We should start a movement to ban circumcision (genital mutilation)...

We should start a movement to ban circumcision (genital mutilation). This would essentially make it Illegal to make baby boys Jewish and would cause an outrage among the Jewish community.

Attached: ban circumcision.png (651x811, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_law#Modern_law
foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-kamala-harris-president-truth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1556631655135.png (1000x1000, 29K)

that'll never work. at least stigmatize it though.

whites have been so brainwashed into thinking it's normal that it probably wouldn't catch on

Many countries already have laws against it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_law#Modern_law

i mean in present day america. we could never hope to ban it here unless we stigmatized it first. there would have to be a voluntary drop in circumcision before we could ever expect returns on a push for a ban.

STOP CIRCUMCISION

>No bans, no legalities. Simply stop it. Now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-074949.jpg (1024x768, 313K)

Also piss off Muslims since it's required in the religion

first of all call it "male genital mutilation" and not circumsizion. cicumsizion sounds too positive

It’s hygiene uncircumcised penis harbor bacteria and smell bad

even in my shit country circumcision in not a thing
speak for yourself faggot, please take a bath sometimes

this argument made sense before people had running water and showers in their homes.

Attached: 1554633525989.jpg (400x556, 32K)

not if you bathe regularly

Attached: juwho.png (600x571, 20K)

Bump, only subhumans approve of and perform circumcision

why are so many people trying to copy the 'okay to be white' campaign? Is it manufactured over-saturation? hmmmm

Attached: 1567047160059.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

Once normies realize there is no medical reason for cutting your dick off they will revolt.
They will.

Dog dicks think this acceptable but roasties aren't

Attached: 67449452_2499912986711545_6601314250906402816_n.jpg (728x410, 32K)

Attached: 1545316798385.png (1279x1517, 2.28M)

So do your fucking toes, armpits, legs, and ass if you don't wash them. If you don't brush your teeth your mouth becomes disgusting.

low creativity, but on the other hand the soul of wit is brevity. overproduced memes have fallen out of favor. bold simplicity is chic.

Attached: 1541096032407.png (484x506, 383K)

Yeah, because black print on white is “IOTBW” exclusively. Don’t be such a faggot

Attached: 1549870069201.jpg (937x1171, 109K)

Attached: balantis.png (500x386, 40K)

Attached: dog dicks on women.png (1366x454, 105K)

I smell bullshit

Attached: women see an uncircumcised penis for the first time.png (1006x555, 581K)

wow you got desperate quick. whats that all about?

Attached: huuy.jpg (295x501, 12K)

Attached: dont forget to wash your foreskin.png (500x579, 178K)

Attached: every dog dick has its day.png (582x536, 180K)

Attached: 10 days.png (500x490, 376K)

Women are so fucking retarded. I have so little respect for the vast majority of them lol. There is a reason our ancestors kept them on a short leash.

Attached: D6T6mYoWkAA9xGY.png (625x605, 136K)

WTF I HATE MY FORESKIN NOW

Seems kinda queer to be this enamored
with dicks.

>jews trying to derail the thread

Attached: 1551716442428.gif (645x773, 7K)

Are foreskins the ultimate incel accessory? Are they like a jew and his yamaka?

Attached: 1558416891512.jpg (496x412, 74K)

>wanting to not violate the human rights of innocent newborns
lmao i bet ur gay

so we should all just block you, right?

Attached: 1509398469653.jpg (720x504, 24K)

We need to ban ear piercings, this shit has gotten completely out of hand!

Attached: ear foreskin.jpg (500x667, 60K)

Wont make your dick smell any better

Attached: no thanks.jpg (640x920, 85K)

whatcha doin rabbi?

Attached: 1558075868579.jpg (400x533, 48K)

WTF I HATE MY FORESKIN NOW!

why are you completely obsessed with out other mens' dicks smell?

I didn't start the thread friend, even Tucker Carlson thinks dog dicks are big time gay

Attached: dumps u.jpg (500x482, 146K)

stfu goy, your jewish masters may get upset

Circumcision is a religious statement that God has appointed the Jews to serve the world as servant-priests and that they remain in the land that he has appointed them.

does the infant penis blood taste as good as the infant screams sound?

also wtf i love jannies now nice repost

Attached: 1561876686569.png (250x235, 60K)

>amputating healthy, sexually pleasurable tissue from my BWC to accommodate a syphilitic thot's cosmetic preferences

Attached: 1554139158504.jpg (340x320, 61K)

>The Washington Post rushed to the rescue: "Kamala Harris's takedown of Joe Biden was more brutal than it seems." Look at the headline, yes, brutal. She has dominated the guy. It's so ludicrous.

