JewTube has been automatically deleting my comments as soon as I post them

So far I've figured out that I can't say the words:

goy
goyim
faggot
nigger
tranny
kike

Does this happen to anyone else or do they focus on people they don't like? Maybe it's a new form of shadow banning?

Attached: 1568984304573.jpg (219x187, 11K)

you are several months late

I left a comment with coincidence brackets in a video for a song last night and it wasn't there this morning

>2019
>still using kiketube.

Excellent our hynosis must be working. Our goy cattle has become addicted.

Attached: 1562410650586.jpg (250x187, 11K)

It's because you're cursing. It's happening to all of us.

Youtube finally got tired of waiting for the creator / youtuber themselves to curate their own videos comments section so they auto hide comments with any kinds of cursing.

No, hes fucking not you brainlet, it just started happening yesterday and today.

retard

>new
Been like that for months at least.
On the upside, it has made me better at dog whistling.

Cuck is also removed.

People who have strikes on their channels get their comments held for review by bots, that send in a ticket for review and moderation. They have a database of phrases, sentences, and words that they match it against.

If it matches, it's held for spam automatically, regardless if the youtuber you posted the comment in wants it or not. Youtube really needs the sponsors because it's hemorrhaging money, and the sponsors put their feet down, finally. Either curate / ban bad words, or we're pulling out.

You can now see the end result of that. Also, Read fucking pic related. 1/2.

Attached: 150971765498261.png (1591x2540, 451K)

>not redpilling the masses

I try to fire back sometimes in comments too user, I think you just have to be a little subtle if not sarcastic about it you know.
Instead of nigger say blacks, instead of kike just say jew, etc etc. We're trying to open people's minds to a different way of thinking, and if we happen to even get a few people thinking differently we've achieved something.
You can't show your powerlevel too much even on youtube comments, it puts pre-redpilled normies off anyway

Memeflag nigger. Be quiet.

2/2

Attached: 15087554410826.jpg (1636x868, 506K)

Attached: 15087555519286.jpg (1600x444, 219K)

I say tranny and nigger so casually. I should really stop, but I love saying it so sporadically. It just rolls off the tongue so nicely

I also noticed that certain phrases get deleted instantly (especially if they're negative about Israel). Is there a list of banned words and phrases that anyone knows about? I'm betting it will be red pilling for normies.

Attached: 1509898158711.jpg (1644x1410, 580K)

Great, the more deleted comments online people see the more redpilled they get

This has been happening to me since mid summer as far as I remember, I tried calling someone a nigger on one account and checked on another account just to make sure and sure enough it was deleted

Yep. The youtube kikes have no idea what they're doing by doing this.

This is the kinda shit that got trump elected. They're fucking morons.

Attached: 150177561772551.jpg (1587x1484, 681K)

Yeah I take for granted how easy it is to say shit like that in Japan in public spaces. I remember in America I always had to worry some nigger might hear me and try to fight me, and that's a lose lose for me.
If the nigger is armed I could get shanked or shot, if the nigger has friends I could get ganged up on, even if I won the fight the court system would definitely not favor me and I could easily end up being the one in jail.
Feels really nice being in a country with almost no niggers, and a court system that doesn't get hung up on "hate crime" bullshit

Yeah but what about the gooks?

Attached: PT2.jpg (1579x771, 333K)

What the fuck does that post have to do with this thread or the fucking discussion therein

jews you lose

Some are pretty tolerable, but a lot are real untrustworthy scumbags as well.
I can't stand having to walk behind a bunch of slow walking chankoro scum that form their great wall of China on the walkway and being forced to hear their disgusting sounding language.
Koreans are kinda ok but I also feel kinda wary around them.

I generally prefer the company of European expats and Japanese, Japanese sounds nice and is comfortable to speak, and Japanese culture is more similar to European culture so I get along with them the best out of all Asians.
I don't consider them gooks

the banks are just the clearing house of the Sanhedrin Unit 8200 and talpiot run the show and its communist "lieberal" is a code for satanic and judaic

proof or it didn't happen faggot

Attached: E55B03AA-BC47-4658-8317-C320D1D5CC6A.jpg (2081x1949, 723K)

joke's on you. I'm going to post these words in a comment just because it's funny.

You could have cut out most of that senpai, and just said "banks are code for satanic and judaic", kek.

I'm samefag I just made a phonepost once, plz no judge

Attached: 1552645633500.gif (450x400, 349K)

fucking phoneposting. we saw the link the first time nigger

m8 nobody will judge you if you know what you did was bad, just stop phoneposting

I've been trolling comments hard trying to get banned, so I can transition elsewhere, hasn't happened yet.