It finally happened to me

Well, Jow Forums.
It's finally happened to me.
I've been fucked by the "system".
I thought I had it all. A 6 figure job, graduate degree, white wife, multiple beautiful children.

Nope. It's all gone now. She is leaving, because she's a narcissist who blames me for all of her problems.

I finally stood up to her and that just means she's bored of me now. She needs someone to abuse or else she will find someone else.

What has come of this world? Why have we given women any power at all?

They can destroy our lives on a whim. I went to jail for breaking a chair. A CHAIR. My chair. I broke a chair that I paid for with my own fucking money, and I was charged with "mischief under $5,000".

I'm considering becoming an Islamic extremist, desu. Not necessarily violent, but I look quite a lot like pic related. Us red-bearded white guys seem to do well in Islamic circles.

It would be nice to actually have a submissive wife who knows her place. What a dream, after the nightmare I've been through.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, boys.

Attached: 1568726321356.jpg (960x584, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWt-uTLqz24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake and gay

A huge faggot leaf appears

I wish it were.

>ID JEW

You're boring.

That's clearly why your wife left you.

I'm guessing you broke your chair by sitting on it too much.

> you're boring
Not at all the problem. Women flirt with me all the time.
> fat jokes
Yeah no.

All these newfags. Where are the redpilled old timers who know what I'm saying?

on facebook gramps

fuck off

i wouldn't of believed it until i saw the maple flag. sucks to be you

I'm under 30 kike

Attached: 1568248489704.jpg (646x605, 105K)

is she on the pill?

Nope, she never took the pill.
She has other hormonal problems that contribute to her being a nutjob though (high estrogen)

>knows she's a narcissist
>WAAAAHHHH WOMEEEEEN WAAAAHHHH
She has a fucking mental disorder you stupid fuck. Most women aren't like this.

>knows she's a nutjob
>marries her
>complains when she abuses you
>blames it on all women instead of the psycho narc in front of you and yourself for being a dumb motherfucker
You have zero sympathy from me. You're just as fucked in the head as she is if this is your response to her doing narc shit.

why not post her nudes?

Nah, I think a lot of women are.
Women initiate the vast majority of divorces and abuse the system a lot.

lol owned

Oh, I asked because the pill is estrogen and prgesterone and Ive atributed this to modern womens psycopathic hypergamous nature.
What conditions does she have?
get her on something to lower the estrogen levels.

now we're brainstorming

Attached: derren_brown_2342594b.jpg (620x387, 28K)

you're fine lad

Narcissists hide their intentions and lie to you.
And I did break up with her years ago, but it turned out she was 3 weeks pregnant at the time so I tried to "make it work", to be a good dad, have white kids etc.
I figured it would be possible that she'd improve or something but essentially once I realized that she has narcissistic personality disorder and refused to participate in that game anymore, she decided she needs to go. Shucks.

>vast majority of divorces
With idiotic faggots like you it's no wonder. You thinking =/= reality either. You're fucked in the head dude, seek help.

boring larp

>A 6 figure job, graduate degree,
thats where you went wrong buddy

t. stay at home dad

Attached: 1557423678953.jpg (996x682, 64K)

I grew up with two narcissists, retard. If you can't spot one after two hours together you're a damn brainlet is what you are. Thinking she'd improve is your first mistake. And why are you bitching and whining if she was a shit wife to begin with? Go suck a fat one faggot.

Well, I think I'm relatively okay, yeah.
If I can find a "normal" woman now, at least I "understand" them and know how to treat them, more or less.
I'm only 29 years old so I figure as long as a girl understands that I have kids and why this relationship didn't work out, I could still have a nice family.

I figure that given her lack of education and ability to provide for the kids, and once they realize she's a hopeless nutjob, I will end up with custody, or at least I hope so.

Thanks for your advice user.

You don't understand shit about women if you think most of them have NPD.

I think we might have had a chat a few nights ago.
We fought and ended amicably.
Turns out you were right, in a sense.
If she were a normal woman, though, I'd still prefer to work and have her stay home.

Seems you took on some of your abusers' traits user...

I don't, I just think childish behavior is common for women.

Hoist by your own petard.
You invested in an unworthy woman.

And by the sound of it, also defended yourself inadequately in court.