>It turns out she didn't actually dominate anybody, and she is not dominating anybody. A new poll from California, obviously her home state which she represents in the United States Senate, shows Harris way at the back of the pack. She has now dropped into fifth place. She's polling at six percent. How bad is that? Well, here's some perspective.

>As of today, Kamala Harris is losing to Andrew Yang, the anti-circumcision candidate.

foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-kamala-harris-president-truth

Tucker thinks dog dicks are crazy incels obsessed with their dicks, even using it to take attack Yang and Kamala Harris

Attached: cut vs uncut.jpg (1600x1441, 402K)

I'm unironically going to blow my brains out to punish my retarded boomer parents for mutilating my dick.

Attached: suicide honk.png (400x400, 122K)

>sexually pleasurable

Yes, I sure know at 5 years old I must have been rubbing my foreskin all the time before I was circumcised, because my foreskin caused repeated bladder infections, which led to me to have painful x-rays where they injected iodine into my bladder, which was far more invasive, leaving me with a feeling of peeing broken glass for weeks afterwords each time.

Find the doctor who did it to you and go postal

I also used to piss my pants in pain, because it hurt so much to go to the bathroom after the x-rays.

>implying incels aren't mutilated

Attached: circumcision finland.png (977x647, 46K)

>rabbi sees non ruined dick for the first time
>cries antisemitism
>everyone claps

cool story, doesn't justify mutilating healthy infants

brainlet tier cope. If one person develops a condition in their pinky finger that is deemed serious enough to amputate, do you think we sohuld start amputating pinky fingers at birth? Nobody here cares if you get circumcised for medical reasons.

Attached: 1568671331810.jpg (474x404, 58K)

It would have prevented me from having to have painful x-rays and pissing my pants in kindergarten in front of my classmates. Once the foreskin was gone the bladder infections stopped and never came back.

wow jews really will say anything wont they?

Yea yea and transitioning one mentally ill tranny kid at birth would have made him not an hero later in life. One anecdote doesn't justify broadly implementing mutilation on infants against their consent

Attached: 1564521377869.png (1228x737, 1.94M)

>If one person
It's not one person friend, it's common enough for people guys get circumcised all the time for medical conditions that are easily preventable with a circumcision, such as my recurring bladder infections. Dog dicks like to lie about the bladder infection issue and just say it can be cured with simple antibiotics, which is a lie. Instead I had to undergo numerous x-rays where they put a catheter up my dick and shot iodine into my bladder, which hurts like a motherfucker, particularly as a child.

see

You should hear some of the lies dog dicks tell on here, because women won't touch their penis

>uncut dicks are bigger
>just wash your dick it wont smell
>sure bladder infections happen from it, but just take some antibiotics
>sure it causes phimosis in a significant number of men, but so what?
>some guy killed himself because of his circumcision!

Not sure what it is, but there is something about the IOTBW form that freaks these kikes out. They are really wasting a lot of energy on trying to adulterate the message. It is sad for those drawn in, because if there were other messages that needed to be memed, they are wasted on this pseudo form which is each time and always a banal pantomime.

Uncircumcised is kinda gross. No offense to those with dirty penii.

didnt read

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>sniffing baby penis

Attached: 1560492055824.png (438x512, 323K)

Attached: Patriarchy Denies.jpg (530x679, 71K)

Whatever you say rabbi. You aren't fooling anyone here

this is spicy and fresh
i'm giving you Jow Forums gold user

Attached: 1560391319533.jpg (640x640, 65K)

The Jews are thought to have learned it from the Egyptians. Aztecs and Mayans who would have had no contact with either also did it.

It is fairly widespread and not necessarily of Jewish origin. As with many religious practices I would say it is rooted more in observation and remedy. For instance, perhaps ancient people saw an AIDS like epidemic and having no scientific explanation for it, they made it a religious taboo.

'It' being homosexuality.

>significant number
define; quantify. please.
>sure bladder infections happen from it
>sure it causes phimosis
>from [being intact]
>[being intact] causes
you've gotta be pretty fucked up to think that not being molested is the CAUSE of medical issues.

Julian the Apostate shows in Against the Galileans that almost all civilizations in the ancient world practiced circumcision though it was only relegated to persons fulfilling certain ritual function. The symbolism is obviously as a means reaffirming the rational faculty over the passional faculty.

The doublethink is so strong that they can argue against female circumcision and then argue in favour of male circumcision in the same discussion and fail to notice anything.

