/IIRAW/

This is the best idea Jow Forums had in months: Print this message that triggers the double think of the modern destructive left.

While they know that Islam considers women inferior, contrary to their idea of the "stronk independet woman", their slavish subjugation to Islam and goat-fucking third world immigrants is

preventing them from calling Islam a problem.

They cannot call out that they either reject the Islamic stance on woman, or that they support the subjugation of women. Their double think – holding two contradictory ideas at the same

time – is brought to light, something that makes them feel very uneasy.

NPCs are already disturbed by the cognitive dissonance it evoked:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

youtube.com/watch?v=DqBkuC4Oh-g

boston25news.com/news/-islam-is-right-about-women-odd-signs-spark-confusion-in-local-town/987837653

whdh.com/news/islam-is-right-about-women-flyers-spark-concern-in-winchester/

wcvb.com/article/residents-disgusted-by-offensive-flyers-posted-on-signs-throughout-winchester/29115607

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/09/20/flyers-stating-islam-right-women-cause-media-narrative-crisis/

REMINDER

IGNORE ALL OTHER SUGGESTIONS

IIRAW HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE

STICK TO IIRAW

Attached: 1569100468448.png (2550x3300, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kAfn6c2DxNSA/
bitchute.com/video/fJQ9GIH17wbh/
accredited-times.com/2019/09/21/islam-is-right-about-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fpbp
fuck ma dick you niggers

Attached: 8b7153c8d7fe3b7bc62610d985c360cebe795208d5a173f1b168ca07c1744aba.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Good OP, but I like this style better.
I don't see why the resemblance to IOTBW is necessary.

No one wants your gay fucking edits. Only women try fixing things that aren’t broken. The original in the OP is perfect.

Now FUCK OFF.

this is actually the first interesting thing after IOTBW

Good job OP, have a bump.

Attached: IMG_20190920_133249.jpg (1200x1204, 250K)

>tree hugger
>appreciating wasting ink
something is wrong

which one of you bongs did this

Attached: islam uk.png (1013x636, 563K)

Maybe add an Islamic symbol, for catchiness?
It looks more convincing and menacing. Thoughts?
I mean, usually for such posters you need some kind of link to something. On some site, for example, either the name or logo. Without this, it looks somehow suspicious, people can guess that this is a provocation. But if we add the logo of Islam, it will be perceived as an advertisement of Islam, and not a provocation. That is the point of my idea.
I do not want to repair what is not broken. Just an idea for the future.

Attached: islam1.png (2112x2992, 303K)

we havent done shit in a while. We need to change this

Attached: 309b88e689ecb401d3cd1a91e16dc15e5193ec5e5f20389381f7f3d224a9918b.png (253x249, 91K)

Does anyone here know if Putin is an incel or not? I never see him appearing with a wife while all the other leaders are.

BUMP FOR INFINITE LOOP ERRORS

Attached: npc_decompiled.png (1053x950, 173K)

the font's a bit too heavy imo. comes across as a shout instead of a statement.

>an incel
He is

>I never see him appearing with a wife while
me neither
fug

Attached: 1511697575912.png (800x769, 126K)

This is perfect. Can't wait for the final aftermath.

Attached: 1569103095265.webm (852x480, 1.24M)

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag VPN posting from a country where it's 4:30am
>post completely unrelated to the thread
>using left wing buzzwords like "incel" and bringing up Russia out of nowhere

Lol an bonganon was posting pictures of himself sticking up posters somewhere around the uk LAST NIGHT

IT'S HITTING THE FUCKING NEWS ALREADY

BOYS THE MEDIA WILL BE ALL OVER THIS, GET THE FUCK OUT THERE

Thats from Massachusetts, USA, m8.

Do leftists even pretend to care about muslims anymore? They're more into the "kids in cages" now.

I like the symbol added. Adds to the effect.

I can’t wait until the mania gets real

link to last thread?

They say trump caused all problems at the border even though saint Obama did the exact same thing. Double standard much?

>and bringing up Russia out of nowhere
Well, now it hurts

The 19th was a mistake.

bitchute.com/video/kAfn6c2DxNSA/
bitchute.com/video/fJQ9GIH17wbh/

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

In Europe, they do.

