgin

Attached: 1345239250001.png (439x500, 312K)

No it isn't. If she's aryan she only thinks about her husband.

It feels really good... but don't let that trick you, nigger.
Your nut feeling better for a few seconds is worth a lifetime with a kid?

Please catch yourself before you do something retarded. Always wear a condom unless you would be fine having a kid with the bitch.

You mean jew babies. Poles are jewish.

Are you fucking 12?

The Jews of Eastern Europe were so ethnically centric and racist and completely separated from Polish/Russian society that there’s a much better chance a German or Frenchmen has Jew blood than a Pole. I took a DNA test and have 0% Jew. Other people in my extended family have taken them, 0% Jew

>I've had sex!

Lol sure

Sex makes babies, good job connecting the dots op!

That's not subversion that's called reality. user already replied and isn't an insecure beta basedboi like yourself.

The average female probably had 5 guys cum in her before leaving high school.
The females are innately similar to baboons, so they are innately whores trading access to their pussy for resources.

Attached: 1562500050175.jpg (1114x1045, 510K)

Correct. Women aren't people

Checked.
This was my girlfriend back in college about 4 years ago. I may never get laid ever again at this rate so it's probably a moot point anyway.

Attached: 1461030750609.jpg (160x160, 7K)

All females are habitual liars too. Never trust a female to tell the truth. They have no morality and only do what they feel is best for them at any given time.

Actually, some women are on fact based and red pilled. Hard to believe but some of you faggots need to get out. They do do exist, I've met them and some good more extreme views than their husbands or significant others.

I'm drunk. But you're smart enough to put it together.

Attached: bc3.jpg (500x376, 129K)

>why are you so obsessed with sex faggot.

cheers bro.

Attached: e48bd6c5ebf0f6f6582170188bd3876f.jpg (640x487, 55K)

ur a faggot. what man wonders how it felt to be filled by some guy.

hahahaha yesssss

Attached: days without gf meme infinite.png (635x661, 219K)