/IIRAW/ - IGNORE BOLDFAGS EDITION

This is the best idea Jow Forums had in months: Print this message that triggers the double think of the modern destructive left.

While they know that Islam considers women inferior, contrary to their idea of the "stronk independet woman", their slavish subjugation to Islam and goat-fucking third world immigrants is preventing them from

calling Islam a problem.

They cannot call out that they either reject the Islamic stance on woman, or that they support the subjugation of women. Their double think – holding two contradictory ideas at the same time – is brought to

light, something that makes them feel very uneasy.

NPCs are already disturbed by the cognitive dissonance it evoked:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

youtube.com/watch?v=DqBkuC4Oh-g

boston25news.com/news/-islam-is-right-about-women-odd-signs-spark-confusion-in-local-town/987837653

whdh.com/news/islam-is-right-about-women-flyers-spark-concern-in-winchester/

wcvb.com/article/residents-disgusted-by-offensive-flyers-posted-on-signs-throughout-winchester/29115607

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/09/20/flyers-stating-islam-right-women-cause-media-narrative-crisis/

REMINDER

THE POSTER DOES NOT NEED TO BE EDITED

IGNORE ALL OTHER SUGGESTIONS

IIRAW HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE

STICK TO IIRAW

Attached: 1569100468448.jpg (2550x3300, 254K)

Beware of subversive shills demanding ways of "easing" the cognitive dissonance by injecting some kind of overt political message.

I bet a fiddy this alone would make normies go crazy triggered and even more confused.

Attached: 1569121595807.jpg (2550x3300, 199K)

>inb4 muh detracting
>muh cognitive dissonance psyop

Attached: Untitled.png (353x523, 6K)

Christianity is right about women would be better. It's honest and actually moves us in the right direction and accomplishes something instead of just triggering the libs.

Both of these are gold.

Bump for dank IRL shitposting.

Anyone who changes it is a shill or a retard.

Here we go.
Now the threads will be marked as spam and all be deleted.

Why do you faggots want to change something that doesnt need to be fixed?

go back to redit, fag

bump based bong

Treat those cucks like they really are.

Attached: sweden islam ramadan 615c856aef250a5730db12755b7c4e73eac9e76b01d3f0ebbea70906218e1eb7.jpg (588x444, 42K)

This OP is a shill who is obsessed with trying to connect IIRAW to IOTBW by insisting the same font be used.

There is no good reason to do so, and there are good reasons to avoid doing so:
Be very suspicious of any anons INSISTING that the IOTBW font be used. A high contrast font version can be found here: Anyways, have fun putting up posters anons and stay safe!

Attached: 1569113306758.jpg (500x708, 120K)

These.
Almost every other reply thus far is retarded. Stop trying to alter the message, faggots. This is either an inability to understand the reason for the messages effectiveness, or a deliberate attempt to derail the campaign.

>Association to right is bad
>Bring more people to Jow Forums to get red pilled is bad
GTFO you brainlet

Use any font you want, wise guy.

Attached: 1533888857339.jpg (640x912, 70K)

Islam is Right About Dogs

Learn to recognize shills shitting themselves. Their response is panic level high, because the jews know a good rhetorical trap when they see it.

Agreed: NO CHANGES
Media tries to bury things it wants to get rid of by changing the message slightly(blackface=brownface=skin darkening=using makeup) until no one remembers the original message.

Bold does make it easier to read at a distance though

OP, can we get an edit with "RIGHT" in bold.
cheers

fuck you nigger

NIGGA THREAD
GO TO THE REAL ONE

Attached: islam3.png (2550x3300, 54K)

BWAHAAAHA!!
BTFO BUTTBLASTED!
Fuck your font, faggot!

Islam is right about pork

It's midnight in the midwest. Time to go to work

Attached: 20190922_001001.jpg (4032x1960, 1.79M)

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING NIGGERS INSISTING WE USE THEIR BARELY DIFFERENT BOLD FONT VERSION, THEY'RE TRYING TO SPLIT THE THREAD, FUCK THEM

Attached: 15526906994470.png (790x522, 710K)

Good for you user.

YOU LOSE, FAGGOT!
AAHAAHAAAHAHA!!!
FUCK OFF!

