How do we fix white women?

How do we fix white women?

Attached: coachelladiet-620x617.jpg (620x617, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
minds.com/groups/profile/853796064023904256/feed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The BLACK man

Attached: IMG_2435.jpg (427x640, 33K)

based

Attached: tenor.gif (220x172, 470K)

Based

Get rid of the dogs
they are fucking the dogs

Attached: 1559022203233.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

You can't. They have no loyalty to race, nation, history, men or culture. They are amorphous self serving vile creatures that will spread their legs for compliments. There is ONLY ONE path to preservation of the white race. Artificial wombs with NO egg fetal contribution. The state needs to grow our white sons inside labs and we need to understand the WHITE RACE is only vested in MEN. We create civilization. Women are mere parasites that suck off everything we build. The new narrative is, women are a just interchangeable holes to fuck. They are not wives, mothers or vessels of race and culture. They need to be replaced by AI sex/mommy bots and AW tech. Then we can rebuild our civilization narrative without them at the center of it. Women are now redundant and need to be phased out.

Which discord are you guys from?
Is this a jew thread or a tranny thread?

that's one of the ways to ruin them

All niggers must hang

>how do we fix home appliances

>tfw could have been wh*te but sicilian ancestors got captured by muslim girls with brown feet and were forced to sniff their toes

Attached: __medjed_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_naturalton__sample-dfa98295f1cac48e24ed3c5bb (850x1202, 175K)

Attached: 1498341293118.jpg (2446x921, 636K)

#RepealThe19th

Attached: 1477637632613.webm (512x288, 1.08M)

Fix white men.

Or is this a /leftypol/ thread?
The old divide and conquer raid pretending to be right wing.

Attached: white women white men.jpg (1100x1200, 104K)

Blood atonement

Attached: 1566280623802.jpg (1594x828, 174K)

Bulls

Attached: 1546929049463.png (1024x1073, 2.04M)

No date tonight OP? Home by yourself?

Attached: 1472627161743.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

Date them. Try that, incel.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1498180377795.png (720x776, 140K)

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that ALL anti-white women threads are made by anti-white leftists who come here to shill divide and conquer.
They literally plan these threads on discord and /leftypol/.

Quit falling for it. Especially you incels.

Lol fgt

no shit
remember to sage

Attached: 1477805508169.jpg (416x381, 18K)

Cant find a white woman without herpes contracted from fucking niggers. 48% of all black women have incurable herpes. Where did they get it form I wonder. And no, condoms are no guarantee against contracting herpes. Further black people have all manners of STDs at rates 10 to 20 times higher than white men. So to date a coalburner is to invite certain contraction of STDs into your body and life. There is no point in dating coalburners. They lack cultue, taste and cannot produce white children. returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

George Costanza
>It's not a lie if you believe it

Sorry but white women are trash. Fat ugly, stupid trash. We need to press of artificial womb tech and start taking it very seriously that lab grown son is our only future. Women cannot be allow into our homes to corrupt our finances, our sons, our happiness. Women are parasites and offer nothing to me but niggered out pussies.

>The BLACK man
This is honestly the truth.

Attached: White woman cannot stop sucking black cock.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

Seriously, why are white women so shameless about sucking black cock?

Attached: White woman literally can't stop sucking black cock.jpg (488x658, 34K)

Rape. Its the only way. Its the righteous combat of this era. Rape the women. Do not inflict strikes or punches. Apply blood chokes. You'll have a good 2 minutes to be able to penetrate her while holding her down an inescapable position until she regains conscioussness. Once youre inside her and she cannot escape, then you summon your primal sexual energy. So will she. Her ego will be destroyed and she will submit to pleasure. Fuck her right and she will not press charges. The aim is to forcefully breed her and activate her feminine submissiveness. She will then write a story about how she forgives her rapist and how she will raise her child as a form of virtue signalling to other women. Other women will then be open to it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-030553.jpg (768x1024, 425K)

Hey guys I changed my flag am I cool now?
Will Jerome finally cum in my ass????

"I knew that the Jew played these roles for a very careful strategic reason: the more prejudice in America could be focused upon the Negro, then the more the white Gentiles' prejudice would keep diverted off the Jew."

Attached: malcolm-x.jpg (436x600, 41K)

>Will Jerome finally cum in my ass????
No, but you can clean up after if you're a good boy.

Attached: Cucked and blacked.jpg (488x366, 30K)

Train and lift so you can easily rape. Learn jiujitsu. Wear them down. After you choke them out (blood choke) you have won. Its an easy physical battle to win. Once word gets out that women are being raped en masse, they will change their ways.

Learn from the refugees. We must rape on a wide scale to put them back in their places. Pick your target wisely. As a lion would stalk its prey. No married women. No mothers. Aim for the young THOT. A quick stealthy attack. Leave her with the creampie.

I can easily rape any one of those girls in pic. One by one I could creampie them all. The traumatic emotional devastation that they would individually experience, would be shared to all women eventually. Putting them all back in their place, as nature intended.

Ignore them.