Here

Yep. Thanks. This is exactly what I wanted, a more menacing and realistic effect. Now it looks like an Islamic agitation, and not like a provocation from user.

The bewilderment and butthurt of the targets is delicious, but the signs should at least use different colors and style from IOTBW, in my opinion.

Attached: eternal coomer.png (134x178, 94K)

This is funny. I will put some up here.

Jow Forums's best invention

Attached: tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg (499x499, 52K)

Just a matter of time until they find out that this a toll campaign by le evil hacker Jow Forums...and then the effect just vanishes...and memory holed and ignored by the media...

I am literally sitting outside smoking one weed at the moment since its like the last warm night before winter cold comes. Go fuck yourself fucking nigger leaf.

Attached: 1568917901792.jpg (766x453, 251K)

Defeatist faggot. Fuck right off.

That’s a good side effect, but the poster is legit. Islam IS right about women, and we’re demonstrating our tolerance of that. So we, or my people rather (some of you are glowing yids), are not as intolerant as the left thinks. We respect Islam’s position on women. That’s what this is really about..

Leftist have a lot of pets, Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims. I don't think this meme will accomplish anything. Leftists hate Christianity but they still want open borders for illegal Mexicans, Hondurans and other Latinos (who're Catholic and socially conservative). The only thing leftists are pro is globohomo

OP is a shill who wants us to begin using the IOTBW font for the new IIRAW op so that the media can dismiss it as "alt-right".

It needs to have the original font, or at least some font that is now the IOTBW font. they should not be connected together in any way.

Attached: 1568750426846.png (1393x790, 302K)

haha oh wow, I love the confused npc reactions

nah it should remain ambiguous imo
puts the onus on the viewer to infer whether the statement is a provocation or an endorsement

Prove me wrong though.

*NOT the IOTBW font

Do not use the IOTBW font for these posters

True

Agreed, great idea.

Attached: 9ED3771F-1DE1-4DCC-89DE-948FF5D361E0.jpg (256x173, 12K)

>OP is a shill who wants us to begin using the IOTBW font for the new IIRAW op so that the media can dismiss it as "alt-right".
Perhaps not a shill, but that association indeed may be made. Therefore we should use another style, like:

City?

IOTBW was dismissed as alt-right from day 1

Attached: 1568944627165.png (256x196, 7K)

Nice observation leaf.

Attached: A9BF3E4E-ABF9-4BB2-9B96-EFB619734046.jpg (667x374, 29K)

Should be the crescent symbol and a feminist symbol beside each other

Who the fuck cares if they make the connection back to us, as long as they read the statement that causes their brain to shut down that's all that matters. All we're doing is exposing lefty cognitive dissonance.

Hey what’s IOTBW? Yes I am stupid

he didn't even have a loicense for them
the fucking mad cunt

Attached: 14words.jpg (591x490, 70K)

FUCKING NO.

Definitely

Here we go again...

Give it up, weev. You are near as smart as you think you are.

you're either missing the point or you're drunk
i hope for the latter

IOTBW was instantly labeled alt~right propoganda by the media. It’s not about the label, it’s about sending a message.

Attached: B54C7F51-A8BA-4D3B-BB1A-33C47635B2BF.jpg (120x149, 15K)

accredited-times.com/2019/09/21/islam-is-right-about-women/

Fellow frens, take a look at this article.

Maybe it's more right.
But there is no question mark, it is presented as truth. My idea is that the symbol makes this poster more realistic and threatening in order to trigger more butthurt.

And maybe also a picture of Trudeau in Black Face and some weed leaf symbols and a dragon.

>Leftists hate Christianity but they still want open borders for illegal Mexicans, Hondurans and other Latinos (who're Catholic and socially conservative)
That's because being pro refugee and anti religion are two completely consistent positions. I can't believe how deluded the average Jow Forumstard is to think there is any contradiction here.

I am but a humble bread baker,

Attached: 1533202300772.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

Post an archive link.

no shit, it includes the word "white". IIRAW doesn't invoke race whatsoever.

it's very dumb to cross-contaminate ops by doing something like sharing the same font. you want each op of this kind to be self-contained.