Tell me, did you meet your woman after you started to make money?
At what point did you tell her what you earned?

old man here. Sorry this happened to you. I would suggest totally NOT having the bitch killed. DO NOT have the bitch killed. You should live a life of hell and let her ruin you and your kids while sucking you dry like a vampire. So you know.....don't kill her in minecraft or anything ok?

On a serious note, get a fucking private investigator YESTERDAY and assume she already has hired one to tail your ass. You don't understand how vindictive these cunts are and you need all the ammo you can get to prove she is an insane cunt with bad ethics both legally and socially. Definitely don't have someone she doesn't know threaten to slice up and scar her face making her worthless to anyone to let her know that this is a serious game. Do not do that of course.

>and ended amicably.
doesnt sound like me. you gonna post the nudes and fuck her over or what?

Attached: 905af819830f8a07277e4039ff3ba5e5006ad772.jpg (504x252, 20K)

Oh I was fine in court. Charges dropped.
I was just shocked I was actually arrested and spent time in jail for breaking my own $10 chair.
We started dating way before I made any money.

>>knows she's a nutjob
>>marries her
>>complains when she abuses you
>>blames it on all women instead of the psycho narc in front of you and yourself for being a dumb motherfucker
This tbqh.
How many times do dudes have to tell each other "don't stick your dick in crazy" for it to set in?

You do have my sympathy though. Best of luck for working out some sort of amicable situation for your kids.

I wouldn't convert to Islam unless you can actually convince yourself to believe it though. I understand the appeal (I've considered, as well), but living a lie will only eat away at you inside, slowly destroying your soul.

That being said, as a Canadian, the courts may be more merciful towards you if you """convert""" it Islam, and simply continue living life as """"Western, Liberal Muslim."""" If you get what I mean.

No I mean I ended amicably with the stay at home dad user after arguing with him lol.

and to build on that, make sure that you are recording any time you are alone with your kids. If a bitch things she is starting to look bad AT ALL and i mean AT ALL she will call you a child molestor just because she got caught drunk driving or some shit. She WILL play dirty. Assume she ALREADY IS PLAYING DIRTY or you are FUCKED.

Oh but I'm essentially a theist, I just don't buy the Jesus kikery. So Islam is actually in line with my beliefs.
Especially about women and society.

i know it was a little joke. have a good night user(pic unrelated?)

Attached: 1559097841059.png (1280x683, 880K)

Yeah, I already know she's going to try to fuck me over in 10,000 different ways.
She's already tried lying to everyone about me after she realized I'm not playing the narcissist "game" anymore.

I actually look a lot like the 1980s guy so I guess I'll be ok

interesting. PRIVATE. INVESTIGATOR. OR. YOU. ARE. FUCKED. understand?

Then I suppose it can't be chalked up to gold-digging at least.

You realize that taking her back just because she was pregnant was a mistake right?

Kicking her ass to the curb after fucking a baby into her would have been the best solution.

And if you're a wealthy professional, you can just skip the country to avoid paying child support.

Shoulda let the crazy bitch raise the kid alone on a shoestring.

Maybe you'd feel bad about the child, but remember; any child you have with such a woman is innately half her.

You look like a faggot

you sounds like a real loser. you're the kind of guy who blames everyone for your problems cause you didn't have the courage to say what was on your mind at the time, all you wanted was pussy and some fantasy status, even at the price of losing your kids.what a coward. you deserve to be taken and here you are making more excuses by admitting you want a submissive women you can dominate and make your slave cause you are too stupid to be a real man. you give white people a bad name. you're an uncivilized savage fuck

What is that going to do for me?
I can't prove the shit she has already done to me, and a private investigator can't prove she's lying.
Wouldn't a PI just be able to tell me who she's sleeping with? I don't see the benefit.

Are there kids involved?

Shit. Islam is not an improvement.

Well, I'm not a nigger so I felt obligated to raise the child(ren).
I didn't have my father around as well, so I know how shit that is.

>Episode 4 OG JEW
it won't last the season

gayest advice ever lol
"chimp out, then leave the country"
weak ass troll

lol. I'd love to see you be a "real man" and put this narcissistic psychopath in her place.
Go ahead user. Please, be my guest.

Yes, several.

