Have you ever been sexually assaulted by a woman?

Have you ever been sexually assaulted by a woman?

Attached: Caucasian-mid-adult-woman-touching-mid-adult-man-s-shoulder-and-using-mouse-at-computer--Stock-Photo (1300x1300, 142K)

Yep.
>pic related.

Attached: EE_l3yqXUAEC4Yx.jpg (960x1200, 89K)

>get your fucking hand off me

Sort of. Some fat jewish cunt forcibly made ouy with me and put her tongue so far in my mouth i gagged. Said i had to go to the bathroom and left very quickly

yeah i was pretty much raped by a chick while i was on the floor headspinningly drunk.

Yea ur mom

hillary sexually assaulted me

Women love to call me "dear, darling, love, sweetie, honey" etc. Aren't these all considered "sexual harassment?

Attached: fuck.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

When i was in 9th/10th grade I was sexually harassed/assaulted nearly every week by girls who liked me.
The perpetual feeling of humiliation is one of the reasons I'm so repressed with women today.
Probably the most blatant example:
>10th grade
>after school
>walk thru common area in front of gym
>girl's soccer team sitting together
>girl on team with crush on me calls me over
>she wants to do some high-five trick w/ me
>won't bother trying to describe it
>just know that it involves swinging hand down to hip level for second, backhand high five
>we try several times and she keeps missing on the second part somehow
>by the seventh time i'm confused and she's giggling
>finally she doesn't just miss but grabs a handful of my crotch on the backswing
>realize what had happened
>she starts bragging to her teammates, "OH MY GOD I JUST ACCIDENTALLY HIT user'S DICK"
>"DID YOU SEE THAT, I JUST TOUCHED user'S DICK!"
>idk what to say
>just go red and stand there
>eventually leave

Yeah pretty much by a fat chick. Just a lot of unwanted touching and comments while I was just trying to do my job. She's married but also a massive liar and has started trying to convince everyone that he's hitting her. I can't help but think she deserves it if it's true.

Imagine being that fucking weak

Yeah same here

I didn’t really chose to do it. I really didn’t care. I went along with it and did not say no. But not caring is not the same thing as want ping it, and not saying no is not the same thing as saying yes.

Whatever. She was a tight Varbie. The ego boost from the nosex fags commenting over the next few days was nice I guess.

Attached: 9A5084F8-99E3-4D42-B269-DB13E22E0231.jpg (1800x1095, 220K)

Does it still count if I fucked her 10 min later?

careful now, you might slip and fall on some bullets

It's harrassment!
If I touch a lady all hell breaks loose and I get fired but they think they can just touch you whenevr. The girl at the Quicktrip always touches my hand when she gives me my change.
One of these fucking days I'm gonna throw my cock on the counter!

Yes. A friend of mine wanted to have sex once. I felt bad because she was cool and cute, but I didn't want to have sex. I caved to her requests and tried but couldn't get hard from a blowjob no matter how much she blew me. Tried to put it in her, I think she thought I was just small instead of limp, and failed to penetrate. She gave up and was displeased, mad, sad, it was so strange. I had to run to the bathroom and puke during it, and then brush my teeth because we were kissing during this sex attempt and I hate giving oral. I have never been able to touch a woman since because the memory returns. It fucked me all up. I like women, I'm attracted to them, but I just can't have sex and she cemented it.

Pretty sure I unironically got raped.

I've mentioned it before, but a girl used to rub my arms in English class all the time. I felt pretty embarrassed. It wasn't in a flirty way either, more intentionally trying to make me feel uncomfortable.

Attached: ewaefee.gif (498x416, 89K)

she gave me a sleeping pill and I hope up to her blowing me. I couldn’t move and it hurt. she eventually stopped.

>nibba you gay af.

Same here

When i was 6 my female cousin and friend, 7&8 held me down to examine my pee pee, i found out you could pull on it that night

Lol youre obviously gay

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1534338510473.jpg (413x395, 42K)

Yes. I got my ass grabbed. I wish I could do the same with her, but she ran away laughing. By that time she was such a cute tomboy.

Attached: 321321.jpg (680x622, 65K)

We need a wall.

Fuck no women would never want to touch me don’t be retarded.

Yeah sure budy, dont care really, in fact it’ll help with the filthy indios coming from honduras.

Had something similar happen to me.
I wish she didn't drug me, though. I would've let her blow me anyways

Happened to me to bro. I can still imagine her nails painfully digging into my cock and ballsack as she tried to arouse me

If you ever lived with a young(teen to mid 20s) woman you have probably woken up to her playing/sucking/riding. In most states that's rape. Can't consent when sleeping.

