/IIRAW/ general: BOLD EDITION

The most effective new op, already triggered the media and tons of shitlibs.

Note: Do not the versions of this poster going around that use the IOTBW font. IIRAW is not associated with IOTBW in any way: It is not phase two. It is a completely separate op. Use a version with a different font, preferably one with a somewhat bold font so it can be seen from a good distance and is picked up well by cameras. Shills may be trying to encourage us to use the IOTBW font so IIRAW can be written of as "white supremacist", when the genius of IIRAW stems partially from how it does not make reference to race at all.

This op short circuits the brains of normie NPCs by creating extreme cognitive dissonance. They can't allow themselves to admit that Islam has extreme views about how women should be treated because that would mean they are calling Islam "misogynistic", and they also cannot condemn someone who is saying they agree with Islam because that would be "Islamophobic".

Get up to speed on the reaction so far here:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

youtube.com/watch?v=DqBkuC4Oh-g

boston25news.com/news/-islam-is-right-about-women-odd-signs-spark-confusion-in-local-town/987837653

whdh.com/news/islam-is-right-about-women-flyers-spark-concern-in-winchester/

wcvb.com/article/residents-disgusted-by-offensive-flyers-posted-on-signs-throughout-winchester/29115607

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/09/20/flyers-stating-islam-right-women-cause-media-narrative-crisis/

Attached: IIRAW.png (2550x3300, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/2019/09/21/islam-is-right-about-women/
imgur.com/a/4uiywkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sperging out over the font is fucking retarded
just print it out and put it up

Remember: THERE IS NO PHASE TWO

THIS IS IT BOYS, THIS IS THE NEW MEME GOGOGO

>No one has come forward to explain the meaning behind the message.

This. Dumb thread.

who is IOTBW, why should I care, and what are you trying to slide?

These are anons from another IIRAW thread who are trying very hard to encourage anons to use the IOTBW font in their IIRAW posters.

One of them even admitted that he wanted to connect IIRAW to IOTBW to "make Jow Forums more infamous". It's an obvious attempt at subverting a very successful op that is currently confusing the media by attempting to connect it to IOTBW. There is nothing to be gained by connecting IIRAW to IOTBW, and anons who are aggressively trying to associate them should be regarded with suspicion.

You have to go back.

It doesn't matter if it's connected. Don't fall into Fear of Leftist Backlash thinking because there's never anything to be afraid of. The left will eat every scenario because they're running on empty.

Attached: what-do-the-handmaids-tale-and-islam-have-in-common-32917415 (1).png (500x389, 92K)

>The left will eat ^itself

What? That's not cool. Its just upsetting, I just don't like it. It just isn't necessary to be up and out in the street. I think its disgusting, its unsettling. Its somewhat of a misconception that like Islam I guess hates women. It's either about women, its either about Islam, its about both, I'm not really sure what the point trying to be made is but either way it is just... it is just terrible. That kind of sign is very upsetting to anyone either with an Islamic background or FOR MANY WOMEN. I think its short sighted. I think its unfortunate. I don't know that you've gained anything that you've wanted.

>change the font
It's five words, centred, each on a separate line, all caps, black writing, white background. It looks exactly the fucking same even with a different font, you retard.

>Jow Forums's got another successful idea
>t...t...there is no phase 2 guise
the phases dont end util leftist ideology has be wiped off the face of the earth.

Attached: 1385905603898.jpg (284x305, 27K)

Attached: 14838254992851[2].jpg (900x900, 172K)

it's not about it being linked back to Jow Forums, it's about it being linked to IOTBW.

the genius of IIRAW is that it doesn't invoke race at all. if you watch the news clips, they interview people who are very CONFUSED because they don't understand what the poster is about at all. they say they can't tell if it's about women, about Islam, or about something else.

if you proceed with this op and use the IOTBW font to "brand" the op as being from the same people, they will then just say "it's a racist campaign from the IOTBW white supremacists, so these posters are definitely anti-muslim, case closed".

they might do that anyways, but the point is that there is no good reason to "brand" the campaign with the same font. there is nothing to be gained by doing so.

it's better to use a different font because it will cause greater confusion for longer, instead of the mouth breathers immediately associating it with IOTBW and then feeling satisfied that they understand that it can be safely ignored and forgotten.

