streamable.com/h1ws3
youtube.com/watch?v=RRb_3hCa72Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_International
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was the question, fag?

?

What is the question you gadfot

>>>watch my movie

Hey Joaquin, what did Wikipedia mean by this?
>It is a male name which finds its origin in Hebrew יְהוֹיָקִים (Yehoyaqim) and literally means "lifted by Yahweh".

Phoenix was asked if he thought that Joker “might perversely end up inspiring exactly the kind of people it’s about, with potentially tragic results?”

Taken aback by the question, the star walked out of the interview before returning after consulting with his PR at Warner Bros.

Give it a rest you anti semit

They asked him if he's responsible for the clown posters invading Jow Forums.

"Is liking traps gay?"

"What do you get when you cross a mentally-ill loser with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?"

>the kind of people it’s about
We all knew this was the media angle, it just seems like Joaquin didn't know.

streamable.com/h1ws3

>what did Wikipedia mean by this?

Ask his brother, River.
O-Oh yeah.

Hey, some kikefag in a capeshit drama has a meltdown.
Who the fuck cares?
Go see Rambo: Last Blood instead.

Attached: 1565313871728.jpg (256x256, 20K)

>According to Collin, he asked Phoenix if he had any concerns that the film “might perversely end up inspiring exactly the kind of people it’s about, with potentially tragic results?”

>Phoenix, wrote Collin, was so taken aback by the question that he got up and immediately bolted, muttering, “Why would you..?” before “walking out of the door.”

According to Collin, he asked Phoenix if he had any concerns that the film “might perversely end up inspiring exactly the kind of people it’s about, with potentially tragic results?”

Phoenix, wrote Collin, was so taken aback by the question that he got up and immediately bolted, muttering, “Why would you..?” before “walking out of the door.”

Phoenix eventually returned an hour later after consulting with a Warner Bros. publicist, described by Collin as “peace-brokering with a Warner Bros. PR to get things back on track.”

Phoenix explained his hasty retreat from the interview by insisting that question hadn’t crossed his mind, asking Collin what he thought an intelligent answer to that question would sound like.

>Go see Rambo: Last Blood instead
Yes, make the kike producers even richer, goy.

"Why do you keep saying the N-word while running as the Joker?"

Attached: 1546132896661.webm (300x400, 2.39M)

Kino.

UNDERRATED
N
D
E
RATED

>Is liking traps gay?

-Yes user

Attached: EASkRQlUwAASXS2.jpg large.jpg (768x1360, 93K)

Confirmed. 'Joker' is a psyop.

OP is a faggot and Canadian.

How many times do we have to say this. Lol.

That demon is heavily disfigured

>Do you think your brother River Phoenix was a victim of (((Hollywood)))?

Attached: 1568468526784.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

thats shooped r-right?

It means the poor bastard was raised in a literal child sex cult.

Attached: michael moore cascades of fat.png (766x430, 858K)

Michael is a Jewish first name too, dumb retard

>random senseless gun violence
>kino
Watcha doin', Rabbi?

>thats shooped r-right?

Nope

She is a trap cosplayer

Attached: trapo.jpg (768x1360, 208K)

Shut up faggot go was star wars like a good goy

You shitting ass little God damn it, not only did you not post source like an absolute summer nufag, you didn't even say what the actual question was.

Despicable.

What?

Did you see The Master? Joaquin knows a thing or two.

They asked him "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

and he muttered "that's cruel man" before wandering off sadly

Joaquin Phoenix would fit right in on Jow Forums. He might even be, in some respects, low-key one of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRb_3hCa72Y

Attached: IMG_0809.jpg (634x900, 65K)

Different branch of judaism altogether actually. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_International

He trolled Hollywood with that movie and I loved it. Even when they basically figured it out, he still went through with it.

>she

He went through with the I'm Still Here phase so effectively, I thought. Even in that Letterman interview, whenever Joaquin cracked a smile, I thought it was convincing in the way of awkward smiling or nervous laughter, nothing too out of place with that, like some other people on the video comments may have thought.

Attached: joaquinphoenixPA150710.jpg (407x600, 72K)

Fuck yea

Heyoh!

Is Islam right about women?

people forget his brother died on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood... that will change you and everything you think you knew about Hollywood.

>low-key one of us
He's a filthy harelip that should have been terminated at birth to prevent generations of suffering.

That seems like a perfectly professional reaction desu

How is this shit politics?

>those hips
>those thighs
screw your optics, i'm going in

I don’t even care if this is a spoiler. I can already read the headlines after some shooter says this and I’m ducking diamonds right now.