Ahh, look. Another returning, "You can do it" bloomerpilled faggot. Welcome back to reality. Love is a hell of a drug. If you don't currently have a religion, go ahead and join a Muslim circle. Show the same devotion you did for your job, college, etc.
>Pic relate
I like Catboy

Attached: 1568852074253.png (657x392, 129K)

was it always like this? or did love actually result in something positive at some point?
why is everyone just suffering for it?

I bypassed the problem. Not married, no kids, own my home and 10 acres.

to preface, I've been in other relationships too, it just never really seems to fulfill me very much, and always just results in more problems than it's worth.

yeah. I'm thinking the same now.
I have some things I need to do, that I can probably actually accomplish with this awful woman off my back.
Mind you, I still got a lot done, but I've probably been working at ~30% capacity.

My parents were married over 50 years, most of it was argument filled.

>Was it always like this
What the modern world considers love, is the "lust" chemical of the brain.
What people used to consider love, was the dedication of a lifetime commitment sealed by their devotion to God. So No.
>Did Love actually result in something positive
All the time, more Dreaming children. The Childs dream, is the narrative of the future.
>Why is everyone just suffering for it?
Kike Subversion. Go Full Mussie

Attached: 1568851573856.gif (507x921, 19K)

Right. I only know one long-term married couple, my grandparents, who seemed relatively happy. But I can't really be sure.

Do any anons know of positive marriages around them?

Attached: 1542691949577.jpg (1185x2048, 200K)

If you know what it means to love. The dedication it takes. Even if you don't like their quirks. It comes to define the collective YOU that is your coupling. You learn to complement it, and your lives dance together. It isn't easy, it's incredibly hard. Love is hard earned. Or at least, real love is. Many people miss how spiritual love is, and what it represents. But your whole psyche need to be willing to merge and complement each other. That makes a successful grandparents marriage.

Attached: 1568850825685.png (867x885, 244K)

Checked.
>What people used to consider love, was the dedication of a lifetime commitment sealed by their devotion to God
Well, I was under the impression that's what I was doing. It seems she had other plans.
This is part of why I didn't break it off, as I felt that I had entered into a commitment to her.
> All the time, more Dreaming children. The Childs dream, is the narrative of the future.
So the problem is that we're too jaded by the (((horrors))) of the world?
> Kike Subversion. Go Full Mussie
Getting there...

Attached: saudis.jpg (614x961, 91K)

I agree user. I tried very hard to cultivate this with her.
It's just not possible with her, I think. I chose the wrong person?
I mean, people used to get arranged marriages right? So how can it be the "wrong person"?

I tried being honest and open with her, being as "merged" as possible, but it only meant she could take advantage of that vulnerability to lob more abuse at me.

what the fuck are you even saying?

There’s a lot that are.

My ex went insane when she quit breast feeding, she always was off kilter and psycho the day after she drank so I put a hamper on that but when the milkies dried up she was perma nag

Fuck canada desu

I didn't know either, lol.

Attached: 1531602064362.jpg (908x618, 477K)

>did love actually result in something positive at some point?
"Love" is simply a combination of dopamine, oxytocin, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.

There's nothing special about it. It's a chemical reaction in your brain that serves a functional purpose, just like every other emotion you've ever felt, or will ever feel.

The positive result came from dedication to one another, which was socially reinforced by a husband's and wife's extended families, religion, and broader social values in society.

>why is everyone just suffering for it?
Because of the erosion of the family, religion, and the broader (traditional) social values of society.

Without all of that, marriage quite literally serves no purpose. If it serves no purpose, people won't hesitate to dispose of it. If disposing of it results in material gain for women, then they will become eager to dispose of it.

I wish it were just nagging, user.
I don't think you're going to find a woman who doesn't nag.

Attached: 1530223968280.jpg (630x596, 134K)

>I was under the impression I was doing that.
I can't say you were or weren't doing that. Or if she was or wasn't. I don't think she was, she sent you to jail over a chair you owned. But I wasn't there. You have to create a merged psyche though. You have to truly feel each other.
see
>The problem is we're too jaded
No. We use too many labels to pretend we understand things. A kid can throw a rock at a lake for hours, and have a hundred different imaginations about what is occurring. Totally lost in the moment. Like parents in love, or fear. Everyone is always in the moment. But children define the future in every respect, they are quite literally the future. Every child is a great and wonderful blessing upon the world.
>Getting there...
Just go there and see how you like it user. See if you think that religion complements who you are. Don't try to force it, just see if it clicks with you. Your God, truly, will speak to you where you belong.