I've had a couple girls push their tits into me, once on a train and with a hairdresser, in both instances there was no reason for them to be so close.

One time I told a chic I stole her lip gloss. I really didn’t I was kind of fucking with her because she was fucking with me. She said “where is it” I said “it’s in my pocket”. Suddenly she put her hand down my front pocket and grabbed my cock I did not expect it then she got super horny and begged me to fuck her but I ran away

yeah, actually.

at one point i was in bed without condoms on and suddenly she rides me like crazy

definitely didn't see that coming

Many times. Latest one was some spooge dribbler convention at my local pub, and fem mong in a wheelchair grabbed my tockley and squeezed it with that tard strength. Was pretty funny.

Attached: lulzy.jpg (634x852, 77K)

>sometimes i pull on it so hard... i rip the skin

Attached: oh shit.png (856x589, 986K)

I thought that was called "getting laid"

:(

Yes she was disgusting and wouldn't stop touching me. If she was hot I would have married her.

Attached: 144E3A4E-A270-4839-A62C-554A56D4D74D.png (372x566, 331K)

Yeah got drunk one night and woke up to some fat chick sucking me off.

Yes at school a girl would wack my balls, sit on my lap, feel up my arms, rub their legs against me, I was a shy kid so they just did whatever. Apart from the bitch who whacked my balls I can't complain.

I was about 14 and took the train to NYC with an Asian friend to get fireworks. Some mentally ill woman wearing work clothes and a tool belt, I think more crazy then aggressive female chink construction worker but I'm not sure. Put her arm around me neck and grabbed my junk then started doing weird sexual pozes. Like the landlord in King pin. All right in the middle of a cross walk.
I told my parents some point later and my mom still busts my balls
#metoo

Literally like a lot. I’m 6’2 really muscular and pretty chad. obviously I have my flaws but yeah totally been sexually assaulted by women a lot. It is far more common or just equal by them. To them it’s cute and not really a guy gives a fuck if even a not hot girl grabs their dick at the bar. Double standard life.

Yes

Several times

But no one takes me seriously

Should of grabbed her by the pussy and just stared into her soul until she came

My ass has been grabbed countless times at work. I've also had an infinite amount of sexually charged comments. I'm fine with both. Most of the time it was with girls I was flirty with anyway...

The nurse strapped me down for a circumcision when I was an infant.

Attached: 1568138713600.jpg (720x720, 86K)

Do an acid trip or something.. you need to clear that shit from your mind.

That means your are a J00 now, user.

This happened to me on two separate occasions in college.

Yes, I work with a girl who’s overly flirtatious and it’s very annoying. My plan is to wait for her to cross a line by slapping my ass or something and then making a serious sexual harassment complaint and not letting go until she gets fire because she’s an annoying cunt.

Repost with better text so I can save it thanks.

One time i went to a massage parlor. This half white asian chic have me a massage. I actually took my underwear off because she told me to and I was naive I thought it was standard. She gave me a good massage and then my dick was basically a LITTLE chubbed but still innocent. Suddenly she pulled it out and started stroking it and she got really horning, I had quit all coffee and caffeine and had been doing lots of cardio but had a bit of a break so I was rested. I looked down and I had never seen my BWC look so big and bad ass. I’m circumsized unfortunately so even tho it felt great it took me a while to cum but I did.
I thought about like telling her to date me and quit that job but I decided she’s like an asian Jew trying profit from my dopamine so I never went back there again.

I told some political science major on my campus that I was gonna vote trump and she grabbed me by the crotch and said "So you think this is okay?"

I don't know if that counts

make a better version yourself in mspaint you lazy kiwi

Attached: 1313972956260.jpg (600x750, 68K)

I remember a daycare worker flashing me her tits when no one else was around when I was like 5 or 6. She said "are you ready?" "For what?" I said, then she quick lifted her shirt and showed me her tits. Then turned around and walked away with a smirk.

Haha based

I'm so confused by these replies. You mean you guys actually have a problem with females touching you? I mean wtf? I had a crazy horny girl groping me during class. I wasn't attracted to her but who doesn't enjoy physical attention?

FAGGOT

I had an actual sexual harassment situation with a woman chemistry professor. I also had several situations with women nurses in doctors offices.

That’s like actually abusive

The real definition of sexual assault? Of course not. I'm not a pussy.

The liberal definition of sexual assault? Yes. I regret having sex with at least...two, maybe three women I've fucked.

Is it possible? For a manlet I suppose.

It’s the insane double standard everyone is pointing out you fucking retard.

When I was 13 some hot girl on my bus grabbed my butt a few times. I guess she was trying to bully me. I'm not bothered by being "sexually assaulted" by a woman though.

