Where the fuck can I move to to get away from all of these manmade chemicals and cell towers

I know of the serious effects all of these chemicals have on our health,mind and future kin. This shit is literally changing our DNA and making us retarded. WHERE DO I GO TO BE HEALTHY

Attached: 1543888486201.jpg (326x456, 31K)

Just place some torches in Antarctica so you can build a wheat farm.

Literally illegal to even go there

Wow.

The taiga, maybe. The problem is things like to spread out. Diffusion. We burn toxic chemicals and they float up and up and all around. We may not have thick smog like China, but where does China's smog go? We've shit the bed, climate change or no. For the record, I believe the majority of man-made climate change is intentional--from clearcutting forests to seeding clouds and doing whatever it is that HAARP does exactly--but that the solar cycle is generally more powerful. Still, we do pollute, and that shit goes all over, though the father from the source you are the less that reaches you.

Which brings me back to the taiga. Most of it is owned by the governments of Canada and Russia, and they don't want you there, and the few settlements you'll find will generally be there to exploit the surrounding resources. That means more pollution and communication. If this hasn't helped you, I'm not surprised, because we live in hell and nothing good ever lasts, if it's even achievable at all in the first place.

>without having to be one
ok I'll bite the bait.
why are you implying that he is not a real man for dating an asian?
would you preffer If he dated a white woman with 2 nigglets?

Indio, mestizo, or castizo?

la puridad no mas

Racisto.

I would prefer he dated a white woman with no niglets. A coward thinks things are helpless and that every single whit woman is screwed over and settles down. You say it like every damn white woman is like that

It is everywhere I know but there are places that are better than here.

show tits, or continue sucking cocks for spare change

uhh lol a singles event service here runs radio ads about their "yearly antarctica trips"

cuz azns are 10x easier to land, lmao
its like training wheels or automatic transmission, no1 respects you

Find a permaculture group nearby and learn as much as you can. It doesn't have to be about saving the earth as much as not requiring many inputs from the outside.

Imagine being such an out of touch coward you think someone speaking sense is a woman haha

ay yo

imagine thinking not all white women arent dispicable nigger fuckers

despicable* nigger fuckers user

People say that, yet no one ever gives any proof.

Somewhere up North I'd imagine. Perhaps Canada, New England, Northern Minnesota. I dunno, figure it out.

Australia