The true master race is not German or Anglo but half Russian, half west euro

The true master race is not German or Anglo but half Russian, half west euro
Hitler made the mistake of wanting to kill everyone east but the solution was to bread them

I know a half russian/American and she's 10/10 in terms of attractiveness and intelilgence

Attached: tumblr_p9037vQLHv1un8qsqo5_250.png.jpg (225x400, 21K)

>bread them

please get some rest.

>British
>White

That dirty mongrel fuck one of our girls
disgusting.

DiCaprio isn't white tho...

Dicaprio is half German half Italian as far as i know.

Finally a thread about me haha. I'm half german and half Ukrainian. I'd like to think I have the vitality and good looks of my dad and the intelligence and patience of my mother. The average slavic person isn't the most intelligent. But unlike black people and mixing with them they have the capacity for it.

Who treated eastern europe worse during WW1-WW2? Germans or Russians? That's why I'm trying to figure out.

>that pic
>master race
You're right, cute boys ARE master race. Not to brag.

Attached: 1555464323241.gif (320x288, 392K)

2 answers for both wars. German for the first war, Russia for second

I'm proud to be half slavic but most of my family on my slavic side are dumb assholes

>one

Russian grandparent. Forget which one. Possibly on the German side.

Half Russian+ half Western = Pole

Hitler didn't hate Slavs on the basis of ethnicity, he hated the Soviet and their ideology.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

It's both for both wars. Stormfags will screech autistically but Germans fought real dirty on the Eastern front, they weren't cautious like in France and the UK who they hoped to convert to allies, they mowed everything down, entire cities genocided, villages burned, children raped and killed.

Just stop. It's well documented.

They were dirty but russians treated eastern europeans like insects

Keeping them in check. Great work Fritz.

25% French
25% English
25% Ukrainain
25% Russian

I'm a 10/10 as well lads.

2 russian grand parents

No, all the denisovan blood needs to be purged.

My dad is half Russian.

I can believe that.

Attached: Russian DiCaprio.jpg (605x756, 37K)

Have another half russian. See for yourself user.

Attached: 2003430-ivan_drago_2.jpg (293x440, 20K)

BASED

Come on don't be cruel. again

My cousin is half Russian, half Anglo, and she's cute. I think we can all agree that whether centralized or decentralized, Whites belong together.

Where is your sister? a negro kill it?

>Possibly on the German side.

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 24K)

>Half-Russian, Half-Hungarian

Attached: enji_night.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

>
hahahaha you copy and paste one message of some dude with canadian flag against me, (im create one hate thead agains slavs a couple days ago) lol

Attached: descargacopycat.png (225x225, 9K)

hahahahaha im understand you comment now now lol

stupid squat slavs
slow steppe slaves
sordid servile serfs
poor potato peasant snow niggers
fat lip bulb nose round face dumb stare albino hunnic faggots
vowel voiding backwards babblers
murderous mongoloid rapist russkies

>1 Kgs. 4:30, Job 15:2, Isa. 2:6, Dan. 2:43-4

wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_the_Soviet_Union
>Mirror of the Polish Crown, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Mein Kampf, Animal Farm, Nineteen Eighty-Four, Doctor Zhivago (novel), The Gulag Archipelago, Film censorship in East Germany, The Rabbit Is Me, Trace of Stones, The Devil (1972 film), The Calm (film), A Lonely Woman, Blind Chance, Man of Iron, Fever (1981 film), The War of the Worlds: Next Century, Interrogation (1982 film), The Mother of Kings, One, Two, Three, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich (film), Born American, The Hand (1965 film), A Report on the Party and the Guests, The Firemen's Ball, All My Compatriots, Birds, Orphans and Fools, The Cremator, Larks on a String, The Ear, Song of the Cornfields, Ciguli Miguli, The Tied Up Balloon, Andrei Rublev (film), Repentance (1987 film), The Death of Stalin, Cмepть Cтaлинa (фильм), Child 44 (film), Hoмep 44, The Girl in the Kremlin, Hitler: The Last Ten Days, Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder, Fire of Moscow (1812), Bombing of Stalingrad, Jewish Bolshevism, List of massacres in the Soviet Union, Execution of the Romanov family, Denial of the Holodomor, Untermensch, Generalplan Ost, Soviet war crimes, Samizdat, Cold War espionage, Cambridge Five, Atomic spies, Active measures, Poison laboratory of the Soviet secret services, Disasters in the Soviet Union, Nedelin catastrophe, 1980 Plesetsk launch pad disaster, Chernobyl disaster, Soviet submarine accidents, Soviet submarine K-431, Kursk submarine disaster, Kaspersky bans and allegations of Russian government ties, Fancy Bear, Doping in Russia, Red Dawn, The Hunt for Red October (film), K-19: The Widowmaker, Freedom Fighters (video game), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Attached: stupid slavic ruskies.jpg (2472x2784, 1.72M)