I guess taking hormones since puberty can give guys child bearing hips.

kek

THE PURGE: ELECTION YEAR

this faggot "retired" years ago. get fucked wahkeen

>"retired"

Attached: Im-Still-Here.jpg (477x354, 40K)

you fucking faggot

The sauce is Darktrapwaifu on twatter

Attached: D7JfuErVsAAkHGT.jpg large.jpg (1232x2048, 253K)

Wheres he going

>tfw your dad and brother are crypto kikes
>tfw your other brother and sister have yid names
>tfw you have a funny-hat name
Life is suffering

To Jow Forums of course! he heard there might of been a mass shooting somewhere.

Wtf is this shit?

Raw footage

Its camera angles. Traps are mentally ill men dressed in drag w shopped pics. You're gay and degenerate if you cooom to this gay shit

Joker blames everyone else for his problems.
This movie is pointing out the problem with both Social Justice Warriors and Nazi's
In the horseshoe of psychopaths

The question was that would this movie create Jow Forumsr9k?

Because white sexless men are the new 1990's era black gangstas and by 2025, these zoomer Incels are going to prosper once the Jew turns it's attention on the next superpreditor of the era, which will be the Latinos.

Attached: 1__gvvBMq11ugUwoaeZI-FCA.jpeg.jpg (1280x854, 187K)

>She
Err...

>we won't werewolf and go wild!!

lmao these hollywood writers took our "chimpout" phrase

He really didn't want to be there.

im sensing some autismo with this video. probably lurked Jow Forums to get in character for the movie

Based boomer

>are you a russian hacker? are you dividing this country with Hate?

Rambo is going to inspire far more shooters than The Kiker. the kikes are kvetching over Rambo because it just stole the thunder from the fake and gay controlled simulation of manfuacturing the incel shooter mythos. (((Hollywood))) wanted to hijack the narrative that incels are race mixing faggots who didnt get enough attention. instead, the incels all want to be Rambo, the very eidolon of the Chad. a patriot and military hero who sacrifices himself by unleashing unlimited hyperviolence and compromising his own psyche to achieve a greater good on everyone's behalf.

Honestly surprised this movie got made.
Yeah, that was brutally kino. Mexican cartel got btfon no nonsense.

clown world is a shill meme prove me wrong

>Nazis are all mentally ill, even though they were doctors, professors, technicians, mechanics, rocket engineers, geneticists, surgeons, and Fuhrer
>the Joker definitely didn't have his minor mental illness get inflamed by the cruel diversified city/society he was born into

Attached: 1565293169138.gif (255x287, 509K)

It's not about the goal, but the journey...

#MAGAwithDACA

Why is this movie been shilled here?
Hollywood pervs do marketing campaigns here constantly now?

>lifted by Yahweh

So he's a Christian?

>The Joker isn't intelligent
>Batman isn't intelligent
>They aren't both insane
>Thinks intellegent people can't be crazy

>WATCH OUR MOVIE GOY!
How about no. Sage shill threads.

ANY movie might inspire people to act like the protagonist with 'tragic results'
I was pointing out the other day how hollywood fucks stand up to say 'mass shootings are bad and we should have gun control' when almost all of them make fortunes off of films where they charismatically present themselves as the ONE MAN with a gun fighting injustices by emptying mags into people

>not realizing the 2 characters are personas of the 2 contradicting ideas of society
>Batman = Authoritarianism without any justice
>Joker = Justice without any Authoritarianism
>being this smooth-brained to not notice.

What kind of retarded loaded question is that, would Joaquin be responsible for crazies being inspired by a clown movie? Why would they think hed answer this, theres no right answer from a PR standpoint

Oh shit user.
Have a (you)

Attached: EEPb4DPUwAAFniM.jpg (768x1360, 106K)

Yep thats a man on hormones.

Attached: 1567278555888.jpg (1080x751, 625K)

facts
It is indeed a professional response and some of you who work in the entertainment industry would do right to inquire with management before replying to similar questions.

Don't try to be "cool" or an independent spirit, do your job so we can all go home with as much money as possible. Thank you.

>streamable.com/h1ws3
"They think we'll just sit there and take it like good little GOYS"

"You're just like the rest of (((them)))"

"How about another joke, Murray? What do you get when you cross an EPIC GAMER and a S O C I E T Y that won't let him say the N word? I'll tell you what you get! You get what you fucking deserve! NIGGER!!"

"And always remember folks, 13% of the population, 50% of all crime"

Attached: i9alkhp1rla31.png (346x500, 166K)

Of course the media would pull this angle. They're probably using The Dark Knight Rises shooting for reference.

That's actually what I said

This movie is cringe ffs.

no it's not, re-read what you posted.

Ahhh, give me your shekels goyim?

probably trying to make it clear he isn't a chud

I thought Joaquin was a Scandinavian name

KILL YOURSELF HOLLYWOOD KIKE

almost all western names have been subverted by (((biblical))) inspiration. ideally these names should die out.
christcucks are hopeless

>>>/TV/