Black teens kill white man

Police: Teens fatally assault man at Great Frederick Fair, may have been 'knockout game'
I would hate to have to live in Maryland. So chock full of angry niggers.
wjla.com/news/local/police-man-dead-after-being-attacked-by-teens-at-great-frederick-fair

Attached: nig taken awayCapture.png (673x591, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fredericknewspost.com/news/continuing_coverage/great_frederick_fair/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/12/13/anarcho-tyranny/#myth-of-peace
youtu.be/k6EQAOmJrbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

das rite white boi be afraid

>murder
>game
this is why we need genocide in the USA
we need to get rid of the niggers
this is not a game

be very afraid

Attached: IMG_2491.jpg (900x661, 61K)

Attached: 1539805756083.png (400x400, 9K)

Oh we are

Attached: 1568168894056.jpg (379x501, 55K)

Fucking Animals.

County Fair's are for white people. Keep the niggers out if it. The food at these fairs isnt even spicy.
fredericknewspost.com/news/continuing_coverage/great_frederick_fair/

>be white man
>dies from one punch by a teen
Lmao and you faggots wanted a race war? Yall must really want to go extinct

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 9K)

I don’t know which is worse, being a larper or an actual nigger.

terrified actaully

Attached: 2013-12-17-gay-pride-africa-590.jpg (590x399, 72K)

literally

Attached: 1544384899711-618x494.jpg (618x494, 43K)

>I would hate to have to live in Maryland. So chock full of angry niggers
Just wait. The Obama-wannabes who control this state are importing MS-13 by the busload.

Angry porch monkeys will seem like a mild problem compared to roaming packs of rabid hyenas.

Did they know Corn Pop?

Getting rid of leftist boomers helps us

Attached: 7C5A63C9-7560-4430-AB20-F4ED93C63E45.jpg (718x786, 497K)

Never thought I'd see me hometown in the news. Yikes.

Attached: 1527975313088.png (800x850, 366K)

>white man
>teens
mfw teens now officially means niggers

Attached: Laughing Jesus.jpg (500x761, 70K)

Dyin' jus t'get Tyrone rested'n sheeeit. Tokabout bein privilege!

BUT DEY DINDU NUFFIN U RAYCISS!

Cope harder glass jaw white shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-200920_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1080x2220, 433K)

Attached: 52DAD546-470A-4475-834F-F1B40976AFE0.jpg (709x511, 64K)

The media told me the knockout game doesn't exist, so it couldn't be that. I'm sure it was nothing. You can go back to relaxing around blacks. Have they checked the dead guy's voting history? He was probably a nazi trump voter.

I think what saddens me the most is that Gothic Revival home in the middle left I believe. Also, there were a lot of Craftsman types homes in Detroit. Really disappointing to see.

Someone post nig dying in fight video

boomers get what boomers deserve

No, I'm serious: exclusively target white boomers.

Yeah but aren't you glad we're not a racist bigoted WASP country anymore? It feels good knowing there's no more pesky protestants in America keeping our black brothers down! Thanks Catholics and jews

Attached: Inside-Davis.jpg (2400x1595, 837K)

Attached: nigs1569119830149.webm (220x400, 2.92M)

there's supposed to be a video of this someplace but I can find it. anybody?

Maryland is going to be Liberia 2.0 in a few years.
Police are basically servants of the black community.
White people who stay in Maryland are insane.

That lie doesn't work anymore. It probably never worked. Everyone knows the so called "knockout game" is a blitz attack unprovoked, using the element of surprise. Furthermore, not everyone is as primitive in thinking as you. Your lack of intellect shows through here. Civilized folk don't think calling someone mean things is a valid justification for violence. Only devolved monkeys think that way. A well adjusted adult has the emotional intellect to have appropriate affect and not chimp out. What's the matter monkey man? Not smart enough to come up with a verbal riposte? I have doubts you are even black. Probably a Jew or a race traitor self hating useful idiot. The only value you provide to existence is the positive contribution you'll provide when you cease to exist in it.

My family has been here for centuries, I don't wanna leave. I didn't expect the animals to ruin my mostly white hometown.

To be fair, in that specific incident the black guy was pretty well justified. He actually didn't do anything when the guy (who was out of his fucking mind) was just calling him a nigger, he waited until the other guy took a clumsy swing at him and missed, then hit him once. The white guy fell and his the back of his head against the concrete he was standing on, killing him.

It was a completely proportionate use of force.