Attached: BeGoneThot.gif (220x165, 252K)

Rape. We will rape. The masculine force will make it so. It cannot be suppressed.

Then we kill. We kill those who are deemed 'white knights.' They neither have the skills to seduce, nor the power/courage to rape. They are easily destroyed.

With islam

By using a eugenics based incentive program where women with a genetic predisposition for conscientiousness, mild agreeableness, high intelligence and high ethno-centrism are given tax breaks and mortgage forgiveness for having many white children.

Literally, use eugenics evolve thotness into non-existence.

you dont, you buy a fuck doll and deal

Ban sex outside of marriage.
Ban immodest clothing.
Ban divorce.

It's the simple. Anyone who ignores one of these things is going to fail.

rape and beatings normally solves it in most countries.

Cringe

I am disappointed in you all Jow Forums.
I can't believe the disgusting opinions I am reading in this thread.

Attached: seriously.jpg (1300x960, 123K)

you fix yourself and take one for your own

Just shitpost and have fun faggot

Attached: 1524485443724.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

>white women force feminism on society
>turns everything to shit
>wonder why white men are pissed at them
>NO IT'S REALLY YOU'RE FAULT NOT OURS
Just another page of bullshit in women's history, I guess.

With your dick, virgins

Unfortunately, white women are still the "most loyal" to white men because they can get the most money from them. Soon as it starts getting redistributed that'll dry up.

>You set an example by stoning whores to death
>Virgins should be paired off by the time they hit puberty (at the latest) to a man who is established

>to a man who is established
Yes, that'll stop the beta uprising.

They're too far gone. Even my mom in her mid 40s divorced my dad and now hooks up with various guys regularly. Other cultures have things stopping the women but not the western feminist one.

Attached: 1568687786184.jpg (755x587, 30K)

>Even my mom in her mid 40s divorced my dad and now hooks up with various guys regularly.
Jesus.

westernized white women are the problem. And they only ended up the way they are because of jew propaganda

Attached: D6EE6188-8519-41C8-AD86-23BB5787E0B9.jpg (1125x1331, 616K)

I'm thinking it has to be made fashionable again. Out jew the jew.

This is why we started our ethnostate group on Minds. We find the few based ones we can , we start cruising together on boats. We have a national government, elected representatives, basic servicies such as police, medical, fire etc. And schools, schools for our children where we will raise up a new white youth that never heard of (((Marxist))) filth. They'll be trad from the cradle and fully able to function, to raise families and expand our numbers. We need anyone with a boat willing to train people to cruise blue water , study sea farming and things like limestone accretion to build ethnic states. Boats and people are what we need and the normal funds that cruisers have. If you want to do something this is it.
minds.com/groups/profile/853796064023904256/feed

TRUTH

Start by fixing "white" men.

Because only the braindead whores choose niggers in the first place

put them back in the kitchen and make them property

we let them get killed by niggers?

Attached: burn the coal pay the toll3.jpg (576x1024, 88K)

lol

Attached: burn the coal pay the toll3.png (500x383, 78K)

Get rid of the internet.

Gas.

Attached: 1561586725851.jpg (400x362, 38K)

NOOOOOO, there is s a nigger on our forum!

>How do we fix white women?

i'm not going to tell you for free.

get to them while they are children like the current state did

Change the media and all will follow. Most people listen to what movies or shows or current music says.

White men start demanding better. If they can continue being shameless whores in their teens and 20's while getting good men to marry them in their 30's there is no reason they will ever change.

You white people should should fuck your women. Just go out right now, get on tinder and fuck a white girl. Problem
solved, world saved.

>>How do we fix white women?

They must fix themselves or go extinct.

People reflect back what culture they are shown, Charles Manson knew this, but surprisingly few others do.

SLAVERY

Augustus knew that the only way to fix women is to fix men. That's why most of his laws to increase the birthrate were targeted at men.

Attached: augustus.jpg (1280x1920, 353K)

Why not just everyone move to an island and out-vote the locals? Tahiti for instance.

Two solutions:

a). Continue the cultural zeitgeist with free speech to return to natural law and norms.

b). violence.

Take away the phones

>They must fix themselves

you're a fucking fool, they literally can't.

>You can't.
okay.
>There is ONLY ONE path to preservation of the white race

This is where we disagree.

Attached: 1568266921527.png (500x500, 76K)

this plus checked

Attached: 237C6A79-BF6E-416E-BB58-8CE54EB75997.jpg (57x61, 2K)

Make them obsolete and scared about their relevace.

This but unironially. Let black men have them. Asian women are far superior.

Attached: 1568941103883.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

They twerk. I've seen it. Be pious and modest, like God intended.

beating

We invent artificial wombs for our robowaifus then just abort/gene edit female embryos into males. Only biological males will be allowed to be born and the roastie menace will have been eliminated for good

Start raping them ourselves instead of outsourcing to Tyrone, Muhammad, and Paco.

Thank you for taking the trash.

Sex training with BWC

1. undress them
ask about 2 if you get that far.