Empire of Dust 2: America boogaloo

After building factories in Africa, the Chinese are back at it, but this time in America, opening factories where the previously prosperous GM factories once stood, before they closed forever.

Full stream including subtitle:
bitchute.com/video/3ngu5TKoQ4DB/

Attached: 1559716438340.jpg (990x891, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9jsnAD4aNw
youtube.com/watch?v=2Tjoz_0I4Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=PsH7j7i4dC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: winston-vlogger.jpg (704x460, 77K)

previous thread:

>pic
dumb useless cunt

>then they wanted a living wage.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (134x134, 4K)

I literally have the same issue, but instead of some factory from china, it's apple that is somehow through a loophole paying me less than minimum wage

I have the feeling that America has been here before except last time it was the 80's and Japanese.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (750x1125, 125K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h9jsnAD4aNw

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I would like to inquire as to why you dislike Monsieur Sterzel.

Attached: 1567115398976.png (600x600, 170K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2Tjoz_0I4Gk

The problem is that Japan is 1/10 the size of China. Oh and that they're an occupied country.

>opening factories where the previously prosperous GM factories once stood, before they closed forever.
I want to die. They shouldn't be here. They shouldn't fucking be touch US soil.
And GM should fucking burn. MFers are closing plants left and right, don't want to make a deal with the unions, then wonder why the UAW goes on strike.
Midwest is dead. Majority of states in the region have lost over a thousand manufacturing workers since last year
We're the rust belt instead of the manufacturing belt for a reason now. After get done abandoning us, along with the uppity faggots who try to push progressive crap on the average man, the bug men are going to show up to enslave us.
I give up. We will never get to go back to when a man could leave HS get a union factory job, and provide for his family. Midwest is doomed

Attached: 1548642561729.jpg (753x707, 331K)

i never liked documentary films, but this one's pretty good. can you recommend me more burger docu films like this?

If we had never entered NAFTA and never entered into trade with china this would never have happened, blame the Jews who didn't want to pay us and then blame the unions for being too fucking greedy and making the Jews move our manufacturing and shit other places.

Because he’s a low iq sexpat. Basically a white nigger.

>If we had never entered NAFTA and never entered into trade with china this would never have happened
Oh I know user, I fucking know. It doesn't take a genius to see that theyd ship jobs to other countries that have significantly lower wages.
Ross Perot said as much.
Best part is, the public was not allowed to read NAFTA till the day Clinton was sworn in. They shoved the dog turd through, Bush would've signed it if he hadn't lost, Clinton did sign it.
People were pissed then, and its only grown over the years.
And yes, the unions did get greedy, but they would've moved jobs out anyway, because it woulda been cheaper regardless.
Videos like this make me sadder. People told them no, and it didn't matter. And now, we aren't allowed to get rid of it, we have to have an agreement, nuNAFTA wont fix this mess despite what Trump pretends
youtube.com/watch?v=PsH7j7i4dC4

>Upset that he can't be a financially irresponsible, morally bankrupt boomer like his parents

Welcome to the modern economy, bitch.

I blame the Jews and I blame the government that made it profitable for them to do it.

Ask yourself why is a company that employs Chinese slaves in what is essentially a sweat shop operating under conditions that would get the owners arrested if the factory was located in this country being taxed at the same rate as a company that employs Americans with a living wage and decent benefits?

We can get angry at the rich for stabbing the western worker in the back for quick profit but we should also be angry at the government that made policies that made it profitable for them to do so.

Attached: Quantitative Easing.png (500x533, 135K)

What? Japan was second behind the United States in the 80s. They were the competition. Omg this dude is a retard. Derp the size of the country derp

I blame both but maybe that's just me.
True, but it would have been slower and less devastating if they hadn't been so fucking greedy.

