My girl just went through my phone and found “the great replacement” pdf in one of my tabs

My girl just went through my phone and found “the great replacement” pdf in one of my tabs
She actually read a bit of it and is extremely pissed and threatening to leave me
“user do you just see me as an incubator for your children!?”
What the hell do i do

Attached: 655003EC-36B0-4A2F-AD55-B54A40BC8169.jpg (151x147, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXBHCQYxwr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What the hell do i do
Take your meds, no one on Jow Forums has a girlfriend

You say bye slut.

That's a strange pepe you saved their friend. Really weird filename and very low quality, even for a pepe.

huh...
strange...

But I’ve been with this incubator for a while and I kinda like her

Twist her arm really hard so she’s in intense pain, draw close to her, and then with your free hand slap her as hard as you can after whipering, “shit up you roastie niggerlover. I’ll kill you” into her ear. She’ll cum. Mentally she’ll hate it but it’ll always make her wet and eager to breed.

Post her pics

Tell her that she is important and a part of your life and you want to start a family with her. She's not an incubator but a lover, and you hope to make a mother, and wife, and then fuck the living shit out of her while she's drunk on emotions.

You say yes and that she should be the next mediocre replacement

If she's OFFENDED about the idea of having kids with you, kick her to the curb.

How does ownership of a file construe agreement with its contents? Jesus fucking christ.

>what the hell do I do

Think bigger. You are asking what to do regarding a female who went through your phone. It's unfortunate you do not realize what this red flag means.

agree and amplify

I do
She dent to america to fight blobal warming

For real tho larpshit aside, this is a standard to follow in life.

Good larp. 7/10

No we’ve discussed before and she’s does wanna have kids
The thing she’s offended about is the “it’s the birthrates” she’s beginning to believe the only reason I wanted kids with her was because I wanted to maintain a white population and I didn’t love her

It's a pepe for ants

Tell her to get
back in the kitchen

What the literal
fuck user...is she
doing out of the kitchen?

Attached: sammich.jpg (405x340, 49K)

lmao

Attached: 1568506509629.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

Don't act like a beta. Tell her whites are being replaced and she should open her god damn eyes for once

This, if it's a deal breaker for her then you dodged a bullet. She's a feminazi, find a redpilled girl. You have plenty of time.

She'll regret leaving you though when she has Tyrone's baby and he leaves her with it.

But she’s a woman

Fuck you for wanting children.

Its your own EGO you cant get over.

Attached: 7047363F-5521-4194-87D8-95ADE2AA5E58.jpg (600x238, 15K)

Yeah, i forgot, sorry, act like a cuck. Tell her you are transitioning and want ther to fuck you in the ass with a strapon

Do you love her or are you just in a relationship for pussy?

60/40
More love than not

Tell her to go find herself someone better than you.

this

This. Say it with enough confidence, and she'll get wet for you and have the best sex you've had in a while.

Woman want males to LEAD. America has domestic enemies running behind the scenes roughshod over our kingdoms, and they need to be dealt with.

Attached: add_poop_to_your_coffee.png (664x421, 93K)

Tell her something along the lines of
>"And you think I wanted to raise up kids that were fucked up because they grew in a home without love? Of course not, I chose you because I loved you!"

Listen pal
I’m not going to make her start hating niggers and spics
If you have spent any time around white women you would know they would never change their mind about something and have an opinion that’s not socially acceptable even if deep down they know it’s 100% true
You have to play pretend with them
I’m never going to find a based and red pilled girl ok?
Sometimes you gotta settle

I think you're LARPing, but in case you're not.. Dump her. Why live on a lie?

jesus christ, man. if you cannot tell your woman the truth, how much does she really mean to you? her god damn pussy is not made of gold. red pill her or move on. wtf ppl. get with the program. stop crying about how dominate your woman is over you to Jow Forums. no one care.

Whatever you do, don't apologise, don't back down.
>“user do you just see me as an incubator for your children!?”
Tell her you don't see her as an inanimate object.

No, most women nowadays want acquiescent little soicucks, cause they've been brainwashed into thinking that real men are dangerous.

user, no woman is going to be unhappy because you love her and love your race.