More boys die from circumcision complications than boys who will require it later in life for medial reasons. There is no justification for the barbaric practice

>It is fairly widespread
because semites are
>not necessarily of Jewish origin.
necessarily of semitic origin; not necessarily jewish

Attached: 1559018729273.jpg (1500x1000, 658K)

What a fallacious analogy

>this argument made sense before people had running water and showers in their homes.
Actually though, it didn't. Modern bathing practices didn't change the state of affairs one bit, because the prepuce evolved its own self cleaning mechanisms. This is just yet another of the lies that, when told enough times, becomes 'truth'. The idea comes from Jewish theology, in which gentiles are ritually unclean, and because circumcised Jews are ritually clean, uncircumcised gentiles are thus unclean.

And, because they can't fall back on selling the practice to Victorians fearful their sons will masturbate or for theological reasons to Christians, they rely on social shaming controls, slander and disinformation, as ITT.

> it's common enough for people guys get circumcised all the time for medical conditions
More children die as a result of the operation than will ever require a therapeutic circumcision, which are 1 in 16,667 in places like Finland where they don't practice is. You're just lying and your made up stories aren't fooling anyone.

I agree.

We will never know how much true pain babies feel when they are cut in one of the most sensitive spots on the body. So many ultra sensitive nerve endings around the foreskin.

God these kikes need to be held accountable. And some day he will bathe them all in fire.

Yes yes yes. Bump.

Or, it is an understanding that FGM (at least Islamic style) is to diminish the pleasure derived from sex, thus making wamyn less whorish.

Circumcision has health benefits - although with modern bathing practices it is probably pretty much a moot point.

>Circumcision has health benefits
Name one that is irrefutable

simple solution: don't mutilate infants

>Circumcision has health benefits
It doesn't. Therapeutic circumcision is rare and the benefit comes from solving a problem, just as amputation of a limb is a 'health benefit' when that limb becomes gangrenous.
>although with modern bathing practices it is probably pretty much a moot point
Modern bathing practices have nothing to do with it, even if people didn't bathe regularly, there'd be no more cause for male circumcision than for female circumcision.
> to diminish the pleasure derived from sex
This is an always has been the root cause f genital cutting, of males and females, and in the ancient Middle East the religious rituals related to it emphasized the curbing of sexual pleasure. It becomes a cyclical pattern of abuse because parents force it on their children and other relatives, just as incest can become an intergenerational pattern of abuse.

I am currently restoring my foreskin, 2 months in. ama

Should be:

IT’S OKAY
TO HAVE A
FORESKIN

With all the mass shootings going on and people all concerned about violence, why can't we meme circumcision into this?
Massacres are normal where circumcision is common.
This is something we share with the most violent cultures on the planet.
This is something we do not share with those cultures that are peaceful.
In historically peaceful countries that don't cut baby dick, it's the circumcized minority that does the massacres (charlie hebdo, bataclan, marseille truck attack, berlin truck attack, cologne mass rape incident)
why can't people understand this? childhood trauma can lead to violence later in life. countries that circumcize are shitholes.
are people really in the dark as to why american kids are going full sand nigger and shooting up schools?
it's obvious. we were raised like sand niggers.

are you currently restoring your foreskin, 2 months in?

Attached: the-circumcision-map.png (1200x616, 193K)

lol typical weak heebs and their shit tier constitutions and pathological hypochondria

SEETHE HARDER

Attached: 1566430785568.gif (265x154, 79K)

how invasive is it? what does it entail? any results? at one point i felt like i had to restore or i would go postal but then i found better hobbies. Still bothers me a whole fucking lot, though. might restore. tell me about it.

Attached: 1561347953033.jpg (700x712, 22K)

>Dog dick
More like every single male mammal dick.

While you can use devices, all you need is your two hands, literally just tug the skin for a few minutes whenever you have time. Goygle it. I'm not even done and the results have already been absolutely worth it.

I wouldn't discourage it at all, especially because others who have done it report physiological and psychological benefits. I just wished men who wanted a full ban would spend as much time building up resistance in the greater population against it as they do whinging online and posting memes.

I use a device called the TLC tugger. You just roll skin over the glans and retain it with a cone. You attach the hook to strap connected to your leg, waist or over the shoulder. Wear it 8-12 hours a day for six days a weak. I've been tugging for two months going on three months, while there hasn't been any massive visual differences yet it looser than it was.

Attached: img_3733.jpg (640x480, 98K)

iRrEfUtAbLe LOL

>uncircumcised.
>pee.
>it feels like thousands goddess lick my dick at the same time.
>peel foreskin, like a circumcised person.
>pee
>feel absolutely nothing.
unironically feel sad about circumcised dudes, at least they dont know what they are missing.

Phimosis and bladder infections. I just named two