Climate Change

Does anyone actually, un-ironically believe in human caused "Climate Change?" What is your basis for this belief?

Attached: Wt6DarfcInYT77cSoELbKzPThGk5MGbIUGjxLvL-Yfw.jpg (1024x707, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/
youtube.com/watch?v=nowsfuBLnzk
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/full/10.1175/BAMS-D-13-00091.1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

actually yes only because the queen of all spergs told me so

Attached: 1BC081EF-5345-44D2-A068-AFA870DA2914.jpg (1024x688, 59K)

Humans produce lots of co2, lots of co2 makes the earth warmer and makes the storms stronger. Therefore humans are the cause of all cases of warm days and bad weather events.

I believe in CO2 causing the Earth to get warmer; however I also belive the Earth goes through cooling and heating events even without CO2 and greenhouse gasses.

CO2 is allowing out plants to flourish, but global warming(man-made or not) is bad for animals(including humans) because we are playing a game of Darwinism where the fittest will survive.

Attached: EBzIN9WU0AEna1T.jpg (518x518, 37K)

To a degree
Pollution is a serious problem
You can literally see smog in third world shitholes
But blaming first world countries is fucking retarded
Also a lot of fires over here are common and the last few big ones were due to local governments not doing under growth removal or stopping grazing on government land
The same people doing this are the one's claiming it's climate change despite causing the problem in the first place

obviously there is a gas leak in new zealand cause what you said is retarded you must be fucking suffocating.

I believe anyone genuinely worried about the man-made climate change meme would start advocating for extreme sanctions on India and China, up to and including preemptive nuclear strikes.
But sure enough, it's all porkbarrel horseshit begging for shekels. Elite jews and shabbos goyim getting off on how many normies they can trick into not having babies, weakening their own agricultural and economic base in the west, substituting insect protein for livestock, etc.

That would be culturally insensitive and racist. What we really need to focus on is banning straws and plastic bags at all of the white-owned businesses in western countries. Because plastic warms the earth too.

Termites emit more co2 than humans.

Yeah, I'm calling everything a single-use _____ too to be a shithead to my leftcuck coworkers. If anything, paper straws are a good excuse to curb consumption of the high-fructose corn jew.
It's really hard to argue against not nuking India and China though when the retards are getting this riled up.

we need to ban fat people, fat people are always sweating so they must generate more heat than normal people thus they are creating global warming!
these fat monsters must be stopped!

No humans emit more. Humans are bigger.

Absolutely. Fat people also consume more resources and creating/shipping those resources generates co2 and other pollutants.

Attached: 1564714310195.jpg (1200x1232, 160K)

When its at the point of "do you believe" its become a religion. Pollution is bad, bit its inevitable. Building batteries for electric cars opens up a whole different type of pollution. I do enjoy the irony of rural hicks that don't believe in climate change generally being way more green and in touch with the earth than the rootless cosmos that are all so quick to screech about it.

Ocean pollution and deforestation will kills us centuries before "climate change". Volcanoes emit more greenhouse gasses than all of humanity by an order of magnitude. Water vapour is also significantly more effective as a greenhouse gas than CO2. Solar flares and geological cycles warm and cool the earth naturally. Humans definitely have an (insignificant) effect on the average temperature of the earth.

Don't let alarmist trick you into not having kids, buying (environmentally detrimental) electric cars, or eating bug protein.

All this should not belittle the real threats to our environment, like Africa, and Asia.

The answer to saving the environment lies in nuclear energy: controlled fission to power our cities, and uncontrolled fusion to demolish the Shitskins.

Attached: 1566934283058.png (500x527, 92K)

Yep, the ocean is an extremely big deal in terms of life being able to exist on land. Pretty sure phytoplankton are the real lungs of the earth, not the fucking amazon.

Plus they're fucking gross. Do we really need a reason to ban them?

It's not a question of whether you believe that humans caused climate change. The issue is that politicians are using it as an excuse to carbon tax you.
>What, you're saying that a tax can't change the weather? You must be a climate-denying conservative

Yes.

I think we may be affecting it but not to the point where we need to cease using fossil fuels

>I trust a few dozen energy company executives over millions of scientists

Phytoplankton, coral reefs, and an incredibly fragile ecosystem that sustains all of us air breathing fucks in an ironic way. The first Jew was the Tetrapod.

Attached: stupid-tetrapod.jpg (495x294, 104K)

Attached: no.jpg (720x697, 38K)

based and uncontrol fissionpilled

Attached: 138353737264537.jpg (601x1024, 113K)

>over millions of scientists

Attached: 9fa00511a5962785a9603592d4cab693.jpg (741x402, 36K)

>>I trust a few dozen energy company executives over millions of scientists
hurrr durr i'm a retard who doesn't understand false appeal to authority

If climatologists can’t create a model that reliably predicts whether patterns to an accurate degree then how can they claim to know what will happen in any given scenario.