And do you have horrible nightmares now?

no, i like when a girl i care for touches me, not some opportunistic skank who can get away with doing whatever she wants because of her dirty old pussy and beta orbiters.

Attached: lordgenome.jpg (836x760, 524K)

Yup but who cares I'm not a faggot

>canadian
>claims not be a faggot
checks out

Attached: canadianbacon.jpg (500x444, 57K)

This women forced herself on me shortly after I took this pictures. I have been in counseling for less than 4 years and have nightmares.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1e56.jpg (1233x1309, 1.46M)

Had a bisexual sheboon grab my ass one time in high school
Kind of embarrassing but nothing too bad, sort of brushed it off
The really odd part was we were actually friends before and after the incident despite being completely different in just about every way

I know a guy who was sexually abused by a female babysitter as a littlle kid. He acts now like it was no big deal, basically just gave him a headstart with sexual experience.

I’m getting like no you’s so maybe nobody cares about mine but I have another one I just remember:
My parents got divorced and my mom remarried. I lived in this cul-de-sac. I spent the night at the neighbor kids house. Their dad was a prison guard, he had some some mean things about me that I was too young to really understand or be able to be effected by basically he called me a bastard.
I think I was about 8.
This night i was going to sleep and his wife and my friends mom came in the room and said good night to me and she kissed me on my mouth. No tongue but a pretty major kiss like a pretty legitimate kiss.
She also gave me swimming lessons.

yes. sister raped me up the ass with a spoon when I was 4. unfortunately non joking. also fondled a few times in public by women. if genders had been reversed would have been jail time for them

Attached: soyboy06.jpg (800x600, 61K)

track her down and #MeToo her ass

Attached: UhOhBobby.gif (320x240, 988K)

This is a top-tier post. You capture exactly how a woman would set up a rape post and Jow Forums fell for it.

That dude gonna be mad when I bite half his dick off.

People who aren't starved for it.

Raped twice. I had a prediliction for getting black out drunk. Twice I was taken advantage of by women that knew I wasn't interested. It happened just like in the movies being led to a dark room stumbling drunk. Had mutual female friends watch the whole thing go down and then shame me for it afterwards.

Felt very gay and stupid. I quit drinking and hanging out with women after that.

Yup more than once. Had a chick basically rape me once I was almost black out drunk and she brought me a vodka bottle and then started blowing me and well at that point we did the sex. She was gross, I felt dirty afterwards.

>iggy pop concert-post trainspotting career revival
>I'm in front row jammed up against barriers
>biker chick pinned up against me from behind with her boyfriend up against her from behind
>wild concert, iggy pop jumping around full rock out
>biker chick starts making out with her boyfriend
>at the same time starts feeling up my ass, and then reaches around to my abs
>wtf.jpg
>crowd going wild, massive push and we are all pressed together harder
>biker chicks hands go into my pants to grab my cock
>start to get hard as she pumps
>but what about the large biker boyfriend behind both of us?
>fuck this, pull her hand out and push back
>crowd moves in mass and we all separate.
>iggy pop still rocking out.

Sexual harassment, and adrenaline pumping. Surreal.

You fag, you didn't get raped, you had a bad session. I was scared shitless my first time and it was horrible, Took me a good 5 girls before I got the hang of it.

Rough. It might be fine if we lived in a time without horrible harpies yelling at you from day one and you were able to respond naturally. That's pretty confusing desu

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Calm down rabbi

someone ask me about it

They are not used to being told no

Yes
I was assaulted in my sleep
I woke up with the bitch riding me like a bronco

Yes, it was wonderful.

Yeah I got straight shota'd when I was 10 by a 17 yo girl

What do you mean weak? Twice that I can remember women groped me at a bar. One was hugging on another dude as she did it. Both without a care in the world. What am I supposed to do? Slap them? Get a bouncer? Giggle?

It's fucking gay. Don't fucking touch me whore.

In my last job

My female milf bosses would hit on me

Even though some were Married

Even one threatened me with spreading sexual rumors between us

Attached: testicle festival.jpg (968x681, 35K)

sure

greentext time

Once, when I was dancing at a party, a passing drunk woman (who I wasn't dancing with) grabbed my crotch to feel the size of my junk.

Later, on my way past her table I copped a feel back.

True story.

There's been at least a few women who I told no to a dozen times or so. Women aren't used to that word, after multiple rejections the threats come out.

Was she hot? Did you have a different view of women after that?

Attached: 1568965312882.jpg (1600x1063, 188K)

Attached: EBcG0fBVUAAepqs.jpg (876x1024, 72K)

I wish

Your mom sucks. Shut that shit down.

Based