Also protip, avoid standing fights on concrete, the fall -> back of head -> die sequence is quite common. Either you can die if you get hit, or you turn winning a fistfight and maybe catching a misdemeanor assault charge into 2nd degree murder.

>No they didn't mean to kill this man, they were just playing a game where they physically attack random pedestrians until they think they've rendered them unconscious

>The media told me the knockout game doesn't exist

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/12/13/anarcho-tyranny/#myth-of-peace

where are you? they keep moving further west every year. wont be long till they take over frostburg

How many years for the nagger

the game is proof niggers are not human but a greatly diminished sub set of humanity intellectually speaking.

Attached: 1553290298821.png (720x851, 397K)

No one gonna read ur incel rant faggot. You got something to say about black people do it to their face fuck ass faggot, but you wont tho because u glass jaw clowns are cowards

Frederick is my hometown but right now I'm going to school at ground zero. Maybe I should of went to frostburg university now that their killing random whites on the street.

Go LARP somewhere else, Kyle.

His lips piss me off. Black people's ape like snouts and flappy gums have always bothered me, especially knowing all black men are homosexuals by nature

Larp my dick in ur mouth faggot

Whites aren't afraid of niggers whites are afraid of our own judicial system which through some good intentions being twisted caused us to be in a situation where we can't legally defend ourselves from barbarians like you. If there was no police which you hate so much defending your ass you would all be lynched no joke and you know it.

Are you a troll or an angry Asian man that whites are taking your women?

Blacks are convinced they can murder people for saying a mere word. Would be incredibly unfortunate if the tables turned

>muh dick
lel bix nood

Nigga idgaf about gook ass women why do white people bring up irrelavent shit, now lets get back to the topic of why u cowards faggots never wanna fight a one on one but love to hide behind walls?

These African necklacing videos always disturb me. I'm fine with niggers being burnt alive, but can we just make a proper job of it?

But of course, since the guy doing the burning is also a nigger, it always gets botched. Not enough rope, not enough gasoline.

It's like leaving a nog alone to paint your kitchen and when you come back the refrigerator is painted, the cat is painted, the sink is full of paint...

Whitey needs to send consultants over there to develop a manual on how to do this right. Bind victim tightly, make victim wear several layers of absorbent cotton clothing, have at least 3 gallons gas or kerosene per victim, etc etc. Do we have to show these people everything?

Blacks 6453689. Whites zero

It's so ironic they claim to be victims of systematic violence and racism, yet it's them actually doing it. They don't realize they are a few bad moves away from everyone being sick of their ass. If white liberals didn't exist they would all be dead.

>"Yea white boi you take it I'm gonna beat your ass"
>"White boi come save me from your friend Cletus he keeps taunting me with a shotgun and a burning cross please come save me liberal white boi please my life is in danger"

We do fight you all the time and we win a lot, but you guys always cry to Jews and white liberals when you take a loss

Just admit it without a pocket white liberal you are a glass cannon

Also just letting you know if you guys didn't have the police protecting your ass you would see mobs of whites lynching you. There are at least 10 family and friends I know who openly would love to group up and Lynch y'all

Attached: 1562352932211.jpg (640x853, 154K)

no MSM coverage. none

In 30 years of life I have never seen a black person fight one on one. They always have 3-4 homies with them because they know that in a real fight flailing your arms like a retarded monkey will get your ass kicked.

Honestly, cops are so fucking stupid that this is actually a good idea. That way the cop can't claim he was, "fearing for his life," or whatever when an autistic nigger comes screeching from the shadows.

This.

>Claim autism
>Free reign to terrorize
So this is how we start the revolution

i would fear for my life twice as hard

>He will not hurt u
Until he does.

>Maryland is going to be Liberia 2.0
THE ASSUMPTION IS THAT
WHITES NEED TO DIE OFF
GENERALLY
SO OF COURSE THAT MEANS WE NEED TO HAVE LIKE 2 OR 3 FAMILIES PER WHITE MAN AND HAVE 3-4 KIDS PER FAMILY

Attached: 1517264088928.png (702x724, 303K)

this is why your white ass needs to do jury duty.

He’s a bad boy

>Not using the proper logo.
Fail.

>"Whites be so fragul, and shit, yo."
>Chimps out over a word.

>why u cowards faggots never wanna fight

Blacks...excuse me, niggers...have the wrong idea about white people. This is because blacks are mostly an urban race, who can only exist in an infrastructure that has been created for them by whitey, with food that is grown and shipped to them by whitey, paid for by whitey's EBT, etc etc etc.

