Smoking pot + Being successful

This has to be one of the most damaging propaganda pieces the jews have ever fucking pulled off ever.

Attached: 5rkbg4thj8kz.png (454x558, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marijuana.com/news/2018/06/president-george-washington-had-a-deeply-rooted-interest-in-hemp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is it impossible to imagine that some people are able to enjoy something in moderation while at the same time manage their personal lives?

Attached: 1508535192266.gif (160x160, 811K)

I bet you plow it in the faces of poor people and children every chance you get, you monster.

All my friends that code at Amazon and make 200k+ smoke, here's your >>>you

also saged, kys

blaze it all day faggots you will be fine
>what is tolerance

Attached: 1546356512240.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Zoomer faggots aren't even smoking actual weed they're so gay. It's fine though because while all of the progressives are stoned we can implement the natsoc policies.

sneed

holy fucking shit. did she just smoke like 3 grams of dab

er wax w/e

i do that everyday and I'm way more successful than that stupid thot. ama before I pass out

Attached: 1546344686004.jpg (625x415, 168K)

where's the vid of her passed out on her face 20 minutes later?

How do you keep yourself from coughing up a lung? I use a g-bong and every hit i caugh like a bitch

I do smaller sized dabs consistently or use a gpen /gbong and take small hits.

Attached: 1567371923748.jpg (273x184, 11K)

it can be hard with the electric stuff. check out nectar collectors for smaller discrete dabs

you're supposed to fill the lid on a gravity bong with shake, aka weak, throw-away leaf. the entire purpose of a gravity bong is to get you high from the extra shit instead of rolling a bunch of shitty joints like a hippy.

by smoking these extracts you are not actually getting high from marijuana and are missing out on most of the good parts, which come from the plant itself and not just the active THC compound.

Globohomo niggers are selling you on pot products because you're too stupid to realize that a literal fucking weed is better and they'd like to keep it that way.

t. everyone older than 30 in the entire world

i make my own oil from my own plants. rosin press niggerrrrs

Attached: 1565807867126.gif (278x214, 1.31M)

what if I get successful first then start smoking pot? I got a nice job now, I'm Jow Forums, I'm considering trying it out on the weekends during my downtime. I know it can help getting restful sleep at least which I have trouble with sometimes

I'm never gonna become some 24/7 hardcore stoner but I want to know if the risks/benefits of casual weekend usage.

ever make any proper kief? that's the best concentrated experience but you need to use good crystallly buds not gay pot club shit.

aye that's been my farthest progress. The "new" new is pressing bubble hash instead of dry keef to make the puro puro.

Sneed

hash isn't new lmfao. the processing isn't helping, it's actually making things worse. but keep wasting your time!

learn the magic of lower dosages - betting blown out into space has its charm but marijuana can dance on the lines between worlds better than anything else. if you want to walk on the other side take mushrooms or peyote.

>Drinking alcohol + Being successful

Attached: tumblr_mzpwp2YFM61t43e29o1_400.jpg (387x600, 85K)

Trying to live up to impossible standards of "success"; ending up only managing to appear successful when drowned in debt; trapped into endlessly paying back compound usury; banks only have to print more money, everybody else gotta work hard

It was the jews who banned weed in your country so it doesn't hurt profits of pharma and paper lobbies in the first place, but it's hard to sell people 'Weed ruins your life!' when any highschooler can prove on his body that it's scam. Now they push for weed not because it makes you dumb because it would make them money, they will still keep home growing illegal.

I grow my own to make seeds and I’m trying to just learn how to grow really good cannabis. It’s hard to grow healthy useable herb. I vaporize flower once every few years, but I hardly have time to spare to be high, too busy.

Attached: 85624075-DAAE-4170-82FC-4565DFF828CC.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

what if you grow and sell weed tho?

If a successful person smokes pot they only do it occasionally and only a small amount. They spend the vast majority of their time sober unlike dudeweedfags who are high >4hrs a day.

There's all sorts of successful potheads throughout history.

the pot smoking mongols were successful pillagers, murderers, rapists.

The most successful potheads are the guys who sell it to other idiots.

lol korea, you are almost correct. I'm a dudeweedfag and i haven't been sober for over a decade. Stoners are basically high 24/7. I'm not advocating for it just saying it's worse than you think kek. Thanks for trying to have some faith in us though.

wow man! your pothead friends make 200k a year at Amazon? why aren't you smoking, dude?

and to build on that, being high 4 hrs a day would be what a successful person does, they get up, work all day, come home, finish whatever they finish, smoke, and they are high for a few hours. I am not one of those people.

You dumb racist fuck.. I mean really. Jewish people are just like everyone else. Everyone has their bad and good. You people are so ridiculous, and I hope it's just dark humor but I highly doubt it most the time.

Weed is used by all. Shut the fuck up. People get high and do great, and people get high and do shit. Christians. Jewish. Middle easterns. Chinese. Japanese. Cantonese. Whatever. Everyone had their bad moments. Stop being a cunt

he didn't even inhale.

>it can be medicinal
That looks REALLY good for you.

