Why would any sane individual need an assault weapon?

Why would any sane individual need an assault weapon?
>muh 2nd amendment, muh tyrannical gubment

You won't stop jets and tanks with your AR-54, faggots

Attached: FO85Q5IG5KPALIE.RECT2100.jpg (510x546, 59K)

don't make me tap the sign.

An armed citizen militia can stop tanks, and foot soldiers.
Didn't you watch the news about the Vietnam war?

achutally the AR-15 is not select fire, there fore you are wrong

move to Venezuela THEN neck yourself.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 9.30.23 PM.png (973x398, 140K)

>Can't stop jets with a ar54 .

Hey the guys got a pretty good point. Where exactly does it say in the second amendment that civilians can't own equipment that puts them on a level playing field with their government??

That's right it doesn't...so why are rocket launchers , surface to air miles, full automatic anti air craft machine guns easily available to civilians? Because you should be able to walk into any gun shop in America and buy what ever you can afford.

Op is a based as fuck second amendment advocate and has raised a very valid point.

Military hardware is restricted and it's high time you shit posters started repealing your 1934 machine gun ban. And scrap your paper back gun registration that is Illegal being compiled from background checks and fire arm purchases.

This thread, pretty much word for word, is made nearly every day.

Just stop.

>Because you should be able to walk into any gun shop in America and buy what ever you can afford.
If Americans were free, they could.

Attached: download (30).jpg (1024x769, 188K)

I'll stop them with my buster sword

>You won't stop jets and tanks
You say that as if people would be dumb enough to have a stationary base of operations.
>with your AR-54
Imagine being this unaware of the topic you want to regulate; do you seriously think your enemies will just use one type of weapon, and nothing else?
>Why would any sane individual need an assault weapon?
It's not called the "bill of needs", retard.

Attached: phb8u27rik311.jpg (938x960, 363K)

Someone upload the greentext where user explains that tanks/aircraft are used to level infastructure whixh the government wouldn't want to do and that an on the ground force would be fucked as You and ya boys could be anywhere aremed with anything and they can't fight against that as there are way more of you than them.

Jets and tanks cannot occupy cities, learn basics of warfare moron.

It's really that simple. Op is a lifetime member of gun owners of America and hates the NRA for cucking on the 1987 machine gun ban that stopped civilians owning new one's.

Op is a gun loving patriot and wants guns to be tax deductible

I DONT GIVE A FUCK
GO BACK TO MISSOULA MONTANA

Attached: 1543364567928.jpg (768x577, 55K)

Then combo with my w/summon kotr, mime, mime.

>That's right it doesn't...so why are rocket launchers , surface to air miles, full automatic anti air craft machine guns easily available to civilians? Because you should be able to walk into any gun shop in America and buy what ever you can afford.
imagine

Attached: 1465069995607.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Thoughts and prayers my friend thoughts and prayers

Attached: 1568862328904.jpg (500x496, 76K)

Attached: gun_control_tap_the_sign.png (1298x1920, 1.91M)

>AR-54

Attached: ar54-assault-mic.jpg (670x670, 73K)

That's the one, thanks Leaf.

Then I'll get some jets and tanks

>You won't stop jets and tanks with your AR-54, faggots
Oh look this argument again

Attached: 1471359095845.png (600x450, 212K)

Damn, if this fucking Australian isn't based as fuck

There would be a lot less stupid people in the world if everyone was given a few grenades, rocket launchers and full auto firearms when they are born

>you won’t stop jets and tanks with your AR-54

Then why are the government, and little puss boy faggots like you so scared of us having them? Hmmm? If they’re so useless why does the entire left cry about taking them from us day in and day out?