Fuck off kike
Fuck off kike
Fuck off kike
Fuck off kike
Fuck off kike
Fuck off kike
Fuck off kike
Fuck off kike
Fuck off kike

Attached: 1560493604655.png (803x688, 450K)

Fuck off tranny shill

Attached: IMG_20190920_133249.jpg (1200x1204, 250K)

Rate my flier

Attached: hehehe.png (677x706, 13K)

You’re an idiot.

Now that's just pathetic bait, Schlomo.
Don't act so desperate. It's so unbecoming.

I find it interesting the muslim woman was the only one with a normal answer.
One of these days Islam will be right about gays too.

This is beyond genius. Keep truckin', assholes.

Based bong

The bold one is better. Just use and post whatever is better, no need to split thread.

I’m only supporting this thread to make the other thread screech and Ree.

I think you are both stupid but being annoying on purpose is slightly less stupid.

>/po/

Attached: 1557741330624.png (640x640, 475K)

Ignore the d&c shills. Just get out there and put up posters.

Attached: shills_measurement_device4.jpg (600x800, 64K)

>shills trying to out jew us
>trying to cause in fighting
The plan is set. Why is everybody still here? It's midnight. Go out and put these up across planet earth.

Sir, you wondered onto the Internet. You need to carefully unplug your computer.

I agree. But look at the time these threads were created.

claim yours

Attached: slavesale.jpg (3250x1567, 890K)

IGNORE ALL BOLDFAGS

Attached: 1569122974051.jpg (310x415, 42K)

>he doesn't drop pills on /po/

Attached: 1568883069419.jpg (559x558, 49K)

>Anyone who changes it is a shill or a retard.
this. don't fix what isn't broken.

Women are right about women.

(women hate other women)

Attached: mind_blown.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Like it fucking matters. Retard.
>bold text is a JIDF plot
Make your case.

He was spamming his thread almost 100 posts before the previous reached bump limit. If that isn't a blatant attempt at splitting the thread I don't know what is.

Rolling big milkies

How does it being a nigger? Knowing that you will always cause people to look uncomfortable. Always cause people to walk on the other side of the street. That your kind creates slums and gangs wherever they go. That you have monkey features.

Attached: 1569030360261.png (816x1056, 72K)

Aw yis, fold dat paper like a WHITE MAN

nice
stfu

Attached: effd.jpg (305x823, 48K)

>editniggers
>threadsplitniggers
>concerntrollniggers
yeah, i'm thinking we're back

If he had a brain he would make a few more threads all with subtle changes so that the mods just remove all of them

>Later on the news...
>WHITE MALES HATE WOMEN, INCELS ATTEMPT TO KILL MUSLIMS

Your instance of referring to bumping as "spamming" really makes it hard for me not to view you as a shill.

Godspeed user

>thats_the_joke

We Muslims now.

Attached: euroweek 8245791db36f5ec3984e23dc63f57a397545d18cb8dce2610bf88f5b7c20b386.jpg (580x541, 49K)

The other guys split the thread, this one is younger.

The same discussioN can happen in either thread. Either fontsquad can make their case.
However, the other group is apparently comromised of leftist whiny babies rather than people who prefer substance over style.

All that said, I disagree with using the IOTBW font period and also think this should wait a bit.
I’ve already explained how stirring up anti-Muslim sentiment amongst the left is a bad idea while we have a president who is refusing to go to war for Zion.

We have all the time in the world. This is literally the worst time in history for Jow Forums to launch an anti-Muslim campaign.

Ever wonder why this thread isn’t instead: “the Jews were right about women”?
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence
There is plenty of anti feminist rhetoric in the Old and New Testament. Mean fuck. The entire premise is women ruined everything. That’s the entire fucking story.
Ask yourself why we are blaming Muslims instead of kikes in a time where blaming Muslims benefits the kikes.
>we aren’t blaming Muslims, we are blaming Islam.
Aha! Then it is equally or more valid to blame yahwehism or Christianity.

>the kikes/jews were right about women.

There's been a lot of talk about "phase 2." There is no phase 2. Let IIRAW run its course.
But keep this in mind: the medium is the message.
Down the road, once the media connects IIRAW to IOTBW by the similar black-font-against-white-background format, the format ITSELF will become the signature of alt-right badness. We can continue with another ambiguously-worded, CogDis iteration after IIRAW. I've tentatively suggested something like
>Our best women athletes are trans

Nonetheless, whatever it might be, if we keep going with this, the format itself will become the source of hostility. The medium is the message. Eventually, then, we'd be able to make statements with the same format that are so devoid of double meaning that anyone attacking it would seem completely insane. Like:
>Love each other
>Life is good
>Don't hate

If we can really take control of the format, we can really take control of public hysteria. Many lulz to be had. But we have to give each cycle enough breathing room first.