Attached: 1561423904022.jpg (767x1115, 380K)

>Bretty gud pasta

if you're drowned in debt and paying interest all the time you have not been successful in your decision making.

Typically only smoke for pain and to fight off insomnia. I'm on the corporate monster ladder and its the successful side in a multi billion dollar corporation

Correct. Smoking weed every day or all day when you're an adult over 21 is ridiculous and a sign that you're not engaging with reality but rather practicing a wasteful escapism.

>Jewish people are just like everyone else
lmfao

Attached: 1429968784249.jpg (804x1024, 687K)

Attached: drug_pusher.png (802x1024, 793K)

success MEANS being able to smoke weed as much as you want

People who grow pot but don't smoke usually grow shitty pot

If you smoke at night you won’t have the normal amount of dopamine the next day causing you to feel shitty and hence making you smoke at the first opportunity. The degenerate cycle begins

T. Stoner for 7 years

I doubt that. Take a pot smoking faggot that is rich, and one that is poor. Both are going to be passed out after the same amount.

pro-tip: most weed buyers are also retards so shit sells just fine.

>stoner science
k

>Both are going to be passed out after the same amount.
Wrong. The poor one will have much greater tolerance for stress and will last at least ten minutes longer than the rich kid no matter how bombed out they are.

you are a moron if you actually believe that.

Attached: hostilepeople.jpg (333x383, 23K)

Ehh pretty spot on my case
>27
>work two dead end, soul-crushing jobs
>live at home
>one of my only joys is knowing I can smoke myself retarded when I get home

pot smoking causes delusions of grandeur. there's a reason why pot smokers think they're successful, even though they mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. it's because they have delusions of grandeur.

weed doesn't discriminate, man.

Attached: thc.jpg (660x552, 127K)

some of the most successful people were/are alcoholics

t. owns house has wife and good job
how do you measure success?
I smoke reddit spacing

Gravity bongs are basically the harshest way you can smoke lol. No cooling, no water filtration, just stagnant smoke inhaled well after it's prime. I doubt filling the bucket with ice water would help, but it might placebo you into being a better smoker

they're not delusions - pot-smokers often are successful at the task at hand. the problem is that task is worthless unless you learn how to take that internal success and translate it to the external world. one key part of that is to not be smoking weed, lol.

I smoke pot a little bit all day every and I'm very successful. Have family, home, farm, 3 vehicles, tractor, etc. Wife doesn't work just stays home, cooks, cleans, and tends to the children. Came up from being dirt poor all while stoned. The guys in this thread don't have a fucking clue.

equality between people is not real - the weed does the same thing to everyone but people will handle it differently.

>the world is depressing when you know it has more potential

that's why gravity bongs are for smoking smoother, low-potency leaf. only a fucking retard wastes good shit in a gravity bong.

that exemplifies the grandiose delusions of marijuana

Look at this butthurt cop. What do you make, 40k a year? Probably no kids, no wife too, huh?

S.W.I.G
Smoking Weed Is Gay

Attached: jam-jar.jpg (262x192, 9K)

why you so angry? an angry pothead. how cliche is that?

How is this any different from slamming a bunch of alcohol? just eat a weed cookie or something lol. fuckin green meth smokers

Attached: dudewheresmyapartment.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Cope

No, you see im happy as could be. I think its funny that you think success is so unachievable that its delusional. You must work for someone else or not at all. But I guess you tundra fags gotta shell out a lot more for food and energy.

Why are stoner girls so fucking hot.

D
U
D
E

Attached: dude.jpg (700x700, 247K)

I'd bet substantially more people have had their first gay sex on alcohol. Alcohol is pretty terrible for your mind and body. I used to drink a lot when I was younger but quit after having a kid and after it was a pretty short path to living comfortably. Weed doesn't get in the way of fitness the way alcohol does either.

ew

Hmm, I'm a daily pot smoking honors graduate that's working on cancer research related to different phosphorylation sites of AMPK and pathways they regulate. But seeing posts like this make me wanna quit my job so that y'all have a greater chance to die of cancer.

J E S U S

That was massive imagine what she can do to a cock

Attached: 1541040648228.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Clealry someone who uses in moderation will be better off than those heavily indulging, same could be said for drinkers

hot?
that chick is fucking disgusting dude

Has cancer research done anything? Like every charity for the past 50 years has been about curing cancer. Why don't you parasites admit you have no idea what you are doing and just want to fund your houses next to golf courses

The founding fathers grew their own pot to smoke. I'd say they did alright.
>In a diary entry marked August 29, 1766, Washington wrote he “began to pull hemp at the mill and at Muddy Hole.” He remarked “too late for the blossom hemp by three weeks or a month,” which indicates he intended for the hemp plants to flower.
marijuana.com/news/2018/06/president-george-washington-had-a-deeply-rooted-interest-in-hemp/

Attached: Steve.jpg (1073x1041, 186K)

How? Her face is adorable, hair tastefully dyed, pale skin

Ok everyone, south-florida user here. Attending college next semester, never tried pot before, but I'd like to be like this chick when I do lol.
I'm betting there's some experienced weed-anons in here. What do I need to know to not be a retard? Please teach me everything you know, I have no idea where to even start.

