Need some help Jow Forums

I have a trans friend (FtM) who is suicidal. A few of his (her? Whatever) friends tried to help. Should I help? What should I say if I do or don't?

I know Jow Forums is very famous for nice and non-hateful speech, so I of course turned here.

Attached: 1568780115608m.jpg (1024x1000, 113K)

Flip a coin to help or not

I got tails for no, what should I say? S/he's already asked for help

how are you going to help? do you have a sharp knife? do you know how to stitch?

you post this on Jow Forums - obvious troll is a obvious troll.

I need to be more like dog in photo.

find the one next to him and just sit in that one.

>friend*
You want to bang this creature, otherwise you wouldn't care so much.
Fix yourself before worrying about your "friend".

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 pol - Is there any way to save a Coom chad does he need - Politically Incorrec (274x44, 922)

do Americans really?

>(FtM)

So she has a cylindrical mass of leg flesh as a penis grafted onto her crotch for a penis? That shit's gross bro.

Attached: 1567603740880.jpg (1024x1016, 57K)

Stay away.

>Should I help?
Yes supply the rope

This. Stop tryna put your dick into weird things, OP. You'll be better off

Tie a noose for her. Women are incompetent so if she tied the noose herself it would probably break. That or put in an Amazon order for a face mask and a helium canister.

You’re better off cutting all contact. But if you want to be a self righteous douche then you should call law enforcement so that IT can be detained to prevent potential self harm/suicide. Do not notify individual that you are doing this.

Have they been through hormones and surgery etc If not then try to convince them not to. It will result in infertility and permanent mutilation. Show them cases of people who regret transitioning. If they have already done all of that then I am not sure. Just keep being their friend and hope for the best. It is a mental illness and society should not be encouraging it. Good luck.

>Trans friend wants to commit suicide
>Should I help them?
Nothing wrong with a little help user.
You can kick the stool out from under its feet so it can conserve its energy for twitching.
You can go find an inner city nigger and buy up a lethal dose of whatever narcotic tickles its faux-pickle.
Or you can hit up your local comic con or knife show and get some authentic Japanese steel. Your friend might not actually be a man but they can certainly die like one. Just be sure to stand by while it runs the knife across its abdomen then when it finishes you promptly cut its head off.

Attached: 1401502909630.jpg (826x826, 120K)

>FtM

Was she hot?

Fuck her suicidal tendencies out.

you can't help your friend, you are powerless.
you cannot even comfort them, all you can do
is watch. the road to hell is paved with good
intentions. keep paving.

Attached: 029HK0770_XXXXX_comp.jpg (1569x2000, 220K)

you need help it seems

Allow natural selection to work

Show her the statistics on trans people that got sex change operations.

IIRC it was about 70% still felt suicidal and that they wanted to change back. BUT GUESS WHAT
T
H
E
Y

C
A
N
'
T

Protip:
Anyone that tells you that they're suicidal isn't actually suicidal and are just seeking attention. Real suicidal people don't tell anyone about it because it would decrease the chances of their death.

As much as you may want to, don’t help them user, that would be assisting suicide which can get you in a lot of legal trouble. I’m sure they will do it perfectly well on their own, it’s the only thing trans people outperform normal people in after all!

manhandle his girl asspussy to get his head on her shoulders right

Did she already fuck up the vagina?

Make him aware of how his sin has caused his current situation. Then try and get him to repent and come to the Lord, that'll give you ground to cast out that spirit of suicide + the others (make sure you're operating under the authority of Christ, otherwise you'll end up like those Jewish exorcists in Acts 19).

>friend buys into ungodly philosophies (e.g. atheism/new age stuff)
>spirit of rebellion sets in
>it invites a spirit of gender confusion, who also seeks to enter
>if the spirit of gender confusion is successful in his work, spirits of self pity, rejection, disappointment and regret are now ready to enter
>finally, the spirit of suicide will come in
That's just one possible way your friend ended up like he did. If he's a genuine "I was born that way" case, then he's under a generational curse (which means the spirit of gender confusion came into him when he was in the womb). Break that curse before going after the demon.

Possibly getting a blow job from it will put it back in touch with its original purpose which is to satisfy cock. Then you can pimp it out.

One of the most sane posts I've ever read here.

report blogposters

refer them to a mental health clinic