Thought of a Business Niche

Selling Battered Deep Sea Fish and Chips.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x803, 64K)

the glowniggers might not like you selling their kind for food

lol
Fucking based.
You can discover and drive to extinction entire species every week.

Attached: IMG_4706.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Lel, did you know there is Quadrillions of Bristlemouths, the most abundant Vertebrate on Earth?

Attached: image.jpg (750x327, 39K)

Well, the most common ones often migrate to the surface at night.

I'm thinking you should get a submarine to catch rare fish and serve them up to rich people that will pay small fortunes to eat endangered sea creatures. Last one will obviously be the most expensive.

Attached: IMG_4632.jpg (480x360, 15K)

That looks delicious. Are these way down there at 16000 ft?

Yes.

Why dont they explode when you bring them to the surface?

It's not that they're endangered. They are just very hard to obtain, this would bump up the value. The rich would pay a fortune to eat a hairy anglerfish brisket.

You'd be moar noble to serve battered, fried, razor blades and shards of glass.

They just die, their organs can expand but rarely if at all do they blow up. Bringing them up slowly would avoid this issue of death however.

Greta will be on your ass!

How would anyone even know that you're telling the truth? You could batter up some garbage fish no one ever eats like carp and claim that it's some ultra rare deep sea fish. Your idea would only work on tourists or extremely naive people.

Greta the Greenest of the Grinches can fuck off.

>---------->Jow Forums

Based biology autist, I remember you from the red nigger hoax threads. Hope youre doing well, fren

I'm not a shyster.

Attached: image.jpg (1514x803, 313K)

Ah yeah, I'm glad she admitted her transgression. The media silence was deafening though.

Yeah, but if you're even moderately successful, your competition will be, user. There will be imitators and they could price you out of the market by selling their shitty suckermouth catfish as X rare deep sea fish.

Isn't that how it always goes, though? Libtard media will always be quiet on such issues.
I wonder if the college normies woke up, though.
Either way I think its a good idea, I've never heard of deep sea fish and chips, probably the most quintessentially british thing to exist in modern times

Well if it's regulated, and OP manages to properly show proof of his stock, I don't think that'll change it too much.
You'll have street vendors and shitty mom and pop shops selling fake shit, but actual commercial product would be hard to sell and market without being legit

You've got the real experts who waltz into food establishments like the fast food lad with the slick hair. The gig wouldn't last.

Most fisheries in the UK are starved of stock, but they haven't gone into the depths to net some Bristlemouths with submersibles.