Jesus Christ, my ex was EXACTLY like this...
>same build
>same demeanor
>natural redhead though
Not advisable to engage with these thots, not even for a fuck unless you wanna risk getting something bleach can't cure. Being with that chick drove me sober and I maybe smoke every few months or longer.

Attached: 1434136710020.gif (240x240, 391K)

Damn bitch literally has my rig but with a way work banger. She ruined that dab, half of it slide into the fucking piece and she burnt it to hell. WTF that dumbo doing I wanna cry someone help me my im just gonna go fist my asshole i give up

You a trap? Unless you have a dick I'm not supporting you.

drinking beer out of a mason jar like a seattle hipster is definitely more gay

what's it matter if I have a dick or not? there's no way you'll ever know anyway..

Because like I just said, FAG, I'm not supporting someone with a homo vagina. Get it yet? Fuck women. Fuck the entire species. Now if you have a dick I'll give you advice and link you with a plug even.

Why is being successful equated with grasping for money?
One thing that weed shows you is to not be grasping.

There's been the creation of Ab targeting specific fusion proteins from chromosomal abnormalities, the discovery of immune cell inactivation by cancers, characterization of a ton of tumor suppressors and oncogenes, we found out hormonal / receptor imbalance can cause it and found hormone analogues to treat some cancers, discovered p53 mutated in like 50% of cancers and its function, found out cancers can be caused by viruses and ways to protect against shit like HPV, found out how cells become immortalized, characterized cell cycle regulators and many pathways that control them, developed vaccines using a patient's own immune cell, found more effective ways to screen for cancer, began a database with mutations found in cancers, discovered a way to find mutagens easily and characterized a bunch, found a huge chunk of our metabolic map, found genetic and biochemical techniques that allow high throughput screening of drugs or drug targets.

Not bad considering DNA was discovered less then a century ago, you ungrateful cunt.

huh, ok understandable. I'm a straight white male
i don't need a plug, thanks, I just want information

If you really want to, go ahead. At least you're not a teenager or college student and you've reached some level of success already. Every weekend is not ideal. But once in a while (once or twice a month) would be basically harmless. The only risk is liking it enough to not being able to stick to that frequency.

Generally speaking, once you're in the habit of smoking daily or several times a week, it's much harder to break it or cut down. So stick to occasional.

This. I've smoked weed for 8 years. 6 years was almost every single day. In the last couple of years I've managed to take breaks of 3-5 weeks at a time and man am I a much different, happier, better, more productive, more optimistic person without it. Currently trying to quit for good (again) but it's hard to quit completely permanently when all your mates smoke (already I smoke much less than them nowadays). Looking forward to moving towns and starting over as a non-smoker.

I think the habit has done some damage to my memory even verbal/word recollection. I want to see if 6 months to 1 year off brings it back.

>every charity for the past 50 years has been about curing cancer
Oh my poor naive, fren...

For all that they still just cut chunks off your body.

First off, don't smoke outside your environment. At least the first few times, I mean obviously do whatever the fuck you want I'm not a queer, but if you want the best stay in your own environment.

Second. Do it with a single friend the first time. Do not do it in a group over 2. People will forget about you, and you might get boosted from that shit hard core.

Third. Now to focus on the actual "what to smoke". Assuming you plug can get it, get yourself some concentrates, preferably either Live Resin or Diamonds. Those are like 60/g mostly. If not, just pick up some shatter/crumble tier stuff like the girl in this video had. Next, you want to get yourself any chinese banger off amazon, and a pipe/rig of choice. I'm not gonna direct you to anything online cause it's all gay overpriced designer shit and you can get the same stuff at local places. Just don't be a tard and get scammed. Never go to the israeli, I did but I'm a jew so I didn't get scammed. All the glass shops are owned by Israelis. It's horrible. On amazon search for a Engtaiquixis DIscoloration Quartz. Should be a blue strippy looking thing. Grab that, but make sure you have the right angle size for your piece. Next, pick up a can of butane on amazon (eventually you can bulk it for cheap), and a 25-40 dollar butane torch. Witha fat looking head, not a small one. You want a large flame.

From there comes the actual smoking. Depends but on that specific banger you go with a 1 minute heat up. Time it with a timer. Torch the bottom of the banger. It will eventually turn red, towards the peak when the blue stripes turn red you can stop, cool down for 1:30-155 depending on intensity of the dab you would like.

Voila nigger.

Cause it's the easiest way if cancer hasn't metastasized.

that's a guy

Don't know what 95% of the terms you wrote mean but I'll copy into my notepad to lookup/research later
ty

Rig=Pipe/Piece
Banger=The "bowl"/place where weed is placed to smoke|

No other terms matter except maybe the actual names of the material you want to smoke out of a dab rig. Just google dabbing I mean it's got a guide I'm sure

Weed is legal and popular in North Korea because they don't have any tobacco. Same with meth.

>farm
not a real job