Attached: 1568720680919.png (489x424, 129K)

Who the fuck are you, and what the fuck are you even doing here, nigger?

newfag
lurk for 2 years before posting again

Attached: 1568754596843.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>IIRAW is not associated with IOTBW in any way
BULLSHIT.
This is a right wing psyop,
and we WANT people to know the right is right.
Use any fuck font you want
But we KNOW IOTBW font works.
Duplicating success is thus a sound strategy.

Who put you in charge, faggot?

Lurk more, faggot.

Attached: jews open borders 4.jpg (1600x1600, 907K)

The font doesn't matter. OP is a queer and so are you

>wanting fame and recognition
>"just associate it with IOTBW pls im begging you"
fuck off

Fuck off shill. Jow Forums created the alt-right. But Jow Forums is not alt-right.

This isn't a real quote.

>media arent lurking Jow Forums right NOW
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
of course they know its us
and we dont care.
Use the font that works best.
IMO IOTBW is PROVEN success, thus a sound choice.

The original in the fucking new clip looked exactly like IOTBW, you fucking spineless autistic cunts!

QUIT SPERGING OVER THE FUCKING FONT, YOU RETARDS!

If I didn't know better, this frantic rush to TAKE OVER AND CONTROL this seemingly irrelevant aspect of this OP smells awfully coordinated?
Who could possibly be so very frightened of the blatant truth being linked back to the "EBIL NODZEES!"?

Fucking glowniggers still can't figure out why the fuck you glow.

Attached: uBetcha!.jpg (1200x776, 1.02M)

Wouldn't we be able to cause more confusion using colours? "Why did they colour it like this? What does this even mean? (Inserts own subconscious bias about what they think colours mean)".

You don't get it. You can't stop it being connected. It doesn't matter if it's connected. Embrace the fact that it will be connected.

You need to gain an appreciation a first principle of Jow Forums: operating in plain sight. There's nothing wrong with being connected to "It's ok to be white" - in fact that was THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE MEME, because it wakes up the last few normies who aren't braindead, who say "Woah why are they attacking that statement so much? They really hate whites!?"

Attached: 1522832655475.jpg (750x602, 76K)

where did i say anything about "alt-right"
Jow Forums right wing.
the only faggots here that arent are shills & need to GO BACK.

Attached: FuckOff!.png (559x447, 172K)

I bet a fiddy this alone would make normies go crazy triggered and even more confused

Attached: 1569121595807.jpg (2550x3300, 199K)

reason.com/2019/09/21/islam-is-right-about-women/

>WHDH-TV, WCVB-TV, and Boston 25 News report. Legally speaking, of course the content of the speech is constitutionally protected (notwithstanding some people's attempt to label it "hate speech"). But at least some of the signs seem to be posted on city street signs, and the city is certainly entitled to prohibit such posting (and from the stories it sounds like there might be such an ordinance already), so long as it does so evenhandedly, regardless of the viewpoint of the signs.

>Setting aside the legal, was this politically self-defeating expression by a Muslim? (Religious people sometimes do feel driven to express their views in certain ways, even when they are politically self-defeating.) Was it put up by a critic of Islam who wanted to highlight certain traditional Muslim teachings? By a prankster who was trying to put people who are reluctant to criticize Islam, but who certainly don't support conservative Muslim teachings about women, in a tough rhetorical spot? Only the Shadow knows.

So can we get this over with already?

Now that the font has been changed where are the retards that want to add Pepe smoking a blunt and change the word "islam" to "fags"?