If you want to reduce warming then simply pump SO2 into the atmosphere to reduce radiation from the sun. There are numerous methods to achieve heat reduction besides “durr, stop driving”

Climate Jew Exposed.
Maybe a tax on foreskin removal would help your country's Political Environment.

Attached: 1566382851795.jpg (680x377, 61K)

I'm on the same page as you, but I do believe humans are contributing to the current warming phase. The extent to which we are contributing is up for debate, but it's also retarded to believe anything will change if the USA or even Europe take drastic measures while India, China, and the developing world do nothing.

no more cars, goyim

Attached: greta soros puppet.jpg (718x821, 65K)

>Does anyone actually, un-ironically believe in human caused "Climate Change?" What is your basis for this belief?
I do. I have a degree in physics and actually understand the details of it. Exactly what greenhouse gasses do, the chemistry behind ocean acidification, etc. I was alive when the hole in the ozone layer was going on so I have seen dramatic effects humans have had on the atmosphere. We are adding billions of tons of CO2 to the atmosphere, every year, about 30% of which dissolves in the oceans. Imagine if you were to add 20 billion cars to the atmosphere, flying above your head, every year you added 20 billion more. That's the same weight of CO2 we add each year. No one is even arguing whether the planet is getting hotter, the argument is why, and the only people arguing its not man made are either taking money from the oil industry or not scientists at all. Exxon actually paid for their own research that came back saying global warming was real and man made, then they covered it up and started paying people to say it was fake.
scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/

Its not so hard to believe people would lie to keep their profits flowing, they literally start wars and kill people for profit. Look at Iraq, hundred of thousands of innocents dead, all for money. These people will kill us all.

twainchecked

Attached: 1540737547180.jpg (1536x1536, 316K)

My biggest problem with this is that the people shilling electric cars or trying to get fat government contracts aren't actually saving anything. They are just trying to make money off of fear.

Anyone that actually wants to address climate change has to say put depopulation on the table, or at least be willing to talk about the entire world drastically changing their lifestyles. I think politicians see that telling the truth would end their careers, and end up just trying to make money before everything burns down.

>I have a degree in physics
It always amazes me so much. and what nigger?
All scientists who are engaged in this (and not just have a degree in "physics") cannot reach a common consensus. And constantly make mistakes
kys brainlet believer

Attached: s0zupuefi0o31.jpg (640x710, 67K)

Attached: 2hy5ugxni0o31.jpg (640x1002, 154K)

Attached: 3w31jmghuzn31.jpg (960x960, 335K)

Attached: dme3h74pi0o31.jpg (640x897, 157K)

Attached: 4aqcrqsbi0o31.jpg (640x1068, 110K)

kek

Attached: 10tdhs32e0o31.jpg (960x543, 115K)

No

Attached: gretas-first-time-drunk.jpg (640x800, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nowsfuBLnzk

Attached: p535v1oui0o31.jpg (640x862, 99K)

I don't get why Jow Forums is so cucked on climate change. The same people going around with talking points of "muh anti-globalism" are really just sucking the cocks of the globalist oil execs.

Attached: tumblr_pruyvaqeZH1r94kvzo1_1280.jpg (1024x647, 115K)

Climate change activists also include non-climate related demands on gender, reparations from "developed countries" etc. Tribalism at its best and you will also find crazies on both sides.
I theorise we will see mass migration from Africa to the west happen in the name of "climate change" although it will be occurring because of drought mismanagement, poor town planning etc.
This migration has been on the UN's agenda all along, it's probably why they established the IPCC in the first place.

Attached: ifnotforclimate.jpg (1083x1713, 533K)

Attached: grasping at straws.png (626x326, 43K)

nuke western civilization please.

There's a lot of cars and a lot of factories and a lot of shit going in the air, makes sense we could have fucked something up by now

China and India copy everything the west does, it's important the west takes the first steps. Once electric cars become ubiquitous here they will there as well. And 'clean energy' like solar, wind, geothermal, if that ever manages to replace coal here it will in the developing world as the tech trickles down

The major cause of CO2 EMISSIONS in the US are Braphog slampigs
You need to sniff up all their stinky BBBBRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP emissions the second they leave their swollen intestinal stracts

Attached: 9548108A-01C0-4D49-9DFB-1467DDBF7D1A.jpg (535x720, 128K)

I want climate change to happen.

I feel its always best to be prepared and cautious about this sort of stuff. In regards to things we cannot immediately see the repercussions to, humans tend to be very bad about acting only after it is already too late to fix anything.

the level of C02 in the atmosphere is directly correlated to the level of water vapour in the air.
t. physics boi

as in higher levels of C02 lead to higher levels of water vapour

>climate change is a hoax
>the scientists say so
>4% say its not happening
>almost all of those are non publishing
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/full/10.1175/BAMS-D-13-00091.1
Being a denier is just a way for contrarians to feel smarter

What can I do to make the climate change faster?