If the common urban pavement ape would venture outside of town a bit, he would encounter many different subspecies of whitey, for example your Kentucky Irish hillbilly, your Georgia redneck dirt farmer, your Texas yeehaw ranch hand, your Indiana corn-farming Klansman...

Mister nigger would quickly find out that not one of these types of whiteoid is scared of him, wants to apologize to him, or gives two shits about him. They all expect the nigger to conduct himself as everyone else does, and when he fails to do so, when he starts shit with them, they're perfectly happy to hit him in the face with a 2 x 4, just like they would anybody else.

The common nigger view of whitey as a coward weakling, comes from their steady exposure to the urban pussified pale-and-pasty basedfag. And they are right about him.

The fact you even noticed or cared proves you're an unironic cuckold.

the niggers don't spend a fucking dime at these fairs. They drink before going, sneak in a bottle, and just walk around being as obnoxious, rowdy and loud as possible. Usually run into rival negro groups doing the same exact thing and then start brawling. Our once nice little memorial day festival that would attracts maybe 1000 people max used to only have 1 or 2 cops walking around. Now they need 30+ cops to where you are never not in eye sight of one. The town charges the festival promoters for the extra security and insurance costs, so the price of everything there has doubled in the last 10 years. This all started with obama phones and facebook, the nogs never knew about it before, now all it takes is 1 finding out and they bring the whole ghetto with them.

Attached: 1511226798109.jpg (552x313, 36K)

basedfag? I didn't type that. I typed basedfag. There is demon in this computer.

>the urban pussified pale-and-pasty basedfag

ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES THEY MAKE
MAYBE TO THINK ALL WHITES ARE LIKE
THESE TWINKS

Attached: 59ecd183c070d.jpg (664x814, 162K)

DAFUQ? Autocorrect?

ONIONS FAG.

The only silver lining to this is when nigs kill people in packs the whole group gets rolled up.
Biggest problem is that the state doesn't just line up killer nogs and shoot them rather than house them for life in prison.

>He actually didn't do anything when the guy
X doubt

Those WHACKY TEENS are at it again!

Mark my words, in ten years if you look up the word "teen" in the dictionary, the definition will be "nigger".

These 'teens' are gonna get 2nd degree charges and be out in 10-15 years

In the U.S., Blacks are less than 13% of the population but have 50% of all arrests for assault and murder and 67% of all arrests for robbery. Fifty percent of all crime victims also report their assailants are Black, so the arrest statistics cannot be due to police bias.

The Niggers will be given an apology and told to go home.

>These 'teens' are gonna get 2nd degree charges and be out in 10-15 years

I think it's hilarious how nogs are all about doing violent shit to prove how macho and badass they are, and the result is that they get ass-rammed in prison for years.

Look at that pineapple head Sideshow Bob looking motherfucker.

Even most animals don't act like niggers.

Attached: African Cuisine.webm (480x272, 1.94M)

I would go fucking insane with rage if some nigger murdered a family member of mine.

U mad, humies?

Attached: 7foeyvca9qr01.jpg (1024x1239, 319K)

I love niggers.

Convince me I'm wrong.

good fuck white men

youtu.be/k6EQAOmJrbw

I was at this fair this past weekend and really didn't see that many black people. There were some here or there, but this is mostly a farmer-oriented fair (as in legit farm equipment dealers have displays).

Attached: NIG niggers 3.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

Attached: nig niggers 10.webm (320x240, 988K)

>man dies
>Possibly a game
>Implying innocence or freak accident
The absolute state of the lügenpress

Hello newfren

POSTING A VIBE ARTICLE

TOTALLY LEGIT BRO

>It's so ironic they claim to be victims of systematic violence and racism, yet it's them actually doing it
It's called "projection."

It's the same psychological process that allows Jews to attribute their own genocidal evil to their WW2 victims, the Germans.

I used to live here and went to Frederick Community College. The place is about 50% non-white. Niggers and spics everywhere.

>why u cowards faggots never wanna fight a one on one
NIGGERS LACK SELF-AWARENESS

R E L A X E D
A R O U N D
B L A X

This is the opposite of thanking the bus driver. :[

twitter: OH MY GOD THIS BLACK MAN DIED CAN WE STOP RACISM?
Jow Forums: OH MY GOD THIS WHITE MAN DIED CAN WE STOP NIGGERS?
both of you are autistics