In a nutshell...

In a nutshell, this board is a daily battle against masses of kike shills from Israel and other countries who are trying to mingle with fellow whites with the purpose of subverting us into believing Jewish lies and supporting the criminal parasitic state of Israel.

Attached: Jew shill.jpg (576x576, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Learn how to write schizo

Take your meds incel

Post this and kike shills get summoned

Attached: 2345234523.png (218x295, 10K)

in a nutshell, yes

>He thinks that if there was a secret society of influencers manipulating the world this anonymous Odessian Beard-plaiting imageboard full of wannabe racist redneckbeard manchildren would be the place to find the movers and shakers of the world and try to subvert them....

Yes and you're probably one of them.

they are very upset oyvey and shilling in this thread and nonstop and that's how this shithole operates

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is my enemy and out to get me
Yeah sure m8, you know how people warn you that not taking your meds is a bad thing? Maybe you should heed that advice.

Silly Goyim.

You guys actually think we wear a kippah when inside sitting at the computer? Do we go to bed and shower with them, as well?

>fellow whites

Nice try kike

Welcome to Jow Forums
Every ask yourself why?

Okay Avi.

Precisely.

>Do we go to bed and shower with them, as well?
You probably have a little baby kippah for the tip of your dick.

It is a daily battle with shills. That is true.
Some of them are from Israel. You see them especially in threads related to foreign policy.
But most aren't from Israel. The simple reality is that left wingers from all over the internet come here to shill and create chaos. Some are paid to do it, but most do it for free. They come from /leftypol/, various subreddits and discords, and various forums and IRC chats.

Its the reality we've been dealing with since 2016.

yes.

Noice double down.

I'll reiterate for you since you seem a bit, well slow on the uptake -

this place is a shithole, the people here are hypocrites who wouldn't know how to live virtuous, culture filled lives if it came up to them & anally raped them.

No-one wants the cunts here to be anything more than a containment board for fuckheads.

Welcome, since it appears to be your first day. I'll give you about an hour before you're posting your 1st
>How do we fix the women problem
bread.

Attached: Pepe_Feast.jpg (1280x909, 414K)

>containment board for fuckheads.
>movers and shakers of the world and try to subvert them....

Seems like I think I found an inconsistency in your logic moshe.

great post bump
abhorrent low IQ juden mossad posting pathetic botish learn to read real schizo false mask lunatic

its not okay to be jewish

my point was that OP's trying to suggest that the powers that be are looking for people of influence in the wrong fucking place if they're looking here.

Kewl that you showed us how little Merkins can comprehend from written txt tho m8.

Attached: THICK.jpg (3035x1338, 1.81M)

Attached: jewfish on the line.jpg (600x453, 90K)

>Kewl that you showed us how little Merkins can comprehend from written txt tho m8.
I'm not your fucking m8 pal.

their time is almost up though so you just ignore them. they're going to get zerg rushed in the near future from all sides by muzzies and when that happens the kike entity known as israel will be history. let them kvetch, soon they will shit their diapers and squeal their last squeals.

based

Attached: 1567389378027.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

I'm not your pal, buddy

Not your pal buddy.

fuck, inb4 me!

oh look it's a
>everyone I don't agree with is a shill
thread

Yeah, we've always had shills but now there are so many we can't even have a conversation most of the time.

You can literally see right now. Mix of unfunny commie shills and retarded burgers such as yourself against normal white people

Yeah and none of them can sincerepost they all use the same reddit vocabulary and try to sound smart I can't stand it

Attached: 91D08579-FDE0-4C82-9B86-1DDB9E8F35C3.png (554x496, 235K)

What kind of bread?

Unironically interested in being a paid shill, how much an hour do you make?

I've said it before and will say it again. We should be sending nukes to Iran, not stopping them.

They do it for free.

ive been reviewing the logs for Jow Forums for the past month. very few of the posts are made from israel, the majority come from businesses in Arlington Virginia for some reason.

stale...

Slide thread, stop replying and let the redditniggers and glowniggers talk to each other

>slide thread

Attached: trump-maga-soyface.jpg (382x330, 37K)

Attached: catch the.jpg (341x500, 35K)

Attached: trump-transformation.jpg (1080x781, 82K)

Also retards that don't understand that TIN W7 tax number means millions of Illegals get free shit.

Gimme the lube boys
And free my pole
Gonna get lost in your sweet asshole
And boof away

and bots and niggers and jannies don't forget the glowniggers OP

I figured you kikes never sleep and just shed the layer of skin like a snake.

Yep

Attached: ss liberty.jpg (3022x1390, 1.14M)

pretty sure this site is meant to strip down the idea of accountability so you can post whatever you want based on the merits of your post versus the merits of your character
judge a nigga not on his skin, but on the niggas ability to not be a nigger

The admins are glow niggers, if you didn't know.

Attached: check.png (534x460, 360K)

Attached: 20181212_040811.jpg (541x653, 119K)

Israel shills, glow niggers, and newfags are pretty easy to recognize. Ignore them and it's not so bad.

Attached: sandman_stg.png (687x898, 65K)

Just a reminder that France alone has more Muslims than all Jews in Israel, if you actually believe that a group of 14.5 million people that actually has work and does stuff is more likely to shill your neo nazi board than 1.8 billion Muslims that a large chunk of them are on benefits than you are literally retarded.

Attached: 1565121450721.jpg (604x604, 87K)

>1.8 billion
ahhh,...

> As of mid-2016, there were 5.7 million Muslims in France (8.8% of the country’s population) and 5 million Muslims in Germany (6.1%).
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

I know that kikes lying is a maymay but, really?

Attached: 61354088_2205864289463082_2964305901357367296_o.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

I was talking about world wide population but i forgot that I'm talking to double digit iq niggers in here, forgive me.

Attached: 1564599600705.png (200x200, 32K)

I'm moving the goalposts to support muh argument: The Post

You're the 1 who suggested some statistics about France and then failed to say that your other stats were worldwide, not just France.

But hey, if you want to adhom about intelligence there be muh guest...

You're the one that associated the 1.8 number with France when i didn't, the 14.5 million is also talking about world wide Jewish population and not Israel so it should be pretty obvious to anyone that is either not retarded or not a leb living in kangaroo land what i was talking about.

Why don't you just join us?

Attached: trump-with-his-home-boys.png (652x367, 274K)

>this board is a daily battle against masses of kike shills from Israel and other countries who are trying to mingle with fellow whites with the purpose of subverting us
Just like life.

get laid, incel.