>Upset that he can't be a financially irresponsible, morally bankrupt boomer like his parents
I don't think you understand user.
Its not the modern economy, its the globalized economy, that's globalized because we, yes we the US, not Europe not china not japan, we agreed to make trade deals with other places that ensured lower taxes on goods from over seas, thus meaning Goldberg can move his factory overseas, pay a bugman 2 cents a day, ship the good back here pay almost 0 penalty, and sell it to an American for a significantly higher value.
All's I want, is things to go back to when 1 man could go provide for his family immediately after high school. Its not too much to ask. The fact that men cant do this anymore is why the family unit is dying
You chalking this up as being financial irresponsibility and modern economy is smooth brain at best. The modern economy and China's industrial status exist because the Midwest was gutted.
You can go fuck yourself. You are no better than the faggots that got up then, and still get up and say
>we have to trade with the rest of the world
trade doesn't mean we need no tariffs and allow jobs to go overseas.
Your fucking modern economy has destroyed the middle class and the bedrock of the country.
But its all ok cause we have light boxes that are cheap in the modern economy right? And I can consume so easily now right? We were in way better financial shape then than now.
You are a faggot. I hope you OD on onions and capeshit

Attached: 1555869760215.jpg (1024x504, 94K)

Exactly, Japan was getting too big for it's boots and the US decided it had to do something to kneecap the competition. i.e. Plaza Accords.
Japan had no choice but to accede because fundamentally it is a vassal state of the United States due to WW2.
China is a sovereign nation that is 10x bigger than Japan.
These two factors put together changes the outcome completely.

>so the situation did a 180 in west cuck states
thats the best thread in 1000 years

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Gee I wonder who made this documentary?

Attached: subtle merchant.png (455x548, 29K)

fuck this nigger shithole

Attached: China.jpg (500x433, 36K)

this is the end of mutts (progressivism).
weak should fear the strong

Attached: 6586.jpg (1366x768, 197K)

Nice proxy Chang.

Attached: 1565843129453.png (500x334, 393K)

>>All's I want, is things to go back to when 1 man could go provide for his family immediately after high school. Its not too much to ask. The fact that men cant do this anymore is why the family unit is dying

This wont ever happen because destroying the fabric of society is way too profitable.
Face it, the moment America turned into an empire it became a business.

Fuck you burger
Whole society is fucked up by your country.
al this niggers, lgbt, thots, climate change etc etc etc
chinese are bugs but they will end this shit.

Attached: economic-superpower.jpg (1070x1222, 538K)

The Chinese are just another tool of the Jew.

Interesting how that image literally states that countries actually close to China geographically see America as a superior economy

>And whole europe otherwise.
Yeah really makes you think

I mean what incentive do the workers have to work hard at some shitty factory job? It isn't China where their social credit score will go down if they don't work hard and the government won't help them if they get fired.

>be foreigner
>complain
the channel

Eat a dick. I hope every blacked participant ever drags their nuts across your proxied face

doesn't Europe have a sizeable chink immigrant population?

They'd open a factory in the netherlands but it's well known how chinks feel about muslims.

>I keep training I say: STOP HAVING FAT FINGER STOP HAVING FAT FINGER. He no understand he no efficient. He slow he not like us insects in the assembly line penalized by the second. Conclusion: american man stubid, he bad man. I boil dog alive he no boil dog alive, he stubid. I teach him, say : YOU'RE STOOBID. He no understand.
Just nuke China and extend the Gobi all the way the the sea.

Did the car crash on its head?

>no chinese will ever be muh president! no chinks evar
>takes over your employment
no biggre keks then the anti-chinese posters on this /board/

China holds a lotof US gov bonds, sells most of products for dollars so they have plenty dollars.
And they can't figure out why they don't literally own most of the US.

Oh yea?!
Well China will expand its insect hive in your vodka drinking ice hole too.

>American workers
>crying about broken microwaves for food
>crying about not enough eating area
>crying about having to work hard
>crying about not making $28 to sweep the floor
>crying about being too hot
>can't fit into normal size safety reflective vest
>gigantic bulbous fatbodies
>enormous fat asses
>swollen potbelly gunts flopping about
>sees Chinese racial unity, strict traditional values, and ultra-nationalism and starts boomer blubbering teary eyed about "we are all one people"
>learns the hard way he isn't Chinese and he isn't part of the group, gets fired and left to the wolves

>Chinese workers
>sacrifices for the Greater Good
>never complains
>militaristic work attitude
>works twice as hard, twice as long, for half the pay
>always physically capable and prepared for movement
>openly acknowledges superiority to American counterparts

Maybe we just deserve to suffer. The West is full of worthless faggots. What an embarrassment.

I hope for your sake your trolling.
Surely no one is that muck of a bitch in real life.