60/40 is not a very noble number, but whatever.
Just follow what your own self interest tells you, don't be bind by ideology and shit like that. If you want to stay with her and that implies rejecting your beliefs, that's fine, but DON'T let her feel in control, or she'll start doing it more.

based stormer. and here i thought all germans were cucks

You don't have to nigger, and you can in fact change their mind, just goes to show you know nothing about them. Be a man, simple. Don't argue first of all. It is out of the question that you are wrong and she has to know that. Just tell her that it is true, white birthrates are down and we are being replaced. You don't smile you don't sound nice. Be a fucking man, say her it's the truth and you don't care wether or not she believes it. And tell her you don't care if she thinks you date her just to have white babies, the truth is, you date her because you love her, simple as

just be racist as fuck and she will get used to it

Listen bro, this is a hard pill to take, but it's a good one. You need to drop this woman to curb like a bad trig-class see?

Do you want help in how to do this?

I've been where you are, 9/10 hot girl, but psychotic as fucking hell. Making problems. I was stupid and let the relationship deteriorate.

This is going to do WONDERS for your ego and you're going to get another girl that's a whole station above where she's at now.

She read your files without your consent? That's a BIG red flag. You must be young and this your first relationship.

Listen bro, open your subconscious mind to me.

You can do better. Much better. Better than pic related.

Attached: baby_makers.png (488x595, 668K)

>most women nowadays want acquiescent little soicucks
bullshit. women always want strong, self-assured, confident men.

>user do you just see me as an incubator for your children!?

You just got reverse-psyop'd by Jews, OP.

Attached: 1567654546437.jpg (1600x900, 144K)

tell her that you were just curious, normie your way out.

going forward, you really need to clean out your phone regularly.

>You have to play pretend with them
Oh jeez, this poor guy. I hope one of us oldfags can reach him before he ruins his life with this parasitic predator-harpy.

I will pray, the rest of you, drop a train on our bro from another mother.

you already know what to do dumbass. men redpill their women

No they don't.

You know what?
I think you’re right there pal

Attached: A74D1B9F-9189-41EB-B0BB-81C07415F789.png (800x800, 954K)

Yes they do. Genuine confidence is the most sexually attractive trait a man can have.

Let me just emphasize on how important it is that you are not in the wrong, don't give in even for a second. She is gonna start nagging with
>Conspiracy theory
>White supremacy
All that bullshit, and your only viable response is to stand up straight and tell her that she has no fucking clue what she's talking about

nice larp jew

Don't talk too much though, keep it simple, don't blow it

Or maybe you do love your race more. That's even better. But in any case, clear your mind and think about yourself.

I’ll be blunt with you mate
My girls a dumb cunt with great looks and great genes
I’m going to stand my ground on this one
And if she doesn’t agree I’ll find another

Buy her flowers. Chicks love getting flowers.

The fact your girlfriend doesn't know about this means you already know. My girlfriend literally comes on here with me dude.

That line or sentiment wouldn't have come from Tarants manifesto.
You're lying.
You didn't even read it, did you?

>“user do you just see me as an incubator for your children!?”
Oh… of course baby, of course I do.
(Phew, dodged a bullet there…)

Just tell her that you wanted to read a madman's ramblings. Morbid curiosity.

The literal first lines
“It’s the birthrates”

Rape her. Scream Allah ackbar while you do it. It will trigger her programing and she will be good incubator again.

This girl of yours is not quality. She wants out of the relationship. Be a man and let her down easy.

She's going to fight you every fucking inch and won't let you break up with her if you try. So you have to go full HAM: hard ass motherfucker.

1. I'm ending the relationship now, I don't want to have a conversation about anything except direct and to-the-point terms of the separation.
2. Get your stuff, put it in a box, and get out. Don't call me, don't email me, don't talk to my friends or my parents or do any kind of end-run.
3. Then block her calls, block her emails, if she gets through any medium to contacts you, or has your friend talk to you on her behalf, repeat the line at step 1.
4. Take a week off and do nothing and reconnect with yourself and with your most trusted friends and parents. This is one of the hardest things you will do.

She will try to hang on like a bad shit on the toilet. No talking, no calls, no discussion. The relationship has ended and do not speak to me.

The above steps on a broken record, no exceptions. No talking. I don't want to be in a relationship with you, and you should go date other people.

This is true.
Tarrant is a psychopathic moron.

>dumb
>great genes

pick one.
Sure you can compromise to a degree and that is acceptable, but don't lie to yourself about it.