If he really wanted to be helpful he would have waited for the current thread to reach the fucking bump limit, but he posted it early to try and force his shitty non-edit. That is the very definition of trying to split a thread over the most trivial fucking bullshit.

I like it user

Yeah nigger, and you are a whiny cunt who can’t fucking handle not controlling the narrative.

Btw, I agree IOTBW font shouldn’t be used, but you have outed your self as a kike jut like you always do when someone you don’t approve of continues a discussion.
Gas yourself, faggot

He made a new thread WAYYYY too early dude. I dont want to get into board culture and all that gay shit but thats just bad taste.

Use whatever font you want.

It’s okay to be black

>All that said, I disagree with using the IOTBW font period and also think this should wait a bit.
It literally doesn't matter which font you use. The message does what it needs to do.

Attached: Euroweek 213.jpg (1242x1266, 170K)

you lose

Attached: njieokp.jpg (592x1002, 60K)

Do your part anons. If you are sitting home waiting, you're helping the Jews suppress. I'll be heading out to my bus stops shortly. Small town, limited impact. It's up to you big cityfags

Attached: 1565622376960.png (650x975, 1.04M)

No compromises. No exceptions.
It doesn't get changed, updated, or edited. The point is to prevent further exceptions.

Posting this in bot threads:
Bold Arial/Helvetica fonts are the ansi standard for Warning signage for ease of readability from a distance

Do you feel the microwaves hitting your brain?
its the sissy hypnosis.

*both

Oh, I forgot to add.
The reason we have to lock it down is: the slipper slope is real and shills will use that as an opportunity.
Lock it down, anons. No changes.

just stahp

You're right. The thread was made too early.
>but he posted it early to try and force his shitty non-edit.
The original was not posted in the style of IOTBW, and the bolded version had been posted here in multiple threads for the last few days. It's not that OP's creation.
>

>This is literally the worst time in history for Jow Forums to launch an anti-Muslim campaign.
This campaign makes left/NPCs angry, jolts centristtards, and makes GOPfags chuckle and even warm up to Islam. If anything it's pro Islam.

Attached: Euroweek1544814523561.jpg (648x359, 33K)

>islam is right
This DOESNT WORK because it only offend the right wing.

including women is what introduces the conflict/debate.

Look at that pedophile spearchucker

You're the most pathetic thing I've seen all day. Literally cant even find friends on an anonymous board. Go to sleep rabbi, lots of damage control for you in the morning.

>Black text
>A4 Paper
>Politically charged statement to make lefties BSOD
IT'S THE SAME FUCKING TEMPLATE NIGGER THE FONT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
IT'S NOT WORTH TRYING TO SPLIT THE THREAD OVER SOMETHING SO TRIVIAL

What did I say that you took issue with?

No, fuck off.

Attached: Euroweek 340.jpg (764x1024, 87K)

Then give it up.

Then why are you so concerned in labeling this the "real thread"?

Fuck off back with your splitthread buddies, fuckstick. the only ones trying to control anything are you fucking font Nazis.
You're still glowing, nigger. Get the fuck out.

Well it being linked to IOTBW won't be as obvious as you think, you already have that knowledge so you might be biased here.

For all the normies know, it was someone who saw an IOTBW poster and decided to copy it. It's not like copying a ubiquituous format is some rarity. Tell me, how many posters or adverts follow the same format? Hell, the format of IOTBW is as basic as you can get. Black font with a word on each row? Tell me you've never seen a poster out in public touting some bullshit that wasn't in that format?

I think people worrying about the formatting and font are just over thinking it, because they know the source.

Where do you see any anti muslim rhetoric in "Islam is right about women"?

Either you accept the statement and admit that women should be slaves or you reject the idea and get labeled islamophobic by the same retards you are virtue signaling to

Attached: fgmlp.png (930x1378, 88K)

Then why make a new thread with a slightly different font if not only to try and split the fucking thread?

remember lads- when the shills come out we're on to something

This is a stupid idea, and obvious JIDF subversion.

WE DON'T NEED A HUNDRED DIFFERENT POSTERS.

This is why you don't change a single thing in the first place, you opened the door to the slippery slope.

This

Yes we do.

>t. JIDF Faggot