>sees Chinese insect hive

>China holds a lotof US gov bonds
Japan holds more of our debt, but it doesn't mean a whole lot without a means to collect, which neither country has.

> so they have plenty dollars.
It's the world reserve currency....every country has a lot of USD because it's historically been a relatively stable currency.

>works twice as hard for half the pay
Absolutely cucked

god our generation is awesome

>Well China will expand its insect hive in your vodka drinking ice hole too.
Something like that happens 100 years ago, i was born in shithole, i am will die in shithole.
Start to develop sense of what it feel likes and adapt. The life in whitenigger/nigger project can be so joyfull. Because thats what happened when you are a brainlet modern westerner with muh society nigger rights

>Japan holds more of our debt, but it doesn't mean a whole lot without a means to collect
You don't even know what bod means.
They get paid interest every half year.
Bonds have an expiration date when they collect the worth of said bond, you stupid nigger.

this user get it
And now there are no work, cucked chink replace you
lmao

*bond

Thanks broeder, will watch

You need Putin 2.0 to take back all the wealth Putin and his oligarchs stole from the other oligarchs and give it back to the state and maybe rob less.

It's all fun and games until these people end up in line in the shit gutter waiting to get their welfare checks amongst all the imported third worlders that never worked a day in their lives and spit on the country they now occupy.

Lots of factory jobs have blacks n Mexicans now so

That Senator really pissed them off with his union talk!

Attached: screenshot-www.bitchute.com-2019-09-22-07-53-22-872.jpg (843x473, 246K)

Schnippin schnappin

>We will never get to go back to when a man could leave HS get a union factory job, and provide for his family. Midwest is doomed
well yeah u need half of the world destroyed and the other half living in stone age for that to happen, so u better start conjuring WW3, cuz yeah, like you said, its never coming back

one mans trash

These low skill jobs will be automated soon. So it isn't like the work will be there anyways.

yeah nice sarcasm. Maybe you even thought that muh Russia muh based.
We do not need anything, this situation can not be changed, just as you

>Chinese importing equipment and doing illegal installations in the US
>Chinese paying off officials to look the other way
I watched that video and all I see are illegal installations with equipment directly from China. All of it violating OSHA and local jurisdiction code.

Their time will come. This has happened before in the US. Not the first time. My city has been hit already when the FBI arrested the building official (Vietnamese faggot) for taking bribes from Chinks to turn a blind eye. Mostly because he did something really fucking stupid by turning a blind eye on a building construction with no parking lots (The chinks wanted employees to sleep in the factory), so people immediately noticed that. The Chinese are not very smart as people would like to claim.

Attached: 1562418067177.gif (300x250, 1.92M)

Working with american niggers
>it's all so tiresome

Ofc, great excuse.
Guess who will automate them? Burger with 80 iq or chink?

all u want to know is if its funny and how much i'll be laughing

Attached: 0c41f3ce3416a87f878b605fab0ac2981bdeb3fb5266fe65ac6d42fc2b49d87f.jpg (512x512, 63K)

>The chinks wanted employees to sleep in the factory
lmao chinks really are insects

I'll automate them using my Master of Engineering in mechatronics

>he can't do his own bargaining
Fuck unions, all they do is protect lazy fat fucks with 30 years seniority. I do way better in open shops.
Union shops I go in demanding a raise and they give me some 'union contract annual raise' 2% BS that amounts to 30 cents an hour. An open shop I go in and tell the boss pay me or I quit and I get $3 extra.
Hard workers shouldn't subsidize the trash

Ohioan here
Start monday at whirlpool

what about fat fingers?

Yea you just need more vodka you cock eyed fetal alcohol syndrome slav monkey shits.

This thread is a deja vu.

Anyway, chink propaganda, etc.

9 AM
9 PM
6 DAYS A WEEK

996 MAN

So Trump is having the chinks rebuild our factory infrastructure? kek

>Whirlpool
>working at an anti-White faggot company

This. So much this.

Fuck the kikes AND the chinks. TOGETHER. They are one in the same and work together, and together have the same agenda for the West. China and Israel, both internal, protectionist Nationalist states that seek to destroy and subvert the West. Anybody advocating for China as the savior of the white race (most likely shills) is DELUSIONAL, and this thread is proof of that.

