Is there any way to avoid paying taxes? I'm tired of paying for all those niggers on welfare

Is there any way to avoid paying taxes? I'm tired of paying for all those niggers on welfare.

Attached: 1530603682234.jpg (320x240, 16K)

*ahem*
>fuck kikes
>fuck niggers
>fuck jannies

Nope

Get a job somewhere that doesn't charge taxes.

You chose that job. Free market.

Go to rehab. Be a documented alcoholic. They can't touch ya

Yes there is. Do what you're supposed to and start and LLC acquire assets to alleviate tax liability.

NEET Bux

Now this sounds interesting

Attached: 1542407176723.png (640x640, 21K)

The way the tax codes are designed ironically is to prevent wealth hoarding. Use your income to further the economy and acquire assets.

>UK

no clue. In the USA you can depreciate assets like real estate and there’s ways to do it in corporate taxes too. That’s why I think it’s funny when people talk about taxing the 1% because nobody in the 25% and up even pays taxes.

learn a building trade. electrical plumbing carpentry. then figure out what your state requires for contractor license. get it.

work your ass off, do good work and dont overcharge. offer regular customers “cash discount”.

For Americans, the only way is to renounce US citizenship, and work in a country that doesn't have income tax.

Even then, you're going to get Jewed by sales tax, VAT tax, property tax (if you own any property), etc.

Only two things in life are assured: death, and taxes.

Well consider Walkovszky v. Carlton "The law permits the incorporation of a business for the very purpose of enabling its proprietors to escape personal liability but, manifestly, the privilege is not without its limits."

>run a cash business
>don't report the income
>keep your mouth shut, don't be obvious

I mean legally you're supposed to report it and pay taxes but lots of people do this.

Farming. On average farmers disclose only 30 percent of their gross income despite receiving billions in subsidies.

Good luck becoming a commercial farmer.

Attached: NEETbux.jpg (1920x1200, 170K)

>Walkovszky v. Carlton
Neat case to read about. Definitely proves that individuals need to start companies and take advantage of the American dream.

True, but there really aren’t many methods of beating the tax man besides the few industries that aren’t ridden with oversight.

That's not true at all. General contract at a loss by acquiring assets. You can do this with any type of business.

Can you give me some money senpai?

Attached: 1534188050935.jpg (788x699, 54K)

I buy auction cars and resell them to private buyers. I always agree with the buyer to report a low sale and then its basically a under the table sale.

He has no money after rent.

Attached: 1559370239311.png (446x435, 81K)

Just operate a failing business bro lmao

When you have multiple sources of income there is no reason not to acquire long term assets to offset the positive tax liability. Make a decent w2 wage and have multiple companies that do various things.

So gubermint jerbs?

Real Estate.

Financial user here. Real estate developers incur net losses on the reg to offset any potential tax liabilities. I assure you that Trump is cash poor, yet still wealthy concerning his net worth.

This guy gets it!

Sure, you can not make money, but most people agree that is worse.

Get tax exemption. Theres a couple ways to go about it.

It's your civic duty to pay taxes. Now open your wallet up you fucking cuck. We got immigrants to pay for!

Attached: 1568575307158.jpg (1440x1440, 263K)

I bought an LLC last month,now what?
Do I just filed/ everything under that business now for a tax break?

Like say my Uber milage and gas?

Mileage, maintenance, phone bill, car maintenance etc... but think more creatively what can you associate with your LLC related expenses. I would diversify the purpose of your company. Don't strictly provide Uber services do more. What things do you normally do in life that you potentially could earn income doing? Monetize everything when possible.

Lmao not in U.K goy. Especially when you're ordinary working class monkey. See you soon in prison!

Get a government job, so government taxes pay you?

This but unironically

death and taxes yadda yadda
basically just don't pay them and go to jail, then you can live on taxpayer dollars and get free meals and housing