I want to kill myself

Tired of this country. Tired of being demonized for being a white male. Tired of the the government taking every penny from me. Tired of meeting rotten whores. Tired of the money culture. Tired of not having a family, or a house. Tired of it all. I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want to kill myself.

Attached: doomer.jpg.jpg (240x240, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kUHsY6gPCys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go on. Become a statistic. Make them succeed.

hello fren

I just want to be alone

You could always be like the rest of us and check out of reality and play WoW Classic

Stay angry. Work out more. Stop eating foods that make you feel like shit.

feels user. I hope things go better in your life in the near future

youtu.be/kUHsY6gPCys don't let the Jew jew you, bro. Do not kill yourself. Try to live your best life without consuming their bullshit. If there's anything they hate it's a white man free from their bullshit. Delete social media, improve yourself, develop a hobby. Fuck them by freeing yourself

Don't forget to stream it if you do.

Fpbp, live well and a happy life. It makes them seethe to see you happy.

NO!
Go to a majority white flyover town and get a job doing anything.

keep trying user

Attached: IMG_2982.jpg (674x1024, 78K)

Do a backflip when you do.

I tried that for 5 years. I stopped, I got fit, I got a good job, I have been trying to do the right thing. Our race eats each other alive. I am around asians all day, their women are loyal, they have families, they have culture and tradition. All of ours is just pissed on 24/7, most but not all of our own women are like sirens wailing in our ears as it all goes up in flames. I just am tired. I'm not angry, I'm not depressed, I'm not anything but tired. I'm exhausted. I can't look at anyone my age and see anything but degeneracy, ignorance and hopelessness. I feel so bad for other men my age who are doing worse than me, they don't stand a chance.

Hello fren, lots of people all throughout human history have had these feelings fren. The ones that perservere and get thorugh the miserable times are the ones that can pass on true joy and hope to a new generation, fren. Once you've been at the bottom you know how to help others avoid that same dark place fren.

It's like a test fren, you have to make it through. Fren.

Clean your room

Please don't. It's already too damn high.

Attached: Age_adjusted_US_suicide_rate_by_race_1981-2016.png (822x452, 27K)

Benediction server horde hell yeah. Barrens chat used to be about Chuck Norris jokes now it's about naming the Jew. Also the quests are pretty based. One of the main themes of the quests in barrens is the encroachment of the subhumanoid "quillboars" on the cities and towns of the horde. The boars steal from us and trying to take land so we take things back and kill them, one of the early quests you have to kill a leader named kreeNIG. The goblins in the game are low-key supposed to be Jews who just profit from the endless wars of the horde vs. alliance. They have a buncha money in the game and always say "time is money, friend." It's pretty based

You mean the rural places where 70% of the people are obese, grandparents are on opioids, women are obsessed with nigger culture, everyone is poor and ignorant and angry. Everything is rusted, abandoned factories, old cars everywhere, everyone walks and talks slower because they are. Those fly over states? If you know where it isn't like that, tell me, because those places are the places that are getting hit the worst, but truly I don't know.

Wyoming isn't like that. Everyone here where I live are actual decent people who stay out of politics for the most part, are well educated and mostly work trade jobs. There are some hicks, sure but I have had more than a couple occasions where I'd been stranded or in trouble and those random hicks stop to help, give you rides, make sure you're alright etc. There's no night clubs or raves or shit like that but it's best that way. Come to Wyoming.

You sound like bukowski... write a book

So kill yourself then, you weak stupid pussy.

Go fucking hang yourself in your fucking closet. Fuck you.

I hope most of you stupid faggots on here your retarded fucking selves. You absolute pieces of shit.

You are white. They can never change this. You have White brothers who will always be fighting the same fight you are. Do not let them down. Do not abandon them, user.

Attached: 1566592173380m.jpg (719x1024, 108K)

your getting there
stop caring about the material world
this isnt all that their is
starting a family for more slaves is what they want
move on from this pleb shit

ultimate cringe

Yeah I've been here too. Just seething, angry all the time, uncontrollable rage. Rage at everything, it feels good, its a good self defense mechanism nature gave us to cope, it fills you with testosterone and endorphins. Like all drugs, the high doesn't last, it fades, and you feel hopeless again.

Attached: wewtbs.jpg (610x344, 90K)

The thing that would help white people is an improvement in morale, regardless of politics. It would make whites less susceptible to dangerous unrealistic politics, would make minorities have less contempt of whites. I work with minority immigrants and the white people there honestly seem less hard working, less nice and wholesome generally. It's decadence.

The issue is not any external circumstances or any enemy. Everyone has enemies and many have far stronger (relative to them) enemies than ours. Everything could be fixed by improved morale and ethical virtues. It's just really hard to re instill that in a decadent population.

But killing yourself won't fix that.

Don't be weak. You have a duty to your family and your people. Not to mention to God, which should go without saying.

Attached: nsquote.jpg (850x400, 62K)

>this post
>memeflag
CRINGE

Then we have these kinds of people. The ones who want us to cave, want us to hurt people. They don't want strategy or planning, they don't want us to find a way out, they just want us commit acts of violence, so they can create propaganda and pass legislation that will hurt us more. These provocateurs, they deserve the rope most of all. I'm not going to hurt anyone. The FBI is corrupt and evil, and I'm glad your public salary is pathetic.

You're an American, your entire country is cringe. Pic very much related.

Attached: liberalsociety4.jpg (642x944, 145K)

do a flip faggot

wah wah wah whether you are a white boi or not (your arent') it doesn't matter. you aren't precious as a result of your dna esp considering you''re going to kill urself so go ahead and please, please do it.

the entire world is communist controlled
you are all conquered
you all eat the grains and are infected by candida
you are Walmart property
MOVE ON

Stop reflecting off of "a society"

stop with your jew god shit. You're just making things worst.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x727, 42K)

Don’t waste whiite DNA

Don't let others define you
seize what is yours

Attached: 1404358463338.jpg (524x400, 104K)

Fuck them. Move somewhere where you'll be left alone, get a rifle, hunt, be self sufficient. You don't need them