This is a serious question

Jow Forums, why do large amounts of people (mainly left-wing women) dye their hair ridiculous colours nowadays? Does it have anything to do with their political beliefs or just trying to make themselves seem more individualistic.

My autism cannot comprehend it.

Attached: 18208C7F-55C3-426A-B073-4342A4703B07.png (601x768, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sl3AOxaVHuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attention

Attention
Lack of identity
Daddy issues
Urge to repel against a world that rejected them for being trash

That’s it?

Same with all groups.
The leaders dress, speak or style themselves
a certain way and the follwers adapt to it.
Birds of a feather flock together.

It’s broadly speaking, a cross-gender socially acceptable way to get attention. Therefore women are going to eat that up.

Cause they think that their madness is an inner creative rebel diversity against a bad world.
But watch this she's cute and makes good music.
youtube.com/watch?v=sl3AOxaVHuU

Attached: txo8hjzhav031.png (1816x1170, 3.39M)

In my experience, this and...
This

Bright colours in nature is usually a mean to tell the predators that you are toxic.

Everyone has a capacity for mental illness, when the mainstream is demented as is, the "counter" leftists need to do even further mutilation of their bodies and souls

Attention from the right man is the heroin of women.

To rebel against society

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered by a movie made in Pedowood

I’ve noticed a lot more (((men))) are dyeing their hair nowadays as well. It’s just as repulsive as getting tattoos plastered across your whole body.

Those guys want attention from men too user

Not sure about the rest of the world, but in OZ and NZ it used to be old women who died their hair a bluish purple colour. They were called the "blue rinse brigade" and I think it was an attempt to avoid looking old. They were invariably conservatives with traditional values. Probably one of the first successful cross dressing comedians from Australia (Barry Humphries) had a character called Dame Edna (pic related) who took the piss out of these women. That then became a figurehead for the underground but growing gay scene in Sydney. Gays then used the blue or purple hair as a way to make fun of the conservative side of politics.

Attached: imgext.php.jpg (1024x818, 171K)

Lot's of Pommiecunt shit breds right now...

Attached: Aposematism.jpg (1840x1088, 418K)

violet dye offsets yellow in grey hair, giving silver. older women are not trying to look younger, they are trying to look like they don't have dingy grey. if they leave the dye in too long they get blue/purple hair.

It's trendy. It's the same reason big hair was a thing in the 80s.

It's a just a fad.

They are trying to be unique but end up conforming

>It’s just as repulsive as getting tattoos plastered across your whole body.
Tattoos are worse, because they're permanent.

Tbqh if I ever spend a significant amount of time in Asia, I'll probably dye my hair blonde, just for (even easier) access to gook poon.

Dudes dying it green, or blue, or shit like that are pretty gay though.

yeah its something old women have done for a long time, hence it was traditional conservative women of old age they were mocking

It's a sign to avoid them. We should thank them for it. When I see purple, green blue hair and the pair of thick rimmed problem glasses coming my way I take evasive action

Because having blue hair is much better than dignified grey....stupid fucking antipodeans

Leftoids pride themselves on uniqueness.
Ever wonder why suddenly there are three more letters added to LGBT?

To claim their individuality, ironically not realizing how what they do lumps them into a group of their own.