Best of luck user, don't want to threadhog. AMA if you want though.

Attached: 1568161173738.jpg (385x461, 17K)

desu a child with a crazy/shit woman might as well be a potato, you'll spend several times more resources and time while still getting less out of it instead of just starting fresh and have a large family with a good woman.

IMagined being cucked so hard you turn into an extremist.
CUUUCK

Attached: 1561660383781.jpg (280x180, 7K)

fuck, that's horrifying.
So what the fuck do I do now?
I don't think I should bother to marry anyone else...?

Then don't feel bad about leaving. Don't let it darken your heart either. No matter how many times it takes. All the advice I can give. If you give up your heart to darkness, you might end up only ever living in darkness.

Attached: 1568168851457.png (956x835, 460K)

nah, they are smart kids. strong and healthy too.
She might be insane from her childhood abuse/neglect, but she is smart.
They have a lot of potential, but it's going to be squandered now, being raised by a single mother...

>Do any anons know of positive marriages around them?
My parents had a happy marriage of over 25 years, until one of them died. I can't recall ever seeing/hearing them have a single fight. Not even once.

That being said, they were/are Bible-believing Christians, that practiced what they preach - which is extremely rare, these days.

Ok, so you married a nut job narcissist, but you blame this on white women??

Ok, I understand what you mean. Thanks for explaining.

Attached: 1534039418273.jpg (773x1024, 161K)

Hi CIA. But yes, red head guys do well with Arab and black women. White women are evil.

no chinky, I still love white women.

I'll try, user. But it's going to be a hell of a dark road for the next few months.

>Us red-bearded white guys seem to do well in Islamic circles.

Lot of British red heads converted to Islam due to bullying they received during school.

Well okay but your OP just makes it out like you married a normal woman and she went nuts on you, it’s kind of demoralizing

Just make sure to bring a torch. Something that gives you a moment to relax and calm down. I use cigarettes.

well that's the thing, she seemed normal at first.
this mostly started when she got pregnant the first time.
in hindsight, there wasn't really much to indicate she would ever be this bad.

hah. that's hilarious, I've already started smoking cigarellos recently since this went down.
I don't want to use cigarettes because I already quit them years ago

Arranged marriages don't always mean forced marriages. It can also mean when your parents and their friends find a suitable mate, knowing what would be a good match for you.

women are not capable of love, bro, you are projecting.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWt-uTLqz24

I'm under the impression that those people live very "repressed" lives and simply pretend to be happy in order to avoid confrontation or upsetting anyone.
I might be wrong, it's just the impression I got from my "Catholic" upbringing.

Well, my mom liked her until recently.

anybody in a happy marriage? lmao

>So what the fuck do I do now?
It's your life brother, only you can make that call.

>I don't think I should bother to marry anyone else...?
Maybe you should, maybe you shouldn't.

Whatever you do, just go into it with a clear head, and don't let bluepilled fantasies/narratives creep into your perspective. For what it's with, holding the opinions that I do, I still haven't entirely given up on the idea of marriage and a family.

While what I mentioned here holds true, it's also not impossible to find a woman that comes from a good family, takes her faith (be it Christianity, Islam, whatever) seriously, and only associates with similar people.

These kinds of people admittedly are extremely rare, and (((the modern world))) is actively trying to eradicate them, but they do still exist.

You need a supportive insular context, but if that's a religious community, realize your kids will breed in that circle. For that reason, I think Mormonism is a better pick than Muslim at this point.

Eh, I'm at the point in life. Most observable occurrences are just a nuisance. Very few things surprise me. When they do, it's bliss.

Attached: Based Gorloj.png (658x843, 538K)

Rabbi, you know there is a meme flag option right?

fuck, how low I've sunk... watching MGTOW videos.
I used to think this shit was 100% bullshit for incels but here I am considering they might be correct for once... for fuck sake.

Attached: 1527382512502.jpg (500x500, 62K)

nice diary, faggot