I, anonymous, declare a final resolution to the font debacle that should satisfy all sides. Let IIRAW keep the standard Times New Roman or Aryan Gothic or whatever the fuck, and this Halloween the standard IOTBW poster will be in Papyrus

why are you lying?

Attached: Winchester.png (1024x526, 182K)

>ISLAM IS RIGHT
That's a perfect one too. Both.

Attached: blacked crime white fem toll 1538976697037 (1).jpg (800x533, 74K)

OP HAS SPLIT THE THREAD OVER SOMETHING AS TRIVIAL AS THE FONT, FUCK OP

REAL NEW THREAD HERE

REAL NEW THREAD HERE

Suggesting changes to the poster is a capital offense, user. Fuck off, your idea is shit.

Attached: 1568775639513.png (724x720, 531K)

This.

Go there.

bump

THIS.

Can you actually explain what is wrong with it?

You're the ones doing the splitting you retarded niggers. Why should the text look identical to IOTBW? The user who posted it IRL, the one who gained all the media attention, did not post a flyer which had the IOTBW style.

Fuck off, nigga. Everyone likes this version.

Turn your autism down, faggot.
How the Hell are black words, in clean font, on stark white background, NOT EXACTLY LIKE IOTBW?!
Are you seriously retarded enough to believe the morons we're dealing with even know the difference between most fonts?
Fuck, you idiots are so nauseatingly annoying with your autistic bullshit.
No matter what that little goblino told you, It's not a super power. And your cowardice stinks up this whole board.
Fuck off, kiddies.

LOL, you and two other people were spamming this thread almost 100 posts before the previous thread hit bump limit, half of the posts here are calling you out for it

FUCK YOUR GAY FONT EDIT

REAL NEW THREAD
REAL NEW THREAD

Nope
Fuck you Font Nazis!
You sperged too hard. No one wants to play with you anymore!
>

That’s fucking retarded. It doesn’t trigger the cognitive dissonance in liberals heads.

>How the Hell are black words, in clean font, on stark white background, NOT EXACTLY LIKE IOTBW?!
It's a different font. Are you low IQ?

Here's the shill INSISTING that the IOTBW font be used. The fact that he is so adamant about pushing that this font be used is extremely suspicious.

In all honesty the bold letters seem a bit aggressive, as if you are yelling it in their face. The non bold version was subtle.

But like i've said before i really don't give a shit as long as the phrasing stays the same.

>LOL, you and two other people were spamming this thread almost 100 posts before the previous thread hit bump limit, half of the posts here are calling you out for it
I was keeping it bumped. Not the same as spamming. It isn't an edit, considering that the user who started this campaign didn't use the IOTBW style font. Why is it so important for this flyer to look identical to IOTBW? You can't offer a good reason.

And again, you're the one doing the splitting. And it's completely unnecessary. Just fuck off.

what a complete utter faggot posting this out in the open like Jow Forums isn't incredibly popular now and both lefitsts come here.

>REAL NEW THREAD
And I'd like to point out how pathetic this is.

>literal brainlet commenting on things he can't comprehend

You're essentially "just get a job and a mortgage and that's your best life".

THIS IS THE REAL THREAD YOU RETARDS

Bold Arial/Helvetica fonts are the ansi standard for Warning signage for ease of readability from a distance

what is this? /PTG/ 2.0?

Attached: migapede eats shit.png (699x969, 29K)

You know something? Fuck it. The association to IOTBW is going to be made anyway. I don't care what text is used, as long as the text doesn't change.

Why are you insisting that the IOTBW font be used? There is no good reason to do that.

IIRAW is not phase two of IOTBW. The original IIRAW posters did not use the IOTBW font. It is a strategic error to associate the two operations.

Fuck, are you kidding? NPCs hopefully realize the contradiction generated by the message but you say they are going to recognize the font (?)

The font does not matter (as long as it is not too complex) what matters is that it does not change any letter and that it is in black and white.

