Why are American kids forced to watch fantasy films like pic related in history class?

Why are American kids forced to watch fantasy films like pic related in history class?

Attached: Propaganda.jpg (314x445, 36K)

Jews

I was forced to watch Life is Beautiful

They play it off as factual, even though it's based on a fictional novel. Because its black and white and looks more authentic?

Also theres so much nudity for no particular reason. Kids dont need to be seeing that at school.

(((American))) propaganda machine has to start when their young to prevent dissidents.

Because it's incredibly powerful propaganda.

We watched Roots back in 8th grade history class. Movie has men on horses capturing Africans with nets. In the real world the jews never got off the boat or else they died from malaria. Africans sold Africans on the coast.

It's actually child abuse to let these shitty jews show your kids this crap to brainwash them. Almost as bad as letting them circumcise them.

Form of brainwashing for young kids.

I liked the blooper reel in the end credits, it subverted my expectations

Attached: 5HYtmJq.png (478x259, 130K)

based

Attached: 1569064294367.jpg (680x2298, 653K)

just watched it for the first time last week. Good comedy.

My favorite part is when the german girls tell the kikes to breath in their feet scent deeply so they get gassed faster.

Attached: stinky german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 197K)

Two words, Social Conditioning.

Hitler was a communist

Read history, find a new hero and watch for tyrants

Hitler may have been the only man in the 20th century to actually stand up for his people, and the culture and beliefs they hold dear in a sickeningly noble manner. You've been brainwashed.

One of the greatest true stories ever made. Spielberg is a genius.

>hitler was a communist
Mutt education everyone.

Stood up for what culture, Nazism was some kooky new-age millennialism scientology-esque bullshit with a touch of Roman-inspired architecture and symbols There was absolutely nothing authentically German about it.

>There was absolutely nothing authentically German about it.
You're a fucking retard. Local cultures were completely preserved.

He was also Jewish, African and a homosexual. A true hero of the left.

bruh moment

Attached: no.jpg (285x368, 55K)

it actually happened. It's a pungent toxin german girlfeet give off.

Attached: bismarck smelly.jpg (800x799, 168K)

American kids are forced to watch shit like that because without it, kids will start to awaken and look like me (pic related)

Attached: read_siege.jpg (2448x3264, 1.17M)

Dude stop lusting over feet. Ass is the way to go.

They made the most emotionally powerful music ever. A true masterpiece. Shame it was used to facilitate kikery.

my cousin is german and the smell of her snowy wh*te feet infected my lungs. My breath smells like them now.

Girls are so mean

Attached: germm.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

>look like me
>Swastika facing wrong direction

Sure...

Attached: Ok.jpg (1080x1012, 133K)

I went to highschool at an experimental school for gifted students. There were all sorts of experiments going on at the time. An English teacher asked us to write a report about a figure from history. I did A.Hitler.
The next day the class was shown footage from the allied liberation of concentration resorts.

TLDR - I caused this, Im sorry.

Oh yeah your the Sicilian dude. Remember you from a couple months back on some thread.
Did you develop a giantess foot fetish?

im not a feetfag but I want some cute girl to step all over my neck, chest and head with her stinky feet and force me to lick it

The phone mirrors the photo retard

wouldn't mind a cute g*rman girl bullying my brown sicilian feet with her snowy pale ones. Am sick so hurts to breathe anyway. May as well huff girlfeet to build up immunity.

germanic girls have such big feet for stepping on med boy's chests.

Attached: swedefeet.jpg (500x758, 83K)

They aren’t around here

>wh*te
why do you guys archive text based on key words? It seems inefficient. Get into big data, its the new thing now.

Bong here we watched this shit in high school but I think it was in RE class

my cousin says my feet are brown as mudslime feet so i censor the word g*rman because they are bulli

Attached: nord feetsssss.jpg (890x864, 620K)

>Phone mirrors the Image

Sure about that Bud?

Attached: Fucking Retard.png (196x196, 63K)

Fuck you bitch. At least I have the balls to scar myself with the symbol of whiteness. The Jews fear me for a reason.

post stinky german girl feet
>no g*rm gf to bully my browntalian feet

Attached: nord girl feet.png (1023x991, 1.1M)

Damn just reversed image one of the pictures you posted. You have been at this for months. I don't think your cousin actually bullies you with her feet.

she did once!

She grabbed my nose with her toes and had chest cold the next day! Girlfeet are literally chemical weapons. Only girls have smelly feet btw

Attached: stink pale feetss.jpg (1024x1280, 148K)

I AM WAITING FOR THE SEQUEL. I feel that would be more suitable for young audiences.

I love the scene when Ralph Fiennes is sniping prisoners from his balcony. Pure Jewish fantasy.

>Da Joos fear me!

And about every female in a 500ft radius.

At least go with something more aestheticly pleasing or something or than "Muh scaring" BS

Put some effort in to it for fucks sake.

Attached: He knows your better than this..jpg (1042x830, 116K)

because kikes have power and understand the importance of propaganda.

Attached: mental universe.jpg (409x460, 34K)

Man you really have a hard on for feet. When did you first begin having those feelings?

Attached: nordfeets.jpg (800x1200, 112K)

all italians love feet. Italy is a feet.

I want to see anchovy dip her feet in the mediterranean and turn it into a bubbling, toxic swamp.

Attached: anchovy's biological weapons!.jpg (2916x1800, 1.6M)

also talk to me about feet

Attached: capturee..png (239x43, 5K)

we were forced to watch the name of the rose which i think beats this white guilt movie

Attached: serious_cat.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Attached: 1500244416245.jpg (1417x2019, 1.55M)

redpill me on this piece of propaganda

Schindlar took money from Jewish groups when the book was written . A novel

Attached: shit list.png (1011x300, 39K)