It’s ok to be white dumbass

Fucking kek, iI really hope whoever is pulling this ruse makes alot of money.

You are over thinking this. The more simple the better.
Remember this targets the 5 iq lib tards that cant read the 5 words with short circuiting. Anything added is likely to go over their heads.

This faggot again?!

It doesn't matter if they link it back to us retard. It makes absolutely zero difference, as long as they are forced to expose their doublethink (which they are) it's all good.

>an op that used the word "white" was labeled as alt-right
no shit retard

IIRAW doesn't make any mention of race, so it's dumb to tie it back to IOTBW by using the same (very recognizable, by now) font. you're just giving our enemies leverage, for nothing in return. there is no good reason whatsoever to use the IOTBW font for this op.

There are IDs on this board.

>The more simple the better.
Definitely makes sense

>it's dumb to tie it back to IOTBW by using the same (very recognizable, by now) font.
Yes, it's completely unnecessary.

Do you really think the fucking FONT is going to throw them off? Don't be fucking silly.

Oh god not again

Until you understand what cognitive dissonance is, and how and why this meme is relevant, shut the fuck up, faggot.

this, the font should be different

it's also an opportunity to use a thicker font that is legible from further away

Leftists: I'm confused.
Us: Liar!

reminder: whenever you get a good idea like IIRAW the left sends armies of shills to try and disrupt your activities
f+u8IjhD is a good example

Attached: shills_measurement_device4.jpg (600x800, 64K)

no it's great. they'll make a big stink about how far right trolls are trying to provoke a reaction in the media WHILE giving us exactly that.

Your bullshit premise isn't even the point. On purpose, you slug. Doesn't matter. No one here gives a shit about the opinion of a retarded goat fucker.
Repeat yourself again, you dumb nigger. It's totally working.

make them scream

Attached: fun.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Finally someone noticed my ruse. This is the beginning of cicada 3301 your journey begins with this image

Attached: 0804AB3E-6D04-41C1-A416-0AC196CCECF0.jpg (749x436, 254K)

The symbol does not cancel cognitive dissonance.

>It doesn't matter if they link it back to us retard.
it's not about it being linked back to Jow Forums, it's about it being linked to IOTBW.

the genius of IIRAW is that it doesn't invoke race at all. if you watch the news clips, they interview people who are very CONFUSED because they don't understand what the poster is about at all. they say they can't tell if it's about women, about Islam, or about something else.

if you proceed with this op and use the IOTBW font to "brand" the op as being from the same people, they will then just say "it's a racist campaign from the IOTBW white supremacists, so these posters are definitely anti-muslim, case closed".

they might do that anyways, but the point is that there is no good reason to "brand" the campaign with the same font. there is nothing to be gained by doing so.

it's better to use a different font because it will cause greater confusion for longer, instead of the mouth breathers immediately associating it with IOTBW and then feeling satisfied that they understand that it can be safely ignored and forgotten.

fuck off concernfaggot

Attached: 1517092627089.jpg (509x499, 123K)

>the symbol makes this poster more realistic and threatening
threatening is the last thing the poster should be

This guy gets it. Why wouldn't we want this place to become infamous for making statements that quite literally fry the brains of the bluepilled masses? That's the good kind of infamy in this fucking cucked world.

Attached: 20190921_145205_0000.png (800x1200, 20K)

>weev
lul, there are people remembering him...

Attached: 1494178421117.jpg (1739x1075, 200K)

How about

Islam

Is

Right

About

Women

And

The

Disabled

It doesn't fucking add anything either.

All you're doing is proving you don't understand any of this. Stop.

Attached: 1498006222631.png (242x241, 6K)

Its from Massachusetts you doofus.

How about

DON'T

CHANGE

THE

FUCKING

thanks for proving my point, OP. what you are saying is you want glory, you want to use the same font to satisfy your ego. we are the umman manda. we don't need recognition, and we should not desire to try to accrue infamy.

what you are proposing is the equivalent of avatar fagging.

It got some coverage, but not nearly enough. It also promotes Islam at the expense of women, and while I don't care for Islam I tend to like women.

I think 'white babies should never be aborted' would spur more outrage from the perpetual outrage machine.