>as long as the text doesn't change
give it a couple more threads, the glow niggers are scared of this one and want it changed badly

why is it always a fucking leaf?

Rate my flier.

Attached: hehehe.png (677x706, 13K)

user they have literally written articles about the IOTBW font, they will recognize it.

Ideally there would actually be versions in many different fonts, as long as they are readable.

I just realized that one of the original versions did not use all caps, only "RIGHT" was in all caps:

>Islam
>Is
>RIGHT
>About
>Women

This would just be considered pro-islam.
That's perfectly acceptable to the programming of the NPC.

Been a lurker fag for a while and its time for part two of this fucking autism, bomb these nigger lovers again.
basically do the same shit but have it say islam is right about gays,

Attached: islamisrightaboutgays.png (499x702, 53K)

I'm going to keep bumping this to piss off the fags who are crying about it being bold. We're gonna make it to the bump limit, bros.

glow

Fuck off fed posting faggot.

REAL NEW THREAD
REAL NEW THREAD

I had thought about making that poster, too.
I made this one yesterday. Fag mods banned image uploading from my IP range, so I can only link to it:
imgur.com/a/4uiywkc

im not a fucking glownigger you retarded fucks
now fucking do it the feds are fucking niggers

kekekekeke

Attached: 1569118955681.gif (500x434, 298K)

>how do you do, fellow pol/acks?
found the glowniggers

I'm gonna drown you in swamp ass retard.

trying to change the text = shill

go shill in the other thread, faggot

Didn't know I agreed to bump the thread of a massive faggot. Shoulda paid attention to the flag.

Nobody cares about GAYS, TRANIES or What the fuck....numbers please!!!

Superior thread

Going to try some different fonts out. THE TEXT WILL AND MUST NOT BE CHANGED WHATSOEVER.

Here is one that uses the exact same upper/lower casing as the original IIRAW poster in the news footage.

>Islam
>Is
>RIGHT
>About
>Women

Attached: IIRAW-1.png (2550x3300, 166K)

Literally everyone was happy with the font and the style of the OP for like 3 threads in a row until you came along and tried to split the thread 100 posts before bump limit.

Get fucked.

>a bloo bloo you stole muh thread
Go back to redd it newfag.

Calibri font.

Attached: IIRAW-2.png (2550x3300, 172K)

Georgia

Attached: IIRAW-3.png (2550x3300, 183K)

HEADS UP
>HEADS UP
HEADS UP
>HEADS UP
HEADS UP
>HEADS UP
HEADS UP
>HEADS UP
HEADS UP
>HEADS UP

I was bumping the thread until I found out OP is a massive faggot.

ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD

>the text has to be in the style of IOTBW or its a shill
Retard.

REAL NEW THREAD
REAL NEW THREAD

He's just butthurt because I called him out when he tried to change the actual text of the poster.

I didn't say it did, fag.

I posted this and OP responded with this

Do you realize how pathetic this is? Why are you doing this?

Yes I called you a shill because you are trying to change the text of the poster, retard. Go seethe somewhere else, glownigger. :^)

Autism.

yeesh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 9.42.22 PM.png (104x50, 11K)

I didn't "try to change muh actual text" you retard. It's a separate idea that is related to Islam and will bait for the congitive dissonance we are obviously aiming for. Kill yourself at your earliest.

He's concerned with changing the style, not the text, of the poster. And then he's accusing you of creating the division.

>that's a lot of posts by this ID
new

Hang yourself tranny

Deja-Vu Sans.

I think any of these ones I just posted are superior to the one in the OP because the original was not in all caps.

Having it in all caps removes the emphasis from the word "right", which is actually an important part of the poster.

Attached: IIRAW-4.png (2550x3300, 168K)

Since OP turned literally gay, go to the original of the two threads:

Do this everywhere.

Attached: retard.png (713x287, 49K)