Mfw the black sun is just the witches wheel rebranded

>mfw the black sun is just the witches wheel rebranded
>mfw nazi and pagan hitler worshippers are male witches larping as soldiers for God
>mfw its used for hypnotism and you are putting yourself under a power fantasy larp spell

Pic related is the witches wheel. Stop casting spells on yourself thats what women do.

Attached: images.png (216x233, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernie_Swastikas
niche-creative.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Swastika-Korean-Temple-300-x-6201.jpg
ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312
everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/Swastika/
teivo.net/2016/12/06/swastika/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its akshually just a fractal is you knew anything you dunce

The Sonnenrad is an ancient Germanic symbol, it has nothing to do with kike witchcraft.

That is not the Sonnenrad, but the Slavic equivalent called the Кoлoвpaт.

theoretically any symbol can have power behind it and such.

to me personally it's just the symbol a group and/or etc uses and/or sits behind.

but the ones casting are the beings (may not be human) and/or etc in that situation.

its a fucking fractal
stfu and get educated you nazis

swastikas were / are used by many groups.

Finland is known on this one and in 1919 they used swastika for their hockey team even though this one is from 1922 and in France and a female hockey team or whatever.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernie_Swastikas

swastika is used by buddhist on temples - nothing to do with Adolf Hitler and/or the Nazis
niche-creative.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Swastika-Korean-Temple-300-x-6201.jpg

it's who's casting behind the symbol that dictates it and/or etc or whoever claims rule and/or righteous rule over it such as the Christian Cross alone in Christianity.

Attached: swastika_ancient_symbol_found_in_all_traditions.jpg.jpg (400x400, 29K)

all those symbols are fractals

check out my post above as well as this one.

ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

hindus used the swastika to as well in hinduism.

sure
they were fractals
they all knew it meant a fractal
whats your point

saying that it depends who's giving the power behind it.

everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/Swastika/

Christians use the Swastika / Iron Cross and have done so heavily in the past as well as the Romans to as well.

Christians - used the swastika
Buddhist - used the swastika
Hindus - used the swastika

all 3 different religions and what I'm saying is it depends who gives it the power and/or etc as the human beings alone and such and/or who the followers are alone.

Attached: Ancient_Roman_Mosaics_Villa_Romana_La_Olmeda_007_Pedrosa_De_La_Vega_-_Saldaña_(Palencia).jpg (1936x1296, 1.84M)

who's behind the casting and/or etc and such / what spiritual forces are behind it and such is what I was saying and/or showing myself personally.

Maybe it was the Air Force of finland and/or etc.

I can't recall - maybe it wasn't the hockey team and that was iceland. trying to remember this stuff off the top of my head for the most part from what I've studied alone in the past of the swastika and/or it's meaning / origins that is.

teivo.net/2016/12/06/swastika/

Attached: ilmavoimat2.png (736x488, 135K)

sure the person using the symbol and say it has some other meaning but everything and all symbols are just fractals and have no meaning beyond that, all other meanings are a fake power play

>witches
Wicca = gnostic tranny shit from Crowley

mfw this star is about math not vagina or jew shit like satan

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x470, 17K)

also...

What's wrong with liking Nazis for the most part and not hating them?

it's the devil jew kikes you have to watch out for mostly.

jews have been expelled from 109 countries alone by Christian Kings to Adolf Hitler (tried to at least).

Attached: 14fd2e0964d18f4a8543e6992bd7920b.jpg (583x643, 124K)

>jew kikes
jews dont exist in the current year
i think youre talking about the European white khazars

not responding because i blew your narrative out of the water?

no, you have no evidence and/or etc.

gave up on you and figured you for a jew / damn devil kike / kike that is anyways.

yeah ok
now go eat eat grains and stay walmart property
everyone thats not a shill or dumb as a rock knows Jews dont fucking exist in the current year and that all the "Jews" in Israel today and around the world are white European Khazar's from east Europe and Russia
its very obvious, dark skin Arabs are more jew then the the whites Europeans you call "Jews"
Hitler was an Ashkenazim Khazar Rothschild
deal with and move on stop coping
now go back to eating grains destroying your gut and living with candida infecting your body destroying your system
loser

also you presented no evidence as well
i never said i did have evidence
but you apparently claim you do?
what a joke you intellectually dishonest chutzpah filled faggot

fractal
[ˈfraktəl]
NOUN

a curve or geometric figure, each part of which has the same statistical character as the whole. Fractals are useful in modeling structures (such as eroded coastlines or snowflakes) in which similar patterns recur at progressively smaller scales, and in describing partly random or chaotic phenomena such as crystal growth, fluid turbulence, and galaxy formation.

How are any symbols posted here fractals?

they represent fractals
thats the deepest meaning you can get out of them
as above so below is the what all those symbols mean
how they fuck cant you see that?
any other meaning is a fake power play bullshit