Surely it isn't that difficult to explain to her that you love her AND your people at the same time? You chose to be with her specifically, did you not? Remind her of that. While you're at it, you should explain to her that your love for your people is an entirely separate matter(even if it isn't and you see her entirely as an incubator) and that you don't want kids any more or less than you did before you learned of our race's decline, but the state of the world and our people DOES concern you, and you can't help that. Make sure your tone remains endearing and keep your power level in check. If that's unacceptable to her, she's probably too stupid to make a family with anyway.

Live and learn.

Attached: fairersex.jpg (646x465, 23K)

Help her pack. If she isn't red pilled by now, she's pretty much useless to you.

If you associate "birthrates" with "women are incubators" then you're either an ultra-feminist or you're black pilled.

The kind of girl who looks at your phone behind your back (and requires that you keep it unlocked for her) is the kind who will cuckold you with a Tyrone.

Attached: cuckedtard.jpg (560x746, 54K)

>user do you just see me as an incubator for your children?

No love, don’t ever undersell yourself like that.. you’re the best dishwasher I’ve ever had

Don't be with a woman who doesn't want to be a mother

They are all dumb cunts, idiot, make the best out of it. I promise you, never give in, there is nothing women love more than a man that stands his ground, no matter what emotion she is playing, sad, angry, nice. This is the biggest redpill i have had in my life, they will go through all these emotions and see wether or not it works, if you notice her doing it, smile at her and call her out on it. She will start laughing like the manipulative cunt she is. Women, you gotta love em

Shes gonna fuck a Muslim now just to get back at you.

She has to know that you're not afraid to loose her because you know you'll find someone better. If you're confident, stong and kind when needed, she'll eventually conform to you. If you let her push you around on these types of moral issues instead of aserting what you know is right , she will loose interest and toy with you more and more before finally dumping you when it's no longer profitable.

Attached: 1568641488065.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

If your girl isn't as hot as pic-related, you're leaving money and potential on the table.

Don't sell yourself short.

Attached: babymakers2.jpg (1080x1350, 341K)

She’ll probably like you more for standing up for your beliefs. This is part of a shit test

Say yes

Attached: rape.jpg (1620x2235, 153K)

Holy shit we've got a Psychologist on our hands here. Good shit, pay attention.

Attached: rick_and_morty_psychologist_therapy.jpg (2560x1340, 334K)

Tits bigger and she a little thiccer so yes

>not being redpilled by your gf
Imagine

My god I missed it, I'm rusty in this game. Rightly so it's been a decade.

op, your value as a man increases according to the blue curve. Her value peaks at the pink curve. Where are you roughly on this chart.

Attached: smv_curve.jpg (1040x510, 37K)

You just dodged a bullet.
Kick her to the curb.

Just tell her you're sorry she feels that way about having kids. That'll bring her round.

>My girl just went through my phone

Dump the nutty bitch, what do you care about what she thinks after this? You want to shack up with a snooping snitch bitch?

OP does she even know you're far-right? Does she know that it's important to you?

Start laughing and don’t stop,

She knows I’m right leaning
We both voted for drumpf and republican during the midterm but she’s no radical like me

1. Do laundry for her
2. Empty the dishwasher
3. Learn the magic words: "Please, let me take care of that for you"
4. Start being the Mayor of G-spotville
5. Profit, and putty in your hands

Say "yes."

Would she be just as offended if you had ISIS pdfs on your phone?

Not so fast, fellow oldfag. I say give her time. Take it slow, drop a little red pill now and then. Introduce her to alternative media, starting with milder sites. She will wake up. If not, then what you said.

Doubt

Bad news for OP. we've set him up to score a home run and makeup sex with this psychotic bitch.

Have fun OP. You're dating a psycho.

Play this music when you're banging her.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXBHCQYxwr0

I need you to pump up these birth rate numbers to 5 or 9 if you can.

Stick some babies in the oven, tonight.

Attached: female_liberation_causes_birth_rate_to_fall_below_replacement.jpg (1384x855, 248K)

>Do you just see me as an incubator for your children?

Attached: incubator.jpg (600x388, 23K)

Its all in his head all along.

>
MOSSAD THREAD

Attached: military clown world.jpg (610x462, 68K)

Get a new girlfriend. You shouldn't be fucking a race traitor anyway. Go fuck her hot friend .

Based and ovipositorpilled