The rise in prosperity and prominence of China from the late 90's up until now while the West simultaneously became engulfed in degeneracy, Left Wing propaganda, multiculturalism, open borders, faggotry and mass poverty is NOT A COINCIDENCE. China, hand in hand with the kikes, has been milking the West dry for over 20 years and pushing toxic politics and propagnda to keep us down and in chaos and under their boots.

Fuck anybody who advocates for chinks, they are just as much good goys as any JIDF shill, perhaps even worse.

Get a couple of these bad boys

Attached: 121807_ts.jpg (700x700, 47K)

>chinese company
>open plant in America
>have to hire niggers and therefore the output sucks
oh no no no no

Attached: 1465210752965.jpg (492x449, 48K)

I drank vodka like 4-5 times in my life

Yeah. nice then. You can pass

The misery and the comrades around you will convince to do more.

Look americans you can fix this situation, just only need to start a new industrial revolution, the big three are no longer american companies they are Global they dont care anymore about the blue collar american, same story is whit the tech companies they got so big that no longer need america.

>NO UNION, NO BREAKS NO TOILET BREAK, EVEY TIME WORK ALL THE TIME
*insect noises

Thats unironically true.

we betrayed now we hire bug person from america to do stop union

and when all the low skill jobs are automated, they high skill ones are next.

UAW is full of scumfucks though, they bleed GM dry with their fucking pensions. They also support immigration (fucking over their own members).

UAW and GM can both get fucked. GM makes awful cars.

Get a load of this hothead!

Attached: screenshot-www.bitchute.com-2019-09-22-08-21-42-073.jpg (841x472, 229K)

only 5 mins in and already everyone is morbidly obese

Attached: kek.png (360x346, 142K)

This is how Communism really functions.

>REEEEEEE WHY WON'T AMERICANS DO DOUBLE THE WORK FOR FREE

If people would just care about their jobs/products and likewise employers about their employees we would be a lot farther along like the Japs. My Ford Focus broke down shortly after the warranty, while my Toyota Tundra is still chugging fine 10 years and 200,000 miles later.

>mup ba bip do why dey take da jobs away
>*crack, SIIIIP* WHY CAN'T YOU TREAT US LIKE IT'S THE 1960S AND NO COUNTRY HAS INDUSTRIAL OUTPUT EXCEPT THE UNITED STATES ANY MORE I NEED 26/HR AND HEALTH BENEFITS WORKING MAX 40 HRS A WEEK ON THE FLOOR

>trigger Chinese disgusted with their own country, so they move somewhere else and hate on people saying China is shit.

Attached: screenshot-www.bitchute.com-2019-09-22-08-27-55-323.jpg (837x479, 246K)

>I would like to inquire as to why you dislike Monsieur Sterzel.
He hates him because he's a Chinese 50 cent cunt who left his country for a better life, but hates people who point out China is a shit place to live.

This, fuck both those niggers, there's no middle ground, only two extremes of management or union kikery. Doesn't help that the workers are all faggot boomers either. Like nigger, you're in the middle of a heavy recession and no one's buying your shit, these boomers on strike go on camera blubbering about "only making $35/hr plus full bennies" as the excuse for their picket line. The same boomers that talk this and that about solidarity and union brotherhood who wouldn't take a pay cut to save their junior members when shit hit the fan and the companies started going belly up. Absolute morons.

This man speaks the truth. The chinese empire will ALWAYS drown their neighbors (now the entire planet) in cheap shit and bodies to keep them servile. It was the same with the Qin, same with the Wu, same with the Ming, Qing, republic of china and now the Chicoms. Fuck china

>WE PUT TAPE ON THEY MOUTH. WHY? YOU'RE STUPID BUT I TELL YOU, CAUSE WHEN THEY HURT FINGER BLEED OR EYE POP OUT HE NO SAY AAAAAAUUU AAAAAAAA, CAUSE TAPE ON MOUTH AND WORK CONTINUES. WE SMART!

Notice how none of them give a fuck about their work either. It's a chronic problem in the US where many people feel no pride in their job anymore because they're being fucked so hard by their coworkers and bosses into apathy. Companies rarely give out merit raises anymore for manufacturing since they can just throw you out and replace you with a machine if you do poorly.