Why are Conservatives Such Cowards?

>2014: boy if Antifa ever came to the US we’d just shoot em all in 5 minutes you cucked yurofags

>2015: Antifa better stop attacking conservatives or else it’s on!

>2016: SERIOUSLY they better cut it out!

>2017: bikelocks? That’s it any minute now there’ll be a civil war and THEN we’ll whoop their basedboy asses

>2018: if Antifa keeps going to peoples houses and intimidating them we’ll finally use our 2nd amendment. IM SERIOUS THIS TIME HURRAH SEMPER FI

>2019: p-please make them stop

and still you haven’t done shit. Why do you fags keep acting tough online? Don’t you realize everybody else knows it’s just a bluff?
We’re all cringing at you.

Attached: 1BBD4839-7586-4FC8-8208-FB11FBB09591.jpg (1024x538, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Generals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to kill so bad yet I’m surrounded by cowards. So I have to quiver myself for I am but one man. Feels bad man.

Ibf glownigger from useless schizo coward

Because I don’t live in a liberal hellhole, and I’m sure as hell not going to waste my money to fight back only to be fucked by their liberal policies.

Sounds like you're the coward, pal.

You forgot to change your memeflag dumbass

Liberal hell holes like Stone Mountain?

And it sounds like you’re baiting and idc, die in a hole. You go love your leftist trash. I’ll keep seething, waiting for the change to arise to be able to take more than a half dozen down and stuck in prison forever.
I already know some antifa sympathizers. Day comes, I will gladly walk in and cleanse their homes myself.

Least I don’t trick myself into believing it’s not fear of death/imprisonment that stops me; going on finding irrational glowniggers under every busy posting muh sloppy job Mossad while I shiver loke many do.
Nope. I merely don’t want prison and McVey style villainization making my acts vain.

Don't people ever get tired of fighting? Glad I'm a bot and don't care, or understand human nature. Please kindly wipe each other out so AI can rule the world. Thank you.

>demographic that is most capable of understanding the consequences of real violence and does not have open corporate and governmental support wants to avoid it

>demographic that constantly gets assaulted and beaten while claiming they’re the ones who are actually good at violence
cope

You wont do anything

Possible. I hate it.

Because whites have more to lose than some suicidal tranny or a nigger. Only when whites will do anything is when the mentality goes to survival, far from now

You wanna gtkrwn shoot up an antifa demonstration with me, user?

>coward calling others cowards
This is poetry.

Do you?

I'm not intimidated or afraid of a bunch trannies like you, so no. I have more important things to do then dealing with a bunch of sjw's.

>I’m not afraid I-I just have better things to do. SERIOUS.

Please tell me what antifa has done to ruin your life. Did they run a pride parade through your town? Oh the horror.

cope

G-g-guys

Oh shit i got it right?

>no
All you had to say.
>I’m not afraid I’m too cool
I’m not interested in talking further to people that don’t even care to begin with.

James Fields did alright responding to these faggots.

At least you finally admitted to committing assault and not justice.

GOP are basically this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Generals

the stooge team that pretends to play against the Harlem Globetrotters.

Both Globetrotters and Generals are of course owned by same Jewish family.

Well whats stopping you coward, go on, go outside right now and hunt them down. All talk and no action like i thought faggot. Pathetic that you whining on the internet thinking people will pity you.

>you
That’s what I love about you retards, you cannot conceive that anyone but Antifa would criticize you.

A bunch of SJW's on twitter criticizing me oh the horror! Jesus you are a sad human being.

I love to watch videos on TV when antifa cucks get beaten up by Polish bald nationalists. This brings me so much joy.. literally one drunk guy can beat 10 of you.

If you're going to keep pimping old b8, at least put it on the street.

Attached: 6624520229_6ca98b6ab9_b.jpg (1024x698, 139K)

Already posted why earlier. Learn to read instead of being a bastard you might redeem you nasty mother eventually. You’re obviously stupid af. Probably half nigger.

So you want to fight but you're afraid of the consequences? If only there were a word in the English language for such a person.

This thread has been an absolute disaster for MIGApedes.

THIS!

Attached: The GOP is just ANTIFA but slower.jpg (810x1024, 194K)

ITT boomers try to convince themselves and others that they aren’t failed men.
Pretty funny desu OP

Bro, dat ID

You’re completely fine with your family name being all gibs-dependent half niggers, and you think you’re holding some high ground because of that.

Every time we try to defend ourselves the fucking cops and FBI arrest us. Arise Above Movement got arrested for defending themselves against assault. The Proud Boys were retaliating against Antifa and then got pretty much dismantled by the feds. Anyone who fights back gets the full force of the fucking (((Justice Department))) right up their ass.

While there is some truth to your post most places where Antifags do their larping is in ultra liberal cities where they know police won't do anything. Boston(very liberal city) actually did something and those faggots ran fast.

Okay, and? You bootlicked the state for decades. Are you saying you don't want to get fucked by the state but you still worship the state regardless?

glomor phaggot

Bootlickers? The right? We’ve been against the federal government for decades now. The FBI and the the state have purposely infiltrated, sabotaged, gaslit, and dismantled any and all attempts for us to organize lawful militias. Any separatist movement is immediately fucking targeted. You leftist shitbirds act like you’re somehow renegades and revolutionaries when you have the entire apparatus of the state, media corporations, banking conglomerates, and the military industrial complex supporting and imposing your views upon the people. It’s been made clear time and time again that the state is against us. So quit acting like you’re anything but a tool for the banks, corporations, and the government system.

>Bootlickers? The right? We’ve been against the federal government for decades now.
You mean the same proponents of jewmocracy and globohomo haven't also been bootlicking the state when you suck off ZOGbots for their service? Are you high?
>You leftist shitbirds
There it is again. Everyone that doesn't want to MIGA is a leftist now? Get the jewjew cum out of your head. It's rotted your brain.

One of the most profitable boomers, and a leading UN intellectual, is at the laughing factory just now. May many aggressive prayers of imprecation guide him.

Attached: ee1f7964fb0d53ffbf302a010367523026236850d62fb24158453ff7d1577cc5.jpg (1800x1800, 193K)

No we don’t. Nobody on the right supports these idiotic foreign wars. We recognized a long fucking time ago that Israel isn’t our fucking friend.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Fuck drumpf and fuck miga
/thread/

We dont have to do anything, you little faggots are contained to your west coast leftist shit holes. If anything, conservatives came to your turf and beat your scrawny asses. Stay mad faggot